Maya's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A confession becomes arousing.
1.9k words
4.19
54k
9

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last chapter had Maya and Erik in the back room of the store, where he had strung Maya up and got to enjoy all of Maya's natural beauty. After that, he had her get him off in a most unusual and erotic manner.

Now Maya has returned for another day of work, and for what would follow. They both knew what she wanted, and now it was only a question of when.

Loving wives, fetish, voyeur and cuckold content.

....

Maya returned for work the next day - early once again, and I noticed that as her nerdy husband dropped her off again, he looked in at me through the window before pulling away.

I had nothing but contempt for the man, and I hadn't even met him yet. The thought of driving your wife around to look for a job while your lazy ass sat in the car was appalling to me, and I felt no remorse about what I had already done, and was planning to do with his wife. None whatsoever.

Today Maya seemed just as nervous as she had the previous two times we had been together, or maybe even more so. When it got close to 6 and we were preparing to close up, I saw Maya's husband pull up in front of the store once again. This time, he got out of the car and leaned back against it.

He wasn't much bigger than Maya was - maybe 5'6" and 125 pounds at the most, and wore big horn-rimmed glasses that he kept pushing up his nose nervously as he looked in at us getting the last customer out the door.

"You want to tell your wimp of a husband that he has to wait?" I asked Maya before locking the door.

"I - I think he wants to speak with you," Maya said haltingly.

"Oh yeah? What about?"

"About you and about me," Maya said. "Last night I did what you said to do."

"What was that?"

"I - I - I told him what you did to me."

Well, I had to admit that wasn't something I had expected to hear. On her way out the door I had suggested to Maya that maybe if she told her husband what we had done, it might make him hard.

Looking out at the nerdy guy fidgeting with his glasses, I gave my shoulders a little shrug. There wasn't anything this guy was going to do to me that I was worried about, because I knew I could crush him like a grape. Being twice his size, and with me having more than a passing interest in karate made the outcome inevitable, unless he had a gun. He didn't seem the type for that, but who does these days?

"So he's come to take a swing at me?" I asked Maya, and I was prepared to at least give him credit for trying to be a man for once in his lazy ass life.

"Oh no," Maya said quickly. "Tanish is not a violent man. He has something he wants to ask you."

"What does he want to ask? Does he want a job too?"

"No."

"I didn't think so," I sneered, my contempt for the sweaty little twerp returning in full force. "Then what does he want to ask?"

"This is very difficult for me," Maya said, and the quiver in her voice confirmed what I already knew.

"And I'm getting more annoyed every minute," I lied, enjoying Maya's discomfort as she struggled with her words.

"He... wants to know... if he can... watch."

We were both looking out through the window, having just flipped the closed sign outward, and as Maya spoke, I fought to keep from laughing as I looked at the geek who watched us talking about him.

"Watch what?"

"Tanish wants to watch you - you know - do things to me."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"I am not, although I wish I was," Maya admitted.

"Tell me how this came up," I demanded.

"Last night when we got home, and I went to bed with Tanish, he asked me how work was. I told him it was fine. He then asked me about you."

"What about me?"

"He said that he saw you through the window, and he said you were a very handsome man and looked very big and strong," Maya continued. "He asked me whether you had showed any interest in me - as a woman."

"What did you tell him?" I asked, noticing that this Tanish guy had moved away from his car and was inching closer to the window. Still pushing the glasses up the nose every few seconds, and looking like he was trying to read our lips as we spoke, he had a way about him that made my blood boil.

"What did you tell him when he asked whether I had shown an interest in you?"

"I told him yes. Tanish then asked me whether you had tried to do anything to me, and I told him. Everything."

We were facing each other through the window; Maya at my side in the store, with most of the lights inside off, and her husband out under the street lights.

"Maya," I said, not taking my eyes off of her husband for a second. "Tell me what you told Tanish, and as you do, I want you to reach over and stroke my cock - that's it - right through my slacks. Just run your hand up and down it and get me hard while you talk."

I felt Maya's hand quickly find the bulge that snaked down the right side of my crotch, and I felt myself get aroused immediately. Through the glass, Tanish stared as his wife rubbed her hand up and down the outline of my increasingly long tube.

Tanish was breathing heavily and as he nervously looked up and down the sidewalk, he motioned hopefully toward the locked door, signalling for me to let him in. I coldly and slowly shook my head no as I listened to his wife.

"I told Tanish that you had cuffed my hands and suspended me in the air for a brief time and had touched me all over above my waist. I told him that it seemed you were very aroused by the hair under my arms - just like Tanish is."

"Continue," I said, as my cock felt like it was about to erupt any second under Maya's stroking, and Tanish was so close to the window his breath was fogging the glass as he watched.

"He asked me if you had taken your clothes off, and I told him yes. He asked about... about your manhood. He asked me if you were well endowed."

"And what did you say about that?"

"I told him that I had never seen a man so large before."

"Move your hand away for a minute, Maya," I told her. "Let your husband see what you're rubbing."

As I felt Maya's hand come away from my cock, I watched her husband's mouth open wide, and his body bent over a little bit as he saw the bulge that was so clearly defined against my thigh, as well as the large wet stain that had formed there thanks to his wife.

"This husband of yours is a fruit, isn't he?" I asked contemptuously as I motioned for her to go back to rubbing me.

"No - I mean I don't know," Maya said in confusion. "I do not really know anymore about my husband, although I still love him deeply. It started when Tanish said he would like to see me with another man, so even though I didn't want to, I did this for him. Ever since then, he cannot get aroused by himself, but he wants me to be with another man again. So when I told him about what you..."

"This excited him?"

"Yes. I told him about how you wanted me to give you satisfaction by putting your penis under my arm, just like Tanish used to do. I even showed him where you had left your seed, and the hair that was all stuck together as a result."

"This excited him too?" I asked in wonderment as Maya nodded affirmatively.

"He said he had to... I cannot. I cannot tell you what he did next, other than afterward, he became hard and mounted me, and I was so aroused from being with you, I let him."

"At least you got him to fuck you," I added.

"Unfortunately, he had an orgasm as soon as he entered me."

"So you got nothing out of it at all, and now he wants to watch you get fucked by me?"

"Yes, please. He wants to watch."

"What about you, Maya?"

"Please," Maya said, seizing my cock in a death grip. "I need you."

"This way," I said gruffly as I grabbed a hand full of her thick dark hair and led her over behind a counter that was waist high to me, and had her kneel down behind it.

I unbuckled my trousers and let them fall, and as they did Maya yanked down my boxers, sending my cock springing wildly about. Tanish ran over and peered in through the window, getting a perfect view of me from the waist up, and probably the top of the back of his wife's head.

"Suck it," I demanded, holding my cock in my fist with one hand and drawing her face closer with my other. "Suck my cock!"

"It is too large," Maya choked as her lips slid over the bulbous crown before retreating back over the tip.

"Open your mouth wider - here, work the shaft with your hands - my balls too. That's it!"

Maya could only get a little bit more than the head of my tool in her mouth, but I had become used to that over the years. The feel of her mouth going over and over the raised ridge at the bottom of my glans felt great, and her fists jerking the rest of me would take me where I wanted to go eventually.

I made it last for at least five minutes; the sight of her husband desperately trying to see what Maya was doing, and the choking and gasping sounds his dearly beloved was making as she slobbered over my cock was making this an incredible experience.

Thankfully, the streets were pretty deserted at this time of night, or else the sight of this spastic twit outside on the sidewalk would have really drawn a crowd, and not given the business a good name either.

I gave him as much of a show as I could, making every face imaginable and thrusting my hips wildly as I neared orgasm. As I came, Maya gagged as my load spurted down her throat, and I pulled my cock out and let the rest squirt all over her face and neck.

"Don't swallow it all," I cautioned her, and when she reached for something to wipe her face off with, I stopped her.

"I think your husband will probably want to take care of that himself," I said derisively, and after I let Maya out the side door and watched Tanish meet her, I was proven right.

The sight disgusted me, yet at the same time something about this pathetic man cleaning up my mess was arousing in a way I could not explain. What I really wanted to see happen was to see Maya slap him in the face and walk away from him, instead of letting him kiss her with a full mouth. The fact that Maya was looking at me over his shoulder as he did this was also something altogether different as well.