Maybe Next Time

Story Info
submissive slut is surprised by her master arriving early
1.6k words
4.21
12.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sir." My voice shakes slightly with anticipation, lust, and some fear, as it always does when you are on the other line.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes, you better be ready for me." You are always so blunt and to the point, that's something I've always liked about you.You know that from the second the phone rang, my pussy was getting wet for you, and with the knowledge of your arrival in less than a half hour only makes it worse... or should I say better.

I run into the bathroom and turn the water on very hot and steamy, just how I like it. I have just enough time to shower quickly and get ready for you. I assume you'll like the right out of the shower look I'll have.

I stand beside the shower, and my hands graze the hem of my shirt. I stop, thinking that I heard the door open, but you said you wouldn't be here for thirty minutes, so I just write it off as excitement. I turn, my back facing the door and once again my fingers grasp my shirt and I slowly raise it above my head. The shirt falls to the floor. I reach behind my back and unclasp my black bra, letting it fall too. My arms raise and I let my hair down, shaking my head as it cascades down my back. I hear the bathroom door creak and I turn to see you standing there. My first reaction is to cover my topless chest, but you shoot me a stern look, put your finger to your lips, and motion for me to carry on. I lower my gaze from you, a sign of submission, and I continue with what I was doing, as if you weren't even there.

I slide my hands down my head, smoothing my hair, then down my chest and stomach. My fingers fumble with the button to my jeans, knowing you are watching me makes me nervous. I finally get them undone and I bend at the waist as I peel my tight jeans off of my body. You must love the view, looking at me, my big tits hanging, nipples hard, and my smooth pussy slowly coming into view. I step out of my jeans and stand up, standing naked in front of you. I can see your cock straining against your pants and I want so badly to drop to my knees and release your stiff prick only to take it into my warm wet mouth.

I hold myself back and turn around, pulling the shower curtain aside, letting steam fill the room. I step into the shower, letting the spray hit me. Hot beads of water streaming down my smooth body. I leave the curtain open so you can watch.

I can feel your eyes burning into me, watching my every move, noticing every way my body moves. I lean my head back, letting the water hit my neck and wash over my. Droplets of water hanging from my stiff nipples, falling, only to be replaced. My hands run through my hair, letting the water nearly soak into me, as if washing away the day, and cleansing me until I am worthy of your touch.

Reaching for a bar of soap, I can see you there across the room, and I notice that you are taking your clothes off. I look away, I know that I should not look at you unless instructed to. I run my hands over my body, first letting the soap lather my neck, shoulders, down to my tits, over my stomach, down my thighs, and across my pussy. By this time, you've walked closer, and then you step into the shower behind me. I feel your hands on my sides and then your arms wrap around me. I almost immediately lean my head back, resting it on your shoulder. You kiss my neck, then up higher, right below my ear, you know how wild that makes me. You can hear me moan beneath the spray of the shower and within seconds your lips are pressed against mine. I can fell your growing cock pressing against me, and your hands slide lower until your fingertips graze over my pussy. Suddenly, your fingers pinch my stiff clit. You begin squeezing it and rolling it between your fingers, picking up the pace incredibly fast. I moans come faster, but your mouth muffles any sound. Your tongue lashes inside my mouth, mine intertwining with yours in such a lust filled kiss that intensifies with each passing second. You can feel my body tense and my legs weaken and you know that I'm very close to cumming. You bring me right to the edge, and then stop. Your hands pull away from my dripping cunt, you break the kiss, and you push my body away from yours. I nearly collapse in frustration.

Your strong hands grasp my shoulders, spin me around and force me to my knees. I look up at you, the water spraying over my face. Your hard cock is right in front of my face. I wait for your nod of approval, and only when I receive it, do I reach up and grasp your cock firmly.

My hands run over your slick shaft. Rubbing up and down your thick cock but avoiding the head. While my hands work on your shaft, my mouth moves to your thighs, kissing and lightly biting them until finally my tongue flicks across your balls. My tongue moves back and forth and then I take each between my lips, sucking and humming, and I can tell that you are loving it. Soon, my mouth raises and I lick slowly from the base of your cock, up around the crown. My tongue flicks out right over the very tip of your cock and then my lips part and close around it. I suck roughly on the head of your cock, and then I slide lower, taking more of your cock into my warm mouth.

As my mouth travels down your cock, my tongue rubs your shaft roughly and my lips grip at you. I bob up and down, sucking your prick faster and harder each time, before I take a deep breath and then engulf your entire cock with my mouth. Your cock head presses against my throat, my throat muscles squeezing you. You can feel be stat to choke on your length, and your hands press against my head, holding me in place. My eyes watering and my throat straining, holding your cock deep. Finally you let my head go and before I can take your cock into my mouth again, you grab a fist full of my hair and pull me up. You push me and pin me against one of the shower walls. Your move your lips to my neck and I moan anticipating a kiss, but then I feel your teeth press against my skin, yet I still moan. You take one of my thighs and pull it up to your side. Your other hand squeezing my tit hard. You thrust up, your cock pushing against my pussy. It only takes one or two more thrusts until your cock presses forcefully against the tight hole of my cunt and pushes inside of me. You try to shove your entire length inside of me and the pain from your rough entrance and your teeth digging into my neck and shoulder nearly makes me scream. Oh but it hurts so good.

You push your cock further inside of me, my tight pussy walls gripping your prick as your begin to pull out until just the head is inside of me, only to ram your length back into me. You waste no time and after only a minute or two of getting my pussy to accept your cock, your hips are thrusting so hard and so fast, my legs weaken and I nearly fall down. Your other hand lets go of my tit and grabs my other leg, lifting me off my feet and allowing me to wrap my legs around you, my heels digging into your back. This way, your cock and push in deeper. My arms wrap around you and your strong arms push against the shower wall, holding us up as you continue to take my cunt.

You remove your mouth from my shoulder and press your lips against mine, once again kissing me deeply. You practically groan into my mouth, I can feel your body tense. I know you are going to cum soon. I break away from the kiss only to look you in the eye. Almost beneath my breath I say "Sir may I please cum with you."

You dont even respond. I already know the answer. Your lips mash against mine once again and I fight back the urge to cum. My body shudders but I continue to hold it back. With one hard thrust you tense and groan and I can feel your hot cum shooting into my cunt. I break the kiss and scream out in such need, yet so much pleasure from knowing you gave your cum to me.

You pull your cock from my cunt, and let my legs fall from you. You leave me standing there. You step out of the shower. Grab a towel, dry yourself quickly. Putting your clothes back on you watch as I slide down and sit in the shower. You leave, knowing I wont disobey you and make myself cum after you're gone. You know I'll sit there... just craving it...and needing it...but you know I wont have it... maybe next time.