Maya's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Maya makes a choice.
3.4k words
4.19
25.4k
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth chapter of Maya's story, and for those of you who have been with Maya and Erik all the way, I thank you very much.

The last chapter revealed to Maya exactly what her husband was, and when Erik left the motel room, he wasn't really sure what would happen next.

....

The store was closed the next day, as was the policy for Sunday throughout all the company's franchises, and while I would have rather been open, I suppose that I secretly welcomed the day off as sort of a forced break. Seldom did I bother going to the place on Sunday, but for some reason I did on the day after my motel experience with Maya and her husband.

To my shock, Maya was sitting on a bench just down the block, when I pulled into the parking area. She was dressed in her company shirt and next to her on the bench was the little gym bag she carried her lunch in everyday. Maya didn't see me pull in, and when I walked up to the bench, she hadn't noticed me approaching, and she jumped when I spoke.

"You're very early for work, even for you," I said with a smile. "About 24 hours early."

"I'm sorry," Maya said, sitting up straight on the bench. "I couldn't..."

"Look, why don't we get a cup of coffee," I suggested. "You must be freezing in just that shirt."

The way the dense black hairs on her forearms stood up straight gave away the fact that she was freezing in the cool morning air, and she nodded, getting up very gingerly.

The coffee shop down on the corner was the only option for us, so I started walking that way. Maya followed, and the way that she was walking -bow-legged and with some discomfort, reminded me of the night before, as if I needed to be reminded, but I slowed my gait to let her catch up.

"You seem a little sore," I noted, and was happy when that elicited a little smile from Maya.

"Very sore," she responded as we entered the coffee shop.

I ordered a coffee and a danish, and looked at Maya to see what she wanted.

"May I have a tea?" she asked meekly, and as she spoke, I heard her stomach growl.

"Why don't you get something to eat?" I suggested.

"I don't have..." Maya started to say, and I cut her off and ordered a breakfast for her.

"My treat," I said after the waitress left. "I know you don't have money."

"Tanish told me at first that you took the money from him, and you made him do - what I saw him do to you," Maya said sadly.

"I take it that you know better than that."

"I know you do not like Tanish, but I also knew that you would never do something like that," Maya said. "I told him I knew he was lying and I told him so. He then admitted that he paid for the room in the motel so that he could watch us. He also said that he gave you the rest of the money for - you know."

"He bought the champagne too," I added, as the beverages arrived.

"I told him that I had lost all respect for him, and no longer wanted anything to do with him. I took a shower and when I came back out, he was gone."

"So you stayed in the motel last night instead of going home?"

"No, I could not stay in the room. I walked back into town and sat on that bench, where you found me just now."

"All that way?" I asked, and the thought of Maya hobbling all that way with her orifices in the shape they must be in, saddened me.

"I wish you could have stayed there, or called me somehow," I said even though she had no way to do so.

"I had no money - and I didn't even know if I still had a job."

"Why wouldn't you have a job?" I asked. "You've been a wonderful employee so far."

"I thought that perhaps once you had your way with me, I would no longer interest you."

"Quite the contrary," I responded. "I find you very exciting. As for having no money..."

I reached into my pocket and took out Maya's pay envelope, which had the exact amount of money in it that it had when I first gave it to Maya the evening before. I had added the money Tanish had taken out for the room and champagne to the money he had given me for - something else.

"I - I cannot take this," Maya said as she looked inside the envelope. "It would make me feel like a - whore."

"You were a whore last night," I said gruffly. "You're done with Tanish now?"

"Yes. Forever."

"Then you're not a whore any more. You're a single woman with a job and without that albatross of a supposed husband hanging around your neck dragging you down."

"I am happy that I still have a job," Maya said, digging into the pancakes with gusto. "I was wondering if I could ask you a favor, perhaps."

"You can ask," I said. "No harm in asking anything."

"I was wondering if perhaps I could stay in the back room of the store for a while - just until I can save enough money to find a place to live."

"No," I said coldly, watching Maya's grim smile disappear. "It's against company policy."

I neglected to add that I made company policy in my store, and I had just made that rule up a second ago. The fact that she asked a question like that was encouraging to me, because it meant that she was serious about dumping Tanish.

"I understand," Maya said.

"Probably not," I replied. "I'm guessing that you don't have any clothes that aren't on your back."

Maya nodded, adding that the clothes that she did have weren't very good, and were mostly hand-me-downs from her mother-in-law.

"I had noticed. After you finish eating, we'll take care of that."

We went to the mall, where I helped Maya pick out some clothes.

"Pick out a half-dozen blouses - nothing with long sleeves," I instructed her. "Short sleeves or sleeveless only. I always want to see your arms."

Those furry limbs had fascinated me from the first moment I had laid eyes on them, and if I was going to outfit Maya, it was going to be in things I liked.

She picked out a couple of pairs of jeans, and at my insistence tried on a pair of shorts. When she emerged from the dressing room, she was clearly embarrassed to have people seeing her hairy legs, but the sight aroused me quite a bit, so I kept the shopping trip going.

"My lady friend needs some bras," I explained to the woman in the intimate apparel department. "The ones she has don't fit her right at all."

"I'd be glad to measure her," the matronly woman offered, and when I stepped back into the fitting room she made no effort to stop me.

"Take off your blouse so the woman can measure you properly," I said, and Maya reluctantly did as I asked.

"She's been wearing a 34B, but I'm guessing her to be closer to a 32A or even a double A," I said to the woman, who was startled when Maya raised her arms to allow the saleswoman to measure her, and in doing so exposed her hairy armpits. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the way Maya's nipples popped way out from the accidental grazing of the back of the woman's hand.

"Very good guess, sir. You're quite correct," the woman replied. "32A should do quite nicely."

"I cannot believe that you spent all this money on me," Maya said as we piled the bags into the car. "Please let me know how much I owe you so I can repay you."

"Consider it an investment in a good employee," I answered. "Now I'm going to show you where you're going to live."

"Tell me, Maya. You seemed so embarrassed when you came out and people could see your legs, and how hairy they are."

"Well, it is not normal for this country."

"I don't much care either way about you shaving your legs," I told Maya. "That one decision you can make on your own. The hair under your arms stays though, and so does your pussy hair."

"All right, sir."

"You seemed so shy about the woman seeing your with your blouse off."

"I am very self conscious about how small my breasts are," Maya responded.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

"No."

"You've fantasized about it though, haven't you?"

"No," Maya replied in a cautious manner, and after she said that I swung the car over to the side of the road.

"Look," I said roughly. "I don't like liars. If you're going to give me this lying bullshit like I got from Tanish I can just leave you off here. I'll ask you again - have you ever fantasized about being with another woman?"

"Yes," Maya said softly. "I was very attracted to a schoolmate once, but she rejected my advances. I'm sorry. I thought you would not be pleased to hear that. Tanish was very upset when I discussed it with him once."

"Anything that Tanish told you is probably wrong," I informed Maya. "Women are beautiful creations, and there is nothing wrong with your curiosity. Your curiosity will be satisfied, and soon too."

I swung into my driveway, right next to the Mustang convertible, and shut the car off.

"Is this your house?" Maya asked. "Is this where I am going to stay?"

"Yes."

"This car - is this - are you married, sir?"

"Married?" I said while breaking up. "No, I'm not, and that's not something that I can ever see happening."

"Oh," Maya responded. "The other car..."

"That's Kyle's," I said as I led her up the path. "She's expecting us."

I unlocked the door and announced our arrival, while Maya looked around at the furnishings, which were likely a step up from her mother-in-law's place.

"Hi honey!"

Kyle appeared from around the corner, looking radiant as always. Her short blond hair was spiked, and she was wearing a brilliant orange caftan that flowed around her, masking her voluptuous body while making her look exotic, even though her blue eyes and blond hair made her look anything but African.

"Meet our new roommate," I said with a smile.

"Oh, you're Maya!" Kyle squealed with delight as she skipped over to a shell-shocked Maya and embraced her. "I've heard so much about you!"

"You were right, baby." Kyle said with a wink to me. "She is so cute. No wonder you come home horny all the time. And so furry too!"

"Furry all over," I added, and as Kyle ran her hands up and down Maya's arms much like I did, my cock surged in my shorts. "You would have found that out soon enough anyway."

"Can't wait!" Kyle said with a grin. "I'm in the middle of making soup, so excuse me."

"What's the matter?" I asked Maya. "You seem confused."

"I don't know," Maya said. "I was thinking that you were buying me those things because you wanted me to have sex with you. Now that I have met Kyle, I feel silly about thinking that way. She is so beautiful, and I look so very plain compared to her."

"You're both so very different, yet you both excite me a great deal, for so many reasons," I confessed. "Let me show you where you'll live, if you wish."

I brought her downstairs where I had an extra bedroom built next to the playroom.

"This is so wonderful!" Maya said with genuine excitement in her voice, looking with wonder at the flat panel TV installed in the corner.

While it was not all that glamorous, to Maya it seemed like it, so I let her gush away. I showed her the bathroom that was just off her bedroom, and there seemed to be tears welling in her eyes as she absorbed the surroundings.

"This feels like a dream to me," Maya said.

"You're free to come and go whenever you wish," I explained to her. "You can eat anything you want and drink anything you want. The only things I insist upon is that there be no drugs in the house."

"I do not and have never," Maya said solemnly.

"Good. The other thing is, that when I ask you to do something, you do it. Just like at work. No questions asked. Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"You have no problem with any of that?"

"No," Maya replied. "I suppose that is probably unusual for a woman in this country."

"Somewhat," I answered. "You are what's known as a submissive woman. You enjoy being told what to do and enjoy having your decisions made for you. You like the idea of other people telling you to do things to them sexually - things that excite you but are too shy to admit."

"I think you are right."

"You think that you've done of lot of strange things in the last week, but you will find that you have only scratched the surface. Should you decide to stay, you'll be subjected to a whole new world of experiences. Some you will love, others you won't like, but you will do them all. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Let's go upstairs and have lunch, and then we'll get you get settled in."

The three of us had lunch, and I was happy to see that Maya felt very comfortable with Kyle. I watched Maya all during the meal, and enjoyed the way Maya would sneak glances at Kyle whenever she thought no one was looking, and a quick wink from Kyle signalled to me that she was aware of Maya's interest.

"Kyle, Maya has had a rough last 24 hours or so," I remarked. "How about if after we clear the table, you help Maya relax? Pamper her like you do so well?"

"I'd love to!" Kyle replied. "Sound like a plan to you, Maya?"

Maya looked confused, her eyes coming to me for advice. I raised my eyebrows in a fashion that indicated it was something she might want to do, and only then did Maya nod affirmatively, her skittish nature never more evident.

"What am I supposed to do?" Maya asked when Kyle left the room for a moment.

"You are supposed to let Kyle take care of you for a little while. You seem to like Kyle, don't you?"

"Yes. She is very nice to me, and I like her very much."

"Then I suggest you go enjoy yourself."

I left Maya and headed for my den, where I poured myself a generous dram of Highland Park single malt before making my way to the master bathroom. Settling in to the soft leather chair in the corner, I sat and waited for the women to arrive.

In a few minutes, I heard footsteps approaching and soft voices before the door swung open. Maya was startled to see me sitting there, and Kyle winked as she walked past me to the bathtub

"I'm going to draw your bath for you," Kyle announced. "Why don't you get undressed now, Maya?"

Maya watched as Kyle went over and turned on the water, squirting some bubble bath into the flow before turning around to look at Maya.

"Oh, little Maya is a shy one, isn't she?" Kyle asked, and came over to her. "Poor girl, having to get undressed in front of us like that. Here let me help you."

Kyle pulled Maya's company shirt off of her, and Maya got all nervous and twitchy, as was her custom. Kyle tossed the shirt aside and went behind Maya to unhook her bra.

"I want that harness tossed after it comes off," I directed Kyle, who looked at it and smiled as she saw the sunken cups. "We got her some new ones."

"Will do," Kyle answered, as she pulled the bra off of Maya, who replaced the cups with her hands.

"Cold, honey?" Kyle asked, and got a grim smile in response.

"She's ashamed about the size of her breasts," I informed Kyle, who nodded. "She's very small up top."

"No reason to be that way, Maya. Let me see," Kyle said, and she proceeded to pull Maya's hands down.

"Oh, you're so cute," Kyle gushed, standing back and looking at the little globes. "You're a little doll, you are. And those nipples are amazing! Just beautiful."

"Told you," I said to Maya, who kept her grim smile on."

"Maybe there would be something that could be done to get them a little fuller?" Kyle said, her voice trailing away as I shook my head no.

"I like the size of them just fine, and we are both crazy about the nipples," I said.

"They were made with clamps in mind," Kyle quipped, and then undid Maya's belt before helping Maya off with her slacks. Kyle let out a low whistle when she got them off.

"Now those are some furry legs," Kyle said. "So we're going to give you a nice bath, and then what, honey?"

"Sir?" Maya asked, looking over to me for guidance.

"I already explained that to Maya," I directed at Kyle, who looked to Maya for advice.

"Sir said that I must not remove the hair under my arms or between my legs," Maya said resolutely.

"Sir?" Kyle said, looking over at me, and I I smiled back. That was something Maya did on here own. She knew my name and she was free to use it, but I have to admit to liking the "Sir" moniker.

"Not even a trim on the bush?" Kyle asked as she got the panties down and eyeballed the wild jungle between her legs.

"That would not please Sir," Maya said, ending the subject. "My legs, he said that if I wanted to have the hair removed from them, I could. I think I would like to do that."

"Okay then," Kyle said, walking Maya over to the tub and helping her step in. "How's the temperature, Maya?

"Very nice," Maya said.

Maya's smile was never bigger as she looked at the bubbles that surrounded her, seeming almost child-like as she scooped up some of the bubbles in her palm.

"I'll need a razor," Kyle said, adding an "s" to that as she passed me on the way out to the linen closet.

"Having fun?" I asked Maya.

"Very much, Sir," she said. "I feel just like a Queen, and Kyle is so very nice."

"I'll remember you said that," I said, duly noting it and chuckling to myself as I tried to think what she will be saying in the future when Kyle has her strung up in the basement and is using every gadget and pain-inducing device imaginable on her.

"Kyle is so very nice" was nothing that I recall ever saying while she was raking my back with a crop or tying my balls in knots either. This model of Kyle was designed to relax and soothe Maya, and was not a permanent part of her persona, which was just the way I liked it.

"Here we are!" Kyle announced, returning with a package of disposable razors. "Now how high do you want Maya shaved?"

"You can go all the way up her thighs," I told Kyle. "Just stay away from that bush."

"Not even a little trim?" Kyle asked, and my answer was a shake of my head. "Okay then, better get started."

"Oh, I can do that," Maya said as Kyle came over to the side of the tub.

"No," I told Maya. "Kyle will shave your legs."

"I'd better take this off," Kyle said, referring to her caftan and looking at me. "Okay?"

"Absolutely!" I agreed. "Make yourself comfortable, as long as you're decent underneath."

"I'm wearing something, but I don't know whether decent is the right word for it," Kyle snickered as she stood next to the tub and unbuttoned the long, flowing caftan, while I watched for Maya's reaction.