Maybe Just One Good Man?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had not made Gunnery Sergeant by being slow on the uptake but he felt like he was missing all the signals today. Dee on the other hand had again flushed rosily, he absently noted that this time her blush extended from the crown of her head to her toes and went through several shades of pink to crimson.

Major Costello laughed again, "Have sex with her man! There are some excellent scientific reasons why it usually works but Mrs. Costello - my wife, not my mother mind you - always said that the muscle contractions of her orgasm seemed to trigger her labor..."

Both of them watched with some fascination as Dee progressed through several more shades of red as she simultaneously struggled to sit up and cover herself with the paper sheet. John finally snapping back to attention in time to slide a supportive arm under her. She had dressed in silence, hiding behind the curtain of her hair. All his attempts to assist or to initiate conversation had been met with silence.

He thought he knew what the problem was and, handing her into the Santa Fe, tried to make a joke out of it -

"Well, that was fairly embarrassing, huh?"

She ducked her head further, as though from a physical blow. He thought he heard a whispered "sorry" issuing from behind the hair hanging around her face.

"What?"

She refused to say more, bending to fumble with the connection of the seat belt around her. Closing the car door and hurrying around to the driver's side he climbed in, in time to take the buckle from her hand and snap it in place. She turned her head away, not realizing he had no intention of leaving until he knew what was going on.

"Sorry for what, Dee?"

"You don't HAVE to, you know..."

"Have to what, honey?"

Hearing a sniffle he disconnected the seat belt again, sliding it carefully back around her girth. Moving over as far as the bucket seat would allow he pulled some tissues from a packet in the glovebox.

"What don't I have to do, Dee?"

She was sobbing freely now, "I KNOW that I'm fat and ugly and disgusting and no man in his right mind would ever want me... It's okay! You DON'T have to...do what the doctor said..." She trailed off again, hiccuping with distress.

"Dee! Oh sweetheart, is THAT what you think?"

She nodded passionately.

"Did he tell you that?"

At her wail he leaned as far as he could, using all of his considerable upper body strength to pull her toward him without hurting her in the process. She went from struggling against him to collapsing on him in the blink of an eye, still sobbing but without the note of hopeless despair he'd heard at first. Cradling her against him as best he could, he smoothed her hair back from her face, kissing her lightly on forehead, eyes, nose...where ever he could reach. He noted in the process that, even with swollen eyes and a red nose, drippy from crying, she was still not unattractive to him.

"Dee, honey - you are NOT fat or ugly and you are certainly not disgusting." Placing her hand firmly against the crotch of his slacks he added, "And if you were ever in any doubt whatsoever that I want you..." A giggle from the region where her face was buried against his chest gave him some hope, although she collapsed again in hiccups the next instant. She didn't remove her hand, however, he thought.

The sound of footsteps on pavement alerted them to the presence of others in the parking lot.

"Now is probably not the best time or place to show you exactly what an idiot I think your husband was..." Another giggle - I'm getting there he thought, not sure yet where "there" was going to wind up being ultimately. "So, for now sweetheart, dry your eyes. Can I take you out to dinner? Where would you like to go?"

Tossing her hair back and smiling up at him she said, "Home Johnny. Take me home and show me there! Show me now!" She stroked him once lovingly before settling back in her seat and handing him the clasp for the seat belt again.

Feeling much like a stallion in the gate at the start of the race he fumbled for a minute, looking for his keys, not realizing he'd already put them in the ignition when he entered the car. Gripping the wheel tightly and reminding himself firmly of the speed limit inside parking lots and on base he pulled out of the parking space, nearly rear-ending the car in front of him when he felt her delicate touch in his lap again.

There was a close moment on arriving back at the house...home he thought emphatically...when Rae Jeanne had waved from her porch and started across the yard. Rocky had put his arm firmly around Dee, dropping his hand to stroke her ass when she leaned back against him, turning up her face to be kissed again. He waved at Rae Jeanne, calling "later" over his shoulder. Her whoop of laughter and applause followed them into the house. He wasn't positive but he thought the applause he'd heard issued from more than one spot in the neighborhood.

Later he had to come back downstairs and check - not that they'd locked the door - more that they'd closed the door. Neither of them, it transpired, could recall the events from the moment they left the car to the time they arrived in the bedroom. He seemed to be on fire...or she was. He was fairly certain the interior of the house had heated up considerably since the time they'd left. Their hands continually ran into each other's hands in their frantic search for skin, and pieces of clothing apparently vanished into thin air. Their mutual sense of controlled haste took into account Dee's girth and need for attention on the stairs - freeing him to look, touch, stroke and taste to his heart's content - as long as he could do so without tripping her.

Finally reaching the bedroom John unceremoniously tossed the cat out of the room, closing the door firmly behind him, before turning back to Dee. He leaned against the door for a moment, watching as she turned back the covers. She had tied her hair back - when had she done that he wondered - and was wearing it in a loose ponytail. It hung neatly between her shoulder blades, the color of sunset. And she'd lost her jeans and panties. As she bent over the bed the pout of her sex winked at him from under the tail of her shirt, drawing him like a magnet.

Feeling the heat radiating from his body as he drew closer, she turned, suddenly growing shy again. She wanted to touch him, look at him, and taste him - to love him and have him love her - but she was afraid again that when he saw her he would turn from her in disgust. She was afraid to even look up from the floor, for fear of what she might see in his eyes. He lifted the blouse from her, reaching behind her to unsnap her bra.

"Oh Dierdre!"

Trembling fingers gently stroked the slope of her breast, tracing and circling one nipple, while the other hand moved to stroke the fullness of her belly. Lifting her chin he kissed her, tenderly at first but with growing passion, teasing her mouth with lips and tongue until finally she opened to him.

Taking a ragged breath he said, "I don't want to hurt you sweetheart. I want you so much it hurts, but..."

At that, she could finally open her eyes, looking directly into his clear, loving gaze.

"You're not going to hurt me, John. I don't think you could ever hurt me."

Taking his hand she turned to the bed, reaching to turn out the small bedside lamp.

"Don't! Please...I...want to look at you." Bending over her as he kissed her deeply again he added, "And I want to make SURE that you can see ME!"

She caught his meaning immediately, smiling as he slid onto the bed alongside her, "Don't worry. I'll make sure I use the right name!" She giggled briefly but sobered almost immediately. "Besides, it's not like Scott would ever..." her voice trailed off uncertainly.

"Don't think about it!" he commanded. "Don't think about him! Just think about this - be here with me now, Dee!"

Bending to her again, his lips covered hers, at once both tender and demanding. He gently teased and nibbled at her lips and tongue until he felt her breath quicken against his cheek, and her body relax against him. Sliding closer against her he pressed the hard ridge of his cock against her hip while his hands began a restless moving dance of passion on her body. Cupping her face as he lipped and nuzzled her ear and neck, his thumb softly stroked her lips until she gave a low throaty moan, opening her mouth to lick and suck it. He felt himself grow even harder thinking of how she might love him with her mouth.

With his thumb wet with her saliva he reached to stroke her nipple, circling the huge, dark aureola, watching the nipple swell and grow larger. As the turgid peak grew hard and pebbled against his fingertips he realized the dampness was increasing too and looking, realized the swollen tips had begun leaking and oozing milk. Curious, as always, but having the luxury now to indulge himself he bent closer. Licking first one, then the other, he alternated breasts until both were stimulated and freely drooling milk. Her breasts themselves seemed firmer and swollen, the blue milk veins standing out against the white of her skin.

Finally, unable to resist the temptation she presented any longer, he bent, engulfing one hot nipple. His curiosity, piqued when his sister briefly nursed, now returned full force. Flicking his tongue lightly across the distended point, he was delighted to hear Dee's groan of pleasure, almost immediately followed by several jets of sweet warmth filling his mouth. The taste was tantalizing, warm and sweet, not like cow's milk certainly, but - lifting his head, with milk running down his chin -

"God! Honey - you're delicious!"

Bending to nuzzle her again he set about suckling from her in earnest, switching breasts frequently and often, taking pleasure not only in his own actions, but in her increasing response. As he sucked she seemed to become more and more aroused by the minute. At first she arched against him, her hands moving over his shoulders, arms and head as she thrust her breasts up to his face, demanding the loving attention he was so pleased to give her. As her excitement grew he felt her legs part and she turned toward him, as close as she possibly could considering the weight of the child she carried in her womb. Continuing to lave her nipples with his tongue, moving from right to left and back again to suck deeply of the life-giving nectar, he slid one hand down, over her belly to the heat rising from her cleft.

She was dripping wet, her thatch matted and moist, and her entire sex swollen and pulsing against his hand. Gently parting her folds he slid his fingers down, pressing deeply to wet them before returning to the top of her slit to slide and flick them across the small hidden nub he found there. She was gasping now, a sound that was music to his ears. Her hips were rising to him, legs open wide as her passion built, and he found that, despite the pleasures offered by her breasts, he could no longer resist the offering she presented below.

As he slid between her legs, wedging a pillow beneath her hips, he paused for an instant to admire the picture she afforded him. Legs splayed wide her hips danced against the bed in tune to the rhythm he was creating within her, her swollen breasts and nipples still slowly leaked milk, puddling in the hollow of her chest and wetting the sheet beneath her. Copper hair caught the light of the little lamp, reflecting back fire. Her hands alternately reached to stroke him, or clenched the sheets below her tightly as her arousal built. Seeing the thin gold band on her left hand he smiled to himself before bending to her again.

His hands parted her folds, and taking a deep breath, he blew gently across her sex, watching as she twitched and spasmed in response. Finally, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply of her natural perfume he took a long, slow taste of her, licking from bottom to top of her snatch. She squealed with delight and thrashed her hips again, seeming to try to find a way to get closer to his mouth. He was willing to oblige her, burying his mouth hard in her cunt, loving the silken feel of her nether lips against his tongue, and the taste of the juices now flowing freely from between them.

Careful still, afraid of hurting her, but eager to erase all traces of her past, he slid two fingers into the hot, wet tunnel between her thighs, moving his lips and tongue to focus on the eager little pearl pulsing in his mouth. Finding a thicker spot of tissue on the roof of her vagina he began gently stroking her. Sliding his fingers slowly in and out he made sure to apply pressure on her G-spot, simultaneously sucking steadily at her clit, flicking it from side to side.

Briefly he wondered if his tongue would hold up to the strain, but then her legs clamped hard against his head while her hands sought to lock him in position - and then he was riding the tornado as she came hard against his mouth. Over and over her muscles spasmed while her honey poured over his lips and tongue. He was willing to drink as much as she had to give him but was starting to feel a burn in his lungs and knew that soon he'd need to come up for air.

Finally, a slight weakening in the rigid pressure her hands and thighs were exerting allowed him to slide up and away, substituting a thumb to rub her clitoris as he took several deep breaths. Nuzzling her breast again he took another deep suck from the closest nipple, flicking it lightly with his tongue hearing her cry out, "Oh John!" as her pussy tightened around his fingers once more. His cock, as hard as it had ever been before, was oozing pre-cum and he was feeling a definite need to bury it somewhere warm and wet.

He was at somewhat of a loss how to proceed from here. Straight Missionary was obviously not going to work, based on the size of her belly. He wasn't opposed to Doggy-style but he wanted their first time to be face to face if possible. He had a thought, but wasn't sure how Dierdre was going to feel about going for a ride.

He bent to kiss her, and was thrilled with the way she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him back deeply, seemingly delighted at tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

"Oh John...," she murmured against his lips. "That was...I've never...oh God, Johnny!"

"I'm glad sweetheart!" Pressing her hand against the steel of his penis he inquired, "Do you feel up to more?"

"DO I!"

"Would you like to be on top? That won't be too much for you will it?"

She grinned up at him, through the tousled web of her hair. He was beginning to think that her chipped tooth added a certain charm to her smile.

"I'd love to try!"

Climbing on top of him she was awkward with her bulk, but eager in spite of it all. He kept his knees bent behind her to allow him a little extra leverage below her, as well as to provide her with a little back support if needed. Looking up he watched as she tossed her hair back, settling smoothly onto him as though they had always been two halves of a whole. She moved somewhat tentatively at first, hesitant to hurt either of them but encouraged by his smiles and groans of pleasure.

She was so hot and wet around him, and having her rocking back and forth on him was sweet agony. He wasn't sure how long he was going to hold out but was still determined to try and make this an event she would never forget. Reaching up with one hand he fondled and tweaked her nipples, enjoying the freedom this position gave him. He reached between them with his other hand, looking for the swollen little nub that he knew would set her free. Finding her clit he rubbed it smoothly surprised at how she immediately ground down on his fingers, nearly numbing them with the pressure.

# # # #

She looked down at his smiling face, the steel blue eyes that could on occasion, cast glances sharp as razor cuts, but which were now soft, out of focus - as though he were simultaneously seeing her, and looking beyond her somehow - and she felt the tight bands of ice wrapped around her heart for too long beginning to thaw and warm. No one in her life had ever loved her so gently, with such total focus on her pleasure. She wanted to remember this night forever. If it never happened like this again, if he left and never came back, she wanted to have enough memories to last the rest of her life.

She felt his hands moving on her skin, sliding over the round of her belly as though it were something precious - well, she thought, it is of course, to me - but I never expected him to feel this way too. He didn't avoid her pregnancy but almost seemed to delight in it - the way he had sucked the milk from her breasts. Just thinking about THAT made her tingle again. She could feel the energy building as she moved on him. All of her senses focusing on those few square inches where their bodies joined. She could hear the wet squelching noise as she moved on him.

As his hands moved on her body, tweaking and thumbing her nipples, sliding between them to rub her clitty she felt herself losing all control. Leaning forward, rubbing her crotch desperately against his fingers, she began to cum. Grinding and spasming against him, she rocked and shuddered. Her entire world now limited to the confines of the bed they shared she gasped and cried out -

"Oh Johnny! OH JOHNNY! Oh YES....," and as she did, she felt him let go too, stiffening below her as he pumped his seed into her.

# # # #

It turned out to be a long night, and memorable in many ways. They had settled down to sleep - his arms wrapped protectively around her. She had slept but seemed restless to him. He dozed, waking to watch her, memorizing every line and detail of her face and form. He knew that when he was gone those details - the feel of her skin against the palm of his hand, and the smell of her hair - those would be the things he would think about on long night watches, the memories that would bring him back home.

He noticed that during the times when her restlessness seemed to increase, the muscles along her belly seemed to tighten under his hand. He didn't know how long it had been going on when it finally dawned on him - contractions - Dee was having contractions. He thought about waking her but soon realized she would probably wake on her own when she got closer to her time. He did, however, try to keep a watchful eye on the clock and as the spasms dropped abruptly from roughly every 30 minutes to every 20 minutes, Dee woke with a groan.

Wide awake now he tried to help her finish her packing, only succeeding in getting underfoot and in her way. He did manage to dissuade her from cooking his breakfast, but when he offered to cook for her she refused, saying it was probably better if she didn't eat much. He ate hurriedly as she paced and stalked around the first floor of the little house, occasionally stopping to grip a chair back, gritting her teeth and groaning. He offered to get Rae Jeanne but she turned him down again, smiling. Finally she paused her endless circling and said she was going to go get a shower.

Hurrying behind her he managed to support her on the steps as one cramping contraction hit half way to the landing. In the bathroom he helped her undress before beginning to undress himself.

"Really John? Are you sure? You don't have to..."

Cutting off her half-hearted protests with a smiling kiss he set the water temperature, helping her climb in the tub. Turning her back to the water he held her in place, letting the warmth of the water help to soothe and relax her before filling his hands with shampoo and taking charge of her wet tresses. When her hair was clean, shining and soap free he soaped the washcloth and washed her. There was no clock available to watch but it seemed as though her pains were increasing in speed, intensity and duration. As he bent to wash her feet and legs, she began to tear up and when he realized it, asking her why, she broke down sobbing.