May/December Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

Her groan of mixed pain and pleasure signaled the beginning of his trip into her ass. Lori was experienced in the art of anal sex and she knew how to concentrate on relaxing to allow for easier entry of Greg's cock. She had met several women over the years that had bad experiences with anal and she knew that if a woman expected it to be painful they wouldn't be able to relax and it became a self fulfilling prophecy.

Lori gasped as she felt her anal ring close around the bulbous head of his cock. She knew that the hardest part was over. She murmured her encouragement and Greg continued to slowly slide into the hot, tights depths of her anus. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate the girth of his thick cock. She loved this feeling, the stretching, the first thrust that left her feeling so completely full of her man. It could definitely be a submissive experience for her, but not always. Sometimes it just filled a need for hot and nasty sex. It was always a very intimate experience for her; after all, what could be more intimate than having a man buried in your ass. It wasn't something she shared with anyone she did not feel a great degree of trust in as well as a large degree of sexual chemistry. Opening her ass to a lover was the most intimate form of sex in her very expansive sexual repertoire.

Greg continued going deeper and deeper, stretching and filling his wife's ass. He occasionally stopped to allow her to get accustomed to his thickness. She would wordlessly signal her readiness to proceed by gestures and moans. Greg finally felt the base of his cock come to a stop against the softness of Lori's ass cheeks. Her cheeks were still slightly warm from the previous spanking they had received. Lori signaled her satisfaction by grunting as she felt him pressing deep into her. He stopped for a moment, letting her once again grow accustomed to him. He knew, from experience, that she would be ready for some more active sex very soon. Once she was ready to have her ass fucked, she was very ready.

"I'm ready, give it to me, fuck my ass sweetie," she moaned.

Greg began to slowly withdraw. His thrusts started slow and short but very quickly picked up speed and length until he was sawing in and out of his wife's asshole with the precision of a swiss watch. Her moans and demonstrative words of encouragement only fueled his desire to take her ass. It wasn't long before he was pounding into her ass with almost the same enthusiasm as he had fucked her pussy moments before.

Lori was reveling in the fucking her ass was receiving. She truly loved to feel a hard cock deep within her. It was as if she was lifted to an alternative level of existence during anal sex. All conscious thought was gone, she just lived for the experience. She almost sub-consciously shouted encouragement to Greg. She wanted her ass plundered, used, defiled, and taken. Separate sensations of pain and pleasure that she had experienced earlier faded away. All that was left was the pure sensation she felt in her ass. Greg was caught in his own lust and was happy to oblige her.

Lori could feel every bump and vein of the hard cock thrusting into her ass. She loved the way it twitched when it hit bottom. Greg, on the other hand, loved the feel of the velvet vice of her ass. Lori would clamp down on his cock as it sawed back and forth, increasing the tightness to an even greater degree. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but he also knew from the look on Lori's face as her head swung back and forth on the pillow that she wouldn't last much longer either.

From long experience Greg recognized the signs of Lori's impending orgasm and he sped up his strokes even further to match her climb. Through the walls of her stretched anal canal she could feel the almost imperceptible swelling of his cock that she knew signaled his own release. She reached down and took her nipples between her fingers. She began to alternately pinch her nips and pull the piercings so that the sensations of combined pain and pleasure melted into the swirl of other sensations she was experiencing.

Greg's roar of release signaled his orgasm. Her eyes met his and she could see the familiar look of ultimate satisfaction in them. Lori felt his cock throbbing and her anal canal being bathed in his hot seed as he buried himself deep and spurted his load. These new sensations were enough to trigger her own climax. Lori's own screams of pleasure created a non-harmonious symphony with Greg's that indicated the culmination of their passion. Her ass reflexively clamped tightly around his throbbing cock, milking it of its load and her pussy ejaculated, spraying Greg's stomach and crotch. Her body arched off the bed, a drawn bowstring of desire, driving his cock even deeper. Her fingers pulled her nipples almost cruelly, shaping them into extended peaks. He short stroked her spasming ass as he continued to discharge his seed deep in the boiling cauldron of her velvet smooth canal.

After what seemed like an eternity of bliss Lori slumped back onto the bed. Her breathing was ragged, coming to her in gasps. Greg rocked forward and he caught himself above her on his elbows. His own breath was coming in huge gulps as he too recovered. Lori's body continued to quiver with the after shocks of her cum.

It had been a momentous orgasm for them both, definitely one for the record books. Lori had always found her anal orgasms to be huge, but this was a doozie. It was several minutes before either of them were coherent enough to acknowledge the other.

Greg opened his eyes and saw the smiling face of the love of his life below him. He lowered his head and they shared a long, slow kiss. Lori moaned softly and tightened her bottom to clench the softening cock in her ass. She felt Greg's cock slowly slide out of her ass. It was the one thing she liked the least about anal sex, the emptiness that she felt after being so satisfyingly full.

Greg slumped beside her on the bed and she got up to go to the bathroom to complete the after sex ritual they always seemed to perform. She got a warm, wet washcloth and cleaned the juices covering her crotch and ass. A shower would come later, but now was a time for temporary repairs. She wet another washcloth and returned to Greg and began to lovingly clean him up. It was a chore they shared unselfishly. The task usually fell to the one that was able to perform it first. While she was temporarily out of it earlier, she now felt suddenly energized by their enthusiastic love making. She knew that Greg had worked hard and would take longer to recover.

After cleaning Greg up, Lori lay down and they moved into a loving cuddle. "Thank you, I needed that," she said.

"No, thank you, that was unbelievable. Maybe I should go away more often. You were quite the brazen slut tonight" he replied. Lori giggled in response. It was a long standing joke between them. Their busy business schedules required frequent business trips and they always seemed to have great sex when they returned to their communal bed.

"I have a feeling that the kids enjoyed it too. I could hear Kim moaning when I went to the bathroom. She's probably trying to wear out her vibrator again."

Greg smiled and said, "Good for her."

"Do you think we could talk about this situation with Karen a little bit more? I want you to know I don't have a problem with any of it. I just want to be kept in the loop so I know what is going and do what I can to help our if necessary."

"Have I told you how much I love you and how lucky I am to have you lately?" she asked.

"No, but it's nice to hear," he said with a chuckle.

"OK, back to Karen. I've been thinking about it and I have come up with the beginnings of a plan. Let me lay it out for you and see what you think. It does involve you."

"Mmmm, I was waiting for the part where someone was going to get laid," he wisecracked.

Lori punched him softly in the arm and said, "I'm trying to be at least a little bit serious here. Do you want to hear it or not?"

"Yes dear, please go ahead," he said.

"OK, you know the cabin that my friend Cathy has, right?" He nodded. "I thought I would take Karen up there next weekend. Friday night would be some serious BDSM play and training with just the two of us. You could join us on Saturday, say about 6:00. Karen has some serious fantasies that I think you could help her out with. I'll save the details so that it'll be a surprise. Besides, from talking to her I know she has never done a 3-sum and I seriously doubt she has ever enjoyed a male lover as talented as you are. Unfortunately, most of her sexual history with men has been rather unspectacular. I know I was pretty much the same when I was her age."

"Well, thank you for the compliment milady," Greg replied.

"You know you are the best, so just cut the false modesty crap," she said, smiling at her husband.

"If you say so, but I have never been one to brag."

"I know that. Bragging, pimping you to unfortunate women, and showing you off is my job. You know I like showing you off and making them jealous by letting them know that I can have you every night."

"OK, OK, OK, so go on."

"Well, Karen wants to experience what a full blown BDSM scene is like. That's my plan. Cathy's little cabin-dungeon is the perfect spot for it. I plan on giving her everything she wants and more. I want to really see if she has the potential as a sub that I think she does. All I need for you to do is play along. The stuff I have planned for after you get there won't be nearly as intense as Friday and Saturday before you get there. I will have come to some conclusions as to her potential by the time you arrive. It won't be like a vanilla 3-sum, but it should be fun though. Do you think you are up to helping me train a virgin subbie?"

"I don't see why not, as long as you don't let me make a fool of myself," he replied.

"Just follow my lead and that definitely won't be a problem," she countered.

"OK, I think I can handle that. I've been following your lead since we met, haven't I?" he asked, smiling broadly.

"It didn't seem like I needed to lead you to much a little while ago," she said, giggling.

"I guess you have a point there," he responded.

"Besides testing Karen's potential as a sub, I really want to see if there is any chemistry between her and you. I realize I can't count on it. It's more of a hope at this stage. As I said earlier, I do fantasize about this turning into more than just a casual relationship at some point. If it does come to that, I would hope that you are part of that."

"I think I would like that. I do admit I have looked at her with more than mild appreciation over the years. Now that she is a young woman my attraction to her is even stronger,"

"I sorta thought so, after all I do know you better than anyone. I know that glance of yours when you are checking out a woman and don't want anyone to know."

"I'm busted huh?" he replied.

"Yes, definitely, but its OK, I love you anyway. I've long recognized it as just part of who you are. Besides, what you probably don't notice when you are gawking is that I'm usually checking those women out at the same time. Just for the record, I found out that your attraction to Karen is definitely mutual. She has the hots for you too"

"I do not gawk!" he said emphatically. "That's nice to know about Karen though. I'm glad an old man like me still can catch the eye of a young woman."

"OK, you don't gawk much," Lori said, smiling, "and you are not old, more like mature, well seasoned, and experienced."

"I'm kinda sticky, how about a shower? I'll wash your back," he offered.

"Sounds great, lets go," she replied.

It was a long shower and both were glad they had the oversized water heater installed in the house. More than a few moans could be heard coming from the bath area.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers
12