Maybe Love

Story Info
College students meet by chance.
975 words
3.92
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The room was dark except for a single candle on the table in the corner. As they once again embraced, their lips met again in another passionate kiss. She let her final piece of clothing fall to the floor. The warm silk was soft against her feet. He felt her silken red hair and then moved down, exploring her hot and soft skin. She lays on the floor and he kisses her neck as he moves down. She starts breathing harder in anticipation of the oncoming orgasm. He then...

What's that? She's hearing a sound but can't place what it is yet. A moment later, realization dawns. She leans over and turns off the alarm clock as the rising sun comes through the window, illuminating her room with a bright and vibrant glow. Another dream for another night alone. She should have known. Looking at the clock again, she is glad to see that she's got plenty of time before she has to get going. The fantasy still lingers in her head as she settles back down into her warm bed. If she doesn't take care of it now, it'll bother her for the rest of the day. The door was shut and locked from the night before and her roommate was gone for a few days up north.

Thinking back to the lingering dream, she takes off her t shirt and the nice little lace job she recently bought at Victoria's Secret and lays back down. She's got enough time to take it slow. She starts by rubbing her neck and closes her eyes, trying to relive that recurring fantasy. She moves down to her soft breasts, gently taking one in each hand. She's quite horny already and the sensations coursing through her as she plays with her already hard nipples cause her to moan ever so quietly.

Moving down past her tummy, she spreads her legs and moves down to her inner thighs. The skin is hot and has the feeling of satin. Her breathing becomes quicker now as she slowly moves her hands up towards her middle. She's already very turned on and this will soon send her over the edge if only for a little while. Her first finger on her right hand slowly rubs her clitoris as she moves to fingers on the left hand inside of her, slowly going in and out. As she nears climax, she moves faster and with a moan of ecstasy, brings herself to one amazing orgasm.

A noise... She hears a noise... But what is it? She slowly comes out of her daydream and realizes it's the alarm clock. She turns off the alarm and gets out of bed. She has time but doesn't want to be late.

After a quick shower and some breakfast, she heads to her first class of the day. It's tough to pay attention to the lecture though. She doesn't want to be in this class anyways. Micro economics isn't really her thing. Her eyes are again drawn to the brown haired boy with the dark blue eyes sitting near her in the row below. Unbenounced to her though, he's been noticing her this past week as well. Neither of them have made a move however. Not yet at least...

On the way out, he finally catches up with her, keeping pace as she walks away from the building. His calm and gentle smile is both disarming and interesting. She sees a depth in his eyes she hasn't noticed before.

"Hi, my name's Ian." He says as they continue to walk along the pathway.

"My name's Lara. How are you?"

The classic awkward introduction has now been made. One less bridge to cross she muses.

Their conversation carries on from there and they both find out that they have quite a bit in common.

They decide to grab a coffee since they don't have class for an hour or two. It's going well for both of them so far which is a change for once. Neither have had very successful relationships recently which makes them both a little insecure when trying to get to know a new person.

She's studying media and he's studying computer science. They both can't stand rap and they both enjoy the ocean, among other things... After talking about pretty much everything under the sun, they part ways but agree to meet up for dinner later on that evening.

When they meet up, he notices she's changed into something that's showing off her figure a little more. But, he avoids mentioning it for lack of a suitable compliment. He's made too many awkward moments happen before by opening his mouth before thinking about what he's actually going to say!

Over dinner, their conversation continues from where it had been earlier that day. This time though, they open up to each other more and find out that they've had a lot of the same things happen to them. Separated parents, lost friends, money trouble, and the list goes on.

After dinner, they decide to take a walk down by the woods. It's getting cool out and he offers her his jean jacket which she accepts gratefully. While walking along, their hands innocently brush against each other from time to time sending little shocks of nervous excitement through them. Each tries to act as non chelontly as possible for now at least. You can't give the game away too soon...

After a few hours, they finally part company but not before a long embrace in the cold of the autumn air. They both feel like this is going to turn into something intense and lasting. And, they both hope that they play their cards right...

They had exchanged numbers and the next day, she got the phone call she never really expected...

TO BE CONTINUED...