May I Know Your Name?

Story Info
A vile act is planned.
3k words
4.4
78.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

She was a succulent piece of flesh; and although he didn’t like the word, he knew what he had done for months was stalking in any court of law. Every time he saw her voluptuousness body, it inflamed his insidious passions, sending him deeper into the pits of depravity. Her every move seemed to entice him to further acts of lascivious criminality. That he was a peeping tom was the least of his intent, as he would masturbate outside her window. She wasn’t a good girl. He knew, because he only pleasured himself when she did. His favorite sight was of her spreading the lips of her sex with one hand as she spread her juices with the other preparing for the fingering to orgasm she planned. When she had fully wet herself, her fingers flew in her pussy until her back arched and her hips thrust into her fingers climaxing with the shudders of orgasm. Yes, she was a succulent piece, sexually fleshy, ultimately soft and he told himself she awaited his touches. He had found her name on her mail box and now thought of her as his Christine desiring her more with each passing moment

In a way, they were two of a kind. Each was painfully shy and without companions, because they were unable to communicate, particularly with the opposite sex. Both were in their twenties and still virgins but found virginity an unwanted state brought about only by their inability to socialize. When Christine pleasured herself, she dreamed of a mouth ravishing her, a tongue and saliva bringing her to orgasm with salacious licks of her pussy and clit like some of the stories she had read on the Internet. The idea of exposing herself so to a male tongue felt deliciously wanton and would further fire her already lubricous nature.

He on the other hand dreamed of a woman whose pussy would drench him in her emissions allowing him to drink from the fountain of her sexuality the nectar of her essence; before his hardened sex penetrated deeply into her steamy swamp of viscous slime.

One day, she left her keys in the car at a shopping center. He had her house keys duplicated before returning them. A few nights later as he again watched her pleasure herself, he saw her wipe herself with her panties removing the copious amounts of juice. He had to have them and the next day while she was out, stole them from her basket, using the keys that allowed him into her home for the first time. He was in heaven that night sucking on the crotch of her panties as he watched her undress for bed. Her scent impassioned him to such and extent he planned her ravishment.

The following day, he went to various stores picking up the rope and material he thought he would. Then, he visited a medical supply house for the diethyl ether that was a necessary part of his plan. With the material, he created three strips: one for the ether, one to act as a gag and the other a blindfold. He cut the rope into three as well, one for the headboard, one for the footboard and one that would pass under the bed. He placed his tools in a small valise that was easy to carry. His fear almost overpowered him that night as he waited for her to fall asleep knowing he was about to make a decision which would brand him criminal for the rest of his life.

His need of her won and he quietly entered her home stealing softly towards her bedroom. Kneeling by her sleeping form, he opened the ether pouring it liberally on the material. Then, he held it over her face and waited for her to awake. She did momentarily, but her struggles were weak and ineffective as she passed out. He immediately removed the cloth not wanting to send her too deeply into unconsciousness. He worked quickly stripping her of her nightie and frilly little panties. He sniffed the crotch before throwing them to the floor. He tied one of her hands then passed the rope around the headboard and tied the other so both hands were above her head and wide apart. He did the same with her feet spreading them wide but leaving a little slack as the rope went around the footboard. With the last piece of rope, he tied one knee, threw the rope under the bed and went to the other side to retrieve it. He then tied the other knee, brought the rope taut taking up the slack he had left around her feet and brought her knees wide apart to fully expose the main object of his perversion. He tied two strips of cloth around her face: one to act as a gag the other to blindfold her, so she could not identify her villainous attacker. In his depravity, he stripped himself and waited for her recovery. His cock hard, he gently prodded her occasionally to make sure his Christine was not simply sleeping again. In his sexual depravity, he stroked himself to maintain his motivating tempestuousness.

The sensation of exposure filled Christine's first waking moment. She felt the night breezes waft over her pussy; her nipples crinkled and peaked from coolness. Then, fear struck as she found herself bound to the bed struggling to escape. The gag effectively muffled her terrorized moans. A thin sheen of perspiration covered her skin, a reaction to terror. He began stroking her cheek; that further heightened her horror and her struggles increased. The bindings allowed little movement. Finally exhausted but mostly petrified, she lay on the bed panting and shivering awaiting her fate. He told her of his love of her, his inability to approach her because of his all-encompassing shyness and his passion for her beauty. As he spoke, he gently touched her face as though attempting to soothe away her fears with explanations and touch. Although his voice reached her and caused some relaxation her body remained tense anticipating its’ hideous rape and torture.

His plan was for heavy sex; he refused to use the word rape. However, now that she was completely under his control, he found himself protective of her, an emotion diametrically opposed to his original iniquity. His heinousness faded under the spell of her beautiful body that was helpless and completely vulnerable to his every wish. Now, his proclivity was of guardianship preserving her from his own vile ministrations. He spoke with her for about an hour as she lay helpless on the bed and fully exposed to his gaze. He often repeated he loved her telling her of how she impassioned him, how only a look or a movement endeared her to him. Finally, he told her he wanted to kiss her and asked if he had permission. Hoping this would satisfy him, she nodded her consent. To her shock, she felt his lips on her pussy, his tongue penetrating and licking her tender folds. She was sure she was dry down there, but strangely, he seemed to find substance continuing the kiss as her fear subsided slightly. Warmth invaded her loins as the kiss continued. Her body behaved strangely given the circumstances; her reaction shocked her tender sensibilities. She felt so terribly exposed. Suddenly, he stopped and the smell of ether permeated the air as the cloth descended on her face. She blacked out. He carefully untied the ropes and material stowing all in the valise. He covered her body to protect it from the cool night air. He left her home berating himself for not taking further advantage of the circumstances. He knew the police would ensure his imprisonment.

Christine awoke to find herself nude and under the covers. Her nightie was still on the floor where he had thrown it. Her wrists and ankles were sore from her struggles. Her immediate thoughts were of the police. However, on further reflection, her innate shyness feared the scrutiny that would follow and felt it wasn’t worth the emotional trauma. As the days passed, she made her decision by doing nothing. Now, she would look around to see if she could spot a stalker, but as time passed became more lax. He continued watching her, careful not to come into her line of vision. He noticed her fear subside. One night, he watched as she masturbated. Unbeknownst to him, she fantasized of his tongue in her pussy. Christine was most chagrined over her choice of themes for self-gratification, but it inflamed her thoughts most wondrously.

By coincidence, he chose that night to revisit her nocturnally, again bringing his valise. He repeated his methods and she awoke finding herself once again spread-eagled and exposed. His voice gently said he couldn’t stay away. He told her, her taste enraptured him and her sexual scent further bewitched him. He told her how endearing she was to him and finally asked if he may kiss her again. Now knowing what this meant, she still hesitantly nodded her approval and waited with considerable trepidation for his mouth. It was not long in coming and set fire through her body as his tongue penetrated her. This time her body betrayed her and sent copious amounts of cream to his awaiting tongue. He drank at her fountain savoring her nectar, a man possessed. Her body, now in total betrayal, thrust upwards seeking further penetration as her fluids poured onto to his licentious tongue. She felt terribly, deliciously exposed. Suddenly, he stopped and her body moaned its frustration as the smell of ether once again permeated the room and sent her into unconsciousness. He covered her, admiring her beauty in the feeble light. If she allowed, he knew he would return repeatedly.

Christine awoke sexually stimulated and completely infatuated by the amorous inclinations he developed in her. She knew immediately that she wouldn't call the police, now foolishly trusting in his tenderness. Her fingers traveled the path his tongue had taken the night before and completed the ravishment to orgasm he had begun. She found herself anticipating his return knowing she played a dangerous game but now totally evolved in his insidious acts. The danger added spice to the sexual play. She didn't wait long as he retuned two nights later and she found herself once again bound, gagged and blindfolded. Through motions of her chin, she conveyed to him she would like the gag removed. After warning her of consequences if she screamed, he complied with her wishes. Christine promptly asked him why he was making his approach in this manner. He bitterly replied, “Don’t you think I have asked myself that question a thousand times? I think it’s because I’m so shy I need complete anonymity to be able to at all.”

Then, he gently touched her cheek and explained how his love for her overcame his fear in such a bizarre manner. Then, he shyly asked if he might kiss her again. This time without reserve, she agreed and actually attempted to spread her legs further to his approach. He pervaded her, saturating her with saliva, as her pussy melted beneath his ministrations. He enjoyed the silkiness of her succulent white inner thighs rubbing against him as he licked her cream. Her scent redolent in the air, his mouth inflamed her carnality while she remained lashed to the bed. Her hips thrust upwards repeatedly asking for more stimulation, when suddenly he stopped. “No!” She cried into the night. “Not yet!” His mouth returned, now clamped directly on her clit and brought increased and final tenseness before orgasm. Her body shook with the ferocity of her emotions and crashed shivering its lust in a massive multi-orgasmic quake. He held her as her seizures subsided loving her in the intensity of her passion. His nude body held tightly against her for the first time. Her fears retuned as she felt his turgid maleness pressed against her. She felt so wonderfully deliciously exposed. It was not to be as the ether again permeated her consciousness and her finally thoughts were of slight disappointment.

She awoke satiated but strangely desirous of something more. The oral was wonderful, but she needed filling. She berated herself, calling herself fool under the circumstances. However, she continued to feel the maleness that pressed against her in the night. Christine now feverishly waited his next coming, hoping it would be soon and disappointed when he didn’t appear in the next few nights. She now loved the way he tethered her, exposed her to his lust. The penetrability of her pussy so imprisoned, impassioned her licentiousness. Her nectar flowed with just the thoughts of the bindings spreading her wide, exposing her so. With his return, she awoke this time to no gag and discovered her hands sloppily tied. She thought she might work a hand loose. Her legs were spread wide sending the now-desired message of exposed defenselessness to her sexuality. “Are you going to kiss me again?” she asked tentatively.

“Yes,” he hissed his mouth dry in his excitement. He positioned himself between her thighs; her fluids dripped from her sex before his tongue even began the ravishment of her folds. The now desired feelings of exposed helplessness fueling her already impassioned state. As he worked his salacious magic on her heated body, she worked a hand free. Because of the way he had looped the rope around the headboard, it allowed both hands to be free. Instead of ripping the blindfold from her eyes, which she now knew would end it all; she grabbed his head with both hands and helped him grind his face deeper into her body. He startled for a moment before realizing her intent and then continued his tonguing, manipulating her body to further ecstasy as she pushed forcibly, his head, into her now highly lubricous sex. Suddenly with bucking hips, her climax overwhelmed her and she gripped him by the hair almost dragging him up her body for her first kiss on her lips tasting her own flavor as his tongue now penetrated her mouth.

She acknowledged the blindness allowed her freedom to explore where sighted she may have had second thoughts. His body was warm against hers. His sex bumped against her pussy. Her juices flowed awaiting penetration. Her pussy, wide open, anticipating entry, penetrable, vulnerable, very susceptible, highly aroused, easily invaded and powerless to stop his advances, remained empty. Her frustration rose as she discovered the bindings prevented her from filling herself with his sex as it hovered just outside her ravenous beseeching sex. She was both powerless to prevent or consummate. He had total control that sent further flames of lust through her now craving body. She held him tight to her, not letting go for a second. He struggled against her, their nude bodies withering against each other as he sought his escape. His sex often touching hers as his struggles subsided with the realization her grip was not one of capture but one of desire.

Now, it was her hand stroking his face as she spoke of her mounting passion for him. She now soothed his fears as she asked for penetration attempting to stimulate him further with the most licentious language she could utter. Words such as fuck, cock, and cunt freely passed her lips as she beseeched him for her ravishment. She demanded the loss of her virginity to the passions he had awaken inside of her. Slightly fearful as she pushed the envelope, her instincts trusted his acts of gentleness. Fortunately, her foolishness was rewarded with loving kisses rather than the demented violence of rape that so easily could still destroy them both. Her shyness was forgotten possibly aided by the anonymity that helped him overcome his own. His sex pushed forward parting the lips of her own.

Christine lay still blindfolded and bound her pussy so easily invaded and impassioned by his maleness. Her hands roamed free, clenched his buttocks and pulled upwards with such strong-willed and determined force her virginity presented no barrier to his insertion. The male hardness she had craved penetrated deeply filling her; her defenseless body eagerly accepted the new sensations. He began the motions of love and her pussy filled with her lubricity allowing the now rapid movement they both longed for. She grunted with each thrust as her breasts bounced to the rhythm, their heavy breathing the music of love. How strange to think of it as love, but it was. She was in love with a man she had never seen. This man had planned her forceful capitulation to his sexual passions, but treated her with gentleness. Her vocal cords seemed to have a will of their own. With small cries and moans, she began her song of passion vocalizing her joy of her continued rapture. His penis pulsed three times sending warm messages to her enthralled sex. Her song was almost strident as multi-orgasmic quakes traversed her body and forced her song of ecstasy. This song of loving passion was different from the muffled screams of rape he had first envisioned.

He stood and untied her restraints freeing her completely for the first time. She made no move to remove the blindfold, but left her legs wide her body still penetrable; her arms were held out asking for his return to her. With blindfold still in place, she enfolded him in her arms and legs seeking to meld. They fell asleep encased in each other’s bodies. Sexual bliss guarded their sleeping forms until the light of day aroused him and with sudden realization placed him still in her bed. His move to leave awakened her and her beautiful blindfolded face turned towards him. She told him she loved him. It was time, she told him, for them to meet. His hands shook with fear as they removed the blindfold, his security endangered. With trepidation, he removed the blinding material and allowed her to look into the deepest bluest eyes she had ever seen. They were almost like her own. She smiled contentedly, the affirmation of her instincts compete. She was satisfied the baby she had allowed would be as beautiful as she envisioned. “May I know your name?” she asked.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers