Maya's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
he had to have her that way
2.1k words
4.29
57.1k
12
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik had fucked Maya into submission, and after she said that she could take no more, it was time for what he really wanted.

Anal, fetish, voyeur and loving wives content.

....

"Sit up!" I instructed Maya, and she slowly dragged herself up to a sitting position.

The bed sheet was a mess, drenched with sweat and assorted bodily fluids, and it made for an uncomfortable place to sit, but that wasn't the reason for the look of discomfort on Maya's face.

"No... please," Maya sniffed as she looked at what I had in my hands.

"Relax," I suggested as I put the band of the ball-gag around her head before getting her to open her mouth to allow me to put the red ball in.

"This is so you don't make sounds that suggest you're in some kind of distress," I continued while I tightened and secured the gag. "Wouldn't be much fun to have the police knocking down the door and ruining your first real ass-fucking."

"Excuse me," Tanish said after clearing his throat. "I have had anal sex with Maya many times in the past."

"First of all, shut the fuck up, you wimp," I snapped. "Second of all, even if you actually did manage to reach her asshole with that puny thing, that hardly counts."

"Get on all fours facing the other way," I said, returning my attention to Maya.

Maya sat there on the edge of the bed with a look of dismay on her face, and her eyes were welling up with tears. I bent down just as a tear trickled down her cheek, and leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"If you really don't want me to do this, let me know right now. Just nod yes and that will be the end of it."

Maya looked at me like she couldn't believe what she was hearing, and tilted her head in disbelief. Did I really say that? Just nod yes and it's done?

Maya, breathing heavily through her nose as drool trickled around the sides of the ball-gag, briskly shook her head no and dutifully climbed onto the bed on her hand and knees, lifting her butt up and relaxing her ass so the cheeks parted.

Grabbing the bottle of lube, I shook it while looking at Maya's exposed asshole. The ring was surrounded by a halo of black hair, and while my fingers ran over the balloon knot, I came up with an idea.

"Hey, you want to get in on the action, pimp?" I said, looking over at Tanish, who was still diddling himself, and when he realized I had spoken to him, he came over quickly.

"Here's your chance to do something. Want to be a lube boy?"

Tanish made a move toward me, which I stopped with a straight-arm to his chest that almost knocked him on his ass.

"Not on me, pimp. On your wife. You can prime her asshole for me so I don't rip her up too badly."

Tanish looked at me oddly, and so I gestured over to Maya, still poised and ready despite her fear, on all fours next to us.

"Toss her salad. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about either. Get the lube way up into her rectum with that tongue of yours."

I squirted a large quantity of the lube in the general direction of Maya's anus, and Tanish wasted no time in moving over and burying his face in the crack of his wife's ass.

With one of his hands on Maya's butt and the other still busy on his dick, Tanish began licking Maya's balloon knot, but this wasn't good enough for me.

"Let go of your dick for a minute and use both your hands to spread open Maya's cheeks. That's it! Get your tongue right into her asshole. Work that lube in good."

Tanish was really into it, almost as if he was trying to stick his whole head up there. Maya was sniffling, but with the gag I didn't know whether she was enjoying this or crying.

"Now work your fingers in there, pimp," I bellowed. "Not one finger - two - or three. That's it, spread that asshole out for me."

"She is very tight anally," Tanish offered.

"Shut up and get back down there and toss her salad like a good wimp," I demanded, grabbing the back of his head and shoving it between her pert, firm cheeks.

After a couple more minutes of this, I pulled Maya's husband from out of her asshole. His face was glistening with the lube, as was the crack of Maya's ass and the hairs that were pasted to her skin.

"Time to see how you did," I said to Tanish, and slipped my index finger inside of Maya, causing her to lurch forward.

My considerable effort in getting a second finger inside of her tight orifice pretty much guaranteed that getting my cock inside her would be a real challenge. Maya was taking the two fingers well enough as I churned them in and out of her, so I pulled them out and grabbed the lube.

"Bet you'd like to do this for me," I suggested to Tanish, who was standing a couple of feet away, and his eyes were fixed upon my hand, which was working up and down my swollen member, lubricating the business end as best I could.

"Now just relax, Maya," I said, getting up close to Maya and pulling her hips up a little.

I brought the tip of my cock to the greased entry and pushed the crown in a little. The tip slid in nicely, but as the head flared outward, my progress stopped.

"Relax your asshole, Maya," I warned her. "Relax your muscles for me or I'll end up splitting you in two."

I pushed hard, and I got right down to the flared ridge of the glans with this thrust. Maya was making garbled noises as her body protested, and the sounds inflamed me even more.

"Like trying to get an apple through a keyhole," I muttered to no one in particular, and as my frustration grew I growled and pushed with all my might, holding onto Maya's hips and pulling her toward me.

At last, I felt the head of my member pop into Maya's ass, and Maya's body's was convulsing as I pushed a couple of inches further into her. My knees felt wet, as did the edge of the bedding, and I wasn't sure whether she had cum or lost control of herself, but I was too crazed at that point to care.

"So fucking tight," I grunted as I thrust in and out of the vice. The feeling was so exquisite that I couldn't help but try and get more of me inside of her. I had shoved in about five inches, but that was going to be about it.

Maya's body was practically limp, and I realized that I was pretty much holding her up with my grip on her hips. She had become my personal fuck toy, and I had stopped thrusting myself and was now just moving her ass up and down my cock.

Tanish was too close for my comfort, but I didn't want to stop now, so I tried to ignore him staring at us, breathing like a locomotive and biting his lower lip, and probably still jerking off.

My orgasm was building up to where I would be unable to hold it back much longer. Now I simply moved the head of my cock in and out of her ring, knowing the sensitive ridge would bring me to orgasm. Reaching up, I yanked the strap of the ball-gag from Maya's head, and after the ball fell out of her mouth, the sounds of her moans filled the room, driving me over the edge

"Arrgghhh!" I screamed as I felt my cock erupt into her ass. After I had sent a couple of jets of cum deep into her bowels, I pulled the tip of my cock out to the entrance, and watched as the ropes of cum squirted into the wide chasm I had created.

As what seemed to be an never-ending volley of spurts finally slowed, I slid my cock back into Maya. Her knees gave way and I fell forward with her, letting her feel the last twitching of my cock, before pulling out of her and standing up.

"She's all yours," I said to Tanish, who seemed to be in shock as I moved away from his wife, staring open-mouthed as he looked at Maya laying face-down, her anus still open wide enough to drop a golf ball into, and my cum oozing out of the abused opening like lava from a volcano.

I didn't look back to see what was going to happen next, but instead went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping gingerly into the stall, I soaped myself up and let the warmth of the spray soothe my aching body, longing for the days when I could fuck like that for a couple of hours and not feel it.

I stayed in the shower until the hot water ran out, and when the water eventually turned cool I reluctantly turned it off and dried myself before going back into the room.

Maya was still on her stomach, but had moved a little bit, and apparently Tanish had put a sheet up over her body. I walked over to the briefcase and took out the remaining bit of equipment, the bottle of Grand Marnier.

Pouring a jigger into the plastic cup, I let some of the nectar slide down my throat, savoring the flavor as well as the entire evening. It no longer bothered me that Tanish was still staring at my unit, which was flaccid and drained and merely swayed back and forth, as I walked around the room putting my supplies back into the briefcase.

As I picked up my clothes and prepared to get dressed, I felt Tanish's presence at my side. I stopped and looked down on the little man, who seemed even more nervous and spastic than ever, but at least he had stopped jerking himself off.

"Are you going already, sir?" he asked timidly.

"Party's over," I told him, gesturing over to Maya, who was dead to the world.

"I thought you would be staying for the night."

"The bed seems to be a bit messy," I said, in what had to be the understatement of the year. "Plus, I have a home to go to. You guys have fun though. It's your room."

"But there is still champagne," Tanish said. "I would be happy to go get more if you would like."

"Cut the shit, pal," I snapped angrily. "You have something to say? Say it."

"I do not want to make you angry."

"You are already - the way you're going," I suggested, grabbing my boxer briefs off the floor.

"Please," Tanish said. "If I ask you something, will you promise not to hurt me?"

"No."

"Watching you was amazing, sir," Tanish said as he looked over at his passed out wife. "It was the most erotic experience of my life."

"Well, having you watching me wasn't one of mine, but Maya is a great lady and an incredible fuck. Too bad she doesn't have a man for a husband. That could have and should have been you."

"I must agree with that, although I am not physically equipped to give the pleasure you were able to give to my wife. You were also correct earlier, sir," Tanish confessed.

"What about?"

"When you said that as I observed you defiling my wife that I would be wishing I was Maya."

"It wasn't brain surgery to figure that out," I said. "Now before you get your ass kicked, let me clue you in on something. I don't fuck guys in the ass, and I've never touched another guy's package in my life."

Tanish looked back at Maya, and then whispered something so low that I couldn't hear him. When he repeated it, I snickered at him.

"Sure," I replied. "If that's what you want."

Tanish looked like he just hit the lottery, but I held up my hand to slow him down.

"It will cost you," I told him, and when he looked at me for clarification, I did just that.

"The money," I told him. "The rest of the money you got from Maya. Take the envelope and put it in my pants pocket."

After a minute of standing there like he was confused and could not decide, Tanish did what I knew he would do, going over to his trousers and pulling Maya's pay envelope out and bringing it over to me.

"Into the pants pocket," I told him, and when he did I set my boxer briefs down and walked over to the chair in the corner.

....