May December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

Within seconds, Kristie was beside her admirer, one hand on his shoulder and the other in his lap. Ben turned and watched. He wanted to be sure the young man knew that Ben knew what was going on...might have even encouraged it.

"I'm going to make you cum...in your pants...would you like that? You don't really want me to stop---do you? That's right...here we go now...just think about how hot and tight the cunt you've been eyeballing would feel around your cock...or my mouth...I'm an amazing little cock sucker...love to swallow cum...I take it up the butt too...love a stiff cock there.... you're close...there we go! Don't forget to tell the dry cleaners you came in your pants so they can pre-treat the cum stain."

Some of the fluid had bled through his expensive suit pants; dipping a napkin in his water glass she wiped her hands. The young man was still speechless. She looked right at Ben and smiled. Then she spoke loud enough for Ben to hear every word.

"See that man at the bar? He's the only one that gets any of my tight little pussy, mouth or ass. What? Did you think he was my father? He's my lover...the best I've ever enjoyed. His cock is easily two inches longer than yours and a hell of a lot thicker. It's always hard and even when I give him a hand job—which he loves, as do I---he lasts a lot longer than you did. He fucks me better than any man I've ever known. He told me to come over here and jerk you off. He felt sorry for you. It was terribly slutty...but I'm really only his little slut. I need to go drag him out to the car or maybe the restroom before we sit down to eat...suck his cock...maybe a nasty little ass fuck before dinner. Bye now."

Ben and Kristie went back to their cocktails as if nothing had happened. The young man bolted from the bar. They both laughed so hard they almost fell off the stools.

"You wouldn't have let me go with him...fuck him...would you?" Her look was almost pleading; at that instant she looked like a frightened little girl. He held her close and kissed her gently.

"No, baby......I didn't want that to happen.... wouldn't have let you get hurt."

She flashed a little girl smile of thanks. "I know I'm a fucked up little bitch but you do care about me at some level...don't you?"

"Kristie, I always had a soft spot for you...cared about you. In spite of all the nasty shit we do. . . I still do care about you...and your welfare. In that spirit of caring, let's have one more martini while you tell me how you think you got so fucked up?"

It had started when she had been six; she had been bouncing on her father's lap. He had evidently gotten a boner. It meant nothing to her at the time but he freaked out, almost throwing her on the floor. He never let her on his lap again; never kissed her, held her or hugged her. He started volunteering for overseas assignments and became less and less a part of her life---or her mother's.

"Kristie, that's nuts! I have a daughter although you've never met her---she a couple of years older than you are. Jumping up and down on daddy's lap...I got a hard on...it's just a physical response to the stimulus---not sexual."

"What did you do?"

"What you always do with little kids when they're doing something you'd rather they didn't. You distract them, change the game, sure as hell don't say anything to them about it or get nutty. No one is at fault. It's not like at six you were trying to seduce your father. He was right to end the play but not that way! Christ! He overreacted---and continued to do so for the rest of your life!"

"Why? Why did he react that way? I knew I had done something wrong---but didn't know what. Whatever I had done, he stopped loving me that day."

Her sweet blue eyes were filled with tears. Ben held her and stroked her hair. "Kristie, in all likelihood either he was abused, he witnessed some sort of abuse...a sister...cousin...friend at school. In his own ignorance, he just assumed that if he touched you affectionately as fathers are supposed to...he'd want to have sex with you...because he got an erection that one time...that he wouldn't be able to stop himself."

"It never got weird with my brother; he still seemed to love him. He hugged him but never inappropriately."

"So in all likelihood he didn't suffer abuse as a child---your dad, I mean---but someone he cared for did...and he knew it, couldn't stop it...maybe even saw it happen. Oh, fuck, baby! No wonder you're such a basket case. And instead of doing what adults are supposed to do and helping you...all I wanted to do was fuck you. I'm not proud of myself right now. Look, honey! You need closure---so does he. You need to go see him...forgive him for being stupid...forgive yourself for being six years old."

"Ben, I'm twenty-eight years old; mom doesn't know. I've never told another human being in my life. I've carried it inside for twenty-two years. As sad as it all is, in retrospect I feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you. Let yourself off the hook...I seduced you---remember? In spite of the bizarre stuff we've done together, you're the first person I ever trusted enough to tell. It's time for dinner; let's just have fun...be playful. Tomorrow I'll get to work finding daddy and close the loop."

"How old were you when your daughter was born?" Kristie asked after they had ordered dinner.

"Way too young! I was in the Army...just gotten back from overseas...fell in love...got married. I was barely nineteen when we got married, short of twenty when my daughter came along; she's thirty now. We've had our ups and downs. My son and I are close; my daughter and I aren't always close."

"So that makes you what---fifty? I had no idea how old you were until right now. You don't look that old but considering the fact that you have a twenty-eight year old son I guess I could have figured it out."

"Fifty as of my next birthday."

When Kristie and Ben got home that night after dinner, neither was physically nor emotionally up for one of their normal sexual games. A short time after the lights were extinguished, Kristie slid over to Ben's side of the bed; he held her...she needed to be held. He kissed her softly. In spite of himself, her warmth and softness aroused him and he was soon quite hard. She touched him there...her pretty little head buried itself in his strong chest.

It was unavoidable. If either of them knew what would happen, they might have tried to stop...change it...but neither could. Almost as if it was the first time for either of them, their kisses became more ardent, their passion more intense...and they made love. Kristie came more times than she could recall; she'd never been able to do so in that way before. As each said the other's name over and over, the words slipped out. Each tried to take them back but it was too late. Once that gate had opened, both knew it could not be closed. In the early dawn light, each whispered the words over and over. And each accepted the inevitable truth of those words.

Early that Saturday morning, they were not distant but certainly quiet with each other and unsure of what the future held. Kristie got in touch with her brother and found out where her dad was living. He had remarried. He lived in Chicago, barely an hour's plane ride away. She wondered if she should call or just show up. She had been the last one to burn their bridges. She called him. He was tearfully happy to hear from her. As they spoke, Ben checked the Internet for flights. Less than an hour later, Ben was driving her to the airport. Her father would meet her. She had no idea where it would go from there; she had an open return ticket. They held each other tightly as she prepared to enter the terminal.

"I love you, Ben; I always did even back when I was just your reluctant future daughter-in-law. Now it's very different. I want to come back to you...be with you. . . unless you don't want me. Call your son as soon as you get home; tell him what's happened. . . unless you don't want me back...and then I guess it doesn't matter. But the way you made love to me last night, says it does matter...I matter...and you love me. If I'm wrong, I'll get out of your life. Honesty! Okay? I'll never lie to you again...or cheat on you if you'll have me..."

"I love you, Kristie...please come back...and stay...for a very long time. I miss you already."

Kristie ended up staying over on Sunday with her father and his new wife. They cried together and forgave together. He told his story...the one that he had never told a living soul about a sweet little girl in the second grade and what his uncle had done to her...repeatedly. About his fear that somehow it was in the family blood line and that it would happen to him when he grew up. On the short flight home, the idea that she was in love with a man...desperately in love...who was almost her father's age...occupied her thoughts. She had briefly spoken to Ben on the phone to bring him up to speed.

Ben had called his son and told him the entire impossible story.

"Where's it going, Dad? I don't hate Kristie; I'm just not in love with her anymore...I'm very much in love with someone else."

"I don't know, son; we have feelings for each other. She's finally getting her head screwed on. Is she grateful because I had something to do with her finding closure? Is she mistaking that feeling for love? We probably need some space to let her—and me---sort things out."

"Dad, I know you've been lonely since mom died. I love you to death. Do what's in your heart. I'll always love you and be there for you."

Ben and Kristie were naked and in each other's arms within seconds of getting home. It was as magical as it had been on the previous Friday night. It made logic and practicality very difficult. As the sweet young blond lay wrapped in his arms, he addressed the subject neither wanted to deal with.

"Kristie, I believe you need to bring you mom up to speed; take a few days off...go see her. Tell her what you haven't been able to tell her all these years."

"Okay...you're right."

"Baby, I'm still old enough to be your father...almost twenty-two years your senior. This is about as 'May-December' as it gets. Selfishly I don't want to lose you but I also want to be sure you do what is right for you, I..."

"Hush, old man! Listen carefully. I love you. I know it could be some combination of a whole lot of stuff. My job---the one I took here in town---was essentially a project. The project is over; they'd like to have me come back for the next project in a few weeks. I'm going to go spend some time with mom---and my brother. I'm going to call your son if for no other reason than to tell him I'm sorry and wish him nothing but happiness. You and I will talk...or not. It'll be almost a month before I have to come back and then you and I will look each other in the eye and be honest...completely honest...the only way you and I know how to be."

"Why, imagine that! Look who's turned into the adult in this relationship!"

"Big surprise, huh? Now as one adult to another, make love to me or fuck me or both...I'm going to be missing that for a while." They decided on both.

Kristie reconnected with her brother and mother and the healing continued with each painful step. Ben, for his part, buried himself in his writing even beginning and almost finishing his story. . . his story with Kristie. He just didn't know how it would end. They had talked on the phone; they were still very connected.

He certainly wasn't expecting anyone when he heard the door bell ring. The dogs had gone nuts as they usually did but had quickly calmed down and were whimpering at whoever was on the other side of the door. That was very strange. He opened the door.

He hadn't realized it was already cookie season although this particular Fireside girl or whatever she was looked a little older than normal. He was also pretty sure that her uniform didn't meet regulations.

"Hello, sir? Would you like to see my cookies?" And with that the little vixen coyly raised her obscenely short uniform skirt and flashed her fluffy little muff.

"Are you just passing through, little girl?"

"Not on your life, old man...I need a big strong man to take me in...and fuck me...and keep me if he wants to."

"He wants to more than anything he's ever wanted before."

"Right answer! You just earned my special cookies!"

They were in each other's arms; their lips pressed tightly together.

"You should have called; I would have picked you up at the airport."

"I wanted to surprise you...did I?"

"Oh, yeah. Should I expect occasional visits from dirty little girls like you in the future?"

"I bought several outfits but this one was my favorite."

"You have good taste."

"I won't call you daddy anymore and you don't need to call me daddy's little girl but every once in a while a little fantasy and role play spices thing up."

"Is there a chance I'll be able to call you my wife sooner rather than later?"

"Let's ease into it but I'm thinking I like the sound of it. Enough talk! Kick the dogs out! This little Fireside girl has a merit badge to earn!"

"Which one are you working on little girl?"

"The international one...I need a trip around the world."

"You're my kind of Fireside girl!"

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12