Maya's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy woman from India meets Yukon Erik.
3.4k words
4.15
70.8k
31

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader.

Deciding what category to place this story led me to submit it in a series of chapters, since each will have elements of many different persuasions. Suffice it to say that if you read the entire series, eventually you will come across something you don't care for, but each chapter will be accurately placed in the proper category.

In addition to non-consent/reluctance; loving wives and fetish would also be possible categories for this chapter.

.....

"Maya - that's a very lovely name," I told the timid woman who had just entered my store, right before closing time."

"Thank you," the tiny woman replied in a meek voice, her eyes only meeting mine for an instant before looking back down toward the floor.

"A lovely name for a lovely lady," I answered, walking around the counter to lock the door so that we would not be interrupted. "Have you ever worked as a cashier before?"

"No, but I am very good with numbers," Maya replied with a little more enthusiasm. "I would also be willing to work very hard and will do anything that you wish."

"Really?" I said, resisting the chance to thrown in an obvious comment. "That sounds interesting. You must really need a job."

"Yes. My husband has lost his job and we need money very badly. He's waiting out in the car for me."

"Oh," I said. "So his job is driving you around to find a job? Sounds like a real ambitious guy."

Maya shrugged and looked out to the street, where a little guy with skin the same tone as Maya's sat behind the wheel of an old shit box, pushing his glasses up before giving Maya a wave.

"Why don't you come back to my office so we can talk more about the job?"

Maya looked around for a second and then followed me back to the store room, which doubled as my office. There were boxes stacked all over the place, and Maya looked intimidated by the crude surroundings.

"Not very fancy, but that's why I need help," I explained to her. "You're really a tiny girl, aren't you?"

Maya let a shy smile cross her face, glancing up at me briefly before looking back down at her feet.

"I imagine that most people look small to a person of your size," Maya said haltingly, stopping and shaking her head grimly before continuing. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend you by that."

"No offense taken," I said quickly. "It's not like either of us can hide what we are."

When you're 6'6" and around 275 pounds, you don't get mistaken for a jockey too often, and that was fine with me. I got the nickname Yukon Erik because that was the name of an old wrestler back in the days when it was more sport than show. I believe he spelled his Erik with a "c" at the end, but you get the idea.

In college I played offensive tackle and managed to play decent enough so that I got a free agent contract from the San Diego Chargers. I hung around all season on the taxi squad, but I didn't have the foot speed you needed to keep guys from getting around me on the pass rush. Quarterbacks, then and now, take a dim view of getting blind-sided, so my career pretty much ended there.

It wasn't for lack of effort, as I was one of those guys that were the first on the practice field and the last one off. In the real world, I kept the same philosophy in running my franchise business. Working hard everyday and working out when time permitted combined to keep me in good shape after my playing days. Maya was simply being honest, and along with that honesty came another feeling I was getting from her.

I reached over and gently stroked the side of her face, my fingers grazing the light down that swirled around in front of her ear before disappearing underneath her lobe. Her hair was black - almost indescribably so, and was longer than shoulder length. Maya couldn't have been more than five foot tall, if that, and seemed very slightly built, although she was wearing such a bulky sweater that it was tough to know for sure.

Maya shivered a bit when I stroked her faint downy sideburns, and I realized that what I was doing was leaving me open to any number of charges, but I found myself unable to resist touching her. Not only was she very cute, but she was terrified of me as well. Not just from being nervous about being interviewed for a job, but intimidated by my size, and that was something that had always turned me on.

You certainly would never get those vibes from my actions, because I'm what you might call a gentle giant. I've never so much as raised a hand to a woman in anger, and not that often to other men either, unless they started it. Still and all, whenever I would come into contact with a woman and that feeling of fear is oozing out of her, I get hard as steel. Sue me.

Maya didn't object to my touching her face, and as I pulled my hand away her face leaned in my direction as if to say she was enjoying it. She also wanted me to know that she was up to the job.

"I am very small but I am quite strong for my size," she explained.

"Would you be able to reach things that are high on the shelves, like that box, for example?" I asked

"Oh yes, I can reach that very easily," Maya said confidently, and grabbed the box of envelopes that were on the shelf above her.

I had no doubt she could reach the box, but was more interested in watching how the sleeve of her sweater slid up with the raising of her arm, and when Maya handed me the envelopes my eyes were fixed on her bare forearm. I took the envelopes from her, and as I did Maya realized what I was looking at and self-consciously tugged her sleeve back down.

My pulse had quickened as Maya's arm was briefly exposed, and my eyes had enjoyed the sight of her copper colored skin and more specifically, the dense black hair that coated the slender limb as far up as I could see.

"Yes, you are a lot stronger than you look, and that will come in handy around here," I noted, and now I was trying not to shake as much as Maya was, although for a different reason. "You would be doing a lot of lifting and reaching."

"That would be no problem," Maya assured me.

"I noticed that you have very hairy arms," I mentioned in as off-hand a manner that I could manage, and reveled in the way Maya cringed at my words.

"I would never wear any clothing that would let the customers see them, if you think that would offend them," Maya assured me, her bronze skin turning even darker.

"I don't think you understand," I said, trying to look into her eyes, and enjoying her efforts to avoid my glare. "That wasn't a complaint at all. Just the opposite. You would have to wear our company shirt though," I added, pointing to the light blue short sleeve shirt with our logo on the pocket.

"Oh," Maya said softly. "Perhaps I could wear something with long sleeves underneath it."

I went over to a box of new shirts and rummaged through before pulling out a medium.

"Here Maya," I said while handing her the wrapped garment. "Why don't you go into the bathroom and try this on so we can see if it fits."

"You mean that I have the job?" Maya said, her face beaming.

"You're doing fine so far," I said, gesturing toward the bathroom, and I chuckled when she skipped like a schoolgirl as she hustled away.

When she emerged, Maya looked like a deer caught in headlights. The shirt was a little big on her, but it was serviceable for the time being. Her arms were crisscrossed in front of her, and her hands tried to cover up as much of those furry forearms that she could, but it was futile.

"You can wear that until I can get a smaller one shipped to me," I said, and impulsively I reached over and ran my hands along her right forearm.

"Please," Maya choked, trying not to look at my fingers which were slowly sliding against the grain of the gently billowing hairs. "I am a married woman."

"You've already mentioned that. We're just getting to know each other," I told Maya, and I felt the hairs on her arms stand erect as goose bumps formed on the skin beneath it. "I just want you to know that I think it would be a shame to cover up these gorgeous arms of yours."

Maya continued to keep her head lowered, but now they were focused on something that was rather obvious. It was something that I did little to try to hide, and besides, there wasn't much point in making the effort. Let's just say that when I get an erection, it's no secret, even if I'm wearing rather loose fitting khakis.

"In other words," I elaborated, in an effort to make my wishes crystal clear. "I would be very disappointed if you wore something that covered up your beautiful arms. Very disappointed."

As I watched Maya's eyes staring at the bulge that snaked along the inside of my right leg, I felt myself getting even harder, making the outline of the head of my cock obscenely obvious. I had stopped rubbing her arm, but Maya continued to stare at my crotch until I cleared my throat, causing her to snap out of her trance.

"Well, I think we're getting to know quite a bit about each other already, aren't we?" I asked in as deep and soothing voice as possible, and slowly reached back over and took her tiny brown hand in mine. "I do need to know a little more about you."

"My resume - I gave that to you when I came in."

"Yes," I agreed, and noticed that Maya was not struggling to get her hand loose. "It was very nicely done, but there are things I need to know that weren't on your resume."

"What did I leave out?" Maya wanted to know. "I have references also."

"I don't care about that," I told her. "What I need to know is more important to me than that. I need to know if you're hairy all over."

The look on Maya's face was way beyond shock, and she tried to pull her hand away from my grasp, but I held tight for the moment.

"Your armpits," I continued as I moved closer to her, backing her gently against the wall. "Are your armpits hairy too? I want to see them."

"I can't," Maya said with a sob. "I must go."

"Goodbye," I said, releasing the grip I had on her hand and stepping aside. "Thanks for coming by. Good luck to you."

Maya started walking out of the store room; fast at first, but then slowing down when she reached the doorway that separated the store from the back room.

"I - I can return tomorrow," Maya said, biting her lower lip and swaying back and forth. "I can wear something so that you can see them."

"See what?"

"My... my underarms."

"Are they hairy?" I asked, and watched as Maya nodded a little bit. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes," Maya said in scarcely more than a whisper. "They are hairy. My husband, he - I can shave them if you want, but you see..."

"Don't you dare do that! Now let me see," I said brusquely. "Now, Maya. Tomorrow is too late."

Maya was torn between running out the door and the alternative, and made a couple of jerky steps toward the door and then toward me. My cock was surging in my pants as I watched her distress, and I felt like it could rip through the fabric any second.

"Are you wearing a bra?" I asked, trying to force the issue. "I don't want to see your breasts, if that's what you're worried about. Not tonight anyway. Just take the shirt off, Maya, or thanks for stopping by."

Maya began to slowly move back into the room, walking like a rat looking for escape routes and finding none.

"Just the shirt?" she asked, her voice breaking, and I nodded.

Wordlessly, Maya turned her back to me and unbuttoned the top before pulling it over her head, her brown skin looking even richer in color in contrast to the white bra straps. Even from a couple of feet away, I could see the streak of ebony down that went the length of her spine before disappearing at the top of her slacks. Maya turned around slowly, her arms crisscrossed over her chest, and while she seemed to have a cute little pair of titties on her, they were of no interest to me right now.

"There, this isn't so bad, now is it?" I said in a reassuring voice, my hands out running along the entire length of her arms.

"My husband - he's waiting for me."

"You want him to come in and watch?" I asked,

The hair was a fine down on her upper arms, and grew thicker and denser at her elbows, and while I stroked her arms, I noticed that the bulge in my trousers was scant inches away from Maya's hip. What was better was the fact that Maya noticed that as well, and while her eyes bulged, she did not move away.

"Your arms, Maya. Lift your arms. Put your hands behind your head."

Maya's whole body seemed to be quivering, and she almost appeared to be struggling against some invisible force, unable to raise her arms up. The tension couldn't have been greater - the air seemed to be charged with electricity, and Maya's reluctance was only adding to the excitement. Any thought that I might be disappointed after all of this, disappeared when I noticed a few hairs were sprouting out from the front of the folds of her arms, even with them pinned to her sides.

"Maya?"

Her eyes were welling over as she raised her arms up. Very slowly - and if she were trying to build the excitement up for me intentionally, she could not have done a better job. I felt like I was going to blow my load just watching and waiting. Finally, when I felt like I was ready to scream, Maya at last got her arms up and linked her hands behind her head as I had asked.

"Damn!" I gasped breathlessly as her armpits were fully exposed. "Unbelievable!"

Maya's armpits were filled to overflowing with tufts of black hair that extended from the insides of her biceps to just above the top of her rib cage. My hands came up and touched the woolly forests, and the hair was damp and coarse to the touch. My fingers probed the dense clumps, raking as best they could through the thick mats of fur.

"Beautiful," I whispered in her ear while I moved her against the wall, coaxing her to get up onto a step-stool that was behind her.

I helped her up, which somewhat neutralized the absurd height difference between us and made her hairy underarms more accessible to my eyes and hands, and more importantly, to my mouth. I bowed my face toward Maya, who had her head averted from mine, and I inhaled deeply as my fingers played in the dense growth, my hands stirring up her natural aromas. The scent was not that of store bought fake perfumes, but were of Maya's natural juices, and the musky and slightly pungent aroma sent shivers down my spine.

Burying my face in her right armpit, I licked and chewed on the wiry fur, following the trail from the inside of her arm right on down to her side. With my right hand holding her elbow against the wall, she was helplessly to resist, but there was no evidence of her wanting to either. I undid my trousers with my free hand and let them fall. My cock was hard and throbbing, and when I pulled Maya's left hand down and wrapped it around my cock, she recoiled only slightly.

"What?" Maya choked, looking down at what she had her fingers halfway around.

"What's the matter?" I sneered.

"This cannot be happening!" Maya said, her eyes bulging as they darted back and forth between my eyes and my cock.

"It's happening - and you love it too. You like my cock, don't you?" I hissed.

"I'm married," Maya whimpered.

"Does your husband make you feel like I'm making you feel right now?" I sneered, making no effort to hide my contempt for the guy I figured to be a real wimp.

Maya was silent, but reluctantly shook her head no after I repeated the question more stridently.

"Jerk my cock off," I commanded. "Pump it like you mean it! I want you to make me cum. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

Maya said nothing but began moving her hand up and down the veined shaft while I thrust myself into her hand.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight, no matter how bad you want it." I spat out as my orgasm built up. "I will - some night. Not tonight. Tomorrow night after we close I'm going to fuck your armpit. I'm going to stick my cock under your arm and cum into the hair when I get done. I'll fuck you some night - some night when you beg me to do it.

"Why?" Maya sobbed. "Why is this happening to me?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I replied. "You want this to happen. You need a job alright, but you need something else too. Don't you? I could tell the way you looked at the bulge in my pants"

"Please."

"You like what you're doing right now - jerking me off. I bet you want more than just your hand around it. You want to see if you can get your lips around it too, don't you?"

Now Maya's eyes were fixated on my cock, and her trembling hand worked faster as I spoke.

"Your husband's cock - is it as big as mine?"

"Heavens no!"

I groaned as my seed squirted all over the wall behind Maya in volleys that seemed to have no end. When at last my ejaculations ended, I wiped the dripping end of my cock on Maya's slacks and reached over and gave Maya her sweater back.

Maya put on her sweater without speaking, and only peeked up at me when I moved her toward the door.

"Be here at noon, and don't be late," I warned Maya. "I hate tardiness."

"Will you - tomorrow night?"

"Will I what" I asked.

"Will you make love to me?"

"No, I'll never make love to you. That's something that a husband does to a wife he loves. You, I just want to use, and before I get done with you I'm going to fill every hole in your body with my spunk. Do you know what that means?"

"Please."

"You want me to. You want me to do everything to you. Everything your wimp of a husband can't do. Everything a woman like you needs. Just admit it."

"I don't know," Maya sniffed, looking down at my flaccid hose as it swayed between my legs. "I'm very frightened."

"Aren't you going to need this?" I asked, holding the company shirt out to Maya, and without hesitation she took it from me and folded it, putting it back in the plastic bag and holding on to it.

"Good. Tomorrow. Noon. Here," I said before swiping a pearl of my seed off of my dripping dick and wiping the semen on the side of her neck. "I want your lazy husband to smell my cum when he sleeps next to you tonight."

Maya nodded as I unlocked the door, and walked out into the dark street with a string of my cum on her slacks. She climbed into the car that was parked out in front, driven by the nondescript man that suspected was going to lose his wife very soon, and went home.

Me? I locked up the store and waited for tomorrow.