May I Prove Myself To You Master Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave writing her own scenarios for her Master to use.
3.6k words
4.25
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

"Master.....What can I do to prove to you beyond any doubt that I have willingly given you total control of my entire life?"

"There is nothing you have to do to prove that my pet slave. I already know that you have made a commitment in your heart, and that you will never break it."

"I know you love and trust me beyond what I am worth as your slave. You know I love and trust you with all my heart and soul. You have my life in your hands and that makes me so happy Sir."

"I appreciate your feeling that way my pet."

"What would make me so much happier, Sir, would be your allowing me to prove all of this to you. You have trained me for nearly two years, and you suddenly decided, without warning, to collar me several months ago. I fully understand the powerful responsibility of being awarded that collar. I'm only the second submissive slave you have ever awarded that honor to, and you have told me that I am only the second one, in all of your years of your being a Master Teacher and Trainer that you have met, who has actually earned the right to wear your collar."

"You know what I think my little slut slave? I think you have another motive behind this request. I believe, even though you are standing totally naked in front of me at the moment, that you are hiding something from me. 'Me thinks you have something up your sleeve' so to speak. Is this true or not?"

"Well.....Maybe I do. You have always encouraged me to present my ideas to you. Some you have liked and some you didn't like very well at all. I have a vivid memory of every single idea I've had that you didn't like and have been very careful not to disappoint you since the last rejection and the accompanying punishments that came with each one of my idea failures. I have had this thought going through my head for over a month. You worked hard for nearly two years to train me as a slave and I worked hard to be accepted by you as your slave for life. You honored me with a collar and a small tattoo just above my pussy that says 'Bill's Slave'. I would like to honor you too, and I think I have finally come up with a way to do that Sir.

With your permission of course, I am asking you to give me a day that I can spend some time telling you what I would like you to do with me. And, these things I will ask to have done will not be mild symbolic scenarios like ten strokes of the crop to each tit or 20 to my pussy. I will describe scenarios that involve extreme pain and extreme humiliation. All beyond the limits we have reached during my two years of training. I ask of you to allow me to perform an adventure in submission to last no less than 12 hours, or however many more you may need, to complete all of the scenes I will have written out and that you will have chosen to accept. You have honored me with my collar. I wish to honor you as my Master for Life. Will you pick a day that we could do that Sir? Please give me enough time to write out a list of scenarios that will meet the extreme levels I have suggested, if you choose to accept my gift to you."

"I will have to think about this my pet. I will not allow you to ask me to use you or your body in ways that are well beyond your training. That would be abusive and irresponsible on my part. Write a couple of examples tonight and give them to me for review. They can go beyond the personal limits that we have reached up to this point, but they are not to go too far beyond them. We will discuss each one in detail while sitting by the fireplace. I will then decide whether or not you will be allowed your special day. Do you understand what I have said slave?"

"Oh, yes Sir. Thank you Master. I will make you proud of me for sure."

"I hope so. Now go make us some dinner and you can write your first two samples of your fantasized torture and humiliation after you finish cleaning up the kitchen."

After we had eaten, and I had finished with the dishes and had put everything away, I went back in to the living room and asked permission to be excused. He looked at me with those beautiful green eyes of his, eyes that can look into mine and see forever. That scared the living Hell out of me the first few months of my training. He would look into my eyes for less than ten seconds and proceed to tell me everything that I was thinking, feeling, and craving at that moment. And I do mean everything. He was never wrong and he never missed anything. It was scary.

Now, he just looks into my eyes and doesn't say a thing. He just smiles and goes back to doing whatever he was doing. He no longer has to tell me what he knows. I know he knows all and that is that. "Yes" was all he said.

I sat on the edge of my bed facing the window and looked at the beautiful sunset. They are so relaxing to me, and I can always think better after watching one for a little while. Watching a fire in the fireplace does the same thing for me.

When the sun had disappeared, I turned on a light, sat down at my desk and turned on my computer. I wanted to write this out and print it without spelling or grammar errors. It had to be perfect.

To My Master Bill

I love you so much, and pleasing you is the entire purpose of my life as your slave. You allow me to have a life and a job in the outside world. You allow me to have friends. You even allow me to invite them over for barbeques and occasional parties and other festivities. They know nothing of my life with you other than we live together. This is another reason I love you so much. You want me to be a woman who is fully competent in the outside world, and just as competent as your loving submissive in this world that we have created for ourselves.

Here are two scenarios I have dreamed of that will provide us both with pleasure, enjoyment, and fulfillment. I am convinced this will happen because of my overwhelming desire and craving to participate in, and perform these scenarios for you. These are just the two you have asked for me to write out for your approval tonight. One is for complete humiliation. The other is for extreme pain. I have many more. And they are all for you my loving Master.

1: You have a very tight and special circle of friends that you have invited to this house on a number of occasions. They are all Masters and slaves and all know that I am your slave. You have never had a party where these roles were acted out freely by your guests. Some of the conversations are about this lifestyle and many are about actual scenarios others have engaged in at some point in their relationships, but nothing has ever gone any further than that in this house.

I am requesting that you invite all of your friends here with the understanding that you are going to formally introduce me to them as your collared submissive slave, and that you are going to have me perform for them as my final test of commitment to you as my Master. What you have me perform, or what you use me for, is totally up to you. I will do anything you desire or command, no matter what it is you want me to do. You can have anyone there do anything with me or to me that you may desire, if that would give you pleasure from watching me submit to another person, male or female, by your command. Even though I have never had any sexual contact with another woman, I will gladly do so for you, if that is what you wish me to do. I ask that this performance last as long as you wish. I also ask that you order me to strip naked for everyone and to remain totally naked for the entire day and evening. Please do not tell me anything of what you plan for me. I need to be able to demonstrate my instant and total submission to your authority and your wishes without hesitation or question.

2: You will need to tie me to the adjustable "X", in our special room downstairs, so that I am stretched as wide open as my body will go, and lying in the 'flat' position . Please blindfold and gag me with a penis gag. I request that my legs will be split as wide apart as possible, to the point of being painful. I also ask that you insert inflatable plugs into both my pussy and my asshole. I am begging you to pierce each of my long nipples twice and insert a barbell in each piercing. The outer barbells will go back and forth. The inner barbells with go up and down. After they are inserted, I would like you to tie a string around them so that you may stretch my nipples as far as you wish to have them. I would ask that you whip, crop, stretch and abuse my tits in any way you may choose. Please tie the base of each tit with rope as tight as you can so that you turn each of them into big round purple balls of flesh and then abuse them even more. Please take your time and punish each tit for as long as you wish. I would also ask that you insert no less than 25 sewing needles (more, if desired) into each tit after you have untied them and let them return to their normal size and color.

When you are finished with my tits, I would ask that you use a crop and whip my pussy at least 100 times without stopping. More than 100 would be for you to choose. The strokes must only get stronger. They must never lessen in impact strength. Or the impacts can remain the same exact strength the entire time. When you are finished with my pussy whipping, I ask that you pierce my clit hood vertically and insert a one inch barbell. Then I ask that you pierce my clit hood crossways and insert a permanent loop at the tip of my clit hood that goes under the barbell. As a last request, I ask that you stimulate my large clit until it pops its head up enough to be able to get a secure grip on it with the piercing forceps and insert a medium sized needle through the center of my clit shaft. Do this very slowly so that you cause as much continuing pain as possible. Please do the insertion from top to bottom so that the point of the needle is aiming toward my wet pussy and vagina. I also ask that you take a small thin needle and push it into the center of my clit going down from the tiny head and into the shaft. I ask that you do this slowly so that I can enjoy the most intense pain a woman could possibly experience. And be assured Master, I will enjoy it immensely, even if I am trying to scream out in agony through the penis gag. I ask that you leave both needles inserted in my clit until you are finished with me and bring this second performance to an end. I beg and plead with you to do to me whatever else you may choose or desire that will go along with this scenario. I ask that, when you finally remove the needles from my clit, that you use my clit to bring me to an orgasm. I want more than anything to be able to cum for you. I will masturbate for you until I cum, if you would prefer that I do that, so that you can concentrate of watching me perform. If that is the choice taken, I ask that you have your eyes only inches from my clit and dripping pussy and watch my orgasm as closely as you can. I want you to see that it is all for you as a gift from my heart. My orgasm will not be for my pleasure. It will be only for you to watch and know how much I love you.

Thank you my Lord and Master

You submissive slave cyndi.

I printed this out on my HP and re-read it. I spotted a couple of errors in grammar and wrote those lines over again and re-printed the letter. When I was finished, I was very happy with my efforts. I told Master Bill exactly what I have been dreaming about for a month. I prayed to my Higher Power at that moment and asked Him to be with me when I gave this letter to my Master. I'm sure He thinks I'm a crazy nut case, but I know He can see into me even better then Master can and that He knows my truth.

I picked up the letter and started walking toward the living room with a big smile on my face. It was my best 'happy smile' ever. Master was sitting in his favorite recliner next to the fireplace and had a few logs already burning very nicely.

"May I give you this paper Sir?"

"Are you sure little one?"

"I am the most completely sure slave about that than most anything else in the world Sir."

"Give it to me then, and get comfy on your bear skin rug in front of the fire."

"Thank you Sir," I said, as I handed him the printout and laid down with my head on the bear's head and aimed my pussy, with my legs spread wide apart, toward the flames. I can almost cum from the feeling of the heat on my wide open pussy.

"You can make yourself cum while I read this, if you want to pet. Just make sure you ask for permission before you do."

"Thank you Master." My hand went immediately to my already hot and wet cunt and I began to finger fuck myself with one hand and rub my clit with the index finger of my other hand at the same time. It only took a couple of minutes to reach the edge of orgasm. I was so aroused from writing the letter that my pussy was already wet when I walked into the living room.

"May I cum Master?"

"Please do."

That orgasm just hit me like a ton of bricks. It was instantly there, and all I could think of was to ask Master to please watch me cum for him. It was so powerful that it literally bounced me around on the bear skin rug. Then I was hearing this moan that was getting louder and louder, and suddenly realized that it was me.

"Are you watching me Master?"

"I have it all on my little Sony camcorder that I keep here on the table by my chair my sexy little cumslut."

When he told me that he was videotaping my orgasm, the explosion seemed to double in strength and I don't remember much of anything after that. I do remember that I found myself covered in sweat and that every muscle in my body was aching. I said nothing more after that and neither did Master. I was going to check out that video as soon as Master would let me watch it from beginning to end. When I had completely calmed down once again, I returned to watching the fire with my legs still spread as wide open as they would go so that I could feel the heat on my pussy and clit once again, this time evaporating the huge quantity of fluids and creamy cum that had poured from my vagina and soaked my thighs, pussy, and ass completely. It was strange, yet exciting, feeling my cum drying up by the heat of the fire. It was turning me on once again.

I watched the fire while Master read. I have never been so nervous since the day I first walked into this house and was told to strip naked and that I was never again to wear clothing in or outside of his house unless told to do so. My second command that day was to lie down and prepare to have all of my hair below my waist removed and that I was to keep my pussy and asshole baby smooth at all times or I would be punished. I quickly realized that having the hair removed permanently was the best idea and Master arranged for that immediately. A woman came to the house the next day, carrying a lot of equipment. After a short conversation explaining exactly what she was going to do, she proceeded to do the permanent removal, including my armpits. It was the first and only time a woman has ever touched my pussy or my asshole and that was a very strange experience. Not embarrassing at all. It was just very strange. When she was finished, she handed me the laser devise and told me to do exactly what she had done, once a week, for three months. She also advised to let my Master do the areas that were hard to reach or the hairs I missed would grow back. After 3 months, I would have a permanently bald and hairless pussy and asshole area. My armpits too. I ran my hand over my mound and between my legs and it felt wonderfully smooth and soft. I was now totally on display for my Master. He inspected me very closely.

I was more humiliated when Master inspected both my pussy and my asshole, very carefully, and very slowly, before giving his approval to the woman. I had only known him for two days, and all we had done was talk on the first day. I was totally naked at the time, but that didn't bother me at all. On the second day, being inspected by a stranger, more or less, was downright humiliating. Especially while he was checking out my tits and nipples, my entire mound, thighs and labia in close up detail. and then telling me to turn around and bend over with my legs spread wide apart. He inspected my wrinkled brown eye with both his eyes and his index finger. He even poked his finger into my rectum about two inches. He told me to remain absolutely still and that he was just checking to see how tight my sphincter was and how my muscles reacted to his finger being pushed into my back door opening. I squeezed his finger a few times and he slowly removed it from my asshole, after pumping it in and out at least ten more times. I had never felt humiliation that intense in my life. I don't know why I'm suddenly thinking about that. It has been over two years since that day.

"You have done well with what you have written. I am proud of you slave. I accept these first two scenarios without a problem but I will reserve the right to make changes at any time, or to cancel anything at any time. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes Master. Thank you Master. I love you so much Master."

"I want you to write three more scenarios for me. I want a total of five detailed scenes, and each are to last no longer than two hours. If you want to add more details to the ones you have already written, or change anything, I give you my permission to do so. If you do, though, I will have to re-approve the scene. This will give you 10 hours of performance and two hours of rest and relaxation when needed between each of the scenes. I may decide that the scenes should be broken up into separate times as opposed to doing one after another. Are we totally in tune slave cyndi?"

He rarely called me by my official name. "Pet" was his favorite name, which he used freely in front of his friends. Painslut and cumslut were is favorite names when we were alone together. Slave cyndi was for serious moments in most cases.

"Yes, we are Sir. I will make you proud of me and I am so grateful that you will be allowing me do this to show my love, trust, and commitment to you Master Bill."

With that, I jumped up and planted myself on his lap and hugged and kissed him with such passion that it really began getting Master turned on. I could feel his hard cock pushing up and I whispered into his ear that his friend needs to be licked, sucked, and fucked really bad. We made our way to the bedroom and we made fantastic love for an hour or so. When we had finished, we both took a shower together and began getting each other worked up for another pussy pounding session later in the evening. Master returned to the living room, the fire, and a basketball game on the TV. I began writing the next three scenes for my special performances for my Master.

Player One
Player One
174 Followers