Maya's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A confrontation with Maya's husband.
3.5k words
4.09
41.3k
12

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this installment, Erik gets to meet Maya's husband for the very first time, not counting the night before, when he had watched through the window while his wife performed oral sex on him.

Loving wives, fetish content included.

....

It had been a tense day at work with Maya. I had continued to try and inflame Maya in subtle ways; grazing against her, idly touching her arm or squeezing her shoulder.

It was working, and working far beyond my wildest dreams. Maya was - and there is no other way to put this - in heat. Men always fantasize about a woman who was almost out of mind with desire for them, and I was no exception. Now here it was, and I was loving it.

I'm positive that by now little meek and shy Maya would have, if I had told her to, stripped off all of her clothes and fucked me right on the floor in the middle of the store. Quite a step up from the modest woman who was so reluctant to wear short sleeves earlier in the week because of her furry arms.

"Tonight, sir?" Maya had asked me around lunch time when we had a bit of a lull in business and were able to talk.

"I'm not sure," I mused, putting my hand on her shoulder and feeling her whole body twitch. "I like the way we are going now. Nice and slow. Regardless, we will do it when I decide. Not before."

Maya nodded and took care of the customer while I watched her. It just struck me that for everything I had done to and with Maya, I had yet to see much of her body. She had always been wearing at least a bra and panties. Now, as the customer left, I decided that was about to change.

"Let's go into the back room," I said, and guided the little woman from behind the counter and towards the back room.

I stood in the doorway that led to the back while Maya went into the room. When she realized I had stopped, she stopped as well.

"I want to see your tits," I said calmly.

"What?"

"Your tits," I explained. "Your breasts. I've never seen you without a bra on, although I have a hunch there may not be all that much to see. Where on earth did you get this bra?"

"It belongs to Tanish's mother," Maya said with reluctance, as she looked down at me squeezing the cup of the sadly under-filled bra through her shirt. "We haven't been able to afford to buy many clothes as of late."

"Ah yes. Everything comes back to that sorry, limp-dicked, unemployed, lazy-ass excuse for a husband of yours," I spat. "Well, come on before a customer comes in. Take off your shirt and bra so I can see your tits."

"They are very small," Maya told me, as if I couldn't tell already.

"I didn't ask for a description. I said that I wanted to see them."

Maya nodded and pulled the company shirt off of herself, folding it neatly afterward. She took a deep breath and reached back and unhooked the harness, which was either the same ill-fitting bra I had seen her in before or another one that fit just as badly, and pulled it off, covering herself with her hands.

"Put your hands down," I said sternly, glancing back into the store to make sure no one had come in before looking back at Maya.

Her breasts were indeed small - even smaller than I had pictured them in my mind. Pear shaped and about that size as well, the little titties had a bit of sag to them as well, but while her tits may have been small, her areolas and nipples were incredible.

A rich chocolate brown in color that set them off from the copper toned teats, her areolas were quite large, covering almost all of the ends of her breasts. Her nipples were thick, fat bullets that also seemed over-sized in comparison to what they capped.

"Tanish - he says they are pitiful, and that is partly why he has trouble getting erect for me."

"Your Tanish is pretty pitiful too," I said, stepping over and grabbing her left breast in my hand, the tiny orb feeling lost in my palm. I kneaded the pliant tit roughly, and felt the nipple blossom even larger as I did.

"He's right about your tits," I said, trying to hide the fact that I found her little treasures very arousing. "They are quite small indeed. These nipples look like they have gotten a lot of attention in the past, am I right?"

As I spoke, I took the thick pegs between my thumbs and index fingers and pulled on them. Maya gasped, but kept standing in place as I tugged on the bullets, stretching them straight outward as Maya looked down open-mouthed.

"Ah... you like that don't you? You like these babies abused a little, right?" I asked, twisting them a bit just before releasing my grip on them.

As her titties dropped back down, the nipples stayed fully expressed, the thick and long brown stubs deserving in my mind to be enjoyed more.

"Put your shirt back on," I said, and when Maya grabbed for the brassiere I yanked it away from her. "Not that thing. Give this back to the women that it fits. Your tits are so small they don't need a bra. Just wear the shirt."

Maya complied with my wishes, and for the rest of the day she worked bra-less. Even the baggy shirt couldn't hide the fact that her nipples were erect the whole day, probably partly as a result of the scraping of the fabric against them, and partly because I stared at her all afternoon.

Around ten minutes before closing time, I saw Maya's car pull up in front of the store. This time, her husband didn't stay in the car, or stand out on the sidewalk, but instead came into the store.

He didn't stride in aggressively, but more or less slithered in, looking just as meek and timid as his wife. Biding his time, he waited until the customers had left before he sidled up to the counter where we were getting ready to cash out.

He cleared his throat while I ignored him, and I watched Maya nervously trying to think of something to say to me in way of an introduction.

"Excuse me, sir?" Maya whispered, addressing me as she always did, and only then was it that I looked across the counter at her perspiring husband.

"Hello," the guy said in a voice that warbled a bit. "My name is Tanish."

He stuck out his hand in a nervous and jerky manner, and I paused for a second, not wanting to touch the guy. Finally, after remembering the words of my old man, "Even a dog can shake hands," I slowly reached over and grabbed his brown paw, giving him a handshake that wasn't as firm as I was tempted to give, but was still too much for him, causing him to grimace and flex his hand after I released it.

"Uh - I would like - uh - to thank you for giving Maya the opportunity to work for you," Tanish said after an awkward silence.

"Don't thank me. I didn't hire her on your account. She's here because she's a good worker. I like people with a strong work ethic. Not like some of these lazy bastards you see around here that can't keep a job."

Tanish sheepishly nodded, hanging his head and glancing over at Maya for a second, and then doing a double take when he saw her nipples poking into her shirt front. When he looked back toward me, his eyes drifted down to my crotch, which was something I didn't care for at all, so I reached down and extended my middle finger in front of what he was looking for, and this broke him out of his trance.

"May I speak to you sir?" he said quietly, motioning to Maya to leave us.

"You are speaking," I answered curtly, watching Maya walk toward the front to lock the door.

"Oh. Yes. I mean, I would like to speak to you man to man."

"Looks to me like we're one short for something like that, but go ahead," I offered.

"Well, I just wanted to say that I know what you are doing with my wife."

"You know?" I laughed. "Hell, you almost melted the window watching us the other night."

"Yes, I found that very stimulating."

"You must have, the way you sucked my cum out of her mouth when she came out."

"You do not understand."

"You're damn right!" I hissed, while Maya hurried to the back of the store. "What are you, queer?"

"No sir, I am not," Tanish protested. "It's just that I have discovered that I very much enjoy watching my wife get pleasure from another man. So that is why I am telling you you have my permission to be with my wife."

"Permission? I don't need your permission. You aren't giving her to me. I'm taking her. The only person here that is going to be giving me permission is Maya, and that's by her staying here. You don't matter."

"You are a very big man and could easily hurt me," Tanish warbled. "I will not fight you."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man?" I said in exasperation. "You are sick."

"I know," he said, and for a minute I was afraid he was going to cry. "I don't know what has happened to us lately."

"Forget the us, dude," I snapped. "It's you that's fucked up. Maya's fine. More than fine, as a matter of fact."

"Are you going to have sex with her tonight?"

"I don't know," I said. "I haven't decided yet. Ask her after she gets out of work."

"Please let me watch."

"What?"

"I won't make a sound. I swear. I will just be quiet and watch."

"You have to be kidding. What do you think I am?"

"I need to watch," he sniveled. "I so much want to watch Maya get pleasured by someone like you. She has told me how strong and muscular you are, and how incredibly large your penis is. I could see the size of your bulge when she was stroking you..."

"Out."

I said it calmly, but when I got around the corner and he hadn't made much progress in the direction of the door, I helped him. Not violently, but firmly enough so that he knew I meant business.

"Walk out the door," I explained as I unlocked it, "Or go through it. Your choice."

"Please consider my request," Tanish said just before the door closed behind him. "If I have to beg you, I will. This is something I need."

I turned the key and dimmed the lights, walking slowly toward the back of the store. When I turned and looked back before joining Maya, I could see him peering into the store, trying to see where I was going.

The guy infuriated me so much that it was all I could do to just go out there and beat the snot out of him, and it occurred to me that maybe that was exactly what he wanted me to do. Could he be a masochist who was looking for me to punish him physically as well as emotionally? This scene was a little new even for me.

"Your husband is a sick little fuck," I told Maya, who was waiting patiently for me in the center of the room.

"I do not understand any of this," Maya said.

"Did he try to fuck you when you got home last night?"

"Yes, but he was unable to. He said he was distracted by the noise in the house."

"What noise?"

"His mother was cooking in the kitchen."

"His mother is living with you?"

"Actually, we are living with her," Maya said sadly. "We cannot afford a place of our own."

"Take your clothes off," I said coarsely, unable to understand which one of these two I was madder at.

Maya took the shirt off and then dropped her slacks. As she peeled her panties down and pulled them from around her ankles, I was treated to my first look at Maya in the nude.

I'm sure that many, if not most of the men in the Western world would have been taken aback, or even appalled my the sight of Maya standing there naked and shivering in the middle of the room.

Her petite and child-like body, with her tiny breasts and slender limbs and torso, gave her a look of innocence. A look that contrasted to greatly with the abundance of body hair the young woman possessed.

I had grown accustomed to and aroused by the thick tufts of hair that filled the hollows of her armpits, and was ambivalent about the coating of coarse black hair on her calves, but my first unobstructed view of her pussy was mind-boggling to say the least.

I had sampled any number of women with full bushes in my time, but the thickness and denseness of the wild triangle between Maya's legs was amazing. The thin trail that started at her navel quickly fanned out to a wide delta that spread to the insides of her thighs and to her hip bones.

What made it better was the fact that I could see that the coal black bush was sparkling right around her opening; glistening with evidence that Maya was very wet and extremely aroused.

"You are excited already, aren't you Maya?" I asked her, and totally enjoyed her embarrassed nod in affirmation. "Your pussy is dripping wet. Why?"

"I was listening to you talking to my husband, and I was so ashamed of the way he was acting, but so aroused by you and the way you talked about me."

I had unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, and after dropping my trousers and boxers I stood there staring at Maya, pulling and stretching my cock as she spoke. Her eyes were glued on my stiffening tool, and she was shifting her weight from foot to foot nervously.

"You want this, don't you Maya?" I asked, wagging my erection lewdly at her.

"Yes," Maya said in a breathless and shaky voice. "It is all I have thought about ever since that first night."

"How come? You have a thing for the big ones?"

"The size of your penis - it is so huge that it is breathtaking to me. I must admit that, but I am also very aroused by the fact that you seem to get excited when you look at me. That feeling is something I am not used to, but is one I very much enjoy."

"I'm going to fuck you Maya," I told her, and stopped her before she came toward me. "Not tonight though. Tomorrow night. With your husband watching."

"Yes."

"Does that excite you, Maya?"

"Yes."

"Go lay down on the cot," I directed, and followed Maya over to the makeshift bed. "Lay down on your back and put your hands up under the rail at the headboard."

Maya complied quickly and I climbed onto the cot, spreading her legs as I crawled between them. My hand slid through the thick mat of damp hair, and when my fingers stroked her thick labia her entire body shook.

"You said to me the first night, sir," Maya gasped. "You said that you were going to take me in every one of my openings."

"That's right," I said, and let my index finger slide down her pussy lips and right down between her ass cheeks.

"Damn, even your asshole is hairy!" I exclaimed as I slid the tip of my finger in her fur-ringed anus and went in to the first knuckle. "Tight too. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Maya?"

"Yes. Tanish has done that in the past. Back when he could - you aren't really going to try and do that to me, are you sir?"

"Try? I'm going to do more than try. You would be amazed and just how elastic that little balloon knot can be. Does that excite you? The thought of my big cock pushing right into that tiny opening of yours?"

"No. I am scared to even think about it."

"Good, you should be" I said, pulling my finger out before reaching up and grabbing my throbbing erection. "That's tomorrow night. Tonight, I'm going to have some fun with this other opening. Do you like it when I do this?"

I took the head of my tool and slid it up and down her opening. Maya shuddered as my glans tickled her clitoris before sliding back down.

"Y...y...yes," Maya whimpered. "Please!"

"I love the way your pussy hair feels against the head of my cock," I said, relishing the coarseness of the fur against my sensitive crown. "I could do this all night."

And for the next few minutes I did just that - slowly running the tip of my tool up and down her opening. Maya was thrusting her hips up to try and get me inside of her, but each time I would counter by moving away.

Maya was drenched in sweat, her bronze body glistening with moisture, and the veins in her neck were bulging and pulsating as she obediently held onto the bar at the top of the cot. I leaned forward and grabbed at her nipples, twisting them like the knobs on a radio, while the underside of my cock and my balls rubbed into her bush.

"You want to cum," I said - not a question but a statement of fact, and as she nodded I reached over and raked my fingernails through her soggy armpit hair before straightening back up and going back to teasing her clit with the tip of my dick.

"Then cum for me, Maya," I said as I rubbed her clit hard with me cock. "Show me what you look like when you cum. Show me what I'm going to see when I fuck you tomorrow night. When I fuck you so hard you'll beg for mercy!"

Maya's thighs were shaking, and tears were rolling down the sides of her face as I worked over her clit - teasing and toying with her and reveling in the increasingly tortured look on her face as she pleaded for relief.

Suddenly, Maya's upper torso jerked upright, and she she screamed with a look of horror in her eyes, before slamming herself back down on the mattress and then back up.

As I looked down between her legs, her pussy erupted, and my crotch was drenched in her warm fluids. It was almost like being hit with a water balloon, and another little geyser splashed over me a few seconds later.

All during this, Maya's body was jerking around like a marionette, and she seemed unable to control herself for what had to be almost 20 seconds, until the convulsions eased and she fell back into the bedding.

Maya's eyes were glazed, and she looked up at me lost and bewildered about what had just happened. I was at a loss myself, but it had turned me on so much I had to let go.

"Do you use birth control, Maya?" I asked her, and when she shook her head no, I reached down and searched for her pussy lips through the matted hair with my left hand while jerking myself off with the other.

As I felt my orgasm begin, I pushed the tip of my cock between her labia and let my seed squirt into her, groaning loudly with each spurt of cum. After a few volleys, I pulled myself out and shot the rest of my load all over her bush.

After I squeezed out the last of my spunk, I rubbed it all into her crotch, making sure that she was covered with both my cum and hers.

"Tell your husband what I did to you, and let him clean that mess up," I told her as I climbed up off of her and helped Maya to her feet.

To my amazement, she could barely stand up, and I had to help her get dressed. I watched some of my cum drooling down the insides of her thighs as I helped her on with her panties.

"I am so weak," Maya said softly. "My legs are still shaking. Can I sleep here please?"

"No," I said coldly. "Sleep with your husband. Tell him you want me to fuck you tomorrow night. Tell him to beg me to do it if necessary. Do what I say."

Maya nodded meekly, and I helped her through the store and out onto the street, where her husband was standing on the sidewalk. When he saw her, he stood open mouthed for a second before finally coming over to help the poor woman.

"What - what happened?" Tanish asked as he helped her into the car.

"She'll tell you all about it," I snapped before walking back into the store.