Maybe Later 07: Basking in Euphoria

Story Info
Louann and Brett enjoy their newfound passion.
4.6k words
4.38
9.2k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe Later

Concluding a tale of three fantasies: A rewarding life can be lived without a partner, a satisfying life can be lived without sex, and deserved rewards always await those who are patient.

*

Louann awoke in the dark, confused and disoriented. Her pillow was firmer than usual, and it was warm -- and hairy! She was sure this wasn't her bedroom. And she was naked. She sat up with a jolt and yanked the bedclothes around her neck.

Suddenly the memory of last evening flooded her senses, and she lay back down and stared wide-eyed at the darkened ceiling. The hint of a smile rose to her lips as her whole body remembered the fire and the passion. She reached out lazily in the dark to touch her sleeping partner.

Brett said softly, "You OK, Lou?" He had slept only fitfully so far this night and was awake at her jolt.

"I don't know," she sighed after a moment.

Brett waited for her to continue. Finally he prompted, "Want to talk about it?"

Louann lay quietly for several minutes. "I lost something I've struggled to guard all my life. Something I began to think I'd never lose..."

For a moment she was talking with Brett, the trusted friend with whom she could always share anything in confidence.

"Oh, Brett, it was so... beautiful! It felt so right! So heavenly... How can anything so beautiful be wrong?" she anguished, and collapsed onto his shoulder in tears. "I lost my virginity to my sister's husband!" she wailed. "I violated her trust! I made him break a vow, too!"

As she sobbed, she began to realize that the shoulder onto which she sobbed was no longer just that of Brett, her trusted friend, but that of Brett, her ardent and tender lover. She fervently hoped he was still the former, too.

Brett was unsure what to do at the moment. He wanted desperately to gather Louann into his arms and assure her that everything was all right. But he wasn't yet certain everything was.

Thoughts of Linda, his wife, came to his mind. Unbidden, the words, "...keep you only unto her, so long as you both shall live" came echoing back from long ago. I didn't keep that promise, did I, he mused.

What have I done to Louann? Brett silently anguished. This poor woman whom... whom I, I care for deeply! With a deep breath he considered the word 'Love.' 'Love' didn't come easily, and it didn't sit comfortably in his conscience yet. But the longer it danced there, the more genuine it felt.

But as he pondered Linda, his wife, it wasn't really shame that he felt. It was more a feeling of relief, that a barrier has been crossed. And it bothered him that he had little or no remorse.

What concerned him more was this woman beside him, this woman he trusted, this woman whose virginity he just took. This woman on his shoulder - whose sobs, he now realized had ceased.

"Brett, I lost something, but I think I got so much more in return," Louann said softly, and she reached her arm tentatively across his chest. "But I really feel bad I made you break your promise."

Brett gathered Louann in his arms in relief and held her close. "Then we both gained something!" he exclaimed. I haven't felt this close to anyone in... a very long time, he considered, and he tried to remember when he last held Linda -- his wife -- this woman's sister - like this.

"And please don't feel bad," he continued. "I've had secret dreams of breaking that vow one day, and you're the only one I ever thought of breaking it with..." He knew his emotion had fractured the structure of his comment.

"Oh my God, Brett, you're a big reason I saved myself for so long! Nobody else ever measured up to you! You were the one I really wanted, but you were Linda's, and I wouldn't violate my bond with her."

Brett again hugged her close and she returned the hug. Then he added, "We gave each other the most profoundly beautiful gift two people can give one another. I'm not sure how to say 'thank you.'"

"Oh Brett, you can't say 'thank you' any more honestly that you did already. You really wanted me - as a complete and sexual woman. And you made my first time so beautiful!" and with that, she broke into tears again.

As her tears subsided, she felt his embrace relax, and soon she felt his deep and rhythmic breathing. She pulled the covers around them, and slowly and blissfully happy, she joined him in sleep.

>>>>> 0 <<<<<

Louann awakened softly, slowly, on a glistening tropical beach. Though curiously she had no clothing, she felt safe and secure. A warm breeze danced playfully across her breasts, and she knew her nipples had wickedly stiffened to attention.

The warm breeze was Brett's as he teased her ample endowment. "The twins are up early," he smiled.

"Humph, they might have slept in if it wasn't for that damn breeze," she snorted.

"Abigail and Annie would be missing a glorious and gorgeous day if they had," Brett responded.

Louann frowned. "Who in heck are Abigail and ...?" she began. "You nut!" she exclaimed, and smothered his face between Abigail and Annie.

"Woo!" she giggled, "Junior's up and at 'em! Well, not 'at 'em' yet, but," then she giggled, "maybe later." She closed her hand around his warm hard rod and gently squeezed it.

Brett felt himself react. Louann felt it, too. She too felt her own tingling begin anew and thought for a moment before letting go of his erection. "But first, Ardella says I gotta pee!"

"Ardella??" Brett began, but then he laughed as he figured out who Ardella was.

Louann laughed as she picked up her still-folded pajamas from beside the door. With a giggle and a glance over her shoulder, she wiggled her naked ass at Brett.

"Growf!" he growled, then rolled back on the bed. Mercy what a night! he grinned. Junior got more action yesterday than he's seen in years.

"Hey Brett! I'm going to take a shower," Louann shouted from her bedroom. "I think I stink! Besides, Ardella says she's got to wash her hair."

"You smell great!" Brett hollered back. "You smell like you've been having sex! Do you need any help?"

"No thanks! I doubt I'd make it through this shower before Ardella would need to wash her hair again," she laughed.

Brett quickly made a pot of coffee, then returned to the guest bath for a quick shower and shave. The aroma of fresh coffee -- mingled now with that of baking muffins - tantalized his nostrils as he finished.

Louann sat at the counter staring at her steaming cup. Brett noticed she was dressed in her favorite tired and saggy bathrobe.

"Do you have any idea how excited the sight of that robe makes me?" he kidded.

She noticed -- and he wasn't kidding. How much more excited would he be if he saw what I have on under it, she mused. "Hope you like bran muffins. I made 'em from a box."

Brett fought back a wisecrack as he poured a coffee. He said instead, "Thanks," and topped off Louann's cup. They sat in silence for several minutes.

"Do I guess that we're both thinking, 'But what about Linda?'" Louann began.

"I think I'll thank her," Brett replied.

Louann laughed out loud. She turned her head and tried to stifle her giggles.

"No, seriously..." Brett began, but he saw her giggles once more, and this time they turned to laughter. Brett joined her mirth after a moment.

"I think I can honestly tell her we had a great time together," Louann said with a chuckle.

"Probably you ought not explain how close together," Brett replied, then he added, "or how great a time!"

Louann took the muffins out of the oven and got some butter. They sat quietly for several minutes.

"Linda's 'birthday' comment keeps popping to mind," Brett said. "Did she have last night in mind when she suggested we get together for a couple of days?"

"Mmm...," she murmured. "I think she told me you would be my birthday present!" Louann had been drowsy, but no longer.

"Brett," she said suddenly, "Linda wasn't testing us! She wanted us to have sex! She arranged it so nature could do its thing!"

"That's scary ..." Brett trailed off, in thought. "She knows how frustrated I've been for a long time. You have any closets she might know about?"

"I guess I mentioned to her about 'my change' being at the door -- or maybe past already." Louann clearly remembered telling Linda about the hopelessness of saving herself for the man of her dreams, but that man never showed up. Had she told her anything like Somebody nice, like Brett?

"That really is crazy, Brett! She set us up!" Louann didn't know whether to be pissed or pleased.

"She sure as hell made it possible."

"She all but told us to screw our brains out!"

Louann's eyes met Brett's as she reached across the table and took his hands. His unfinished muffin fell to the floor, unnoticed by either as they met in a warm and tender embrace.

"Best damn birthday present I ever had!" Linda said.

"Y'know," Brett replied, "me too!"

Brett glanced at his watch. "So, we have not quite six hours before we have to head for the airport. Seriously, do you have any odd jobs you've saved up for me? Pictures to hang? Faucets to fix? Paint to touch up?"

His hostess thought for a moment, then fixed her guest with a wicked grin and slowly untied the sash to her old robe. Her tired veteran fell open, revealing a very nude Louann Freeman.

"What do you say we play with our birthday presents some more?" she growled. "Your room, it's closer," she directed.

Brett savored the warm sunlight through large bedroom window. He felt utterly relaxed, sunken back into the pillows, savoring the quiet mellow moment. This woman beside me is so awesome, he marveled. Smart. Funny. And, my God, what a lover! He felt alive, wholly alive for the first time in ages.

Louann gazed at Brett's reclining body, and she smiled. This is my man she thought, at least for now, and she was entirely at ease in that knowledge. She was determined to savor the gift of the moment.

She knew he wasn't sleeping, and she hoped he was thinking about her. She felt complete for the first time. Every part of her body felt comfortable.

Faint tingles of excitement rose again as she remembered the warmth, the fullness of her vagina and the exciting touch of his skin to hers, the electricity of his lips on her nipples. The thought revived a question that Brett might be able to answer.

"Hey Brett, you're a sage old man," Louann began with a sly grin. "Tell me something - What's up with you guys' fixation with boobs?"

Brett blinked but couldn't come up with anything more sage than, "Uhh...?".

"Why are men, all of the straight ones as near as I can tell, so absolutely obsessed with this part of a woman's anatomy?" She thrust her breasts in his face.

"Well, good morning girls," Brett smiled. "Yeah, gotta admit it, I'm one of those males, but I'll be darned it I can explain it."

Louann cast him her usual arched eyebrow. "Why don't you judge us by our intelligence or our sense of humor?" She crossed her arms across her chest and held him in an increasingly contemptuous scowl.

Brett saw she was serious. "Yes, we guys know it's not politically correct to even glance, but we find it damn near impossible not to do so."

"Why aren't you attracted by shoulders, for instance, or knees?"

Brett leaned close and brushed past her generous breast to place a smooch on her shoulder. "Maybe it's because shoulders are so close to those nasty pits."

She cuffed him beside his head, snapping, "Dammit Brett, judge us by our intellect!"

Brett settled back onto the pillow. He had almost fired back, because I can't see your intellect, not right away, but then he thought yes, she's right, and that's got to be way frustrating After a moment Louann laid back as well, but soon she sat upright in front of him.

"Look at these things," she said, looking at her boobs cupped in her hands. "Humph! Should have known! You are already!

"Think about it, Brett. These things are pretty simple. Just some special fat glands and some plumbing and some nerve endings. But compare 'em to hands or feet, for instance! Hands are way more complicated than these droopy things." She contemplated her hands thoughtfully.

Lady, Brett thought, I don't think you know how much those sexy hands turn me on. But instead, he just nodded.

"Look at 'em, they're just silly bags of flesh," Louann pressed on. On a roll now, she continued. "And as milk machines, they're not used very often at all! I read somewhere that a woman will only suckle her kids for as much as 2% of her life." She looked down at her own. "These puppies aren't ever going to get suckled," she said softly, sadly.

Then, casting a sly grin at her houseguest, she added, "...not for milk anyway.

"You any thoughts about why guys are so gaga about tits?" she asked after a few moments.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" Brett replied. As he thought about it, he added, "But you're right, boobs are usually the first thing we check out! Maybe it's because we can't see your intelligence right away. But honestly, I can't help you."

"Guys are always ogling them, always looking at my chest. Even you have been sneaking a peak now and then"

Brett nodded sheepishly, "But Jeez, Lou, you're hanging those things right in front of my face; what did you expect me to do?" He had been struggling to maintain eye contact despite her tantalizing breasts within arm's reach. "Besides, in case you hadn't noticed, you have a killer rack!"

"Honestly, I can't imagine what you see in these things," Louann added after she took a breath, "I've had these boobs for so long I can't really remember not having them. To me, they're just silly sagging bags of jelly, and they just droop here and get in the way. And I can barely ever find a bra that fits, and even if I do, the damn thing hurts my shoulders."

"Mmm, the curse of the well-endowed woman. But let me tell you, you are the envy of lots of women I know. Even Linda wishes she had boobs like yours."

"She used to tell me, way back when we were kids," she remembered.

Then he added, a little sheepishly, "but really, Lou, your breasts are absolutely gorgeous."

Brett flicked her nearest nipple with his tongue. It quickly began to wrinkle. "Abby and Annie may be just hanging there, but it looks by their wrinkled-up noses that they're smiling," Brett grinned and winked. "Of course, they could just be chilly," he added

"OK, smart guy, you don't have boobs so how could you know when my 'nips' are having a good time?" Louann was now in a feisty mood. She suspected she knew the answer but she was enjoying the banter.

"Well, m'lady, you and I are more alike than you imagine," Bret replied. "Think about it. See these things right here?" and he pointed to his own chest.

"Yeah, muscles, I suppose. Kind of flabby ones."

Brett let it pass. "No, these little nipples here. Guys have 'em too, except yours are bigger and look nicer -- in my opinion, that is."

Louann rolled her eyes again.

"Believe it or not, these little guys stiffen in the cold and when you touch 'em. But, in spite of being totally useless, they have all the same nerves and nerve endings as yours do. Trust me, guys love to have 'em fondled and kissed."

"I guess I still like the muscles they sit on better -- in my opinion, that is," Louann said. Hmm, she thought slyly, we'll have to test that theory.

Louann smiled shyly. "And that brings up another thing. You and your fingers and lips! You just -- ' awakened,' I guess the right word is -- you awakened in me one redeeming thing about these stupid boobs: Damn, did you ever make 'em feel good!"

They snuggled for a moment, then she whispered, "Where did you learn to do that?"

Brett grinned. "Linda and I used to do stuff like this a long time ago. Apparently she told you about it."

"Yeah, but I never really believed her. I expected she was teasing me."

"She and I weren't always the way we are now," he said sadly. Brightening, he went on, "But, besides that I read a lot, just like you." She smiled and shot him an eyebrow.

He nuzzled her ear and said, "I bet you have a pretty good idea how women and men are really very much alike." His breath in her ear tickled and she shivered reflexively, but it was a comfortable shiver.

"Yeah," she said truthfully, because she had indeed read about the subject. It fascinated her. "But tell me anyway, in case I missed something."

"Then you know all about how your clitoris is the same organ as the head of my penis," he started. "Besides your tongue, it might be the most sensitive part of your body. Your clit has a foreskin, except yours is called a prepuce. And it's there to protect it from getting mistreated.

"Your clitoris has all the same nerve endings as the end of my pecker, so I'll bet it feels pretty good when you touch it. Or better still, when somebody else touches it."

Louann remembered the night, and he was right. And she was certain that despite the clinical discussion, she was getting wet.

Cunt. Pecker. These were words she had only read about before but never imagined she would ever actually say out loud. But with Brett, she could voice them and feel comfortable. Maybe not all that comfortable, she thought, but at least I don't blush quite as much.

Brett continued, with his arm cocked at the elbow to support his head.

"And you know that the shaft of my pecker is actually three parts. One of the parts is my urethra and the other two are called cavernosa; they're the parts that get filled with blood to give me an erection."

Louann stared, fascinated, at Brett's equipment. The skin of his scrotum appeared to crawl over his testicles and with the scanty hair on 'em, they just looked weird.

"You've got 'em, too, except your urethra is just for pee and it stops at the surface, and your cavernosa lie along the edges of your outer lips."

Brett's penis no longer lay limp along his thigh, but seemed to be growing as he spoke. I wonder if he's lying, Louann thought suddenly, but she stifled a snort about Pinocchio that she was sure would break the moment.

"In fact, you can see a faint line on the underside of my penis that runs clear back over my scrotum. That's where, way back in my mom's womb, the sides of what would have been my outer lips fused together as my clitoris and cavernosa and urethra grew away to become my penis."

Louann leaned close to see the seam. In her warm breath Brett's penis sprung to full attention. She grasped it firmly and was not surprised to feel the three lobes. Two were rock hard, but the third was a little spongy. "This is the urethra here?"

Brett's response was a strained "Yes." With increasing difficulty he continued, "It's usually used to pee through, but I think right now it's getting ready for a load of semen."

"Show me, you damned accountant!" she cried. "All you want to do is talk about it! Damn it, show m..." but Brett had already covered her lips with his as their bodies quickly became one.

Brett awoke to find Louann with her head resting on her arms, staring at his equipment. Lazily he rested his hand on her ass cheeks. Instinctively he caressed them.

"You know, Junior is not especially impressive when he's just lying there," Louann chuckled.

"Yeah," he replied, "he's pretty tuckered out. He's got more work in the last day or so than he's had in years."

"Work? It looked to me like he was really enjoying what he was doing. Felt like it, too," she added with a grin.

"He's complained a couple of times that I let him get all excited, then I shove him down a slippery dark hole and keep pounding him in and out until he throws up," Brett related, trying to keep a straight face.

12