May/December Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

I could feel the pressure building, my orgasm approaching rapidly. I could hear my moans filling the room as if they were piped in from a premium sound system that had been cranked up to the max. Through the fog of pleasure I felt my legs trembling and I recognized the signs of my impending release.

No, I decided, not yet. I was not through, I wanted the urgency to build more before I allowed myself the release of orgasm. In a moment of clarity I decided I was not yet ready to release Karen from her service to me. I knew that when I did cum it was going to be huge and I would be wiped out and unable to continue. I wanted this to last a bit longer, as much for my own ultimate pleasure as for my need to have to have this new found sub worship my body. I could tell that she was 100% focused on making me cum and I wanted to teach her a lesson. I wanted to teach her that I had control over my own pleasure and not her. After all, this was a teaching lesson for her as much as it was a need on my part for sexual release.

"Stop... enough for now... my ass... please my ass... with your mouth," I groaned.

"Yes Ma'am," she dutifully replied.

The very intense sensation of Karen's mouth on my clit was suddenly replaced by the much softer feeling of her lips on my ass cheeks. My body immediately shifted gears from the driving need of approaching orgasm to wallowing in the sensuality of Karen's mouth and hands making love to my ass.

Her hands cupped my buttocks and spread them. Her mouth zeroed in on the rosebud of my asshole. I rolled my hips back to give her better access. I couldn't help but groan as I felt the soft sensation of her lips kissing and her tongue swabbing the ring of my asshole. She began tentatively at first, growing accustomed to this new experience but she quickly took on her new chore with growing enthusiasm and confidence. That confidence was fed by the growing volume of my mewling moans as I absorbed the sensations that flowed from my ass.

Her tongue speared into my asshole. OH goddess how I love that feeling! The sweet sensation of her soft tongue burrowing into my ass is something I will never get enough of. Spurred on by my groans, Karen continued to push her long tongue deeper and deeper until her face was buried as deep as she could get into the crease of my ass. Her moan joined mine as I flexed my sphincter and grabbed her tongue.

I floated in the sensations. Pure pleasure, without the overwhelming need to cum, enfolded me in its embrace. Karen's mouth and tongue seemed tireless in their pursuit of worshipping my ass and I was more than happy to let her get her fill. My pussy was flowing like a river down to my ass and mixing with the saliva

on her tongue as it fucked my ass.

As much as I was loving the attention that Karen was paying my ass, I was ready for more. That nagging need to cum was growing once again. Her attentions had brought me to a high level of arousal, but not enough to pull my trigger. I pulled her head from my ass and back to my pussy once again.

"Your fingers... in my ass... put them in my ass... fuck me. Suck my clit. I want to cum," I groaned passionately.

"Yes Ma'am," she moaned into my pussy.

Her fingers slid easily into my saliva slickened ass and began to rapidly saw in and out of my gaping asshole. My climax built rapidly once again. I struggled to hold it back, to allow my pleasure and my ultimate release to build in intensity. The fullness in my ass and the sweet sensations of her lips on my clit folded together. I realized that I was tugging hard on my own nipple piercings. The resulting pain/pleasure shooting from my chest only added to the heat that was building inside me.

Somehow, through the cloud of molten lust that enshrouded me, I felt Karen's fingers from her free hand slide into my pussy. They curled upwards to apply pressure to my G-spot. The sensations from my ass, pussy, clit, and nipples were too much and I lost the ability to consciously feel any single stimulus. Tremors rolled through my body.

I was unable to consciously sense what happened, but Karen later told me that she bit down on my clit and that was all it took for me to lose the struggle to hold back my orgasm. All I remember was my body levitating off the bed as every muscle in my body spasmed and then the sound of a woman screaming as she experienced an earth moving orgasm. I later realized that that someone was me.

My orgasm, or was it orgasms, seemed to be unending. It went on and on and I thought I would lose my mind as the result of the pleasure deliriums while the convulsions rolled through my body. I finally slumped in exhaustion on the bed. I was barely aware of what was going on around me.

"Damn," I gasped several moments later. I rolled my head to the side and saw Karen sitting beside me. Our eyes met and I could see the arousal bright in her eyes.

"Ma'am, can I cum? I need it so bad," she asked.

"Yes, you can get yourself off. I don't think I am capable of helping you at this moment," I replied.

"That's OK, I understand," she said.

I watched as she slid a hand to her pussy and began to furiously stroke her pussy. Within seconds she groaned and began to shudder and cry through her own orgasm.

Two thoughts went through my mind as she spooned next to me, her hand wrapped around me and cupping my breast. One was that she had come so easily after pleasing me and without touching herself while attending to me. She had been definitely unselfish and totally focused on my pleasure. I was somewhat amazed at the level of satisfaction that she derived from pleasing me. The second thought was how natural she had made the act of asking for my permission to cum seem. I thought about these things and how all the pieces seemed to being coming together as the clouds of sleep overtook me and I dropped into a contented slumber.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers
12