May Gets Well Oiled

Story Info
A fantasy tale where mature May gets a full body massage!
8.1k words
4.79
49.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

May is a sexy mature from Scotland. She has posted many images of herself in a wifey website and I have a large collection of her pics. We started to exchange emails and she told me about a time when her husband tied her to a sunbed in the garden and called a few of his friends in to see her, ordering them not to touch. I sent May a fantasy where I was one of the guests and made suggestions for a different scene along the same lines, but where women might be present. Please ignore her spelling, which she knows is not good...

Barry.

the storry is good and you now some off the things i felt but I cant say how
embarsed iwas to see peopl I now staring at me. Later gill fucked me to the most
best orgasm I can remembered . I have had a woman play with my boobs befor and I
enjoyed the experiencd but I dont fancy women much. You can let women lick me i
n your fantasy but I have to be tied up and I have to be a bit sloshed.too. My sister g
ets me inot this kind of mess and she has a few lessy sessions at parties. But not
me. I dont mind if the women enjoy my body. It is best if you make me fuck lots of
fellas.

love may.

I cant wait to see the mess I am in.

*

The party was getting a bit dry as there is a mixture of people here, some ask the hostess to turn down the music, others want to dance. It seems that people have split into two or more parts depending on how they feel.

In the kitchen, the group seem much better, lively and vibrant. There is a group outside, but the bores remain in the lounge, standing around in groups talking politely.

As soon as I enter the kitchen, I am passed the wine bottle. I refill my glass and pass it on to May, who I met earlier.

"I've had enough of this!" she said to me, but poured more into her glass. "I'll fall over!" She joked.

"I'll make sure that I stand behind you," I grinned at her, knowing I looked lecherous.

"Are you a gentleman?" She asked me, looking as serious as she can.

"Not a chance!" I declared, hoping that she'd be impressed.

"I don't care anyway!" She grinned back, holding my arm close to my wrist. " I've had too much of this! Well oiled, as my Ma used to say!"

"It's a pity its not sensuous oil!" I joked back.

She looked at me puzzled. "What's that?" she mumbled.

"It is the best way to get oiled!" I said, enjoying her hand on my arm. I touched her upper arm in return, in a warm gesture.

"I'm thick tonight darlin', you'll have to explain!"

She leaned closer to me speaking low, as if this was to be a secret. Her lovely boobs squeeze into my forearm, giving me a cheap thrill.

She wore a flimsy party dress with a low top. I am sure she did not wear a bra, yet I saw the shape of one when I admired her from behind earlier. Her nipple, a soft lump, pushes into my arm, inviting. The dress showed off her shape, sexy and touchable.

I felt confident now, and moved closer so that my arm can rub her breasts, but I pretended that I wanted to whisper to her. She raised her head a little so that I could talk to her and I rubbed my arm across both of her lovely tits.

"I think you ought to be treated to a sample of sensuous oils; it is a treat that every woman should try."

"It sounds a bit sexy to me. Are you really a gentleman?"

"Yes of course," I said, laughing at my blatant lie.

"Tell me more," she said, still close. I smell her breath, a fine hint of alcohol, this mixed with the scent she wore and a sexy smell coming from her long hair. I started to look at this fine woman in a lusty way. Her breasts still squeeze my arm, so I become a little more daring.

I move so that my hand gently rubs them, as I step to her other side. I again whisper to her, looking down her dress at her attractive bust. This time I do see a bra, yet I know that her nipples are becoming harder and easier to identify through the thin dress. "I will have to find out what she is wearing!" I decide.

"I can show you what I mean," I say, hoping that she is interested.

"OK!" she declared easily.

"You may have to take your dress off!" I said, feeling even more confident.

"No chance darlin'!" She laughed back. "I knew you were a dirty sod!"

I grinned back, not offended. I was only playing with her; not at all expecting to get very close to her.

"Anyway hun, tell me about it." She went on.

"Well, I have to admit babes, that I really wanted to look at your boobs!" I wanted to be daring and honest -- nothing to loose.

"Yeah, typical bloke!" she said still amused at my poor attempt at seduction.

"Well babe, you would certainly warm things up a bit here! A bit of fun never goes astray. Besides, I think you have lovely tits!" I am really laying it on now.

"Thanks hun' that's nice," she encouraged me. Then, "take me out to the garden, I feel hot and embarrassed!"

I put my hands on her upper arms and turned her toward the kitchen door, led her past the table filled with party food and through the patio doors. As soon as we went into the darkness, the cool air on our skins made us feel so good.

May raised her arms to enjoy the feel of the evening air. Many faces turned to see her and smiled, knowing how she feels. I move my hands down her body, resting on her sides, just behind and close to her breasts.

Female hands reach out to her, encouraging her to join them. She pulls my hands down to her waist and says loudly.

"You'd better help me hun', I might fall over!"

People smile at her, some answering back, still encouraging.

We join the group and they introduce themselves. They are a happy bunch and I felt good being with them, but the girls all gathered around May, pulling her from my happy grip. I let her go and they chatted happily. I stood with the guys for a while, but the group soon mingled again.

"Barry's going to show me his erotic oils!" May said to the other girls. "I bet he says that to all of you!" She went on laughing. The other girls giggled also, at the crude attempt at getting a thrill.

"Tell us about it Barry, said one of the men!" laughing with the group.

"Well it is not erotic oil," I started, "it is sensual oil!"

"Yeah, she has to get her kit off!" One of the women giggled, knowingly. "You men are easy!"

"I know," I admitted happy to let it go. I just wanted to give her some pleasure!"

"Ha!" many people said at once, not a bit impressed.

I laughed too, happy to be honest.

"Well it is a good idea!" May said in my defence, "On a night like this, it is perfect!"

"Well sweets, said one of the women, if he has any erotic oil, I think he ought to share it with us!" The attractive blonde grinned at her friends who also nodded agreement.

"Ah! I do have some!" I chipped in, my confidence returning.

After a few moments, I am challenged to get it.

"OK!", I turned to May and said, You up for this?"

"You bet hun'!" she replied, facing me fully, daring me.

In less than a minute, I run back from my car; I have my cloth oil bag, full of exotic massage oils and sweet smelling essential oils. I pull out a large bottle of pre-mixed oil and offer it to the group to smell. Finally, May sighs as she breathes in the fine, subtle scent.

"That's lovely!" she says.

"Tell me what it feels like on you arm," I urge her.

I pour a little in my palm and pass it to one of the girls, then I hold Mays hand and lift her arm a little, rubbing the warm, smooth oil on her skin. She sighs, as is expected from this lovely solution. As I do this, the blonde woman pours some in her palm and offers it to her husband, who declines and points at May.

"Let her enjoy it," he says to his woman. She grins, and takes May's other arm repeating what I do. In a while, the amazing scent of the musky oil spreads in the warm night air.

In maybe, a minute or two, many hands have joined in the arm massage. I try to rub May's neck, but have to say that it might make a mess on her dress.

"You should just take the dress off darling!" The blonde woman whispered to her. It did not sound as cheesy coming from her, and surprisingly, May nodded. Two of the women, with clean hands start to lift the dress, one unzipping the back, lifting it off cleanly, with it rubbing on oily skin.

My eyes nearly pop out, when I see her lovely breasts. May stands now, proudly, full of daring, her boobs held high by a lacy platform bra, the soft flesh pointing forward like an offering to the group. May turns slowly, as if she were making sure that everyone can see, but in fact she wanted to rest her bottom on the garden table. Her nipples are very hard now, in the night air, but many men whistle at the lovely shape of her two uplifted globes.

Automatically, she leans back a little and many hands guide her so that she can lay on the warm wood surface of the table. She sighs as she relaxes, but around her, everyone becomes alert, focused, interested in only one thing -- this half naked plaything.

May had a tiny, flimsy pair of panties. Too dark to see any detail, I hoped that she might be shaved, should I get to see more of her.

As she sighed to the stars above, many hands move over her, pouring more oil on her soft, exposed skin. She glanced sideways, ignoring the stars, but looking at the band of happy faces, admiring her daring and her female curves. Many hands slide over her, mine and another man's, going straight for her boobs. I don't worry about the bra becoming oily. I just want to handle her lovely titties!

I look around, and hands slide up and down her legs, making her squirm with pleasure and desire as they approach her upper thighs, teasing her, making her hips rise in a sensual motion. May realises that this is not going to stop when the oil runs out!

I pause a while, in search of the oil bottle. I can see that May is likely to be totally covered soon; there are enough hands to massage her into a heavenly state.

A new face appears beside me, smiling knowingly. He coughs in a way that demands attention. The toy on the bench sighs as she recognises the sound. Lazily, eyes already hazy with pleasure, she reaches out to him. He holds her hand with affection and grins.

"It doesn't take you long darlin' does it?" He teased her. "One minute you are with me talking and the next you have half the guests massaging you. How do you do it?"

He grinned at her continuously.

"This is my man!" The girl declared. "He needs some oil so that her can learn to do this for me!" she laughed in her infectious way. I watch as all eyes check the new man, looking for any sign of distress or anger.

The attractive blonde woman passes him the bottle; as soon as he accepts it, she squeezes through a few people to stand with him, before letting go. She moves close to him and whispers sexily. "You are lucky, she is adorable."

"I know," he admitted, "but she always seem to get involved with things like this!" He nodded at her half naked condition. Around us, many of the men had been standing with stiffies bulging out from their thin shorts or trousers, showing off.

"Rub me darling," she mumbled, trying to get things going again.

He sighed as if he had no choice, but eagerly poured oil over her breasts.

"Hey, someone has done this already!" He grinned at her, noticing that her breasts are covered in oil, many lines, tracks in the oil, made by affectionate fingers cover her oiled flesh. May wriggles on the table as if to tell her hubby that she wants to play on.

We all watch as he too rubs her delightful breasts. She sighs for him and we all feel proud of her. Right away, as if waiting for a sign, the other hands return to her body. I see that many lines of oil have left visible lines up to her panties. Signs that show things were getting very intimate.

"Mmmmm, I was getting bored in there," he said to us all. "Trust May to find out where the best action is..." He grinned at me and the blonde on each side of him.

"Were glad you are here. You might need to control her!" I said foolishly, hoping my words might make the sensual attack less threatening.

"My honey does not need me to control her. She knows exactly what she is doing!" he said to us all in general. He looked at her for a second then said, "Maybe I should tie her to me!"

"Tie her to me too!" Blondie whispered to him in a clearly sexual tone.

May's hubby looked at the attractive woman, and took in her slim shape. A dirty grin appears on his face. I see exactly what he is thinking from his expression, his mouth trying to say something that will encourage the blonde to say more. All he does though, is gurgle through tight throat, "Go ahead!"

Blondie looks at me and smiles, then winks. She nods to her partner, who seems to understand the exchange and leaves as we continue to rub May's exposed body. I feel the tension now, not threatening, but erotic. May sighs as she lays out, arms above her head allowing hands to roam all over her, offering herself. Her man rubs his hands now, over her belly, forcing me to move down and caress her lower body. I am too reserved to touch her panties so I smooth her thighs. I feel her roll slightly under the hands on her warm, smooth skin.

I watch as her thighs tighten, squeezing together, maybe for protection but also to give pleasure to her vulnerable sex. I allow my hand to rise almost to her pants. Blondie concentrates on her breasts and makes May sigh under her expert touch. The atmosphere is fully charged, the presence of her man making things even more stimulating.

Suddenly, hubby slides his oiled hands under the waist of her pants and pushes them down. As soon as he starts, May lifts her hips as if she was waiting for him. I grab at her pants too, and other people lift her legs and bottom from the table. Her body half floating, the flimsy pants are unpeeled, ending up in a twisted but tiny knot on the grass.

The blonde babe, reaches under May and quickly releases the bra. May sighs and lifts her arms upward so that the last item may be discarded. Sensuously, May stretches herself out on the table and invites everyone here to touch her.

My eyes gaze at her sexy shape. She is a beauty; I feel as proud as her man does, taking some kudos as the one who started this action. I gaze with adoring lust at her slit. As plain as lightning, her female shape is clear to see, even in the low evening light. In seconds, her tiny slit is coated in oil as her man smoothes her intimately, making her sigh and shudder at once. While his hand stays on her, she pushes into him, sexily, encouraging more. Many voices let out a sigh of appreciation.

Crudely, hubby slides his hand up again, allowing his middle finger to slip into the intimate crease, slowly drawing a line over her vulnerable slit, teasing her clit as he proceeds. The feeling is very heated now, and many daring fingers slide along her thighs eager to touch. Mine are too slow as I watch lots of fingers attack the sensitive flesh of this eager toy. Like a toy, a plaything, a floppy doll, she falls into their trap allowing anyone to touch, to feel, to tease her nakedness.

While we grow daring, and molest this naked woman, a man, one of the group returns with some soft rope. It is blondie's husband.

"Let me show you are game!" He says, looking to his wife for support. Blondie moves to the opposite side of the toy, still squirming on the table. She looks at hubby for approval and he grins, knowing what his slutty wife was going to get.

Blondie wraps the rope around May's wrist; she senses this and looks up at blondie and her man. Hubby shows no sign of stopping things and she relaxes again, but I sense her tense as she realises that she is now going to be utterly vulnerable. She trusts her man, loves him, but the thrill for her is the knowledge that she is surrounded by strangers.

The table is too small to stretch her out, so blondie and her man tied May's hands to the fixed seats on each side of the table. I see her relax and melt into the table top, her body feeling sensuous, but her thighs clamp tight, her mind aware of her vulnerable condition.; yet it is this aspect that makes May sigh with utter ecstatic delight.

She glances up to her man as the ties are secured. She is aware that blondie now has her right ankle tied. Her feet hang down the end of the table; she fears that her legs will be pulled open. In her mind, she imagines the sight of her body, tied, open and exposed. She can see her slit, exposed by her legs as they are forced apart. She can see the love-liquid dribble from her hole, telling everyone that she is so excited.

In her head, she sees her breasts, pointing up, nipples solid in the cool air. Around her, she is unable to see that many of the group wish to join her, and have stripped. Some of the men and women have remained clothed, wishing only to enjoy the vision of this ritualised worship.

In her mind, May flops her body on the table, legs hanging over the end; hands caress her skin and she allows them to probe her sex, unaware that her legs have not yet been secured. Her hips move in the air as she tries to prolong each touch. I watch as two women work together, moving their hands up each thigh, then gently sliding along her slit. The sight is amazing and May's husband and I watch in awe at her response.

The blonde babe, looks at the toy on the table, and decides that the next stage is ready. May's tied ankle is lifted suddenly, shocking her. She lets out a gasp of surprise. Blondie ties the girl's ankle to her thigh, making her knee bend fully. Her foot is cramped on the table, almost under her buttock. May let out a long sigh; her mind able to visualise what was happening to her, but unable to show any resistance.

Slowly now, while hands molest and eyes gorge on her lovely flesh, the blonde does the same with May's other ankle. She is so aware of her weak state as mercilessly, the hands steal their thrills from her body, rubbing softly, gripping hard, twisting her nipples, molesting crudely and intimately, and all eyes exploring her exposed sex.

It came as no surprise to her now, when her knees were pulled higher, toward her chest. It is clear that the group want to see her slit, wide open and easy to touch. She feels a sudden pang of shyness as the cool air caresses her now exposed bottom. She realises that she is totally open, vulnerable and at the mercy of the group. She looks at her man, hoping that he would show signs of protector, but he grins proudly at her slave status.

Now the hands move in again and this time, there is no reserve to show respect to her husband. He had given her to them. Now, fingers trip all over her and in a second, she is lost to the rhythm of a million sensuous touches. At her side, huge, swollen cocks slip into her hands, eager to touch her too. She is shocked to feel knobs rub under her feet, oily and smooth, not tickling but sending her messages of delight. In her mind, she knew that the women were touching. Fear mixed with her passion and enhanced her thrills.

She could not tell whose hands were female, except maybe, the hands that delivered expert touches. She happily resigned her slutty body to everyone. So many ecstatic touches could only bring pleasure. In her head, she shouted obscenities, thrilling words that filled her with lust.

"Fuck the dirty bitch!" she shouted in her mind. The words filled her with desire. She sighed, an attempt to breathe again. Her breath gushed from her as a long moan. As she gasped for air she sighed louder. Suddenly her voice took over.

"Fuck the bitch!" she called out. Totally shocked at her outburst, she tried to stop herself, but as she breathed again she heard her say, "Fuck this slutty tart! You have enough cocks here!" Words she has never said before. Nothing that she could let slip, for she had to have composed the crudity herself. The words filled her with delight. Here she is, not just the victim, the slave of the group, but she is also an instigator, an abuser of herself.