May Gets Well Oiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group do not rush things though, and she realises that she is handling the long cocks so sexily. Her hands connect directly to the feminine nature in her head and respond so sensuously and naturally to the aching meat in each hand. In her mind, she fears that her man will stop the cocks from invading her. She is desperate to explode, to fill her aching hole with monstrous cock. She enjoys the feeling of hard cock, which she squeezes in her fingers, adoring the firm, heated shapes in her hands.

Hands smooth over her shapely buttocks. Female hands she realises with fear. The touch is so gentle and respectful. This idea is confirmed when she feels sharp nails gently tease her skin, stretched now in this vulgar position. Nails draw lines of crudity along her buttocks leading to her arse and her slit.

Covered in oil and maybe lovejuice, the nails tease her, but as they touch her most intimate, sensitive skin she gasps again, crude and lustful into the night air. Like a small animal, fallen prey to wild animals, she wailed her lost condition to ears that know the sounds.

Most people are naked now, except, unseen by May, the people with the video cameras. Soft lights fill in the dark areas of her body so that images can be taken. Gill grins at her naked shape as she is exposed to the lenses. If she knew, at least at this stage, she would be in heaven. Her mind is completely devoted to the rape and abuse of her own body.

She tries to focus on her man, she knows he is beside her, but her eyes do not work. She tries to whisper to him, but her voice only moans and sighs. She hopes that she is squeezing his cock in her right hand, but she can't tell. She gives in her attempts to be part of the group; she returns to being the star of the show; as if unaware of her adoring audience.

As soon as she returns to being their toy, she feels faces close to her sex. Again, fear fires in her mind. She feels and hears people breathe in her sex-scent. She loves her smell, as do others. Here the women between her thighs do also. Gentle fingers pull at her lips as mouths breathe her scent deep into their throats, tasting her too.

Her hands stop stroking the cocks, but she continues to squeeze them lovingly. She gasps again, now the only way she can breathe. She is aware of the pain the table makes along her spine, but she has no interest in it. Now, all she wants is to feel the sensations on her slit, as she is relentlessly teased by two adoring females.

As if choreographed, the two girls move in and two clever tongues slide over her pussy. Close to her thighs along the spongy flesh of her vulva, the tongues send messages of desire to their slave-toy. Her body shudders as the tongues tease knowingly. The cameras record the action and the responses.

The girls now pull her tight fanny-lips open as their tongues meet, as if in a kiss. The tongues tease each other and slip into the tiny hole of the slave. Her body judders in delight as, at last, something invades her. Noses rub on her clit, sending tingles deep in her belly and up to her mind.

She hears her own loud gasps as she responds without inhibition to the attack of love. Her man is somewhere nearby, but she does not know who is touching her. She relaxes her legs now, as she realises that she is being held like this by the ropes. All she wants is to know that the group have full access to her.

"Fuck the bitch!" The words flit through her mind again, stimulating her. She laughs at her predicament; frustration at her need for cock, unfulfilled, gasping for air, she suddenly laughs at the crowd.

Yet the crowd around her, adoring her, seem to know how she feels. The man beside her moves his cock from her hand and strokes it slowly, bending it in his tight grip to remove the ache of passion and frustration form it. May does not see it but feels it on her mouth. Automatically, she opens and her tongue greets it. I watch as her tongue flicks under the helmet, its most sensitive part. The man grips the table to support his body as his legs weaken in response.

In the feint light, I watch as a drop of clear, sticky fluid oozes from the cock, greedily taken by the tongue of the slave. I gaze in turn at the amazing shape before me; beautiful breasts, lovely hard tips, small belly, now bent and crushed by her thighs, and her sexy and sensitive slit, opened now by her position and the attention of tongues.

Between the two faces, a huge prick hovers, pointing at the tiny hole. The camera moves to the side to give room, but does not stop filming. Two tongues now flick over the handsome prick, making it twitch with desire. The faces smile at each other as the cock pushes between them. One sighs and both lick the shaft as it moves closer.

Unseen by May, the cock, too long and thick for her tiny body, nudges closer to her pussy. Now she feels the bulge as it stops at her slippery entrance; two female hands hold the buttocks of the man, and urge him forward. The eyes gaze in awe as the huge rod slips easily into the toy. I see May stiffen, as if in fear. Does her man see this?

I don't care, I want to see this monster slide into her, hurt her, abuse her and make her cum. The girls guiding the cock have to move out of the way of the man's hips. Still they gaze at the tool as if slips easily into this greedy hole.

He stops, and gazes down at the tiny hole, stretched wide by him. He grins crudely, not intending to stop for her even if she falls apart. Camera film the attack and watch as May's hips, by themselves move up and down to get some movement. The cock slips in bit by bit for her as she welcomes if deeper.

I smile as I watch her feet, tied close to her buttocks try to stop the cock by gripping the man's hips. This does not help her as he pushes her feet, making her hips rise and become even more open to him. I realise that we are all watching now, as the huge prick slowly fills her, making her gasps with pain; pain that instantly turns to a dull ache of pleasure.

Other fingers now, move down, some touching the huge stump that waits to be accommodated in her hole, others tease her ass, so sensitive and stretched too by the monster, others play with her beautiful tits and more cocks point at her body, waiting for attention. I move up now to the place the first man had, and take over her empty hand.

Automatically again, she grips my tool and squeezes it gently and sexily. Unable to make a long stroke, she moves as much as she can, but my cock is bursting in her palm. May has an amazing ability to make my cock tingle. I feel the ache in my balls as the powerful mass of spunk builds up in me. I know I have to keep it back, but her clever touch is threatening to spoil it for me.

Covered in oil, her hand has a sensuous smoothness that invites a fucking motion. I have to do this, and I watch as my rod slides in and out of her palm. Solid now, I feel that I could blast her body with my seed, but I still want to hold back. Using overpowering self control, I withdraw from her lovely hand and watch as my knob twitched and jerked in the air.

Blondie sees me, and grins as she recognises my condition. I look at her face as she looks down to my prick.

"Mmmmmm! You look very uncomfortable darling."

She reaches to me and gently holds the weight of it in her palm as if she wanted to inspect it. Her lovely, naked breasts rub into my arm as she lowers herself beside me. Crudely, she bends my cock to face her and puts the tip in her mouth. Again, she mumbles, the sound muffled by my cock, but the vibrations of her lusty cry thrill the tip of my prick, moving closer to her throat.

Again, I feel the intense sensation of my seed in my belly, burning my shaft, desperate for release. Merciless, the blonde lifts my balls and rubs her boobs on my thigh. I try to stop the sensation, but she is too powerful for me. My cock burns now, and swells up as my seed begins its mad rush from my belly. The blonde flicks her tongue on me and strokes my shaft. I have to let it go now. I groan in agony and she pulls me away from her mouth just as I shoot.

Grinning at her prize, she watches as my seed blasts from my prick into the cool air. She smiles proudly at the solid shape of my knob, and the steaming spurts of my seed as it splashes onto the seat beside the table. I groan in pain and struggle to remain standing. The spasms subside a little and blondie strokes me, speeding her movements to enhance my thrill. Grinning still, she squeezes my shaft, making the remains of my seed ooze from me and drip from the tip of my cock. Long and thick, it swung in the air and the blonde played with it, smiling.

I curse at her under my breath; I wanted to save this for May. I try to stand upright, but my legs are so weak. I can only rest my knees on the seat, which shakes the entire table. In front of me now, May is sighing in ecstasy as the huge rod slips deep into her. I watch, but now, I feel less lust. I know that the sight is powerful, but I feel only sympathy for the poor female form of May as this huge rod pushes into her resisting flesh. Her lips are pale, being stretched so far, and I see an impression of his rod under her belly skin, as if it were poking around in her stomache!

Far more controlled than I am, May handles all of the cocks that want to be thirilled by her; she responds to the adoring touches of the women here, and puts on a show of passionate delight for the eyes that wish to worship her. Tied to the table, May is still in control of the scene. The slave has captivated the crowd!

Covered by hands and kisses, the body slowly consumes the huge meat offering and uses it for her own delight. I can just see her clit, scrape on the shaft as it stretches and fills her. Her hips move cleverly in up and down motion, to rub on the slippery rod. After a few strokes, I see her gasp and squirm once again, but this time, she screams out as her body steals its release.

The man with the huge knob buried in her, stops and allows her to control the action. Little juddering, nervous shakes come from the woman as she lets her body go. Her clit scrapes itself on the pulsing shaft as she enjoy her reward. Like her best climax, her body enters a state of ecstasy as she screams in agony, her hole hurting and her lips stretched, her clit enjoys the most intense sensations as it instigates its climax.

Beside her, another prick explodes in her hand, straight onto her hips, wasted in the night air, brought on by her passion and clever touch. The women gaze with red faces and hazy eyes as this lovely girls takes all that they offer. I see their own thighs clamp tightly as they respond to the passion of their slave-toy.

They may know that the night's entertainment has just started!

The man with his huge prick buried in May, starts to groan, carried away by the slave's sexual and natural response to his cock. Blondie smiles at him and moves to the side, leaving my cock in the cool air, chilling me where her hands once wormed and thrilled.

I watch her as she rubs his chest and belly, gaining his attention. She gently pushes him back and we all gaze at the knob that slips away from the woman. May's hands knees bend as she tries to close her thighs. Her hole is left open, stretched still, but slowly, her muscles come back to life and pull her closed.

As soon as the long monster is withdrawn, the blonde starts to stroke it, just as she did with me. The man leans on her shoulders, so great is his passion. The tool bends upward in the cool air and suddenly flexes as he groans again. It sounds is if her is in utter agony, so intense is his pleasure. The prick is coated in May's juice, and this allows blondie's hand to smooth over the entire length as he explodes.

A large spurt of boiling seed shoots into the air and splashes on May's belly; the next spurt reaches her breasts and little slides up to her neck. She sighs and struggles to see what she has caused. She is able to hold her head high enough to see the next gush as it splashes again on her belly, still hot.

May thrills at the sight of this strong man, almost melting in weak helplessness under her female influence. Laid out like this, May controls the minds of everyone here. All present want only to give her pleasure and love her body.

Blondie pushes the useless hulk of the man toward May, prising her legs apart once more with his thighs. Stroking him, the blonde urges the last of his tribute on her belly. The sexy blonde rubs the mess, large lumps of it, thick and bulbous, into a pool, then drools it over her hairless mound till it dribbles down her slit, rushing over her parted lips and over her ass.

The vision is so powerful; we watch entranced. The blonde looks on amazed at the powerful vision she created by her input. I look at her as she stares at May's belly, her fingers sliding along the tracks of wet, over her belly and chest.

As the big guy sighs and backs away, almost shattered by his climax, the blonde steps in his place. May's head falls back as she sighs in horror as the assertive woman gazes at her vulnerable slit. Blondie pushes at May's knees, to slide her along the table. The group help and May's head falls back, no longer supported by the tables edge. Her breasts seem to get smaller as she is stretched, but look beautiful, pointing straight up into the night.

Crudely, the blonde rubs the slave-toy's belly, heading downward. I know that her caress is following her eyes as she demands her share of the feast. Between her legs, May feels the hot juice dripping from her, running over her cool buttocks. The hot fingers of the blonde send thrills into May's belly, frightening her and exciting her passion again.

In her head, she is afraid of this woman's touch, but her body thrills at every caress. Her breasts ache to be touched by her, to feel her amazing sexuality, the stunning quality of her fingers. Instead, May is shocked by the most intimate sensation as the blonde's face closes on her pussy.

"Screaming Les!" Her mind warned her. But her body simply welcomed the woman's tongue as she crudely sucked and probed in her hole, drinking her womanly passion as she dribbles helplessly.

Again, May is shocked at the act this woman performs, but is shocked and thrilled at her own response. Without her acceptance, her hips rise up to meet and welcome the probing tongue and the affectionate kiss of this dirty slut. As the blonde kneels now, she spreads May's slippery slit with her hands and drinks greedily from her body.

The blonde chick is an expert. Every touch thrills and excites, her looks and her sighs all help to make her prey submit; helpless and eager, May lays on the table desperate for the woman's greedy mouth. She wants to see her, but is afraid to accept that it is really a woman eating her. Her mind foolishly pretends that if she can't see this woman, the group will not think that she might be bi!

The group actually know that she is bi; if only May knew this, she would enjoy her thrills even more. Someone lifts her head. It is two other women. May feels warmth toward them, companionship. They raise her head a little and whisper to her.

"You are so sexy darling!" One says, so that only the three of them can hear. May sighs, long and loud, maybe because her head is raised a little, but she knows that the words thrilled her.

Crudely, before she can catch up with events, one of the ladies stands over her head and they both lift her face between thighs, right into the most heated and sensuous flesh. Instantly, the woman rubs herself over May's captive face, thrilling all three of them. May tried to breathe in and is rewarded with the delightful scent of the woman's sex, oozing juice; tasting of sex.

May is shocked yet she feels warm toward these girls. She lets her tongue slip oout of her mouth as a gesture of affection, but she does not return it. Instead, she explores the woman's lips, her head still held by the two sluts. The mouth on her own slit continues to devour her and she slowly remembers the cocks in her hand.

She realises that her hands have been working by their own volition, acting out their sexual duty without her knowing it. May realises that she too is a sex fiend, given totally to her own search for slutty thrills. Now, she is laid out like a toy, for the pleasure of others, getting the best thrills she has ever experienced in her life.

She concentrates for a few seconds on the hot breath of the blonde dyke. She feels her teeth rub safely over her clit, until she sucks in her flesh and holds it in a gentle bite. Her clit tingles and shudders with delight as the dykes tongue flicks over it. Her hips push up to greet the attack, when she realises that her own tongue is flicking over the dripping clit of her captive's quim.

She realises that she is trying to influence the other woman, by performing her own magic on this woman. Her attempt is natural but vain; the blonde woman, wants to continue teasing her! However, the slut holding May's face under her quim is so close to cumming. May rubs her face over her as much as she is able and seems to sense her readiness. She feels that the slut's climax will trigger her own so she affectionately licks and adores the tasty cunt she has full access to. The body above her stiffens and judders as she cums for her. Thighs clamp her head and hips grind into her face, her nose slipping deep into the girls ass. May feels the rubbery flesh and is both shocked and thrilled by her intimacy with the experienced woman.

May gags suddenly at the amount of juice the woman dribbles in her mouth. It is so hard for her to swallow if in her position, so she allows it to spill from her mouth, down her cheeks and perhaps in her hair.

The woman, drops her weight on the slave as she cums, gasping her delight to her friend, the blonde abuser between May's legs. Many men gasp too at the sight and the sound of the girls passion. Sounds of movement penetrate May's mind as she enjoys her condition. The crude woman raises her right legs allowing May to breathe again; also allowing herself and the group to see the slave still eating out of the her pussy.

Teasing, the woman raises her body so that May has to stick out her tongue to continue tasting her juice. The woman cleverly wriggles her ass so that she can slide her slit over the eager tongue. The sight is so crude that my prick again, starts to shudder and tingle with excitement. The woman gazes between her own legs at the greedy slave but her twat has become so sensitive, that it is hard to allow her to lick her like this.

The woman starts to giggle as the tongue begins to tickle her. It is an affectionate giggle May recognises, and generously, she draws in her tongue and puts on a show of crudity as she laps her lips as if still tasting the woman's pussy. May feels now that she has delivered to another satisfied customer. Yet she still wants so much, to feel the tongue between her lips, do the business for her.

"There's more darling!" The woman still holding her head whispered.

"Bring it on honey!" Said May, now proud and excited by the attention, and her recent exchange with these lovely women. Where just now she was afraid of having a les' status, now she feels proud of her experience. She is sure, from the noises around her that the entire group loves it.

Suddenly, she remembered her hubby is here!

"Oh Fuck!" she managed to splutter as the next woman placed her face under her dripping twat. There is no gentleness with this girl. Huge, lips, wet and steamy wrap around May's mouth. She gags again at the volume of her pussy, the size of her flaps and the gushing juice that fills her mouth.

Quickly though, May swallows all of the lovely flavoured drink. She tries to reach out to her man, but her arms are tied still. Above her, she hears a muffled tones of the two women talking. May, slides her tongue as far as she can into the dribbling hole of her new lover; the clever blonde girl attacks May's clit again. Her back arches as many fingers fill her hole making her gasp with shock and pain. No matter, the fingers fill her and swirl around as the girl tries to fit more into her.