May to December Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
324 Followers

"You like that, baby?" he asked, and when she nodded, he did it again, loving the way she responded to his touch. "How about this?" he wondered then, and stroked her clit gently. Her back bowed off the bed and she hissed with pleasure. "Mmmmm! Do it again!" he commanded her, and fondled her clit again. She obeyed him, and reached down to hold his hand there, her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed.

"I want you to look at me when I give you pleasure, Dawn!" he said, his tone harsh with lust. "Look at me!"

She dragged her eyes open and looked into his as he lowered his head and swiped his tongue through her wet slit from clitoris to anus. Her back bowed again, and he put a restraining hand on her belly to keep her face in sight.

"Keep them open, baby!" he ordered her. "Let me see those pretty brown eyes as I eat you up!"

He kept his eyes on hers as he licked and suckled her, spearing her with his tongue, and thrusting in as far as he could go once, twice, again, before returning to suckling her clit and the lips of her sex. He could feel the tension growing in her, and knew she was headed for her first orgasm. He watched her eyes glaze over as he ate her, and when he suckled her pussy lips, slapped her clit, and stroked two fingers into her core, she arched off the bed, dislodging his restraining hand, and came with a loud cry, her legs shaking with reaction. And through it all, she had managed to keep her eyes open, staring into his. He felt his heart swell with pride, and when he saw the tears gather in hers, he reached up to wipe them away.

"Was that good, baby? Did you like that?" he asked, his voice hoarse with passion.

Dawn swallowed and nodded, unable to find her voice. She desperately wanted to look away from the hunger and passion in Scott's gaze, to get back some measure of control, but she couldn't deny him the small thing he asked in exchange for the first orgasm she had had in more years than she cared to count, and the best she had ever had. He was turning her whole world upside down, and she could not stop her body's mad rush for more. She wanted more of his mouth, more of his hands, more of his words, more of him, and she would do anything she could to get it before the doors closed on her and she was alone again.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Dawn," he informed her, slowly undressing before her hungry gaze.

His body was strong and well-built, his six-pack reminding her of her flabby belly for a second before the sight of his erection robbed her of thought. He was very long and thick, and she wondered how she would get all that seductive length inside her. Because she admitted, as he lay next to her again, inserting two fingers into her wet heat, that she intended to swallow all of that wanton flesh in her pussy before she went home. She intended to take every bit of pleasure from his cock that she could get, everything he would let her take, everything she could handle.

DawnJ
DawnJ
324 Followers