Maybe Just One Good Man?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just not FAIR! Dammitall - we had one perfect night - and now we can't...for WEEKS!" and she sobbed harder.

"You think it was a perfect night, Dee?"

She sniffled, "Well, YEAH, don't you, John?"

"And you want to do it again?"

She seemed torn between sobbing again, or giggling at his earnest questions, "Well, DUH! Of COURSE I do, Johnny!" Giggling began to win. "Don't YOU want to do it again?"

Standing to press against her he stroked his rigid cock across and around her belly, wrapping his arms around her, "I dunno....whaddaya think?"

She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply, their tongues dancing as his hands began sliding over her soap slick body. Loving how he made her feel she responded, pressing closer against him and parting her legs for his caress. Forgetting for an instant, the circumstances that brought them to this moment they were both brought back to earth abruptly as she clung to him, bending at the hips and groaning deeply.

"Okay - that's it - let's get you rinsed off and down to the hospital," he said, supporting her weight against him, noting with a feeling close to panic the tinge of blood swirling down the drain.

# # # #

During the hours of her labor he thought, more than once, that there was no understanding the female mind. It seemed damned unfair to him that the female of the species, supposedly the more fragile one, had to suffer so to bring the next generation into being. He KNEW that if men had to do it, or at least to share in the process, that population control would be a moot point.

She still didn't want anything to eat but he did manage to get her to drink a coke, and later a fairly large milkshake. He rubbed her back for as long as she was allowed to lay on her side, helping her get up to go to the bathroom as needed, brushing and braiding her hair when she complained about it getting in her way.

They'd walked and paced the hospital corridors until she'd gripped his arm so hard at one point he thought she might break it. Her face had turned red and she'd held her breath, despite his exhortation to remember her breathing, and with a suddenness that surprised both of them she'd been surrounded by a puddle of dark, bloody fluid. A corpsman passing by had grinned and grabbed a handy wheelchair to seat Dee in, remarking -

"That'll speed things up."

John didn't think anything had sped up at that point, in fact it had seemed to him to slow things down. Dee now had a 'scalp monitor' wire inserted between her legs, in addition to the belly band she wore, and was forced to lie on her back - a position that seemed to increase her discomfort exponentially. A catheter had been inserted as well, a procedure that made him wince even to recall it, and an IV line decorated one slender arm. She wasn't talking much any more, or smiling either and he was getting worried, although all the doctors and nurses thus far had assured him she was doing 'fine'.

He'd called Rae Jeanne to notify her and she had stopped by the hospital at one point. She had patted Dierdre's hand before taking him aside.

"She's doin' jus' FINE, Gunny. How are YOU holding up? You wanna go home and get some sleep, I can stay with her for a while?"

"No thanks, I couldn't leave her - and I couldn't sleep..."

Rae Jeanne had chuckled then, patting him, and then surprising him with a hug and kiss on the cheek, "You're doin' a good job, Rocky! You hang tough now, not gonna be much longer I don' think."

Time began to seem meaningless until the moment when a doctor, examining Dee again, patted her belly saying -

"All right people. Time to rock and roll!"

Then everything seemed to happen at once. Someone threw a set of scrubs at him while the doctor and a corpsman began to move Dee's bed out and down a long hall. He was running, trying to put on the scrubs and not lose sight of his wife. A laughing nurse stopped him -

"Hold on cowboy! You've got those on backwards - let's get you straightened out..."

As he stammered a protest she laughed again.

"Your first? Don't worry son, you've still got a minute or two..."

Getting him settled and suitably attired she pointed him in the direction of the delivery room.

"Deirdre Rourke you said? Room 2. First set of doors on the left past the swinging doors."

# # # #

Pausing briefly in the doorway he was struck by the intensity and controlled chaos of the scene. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing as several scrub clad people moved around the room. Dee appeared to be naked now under the sheet covering her, her feet up in the stirrups, the gloved and masked doctor now peering intently between her legs. A nurse holding her up by the shoulders while she bore down, grunting, saw him standing in the doorway and waved him over -

"There you are Dad!"

He took her place, supporting Dee as she pushed, watching the mirror behind the doctor's head in fascination, as her perineum seemed to swell and bulge.

"Almost there now, Mama." The doctor called. "Give me another good hard push. That's it! Keep pushing! I have hair - keep pushing! Relax..."

The baby's swollen head seemed solidly wedged between the lips of her vulva - and he marveled at the miracle taking place in front of him. Tears stung his eyes and he kissed the top of Dee's head as she began to bear down again, finally forcing the small squirming body from between her legs.

"It's a girl!"

At the announcement cheers and applause broke out in the room. Someone slapped him solidly on the back congratulating him. The baby was laid against the naked skin between Dee's breasts. It...SHE (he grinned to himself) had squawked briefly at some of the indignities foist on her, but now laid, wide-eyed and sucking her fist, apparently contemplating the changes in her surroundings. Someone asked -

"Does she have a name?"

He shook his head but Dee laid a hand on his arm.

"What was your mother's name again, John?"

"Mary, sweetheart, but..."

"Mary," she said drowsily. "Mary Fiona Rourke!"

# # # #

All too soon the days had passed. Dee came home from the hospital surprisingly slender except for breasts grown even bigger - standing firmly away from her chest and oozing milk at odd times. He'd been delighted to offer his help with the problem of too much milk for too small a baby.

There had been brief moments of mild passion, the memories of which he carried with him. A memory of nursing at her breasts, milk surging into his mouth, catching her rubbing her legs together in arousal - telling her he'd be gentle - and stroking only her clit with saliva wet fingers until she came hard, locking her legs around his hand... Another moment when she found him masturbating for relief and kneeling took him in her mouth - loving him with lips and tongue until he came - drinking him down with delight - her turquoise eyes shining up at him as she licked her lips after... And most astonishing to him, last night when she woke him from sleep, stroking him into hardness then turning and presenting her ass to him - whispering shyly about something she had read, and wanting to make his last night at home special.

They had taken it slowly, with plenty of the Vaseline now on hand for diaper changes. She wasn't sure at first if she could go through with it, but reaching below her he had stroked her to arousal and eventual excitement - burying himself within her ass and feeling her muscles clamp around him as she came, before finally cumming himself and filling her with what seemed briefly to be an endless supply of his spunk.

Now they stood in the Terminal Building, baby Mary had a pink bow taped to her sparse red curls and was, once again, sucking her fist contentedly from a position against her mother's chest. Dee's eyes were huge, and swimming with unshed tears as he kissed her one last time. As he turned to grab his duffel she stopped him again.

"Come home to us, Johnny! Stay safe...and come home to us!"

He went to board the transport, feeling lighter of heart than he could remember, turning before he disappeared to wave and call -

"I'll be back girls! I love you!"