Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 02

Story Info
Tarik meets Maya's other men...
7.1k words
4.5
3.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarik arrived at the hotel precisely at 7:00 pm on Thursday night. When Maya gave him the address and he pulled it up on a map, he was only half surprised to see that it was one of the poshest and most luxurious hotels in town. Maya lived simply, but Tarik had already discovered the part of her that truly enjoyed reveling in luxury.

After parking his car, Tarik walked into the hotel and took in the surroundings. He was feeling a bit out of his element and was worried that people were staring at him, thinking he didn't belong. Something about this situation and Maya had him feeling vulnerable, which made him nervous. But he felt safe and at ease with Maya and opted to lean into his feelings, knowing he could trust her with them. And knowing that Maya, the woman he most definitely loved, was waiting for him, gave him all of the confidence he needed.

He saw the sign for the elevators, took a deep breath, pushed his shoulders back and strode confidently through the lobby. He punched in the code for the penthouse elevator that Maya had texted him and headed up to the room. The whole situation felt like something out of a book or a movie and Tarik remained in a state of awe as the clear glass elevator rose higher into the building.

Tarik looked out onto the hotel lobby full of lush plants and sparkling lights, his body framed in shadow by the gold light emanating from the dim light of the elevator. The car stopped and opened up into a short hallway with a single black door at the end. He walked up to it and, taking another deep breath, reached his hand out to give it a quick knock.

Maya had just finished fastening a cage on Number Two's cock when there was a knock on the door. She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and walked out of the living room, and into the foyer. Maya opened the door and Tarik stood there, in a dark blue suit and white shirt, his beard freshly trimmed and looking good enough to fuck right there in the hallway. He held a box in his hands, wrapped in black velvet with a gold ribbon.

Maya stood in front of him in a way that he had never seen her. He first noticed her makeup as he so rarely saw her in anything more than mascara and chapstick. He loved her natural and casual look, and while this caught him off guard, he appreciated how her makeup brought out and enhanced her features, while also giving her a sexy, sultry look. Her curly hair was loosely pinned back, and some tendrils hung loosely at her temples and at the nape of her neck.

Tarik was next taken aback by Maya's outfit. She had on a black halter dress that clasped around her neck and came to about mid-calf. The thick knit fabric was fitted through the chest and waist, hugging her hips. The front of the dress pulled tight across her chest and underneath her arms, covering her completely. She also had on a pair of black heels with gold trim along the edges.

Tarik could see the outline of the shape of her breasts under the dress and he began to grow excited as he drank in Maya's sensuous image. He wasn't sure what to expect her to be wearing tonight, but he had never seen her in anything like this. He was speechless at how different she looked and it was clear that she was a different person at these meetings. He was already turned on and ready to ravage her, but knew he had to restrain himself.

"Ah yes, my love. Welcome," Maya cooed as she opened the door, and motioned for Tarik to enter the room. As he moved past her through the doorway, he noticed that she was holding a riding crop in her hand.

She smiled at him as she grabbed him by his lapels, pulling him into her for a deep kiss. He smelled of patchouli and cedar, and she smelled of jasmine and ylang-ylang, his favorite. Tarik tried to wrap his hands around her ass, but she gently pushed away from him, playfully grabbing the velvet wrapped box out of his hands. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled and took the box from him.

"Good. You remembered," she said as she took him by the hand and led him into the other room. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

Walking behind her, Tarik discovered the sexy surprise of her dress. The halter circled her neck and the dress covered her chest, but the rest was completely backless. It showed off the sexy curves in her back and her tattoos, and the opening ended in the perfect spot, right where her back began to slope into her ass. Tarik stared wide-eyed as she moved slowly in front of him, tantalizing him with the gentle sway of her hips. He knew she was trying to drive him wild on purpose, and Maya knew that it was working.

The penthouse was much bigger than Tarik had imagined it would be. It seemed like they were walking into a house, and Tarik wasn't sure what to expect now. As they entered the living room from the foyer, he immediately saw three naked men standing in front of a long leather bench pushed against a huge wall of windows, the lights of the city twinkling behind them.

The men had on thin black leather collars, each with a gold roman numeral attached, indicating their number. Tarik smiled, seeing that Maya's attention to detail extended even to her fantasy life. Maya walked past the men, ignoring them completely. Tarik followed suit and kept his eyes and attention on her, but he could still feel the men's eyes on him as he passed in front of the window.

He looked around as Maya showed him the kitchen, bathroom and the master suite where she slept. There were huge leather couches and chairs throughout the room and a beautiful mahogany desk in the living room. Maya set the velvet box on top of the desk and watched as Tarik soaked everything in. He was very impressed.

Tarik continued to look around the suite and his eyes again fell to the men, just standing there, staring at Maya. He started to feel a little awkward as he tried to get a closer look at them, to assess how he compared. He knew he could trust Maya, but he still felt a strange twinge of jealousy, and his stomach prickled at the fact that Maya had been here for the last five hours with these naked men.

Maya brought Tarik back into the room without so much as a word to anyone and stood behind him for a moment, running the crop from his neck down his back, lightly slapping the back of his thighs. They had already been experimenting with light sensation play and Maya knew how much Tarik loved the feeling of the crop as she slid it down his body.

She walked around him and stopped about six feet from the bench, facing the men. Maya stepped forward to address them with Tarik standing behind her watching, unable to take his eyes off her. As he stood behind her, he reveled not only at how sexy she looked in her dress but also at seeing her in this new light. He suddenly felt at ease, excited that this was all coming together.

Maya strode back and forth in front of the bench, trailing her riding crop across the front of the men's knees as she went. She stopped in front of Number One and stared at him.

"This one," she said, her voice causing the men to tense up.

"Number One likes to show off with how hard he can cum, always eager to perform for his Mistress," she cooed as she gave Number One's thigh a sharp flick of her riding crop, causing him to suck in a breath as she slowly drew it over his crotch.

Maya turned her attention to Number Two. "This poor little cock just loves eating and licking his Mistress' pussy. Don't you Number Two?" she flipped her crop under his chin and he nodded furiously, looking straight ahead.

Maya tapped his forehead with her crop where she had left a lipstick print, almost like a brand. She used the edge of the tress to lightly stroke his penis through the slats of the cage around his cock as he struggled not to squirm.

Number Three's back straightened as Maya walked over and stood in front of him. He was just about her height, and she leaned forward and came very close to his face, pointing at the III on his collar. "This one. Number Three. The silent one. He rarely speaks and loves to worship my feet," Maya said as she flicked the crop hard on his bulge which was tightly wrapped in a pair of Maya's panties. He winced but didn't make a sound.

Maya turned to Tarik and quickly explained some of the basics while she stood next to him, both of them looking at the men.

"They are not allowed to touch me unless they ask, or if I allow them to first. They are not allowed to touch themselves or cum unless they ask. My pleasure is paramount here and they will do anything they are asked to make cum or make me happy," she said firmly.

"There is only one commands" she said, her voice growing more stern. "The command that indicates a session has started is... 'bench'."

As she said this, all three men sat on the bench in unison. He was impressed at how quickly they had sat down at her command, and how upright they now sat, waiting for her attention. She turned and gave Tarik a slight smile.

"What do you think of them? Do you think they are good boys?" she asked him, her voice both serious and inquisitive.

He swallowed nervously, but slipped into character and replied, "Yes Mistress. They do seem like good boys."

"Oh, no," Maya rebuked, and for a moment Tarik's throat tensed up, "These are very naughty boys. These naughty boys were bothering me when they weren't supposed to...especially Number Three."

She spoke the words slowly and deliberately as she walked behind them on the bench, running her fingers over their shoulders and along their necks. When she reached Number Three, she gave his ass a sharp flick of the crop.

"These naughty boys were irritating me. These naughty boys were not behaving," she said, returning to stand between the men and Tarik.

"Number Four," Maya said, immediately getting Tarik's attention.

"Do you think these naughty boys should be punished?" she inquired, her voice calm, and warm, but dripping with a stern sexiness.

"Yes, Mistress. Of course, they should," Tarik replied, this time feeling calm and confident next to Maya.

"Mmmm, very good," she said, tilting her head back and forth to one side and tapping her foot as she contemplated.

"Hmmm...how should I punish these naughty boys?" she asked, a rhetorical question as she resumed pacing in front of them, clucking her tongue.

She stopped in front of Number Three and with her crop in one hand, and the other on her hip, slapped him hard on the knee with the padded end of the crop.

"Number Three. Would you like to watch your Mistress be fucked by Number Four? Would that make your little cock hard?" she asked, the question sounding more like a command.

Number Three hesitated in answering so Maya slapped him on the other knee, causing him to jump slightly.

"Answer me Number Three. Do you wish to see your Mistress fucked by Number Four?" she said again, slowly and deliberately, "Is that why you kept texting me and calling me? And making me very very annoyed. Do you want to see your Mistress fucked that badly?"

"Yes. Yes Mistress. I would," Number Three replied, quickly blurting out his response.

"Number One?" Maya asked next.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress. I would," he replied, clearly and quickly.

"And Number Two," she asked the final man.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress. I would," he answered, quietly.

"Oh these naughty boys. How dare they think they deserve such a reward. Tsk tsk. Naughty, naughty, naughty," Maya said as she stood in front of them with Tarik directly behind her.

"Hmm. But...I am horny, and ready for some cock," Maya said this cooly and slowly, each man in the room, drinking in every word.

"Number Four, come," she said, her command bringing Tarik to stand beside her.

She turned to him and without a word, brought him in to kiss her. Maya kissed him softly at first as she gazed into his eyes, their sparkle enchanting him. She pressed her lips deeply into his and pulled his body close against hers. Tarik ran his hands along her back, feeling her skin and the fabric of her dress as she ran her hands through his hair. He moved his hands down her back and slowly caressed her hips, pulling her to him by grabbing and squeezing her ass.

Tarik felt his cock growing harder the more they kissed, knowing that the men's eyes were on them. Maya felt his hardness pushing into her and reached her hand down to fondle his bulge while she kissed his neck. She slowly began to take off Tarik's suit jacket, then the button-up shirt he wore underneath. His breathing was paced, but beginning to become heavier as she undressed him. Maya kept her eyes on him to sense his comfort level with where she was going, and it was obvious that he was enjoying it, so she continued.

She pulled off his shirt and ran her hands along his strong shoulders, hairy chest and stomach, licking her lips at the sight of his perfect body. Kissing him once more, Maya slowly knelt before Tarik, looking up at him while she slowly undid his pants and pulled them down to the floor. She was happy to see that he was not wearing anything else and helped him out of his pants and socks, so now he stood naked before her and all of the men.

His cock was rock hard and stood straight out from his body, bobbing under the tension of his erection. He was standing so that the men were able to see him in profile and could see his full size. He was happy that out of the men in the room, not only did he have the biggest cock, he also had the best body and was in his opinion, the best looking.

He had been worried that the men would be more attractive than him and that Maya would be more pleased with one of them, but this was definitely not the case. So, he felt good showing off in front of them, taking his cock and making it bounce up and down as Maya knelt before him, smiling and laughing at his unusual display of bravado. She loved that he was having fun and enjoying this.

Maya kissed up his thighs, her hair tickling his shaft as she reached his balls and took each one in her mouth. Tarik moaned as he felt her mouth on him, leaning back and thrusting his hips forward slightly for her. She slowly ran her tongue underneath the shaft of his penis from the balls, all the way to the tip, and back down again. She kissed his cock lightly as she ran her tongue up and down, and flicked the tip of the head with her tongue. There were already beads of precum forming, and Maya slowly licked them off, rolling them onto her tongue and into her mouth.

She didn't break Tarik's gaze as she softly took the tip of his penis between her lips and began to suck him. Her tongue pressed gently under the tip of his head, nudging Tarik's most sensitive spot. He moaned in pleasure and reflexively put his hands gently on Maya's head as she began to take more and more of him into her mouth. She was sucking faster and faster on him, forcing him into her mouth even though she wasn't able to take all of him.

She had never pleasured him so aggressively and Tarik could tell that she was really turned on and enjoying it. He thrust his hips and began to fuck her face while she used her hands to massage his slippery shaft. He kept his gaze on Maya, and even though he didn't look over at them, he could feel the men watching, and could sense their excitement.

Sensing how excited she was, turned Tarik on even more and he thrust his hips faster, fucking her face rough in a way that he never had before, but felt so right in the moment. Maya was clearly enjoying it, pushing him out of her mouth to take a breath, before greedily bringing him in again by grabbing his ass to pull him closer to her, moaning with pleasure.

Tarik was close to cumming and he pushed Maya away from him, and she sat back on her heels, her mouth ready and open for his cum. She massaged his balls while he stroked his cock, rubbing the head of his penis over her lips. He came hard, his load oozing into her waiting mouth, as she swallowed every drop of him, looking him in the eye while he came. She slowly took his cock back into her mouth, massaging his balls and running her tongue and lips along his softening shaft, sucking out the last of his cum.

After she released him from her mouth, she stood up, licking her lips. She pulled Tarik close to her, and kissed him deeply, while she smacked him on the ass. He laughed and pulled her closer to him, gently biting her lower lip, while his hands roamed her body, looking for the clasp to her dress. She knew he was excited and ready to fuck her, but she put her hands on his which gently told him to stop.

"Oh no, Number Four," she cooed softly.

"Only good boys get to see me naked tonight. Are you a good boy?" she asked, her hand holding his chin.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress. I am." Tarik replied, excited and confident.

She turned to look at the men on the bench, Tarik coming up behind her. He pressed his naked body against hers as he kissed her neck and stroked her breasts through her dress.

"Do you still think they are good boys Number Four?" she asked, reaching back to pull Tarik closer to her. She ran her nails along his thighs, his lips brushing against her neck, warmth spreading between her legs as he kissed her.

"No, they are not good boys Mistress," Tarik said, resting his head on her shoulder and his hands on her hips while they both looked at the men on the bench, Number One and Number Three with visible erections.

With this, Maya turned and looked at Tarik, nodded to the pile of clothes on the floor, then pointed toward a second bedroom that Tarik hadn't even noticed. He picked up his clothes and went into the bedroom, his bare feet tapping on the marble floor as he went. Maya watched him as he walked, staring at his impeccable form, and feeling more turned on by him than ever. Maya looked at the men on the bench and smiled at them.

"Stay," she ordered before following Tarik into the room, leaving the door open.

After they entered the bedroom, Tarik turned his attention fully to Maya. He took her face in his hands and pulled her to him in a deep kiss. They kissed and touched each other in a frenzy as if there weren't three men in the other room listening to them. Their passion had the same energy it always did, but now with more excitement and fervor. As Tarik kissed Maya, he thought about the men in the living room, potentially judging his prowess, and that turned him on, leaving him aching to ravage her for all of them to hear.

He grasped her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her neck and exposed shoulders deeply, biting and sucking her flesh. Maya moaned loudly with pleasure as Tarik took control of her. He spun her around so her back was to him, the open back of her dress enticing him. He lightly ran his fingers along her bare flesh, admiring her smooth skin. He found the clasp for the halter and released it. Slowly the dress slid down, falling to her hips where it hugged her so snugly.

Her back and shoulders bare, Tarik gently drew his fingers across her skin, kissing her shoulders while she pressed into him, his bare flesh on hers. He wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms gently at her sides, as he nibbled on her ear. His fingertips caressed her abdomen, working their way to her breasts. He gently cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples while he kissed her shoulders. Maya gasped at his touch, and Tarik could tell by the quick hardening of her nipples, that she was incredibly excited.

He slowly worked his way down her back, kissing and licking her skin as she moaned and sighed. He reached her hips and gently pulled her dress down around her to her ankles. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and Tarik ran his fingers along her bare hips and ass. He kissed and squeezed her ass, desperately trying to grasp every inch of her as he worked his lips down the back of her thighs and calves. On his knees, he kissed her ankles and stroked the top of her feet.

12