May Gets Well Oiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hears a cheer as the blonde bird manages to get her whole hand inside her. May is shocked at the amazing sensation and lets out agasp, stifled by the equally amazing set of lips she is chewing.

A cock returns to her hand. She grins as she realises that it may be her husband's, but she is not sure. It suddenly thrills her to realise too that it is also a thrill not knowing!

The reason she is not sure relates to the fact that she is close to cumming yet again. This time, she is desperate to cum; the blonde woman has been so cruel to her by teasing for so long. Now though, her slippery hole is full of fingers, hand and an inch or two of slim wrist!

She does not know that the group are gathered by her side watching her take this huge amount of flesh and bone. Blondie pulls out her hand and shows us that her fingers all point straight ahead. She returns her hand and as she slips into the hole again, she teases the clit again. She is quick to move her head, as she wants all to see how far she can push her arm into the slave-toy.

I notice again, that her slim belly swells with this hand and we can see the fist make an impression under her skin, a large lump moving inside her. May suddenly gasps, fighting the hands that cram her face into the quim she is eating.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" she stammers, crudely and deliberately. Her words are stifled by the hands fighting back, smothering her face with fanny. Her breathe gushes into the greedy hole she has been eating and makes a crude fat-sound as it rushes out again. May starts to laugh as her body starts to climax. She is overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm, as the hand reaches inside her, as if pulling the response from her. Her hips shake and she finds that she is pushing her body onto the strong arms, making more go into her.

The woman above her face sighs too, stimulated by the visual aspect of the game, watching in awe at the huge amount of hand and arm that has filled her tiny hole. May realises too that she has given both women pleasure and thrills at the feeling of the woman's pussy on her face.

As her climax fades slightly, she is filled with a greed. A greed for even more than she has been given. She is going to have all the cocks here, as well as all the fannies. May is going to devour everyone here, and enjoy spunk and ladyjuice till she is full.

As she makes this decision in her mind, she is shocked by the ropes, which suddenly become loose. She is not being released though. The group are simply preparing her for the next session. The night is very young!