Maya's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out of her. It was so fast and so hard. His tentacles were reaching so deeply inside her and they had swollen so thick. Maya was stretched to her capacity both in her vagina and anus. He pounded her hard. The tentacle in her mouth pushed into her throat, but somehow she didn't gag on it. She knew that was his doing even if she didn't understand how.

The three tentacles in her three main openings went as deep as they could and soon she felt her mouth, vagina and anus absolutely filled with the beasts semen. It was more than she could ever imagine. She swallowed hot, delicious mouthfuls of the beasts seed. She felt it explode out of her vagina and anus around the throbbing tentacles.

The other tentacles blasted off as well all over her breasts, stomach and face. Once he was done ejaculating she was covered and filled with his seed. She had never felt more beautiful, happy and alive before in her life. He lowered her to her bed, and removed his every grip from her. Maya lay there feeling completely weak.

"That was..." She began breathlessly.

"Incredible." He finished.

She looked down to the foot of her bed at him. His tentacles now sat at his back. He was every bit as achingly handsome has she had first determined. He was a man. He was a beast. He had become her very first lover. She smiled softly and he smiled back. She couldn't help but think he looked sad. She didn't want him to be sad after what they had just experienced together.

"What are you?"

"I am a hybrid." His explanation was not an explanation at all.

"Do you have a name?" She tried.

"No." He was lying and this much was obvious.

"You can't take a girl's virginity and not even tell her your name." She mused.

He grinned at that. "I suppose you are right. You may call me has Lox. You should sleep now Maya."

"Lox." She said testing his name. "I don't want to sleep." She was about to ask him more questions when the light went out and the room went pitch dark. There was no discernible sound, but she knew he was gone. She struggled to move. She felt so weak. She reached for the light and turned it on. She knew it was pointless, and she was right. Lox was gone. She was still covered in her own milk, her own juices and of course his seed.

She smiled a secret smile. Nothing was ever going to be the same again, and she was certain after what they had shared that Lox would have to return to her again...soon.

12