Maya Liberated

Story Info
Just fun between an aunt and a niece.
1.4k words
3.76
50.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Maya moaned in pleasure as the tip of Tanya's tongue probed her clit. Her hands went to her tits and played with her nipple rings. Maya's moans egged Tanya on and she started licking the pussy more aggressively.

Maya was Tanya's niece. She was abandoned by her mother at birth and was brought up by Tanya. Tanya was married but did not have any children. She and her husband Jimmy were part of a swingers group and enjoyed spouse swapping and group sex.

Tanya had brought up Maya in a liberal fashion. Early, in her teens she had introduced her to latest fashions and slowly to sex education and ultimately porn. For her eighteenth birthday Maya had been presented a set of dvd's containing xxx movies – lesbian, gay, group, gangbangs. By then she knew that her aunty and uncle were a swinger couple and that they enjoyed bisexual encounters. Another present was a box of sexy revealing lingerie.

Tanya regularly asked Maya to join her while purchasing lingerie and bikinis. She was now discussing her weekend plans with her and describing their sex activities in detail. Maya masturbated as she recalled these details while in bed.

A couple of months ahead of her nineteenth birthday, the two had gone out shopping. Purchases for Maya's approaching birthday took up a major part of their time. After shopping, Tanya drove round to a tattoo and piercing studio. She introduced Maya to the madam running the studio and told her to arrange for a nipple piercing and navel piercing. The look on her face made Tanya laugh and she assured her that it was perfectly safe.

The actual piercing was very quick and almost painless. The attendant had explained the care that Maya had to take for two weeks and gave her a couple of creams for applying. The rings that Tanya had purchased were already in place as was the navel pin. The rings were removable. After two weeks of applying cream and water-proof bandaging, Maya kept her tits and navel open but quickly reapplied the cream and the bandage on feeling sore. One more week of care and she was ready to show off her piercings.

Tanya had promised her an unforgettable experience on her birthday night. As the day approached she pestered Tanya for a glimpse, but all her pestering did not yield any information. She then asked her Uncle about it, but he too denied having any knowledge of what her aunty had in store.

On her birthday, Maya's friends had arranged a dinner party. The DJ and the food had been gifted by her Uncle and Aunty. Maya and her friends had put on their sexiest and tiniest clothes. The music and dancing set the mood, for a hot evening. Dancing close to each other, the girls enjoyed the hard bulges in the boys pants. In the flashing disco lights many a hand crept up skirt hems and dipped into dripping pussies. The girls were equal to it and were fondling hard cocks inside unzipped pants.

The shrill ring of a cellphone, caused the DJ to stop, as he was changing discs. It was Tanya. The DJ announced that it was time to wind up and added that Tanya wanted Maya to come home. Maya, suddenly, remembered her Aunty's promise of an unforgettable experience. Her mood changed from frustration to excited anticipation quickly. She called up Tanya and pleaded with her to let her friends continue dancing, while she would start back immediately. Tanya agreed and this announcement was greeted with a loud cheer from her friends, followed by goodbyes and hugs and last minute fondling.

Maya almost ran to her waiting car and requested the chauffer to drive quickly to her house.

The house stood silent in the night. It was totally dark as Maya, using her own keys, entered the front room. As she wandered through the darkness soft music came to her and she saw the softest of lights coming from her own room. There was no response to her soft call of Tanya. Almost on tiptoe she reached her room and looked in, not knowing what to expect. The sight of Tanya, sprawled on her bed, feet in stilettos, legs apart, fingers carrasing her pussy as she hugged a teddy bear to her boobs caused Maya to gasp in wonder. As she entered further, a spotlight came on and displayed Tanya's heavily made-up face clearly. This brought another gasp from Maya. The make-up was all dark; black lipstick, dark shade of eye-shadow, black ear studs and as she stretched out a hand beckoning Maya to her, she saw dark finger paint.

Maya was drawn to the bed as if mesmerised. Her pussy was all wet now. Her juices flowing freely, completely wetting the tiny crotch of her panty. She got on the bed on all fours and paused on top of Tanya. Tanya's finger traced Maya's neck and moved lower to her boobs and her nipples. They were already hard.

Tanya flung aside the teddy to reveal her pair of boobs, their whiteness enhanced by the dark colour of her areoles and darker tits. The heavy silver nipple rings heightened the contrast. Maya's eyes followed Tanya's other finger as it traced her own contours from her nipple to her pussy and spread her lips to reveal silver chains nestling in her pussy. This was too much for Maya. With a growl she dipped her face and locked lips with her aunty. Tongue met tongue and danced in and out of mouths as if in tune with the soft lilting music.

Tanya's hands had torn Maya's dress apart and yanked off her bra top. All the subtlety of a moment ago was abandoned in the lust and desire that enveloped the two.

Tanya pushed Maya onto her back and climbed up on her; lips crushing lips, boobs mashed together and thighs rubbing. Tanya reached down and unclipped Maya's soaked panty. She tried to pull it out but it was suck deep in the crack of her butt. After that there was no gentleness and both went at each other biting, scratching, growling – two felines eating each other out. Tanya moved onto her side and roughly turned Maya facing her and continued giving bites on her side, slowly moving down to her hips and then over her hips to her butt crack. She pulled out the bikini panty with her mouth, causing Maya to gasp a bit in pain.

Maya then caught hold of Tanya's hips and pushed her mouth into the chain clad pussy facing her. She aggressively pulled at the chains, taking them fully in her mouth and then biting the pussy lips and insides. With a growl of pleasure Tanya responded by prying open Maya's crack and bit the soft flesh of her butt. She followed it with attacking the sphincter of her ass-hole, her tongue probing deeper and deeper as her fingers held the two lobes of Maya's butt apart. This was too much for Maya and she let out a wail as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Tanya pushed Maya onto her back once again and now planted her mouth firmly on her wet pussy, slurping up her juices. Both, continued biting, sucking and licking each others' pussies. The rough sex caused both to have their orgasms together.

With a groan, Tanya flopped back on the bed. They lay there quietly for a while. Maya got up and told Tanya that she was going to the loo. Tanya too got up and both went together, hands round waists. As Maya was lowering herself, Tanya stopped her, she knelt in front of her crotch and opened her mouth gesturing with her hand to let go. Wow said Maya as she sent down a golden shower on Tanya's face, much of it entered her open mouth, the rest ran down her face and her body. As the flow stopped, Tanya kissed Maya's pussy and licked up whatever drops remained. Saying it was her turn for a golden shower, Maya knelt down. Tanya got up and let go of her golden shower. Maya bent backwards on her knees, her palms resting on the floor and offered her full body for the shower. She was covered from head to her knees by the amber liquid.

Once Tanya had finished, Maya got up and embraced Tanya, kissing her full on her lips. The two licked each other and then stepped into a hot shower, applying body gel and rubbing their bodies they completed the shower and drying themselves, flopped on the bed and went off into a deep sleep.

enup
enup
36 Followers