Maybe Next Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Visit by wife's college roomy presents possibilities.
4.3k words
4.26
35k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Judogeezer
Judogeezer
237 Followers

Chapter 1 - Mick

The minute he stepped through the door, he knew something was up. The hot tub was bubbling and two female voices, gabbing and giggling, filtered to him from the deck. After dropping his brief case in the home office, Mick made his way to the back of the house. The deck door stood open with the screen pulled across. He peeked out and got an eyeful of the two women. Their bodies were mostly underwater but his wife's fire engine red hair separated her from her raven haired companion.

He could only see their guest's profile, but from pictures he'd seen and the familiar way they sat next to each other, this could only be Jaelith's college roommate, Marti Simpson. Jae said she was in the States and might drop by for a visit.

When he noticed the two bikini tops draped over the side of the spa, his breath quickened and the warm glow of arousal began to spread through his body. Michael MacGreggor quietly admired the two feminine forms hoping to catch a glimpse of a bare boob. Some men admired legs. Some were ass watchers. No doubt about it, he was a boob man through and through. After a minute, he reluctantly left his post and headed for the bedroom. Mick had always had a vivid imagination and as he hurriedly changed into swim trunks it was running full tilt.

Padding quietly on bare feet, he reached the deck door and slowly slid the screen aside. A big grin crossed his face as he tip toed until he was looming over the two beauties.

"High ladies." He boomed out.

Shrieking with fright, both women shot to their feet and turned to face the source of that hideous sound. As he had hoped, Mick had the satisfaction of staring at two pair of very nice, very firm, deliciously bobbing boobs. The women seemed to realize their predicament at the same time and grabbed for their tops.

"Mickmac, you oaf, what are you doing home?" Looking stern, the redhead tried to sound testy, but it was clear his wife was amused by the situation.

"I was at Paulson's installing an upgrade to their network. Since I was closer to home than the office, I decided to knock off an hour early. Boy was I glad I did."

The two women were holding their tops to their breasts. They glanced at each other and their guest responded with a shrug and an impish grin.

"Well, it's not like we've never done this before." His wife returned an equally saucy grin.

"Fort Lauderdale?"

"Fort Lauderdale!"

With that, they tossed their tops at Mick and stood defiantly with their fists on their hips like two super heroes. As they were wearing the skimpiest of bottoms, the sight was breathtaking.

"Ready?" his wife asked. At her companion's nod, she began to count. "One, two, three!"

They arched their backs and began to rock their shoulders back and forth in a shimmy that sent their boobs into delightful motion. Mick could feel his eyes bug out at the lewd display. They started to snicker which turned into full gut-busting laughter. As they wound down gasping for breath, he noticed that they were staring back at him. Now he understood what women meant by "hey, I'm up here" when he realized they were checking out the effect their display had on him. Glancing down, Mick decided he was giving as good as he was getting.

"Well, don't just stand their big boy. Get in the tub and meet my friend."

"Should we..." Jaelith's friend tilted her head toward their tops.

"Hey!" Mick piped up as he lowered himself into the hot, roiling water. "I don't have a top on so it's only fair you should leave yours off."

"Mick, you're the cheekiest pure blood Scot I know. I thought you were all supposed to be dour." His wife pronounced the last word doo-ur in her best imitation of a Scot's accent.

"Nae when it comes to the lassies." He responded in a thick burr. Jaelith gave her husband an affectionate smile and turned to their companion in the bubbles.

"Mick, meet Martha Simpson. She was out our way on a job interview and stopped by to say hi." Mick leaned across the tub and took her outstretched hand making sure to maintain eye contact. That earned him a half smile and nod of approval.

"So, you're the Marti Simpson I've heard story after story about for the last six years. It's nice to finally meet you in the flesh, so to speak." That got a blush from Marti.

"Same here. Hardly a Skype session, phone chat or an email occurs without a mention of the hunky husband my old roommate bagged." She glanced at Jaelith. "I hope you haven't told him everything."

Before his wife could respond, Mick jumped in.

"Well I was wondering what you meant by 'it's not like we've never done this before.'?"

Jaelith rolled her eyes and feigning resignation turned to her friend.

"You might as well tell him; otherwise he'll just badger us until we confess."

"You know Jae and I were roommates for three years at NIU. We got along so well we were like sisters, maybe closer than sisters." Marti grinned at his wife. "We studied together, went to concerts together, partied together and trolled for boys together. We weren't sluts, but it was only dumb luck and the Grace of God that we weren't lured down that road. Teasing the hell out of horny college boys was our favorite sport." Marti punctuated her statement by leaning back and allowing her boobs to surface. She looked over at Jaelith who grinned and nodded.

"Junior year we made the pilgrimage to Fort Lauderdale on Spring break. We probably spent as much time topless as covered. We were narcissistic little bitches back then and lapped up the male attention. Of course, we weren't the only coeds trying to be noticed. There was a lot of competition from girls way hotter than us."

"I find that hard to believe." Mick responded sincerely. Both women grinned.

"Well played, husband."

"You know I think you are the hottest woman on the planet and Marti's got to be a close second. Your bods are smokin'." Marti's face turned red but Mick couldn't tell if it was from arousal. One could only hope.

"My, my, you are the smooth talker. I think somebody's going to get lucky tonight." Marti gave Jae a knowing look and Mick responded with his best leer.

"Well, you know the Eskimos have this custom when sheltering travelers for the night."

"Down boy or I'll make a liar out of Marti." Jae growled. Mick looked appropriately sheepish.

"So, you were at Fort Lauderdale competing in the Hottest Girls on the Beach Contest."

"That's when we developed the shimmy. If we weren't the center of attention, we'd drop top and do the routine you just saw. Worked every time. Some of the other girls tried it, but they just couldn't match our choreography."

"Of course it didn't hurt that you must have had the best boobs on the beach."

"Jae, you better keep him on a short leash or I won't be responsible for my actions. I've had a dry spell and I might have to invoke the Three Musketeers' Rule." Marti licked her lips and it was Jaelith's turn to blush.

"That's another one I haven't heard before. What's the Three Musketeers' Rule?"

Marti suddenly shrank back causing her boobs to disappear beneath the froth. She gave Jae a look that said sorry, I spilled the beans. Jae sighed and really did look resigned this time.

"It falls under our don't ask, don't tell agreement." Jae turned to her friend. "When Mick and I got engaged, we agreed not to ask about each other's sexual history before we met. It was obvious that neither of us were novices. Actually, we both agreed that being experienced worked for us. We could get right to the good stuff without all the awkward fumbling newbies go through. Still, we didn't want to take any chances telling about something that might cause insecurities."

"That bad, huh?" Mick queried.

"Not really." Jae looked pensive. "With you, it's more likely to produce envy rather than insecurity. Do you remember the Three Musketeers' motto? "

"Sure, one for all and all for one."

"Well, Marti and I had this deal. If one of us was between boyfriends and the other wasn't, and the odd duck out was really, really horny, we agreed to share the boyfriend." Mick arched an eyebrow.

"So, you let you're unattached, horny roommate borrow your boyfriend. You musta really trusted each other. Didn't you ever worry you'd lose your boyfriend to your sex starved roomy?" Jae looked nervous, but Marti couldn't hide her smugness.

"Uh, well, the operative word here is share not borrow."

Mick's eyelids fluttered as he tried to parse out what Jae was saying. Then it hit him. Now he turned his leer on his wife.

"Why, you kinky minx, you were having three ways!" Jae unwound as it became obvious Mick wasn't upset. "It's too bad I didn't know you in college. That's one fantasy I never got to live out. How many times did the rule get invoked?"

"Four." Jae replied and blushed when Mick gave an appreciative whistle.

"Well, actually it was five if you count that time with Stan." Marti corrected, earning a disapproving frown from her old roomy.

"Would that be the Stan you married and recently divorced?" Mick asked with a little less enthusiasm. Marti had the good grace to look embarrassed. Jae looked worried.

"Sorry, Mick, we should have stuck to don't ask, don't tell." This made Mick begin to feel a little uncomfortable. As he recalled, he and Jae were dating around the same time Marti was dating Stan. They lived in another state so he never met either one until now.

"In for a dime, in for a dollar sweetie. Why did you leave Stan out of the body count?" Jae's worried look deepened. She knew once Mick got his teeth into something, he was like a pit bull. She glanced at Marti who just shrugged.

"It's up to you girlfriend. As far as I'm concerned, it's water over the dam. That day should have been a warning. Stan never was a one woman man. That's why I dumped his cheating ass."

"Mick, you've got to understand." Jae hurriedly added. "This was before we were exclusive. You were dating around and so was I. Marti and I did have an understanding that the 3M Rule could not be invoked when one of us was getting serious with a guy. We didn't want to ruin our friendship over a guy and we didn't want to mess up each other's chances for a permanent relationship." Jae was watching her husband for a reaction, but he had his poker face on. "Besides, this wasn't really a 3M situation." She added slowly.

"I should have followed your rule." Marti jumped in. "Stan insisted that we should come clean about our previous experiences. He said we shouldn't have any secrets from each other. He was a fast talker and I was head over heels. I didn't realize until much later that he was getting off on it and trying to figure out how far he could go." She smiled ruefully at Jae. "including getting into my roomy's pants."

"She tried to warn me he was a perv, but I couldn't see it. When he found out about the 3M Rule, he started to tell me how unfair it was that I had three ways and he never did. He started pressuring me to set up a three way with Jae. He said it would level the playing field and we should do it before we promised to forsake all others. Turns out he lied. He'd had plenty of three ways and he never did forsake all others" Marti and sighed hung her head sadly. Jae put her arm around her friend and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"Marti started pleading with me for just one more time. We had outgrown the rule by the time we graduated, but Stan convinced her she owed it to him. There was always something about Stan that put me off, but I couldn't let Marti down. I wasn't in a committed relationship yet," Jae added emphatically, "and decided to help her out. We made it plain that it was a one-time deal and Stan agreed." She looked apprehensively at her husband but he smiled reassuringly.

"OK, no harm, no foul."

"You're not upset?"

"Nope." Mick replied then blushed. "But, you were right. I am envious."

"You really never?"

"Nope."

"I'm sorry you never got to."

"Honey, stop right there. There will always be things in life that we might want to try but will never get the chance. I doubt I'll ever make it to the International Space Station or compete in the Olympics either, but I don't care. Life is too short for regrets over something as unlikely as that. Besides, I already have a sex life most men only dream of."

"Oooo, he is a smooth talker isn't he?" Marti teased.

"Oh yeah. He can talk the bark off a tree." They all chuckled and settled back to enjoy the water.

Jae was relieved, but truth be told, she felt a little guilty even though she had nothing to apologize for. Maybe it was because she still fantasized about those five times. Recalling those experiences never failed to stoke her fires, especially the last one. She never did like Stan, but he was really good in bed and managed to ring her chimes - twice. She came so hard, she nearly passed out. It wasn't until she started making love with Mick that she experienced something more intense.

Mick was an incredible lover and could make her body sing like a diva. Still, there was something uniquely erotic about having another person involved. Jae suddenly realized that part of her guilt was a long suppressed desire to repeat the experience. Memories washed over her unbidden. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy quiver. She never seriously considered asking Mick because there was only one person she would trust enough to risk it. Until now, that person was married and living overseas with her husband. Jae looked over at Marti and felt her pulse race. Then there was that other kink she shared with her friend.

"Marti, would you help me in the kitchen for a minute?" The ladies climbed out of the tub, giving Mick another delightful glimpse of their perfect boobs. Marti caught the ogling and nudged Jaelith.

"One, two, three!" Without thinking, Jae spun around and joined Marti in the shimmy. Mick applauded as they broke into giggles and rushed for the house.

Mick knew there was some sort of "girl talk" going on, but was totally blindsided by what happened next. When the ladies exited the house several minutes later, they were bottomless as well as topless. They walked up to the edge of the hot tub and struck a brazen pose. He looked from boobs to bush to bush to boobs and back again. He loved hair down there. For the life of him, he could not understand why some guys wanted their women to look like pre-adolescent girls. Their pubes were just as magnificent as their breasts.

"Like what you see big boy?" A tongue-tied Mick nodded enthusiastically.

"Prove it!" Jae gave him that sultry look she always had when she wanted to play. With a shrug, he stood up and shucked out of his trunks. It was Marti's turn to gape, wide eyed and slack jawed, at Mick's respectable package.

"Told ya." Jae looked rather smug.

"Wow. Stan was no slouch but Mick's got him beat by a mile - or at least a couple of inches."

Mick relished the ego boost he got from the ladies' attention. It felt good that his wife still lusted after him. It was also nice to know that after eight years of monogamous wedded bliss he could still impress another woman. At the least he hadn't stood naked and fully erect in front of anyone but Jae in that amount of time. Any lingering insecurities were erased by his favorable comparison to good old Stan.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much. I'm really glad you weren't hurt by any of this. Marti and I both agree that such a loyal and loving husband deserves to be rewarded. Sooo, if you are interested, we want to invoke the Three Musketeers' Rule."

Jae's ears were burning with embarrassment which only intensified the burning she felt in other parts of her body. Next to her, she could hear heavy breathing. A glance to the side took in Marti's hard nipples, the flush spreading down her neck and across her chest, and the hungry anticipation with which she stared at Jae's husband. Mick let out an explosive breath.

"Are you sure hon? Maybe we should talk about this. I don't want to mess up any relationships - especially ours."

"Sweetie, this is the only way I would chance it, with the two people in the whole world I trust implicitly. I know you Mick. You're as faithful as an old hound dog and a man who keeps his promises." Jae shifted nervously suddenly very aware of her nakedness.

"Since don't ask, don't tell is out the window, I have to confess I've wanted to experience a three way with you since we got serious. Of course, Marti was already engaged and that meant I couldn't invoke the 3M rule. Since Marti is the only person I would ever, under any circumstances, share you with, it was off the table - until now. Besides, this is a one-time, limited offer that expires at midnight; never to be repeated again." Jae finished in her most earnest imitation of late night infomercials.

Mick glanced from one woman to the other. When he had stood, he didn't think his dick could get any harder, but now it felt like he was sporting a steel bar; a condition that was not lost on the ladies.

"What about you, Marti? I don't want to take advantage." She broke into a huge grin.

"Mick, that just sealed the deal for me. Most guys would already be slobbering all over me. Everything Jae has told me about you is true. You really are a gentleman. Just so you know, I haven't been laid in nearly a year. After what Stan did, I was put off men for quite a while. Needless to say, I'm so horny now it's taking all my will power not to come over there and ravish you. So, do we have a deal?" Mick looked at the two clearly lust filled women. He thought my momma didn't raise any fools but true to his Scots heritage his response was terse.

"Deal!"

He got a little light headed as he watched the two gorgeous women move sensuously towards him. They climbed into the spa making sure he got lingering looks at their assets. Sloshing over to him, they approached from either side and wrapped him in soft, warm, yielding feminine flesh. Jae put her lips to Mick's ear and spoke in a low, throaty voice full of her need.

"There's just one more thing you need to know. We both learned something from the 3M rule. Marti loves to have someone watch while she's screwing and I get really hot watching her getting screwed."

Mick's knees almost buckled at that revelation. He wrapped his arms around both women pulling them in tight. Turning his head, he gave his wife a long, lingering kiss. He smiled at the adoring look she gave him. Turning to their guest, he was caught off guard when she put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate liplock. While she explored his lips, she began to grind her pussy into his thigh. Marti's arousal was obvious from the trickle of juices that began to run down his leg. When she pulled back he could see she was not only willing but eager to continue. His arousal was so intense, his cock began to twitch. Jae chuckled and caressed him with long, slow strokes.

"Marti, last chance to back out." Mick panted.

"Mick, I don't think I've ever wanted a cock like I want yours right now. Forget foreplay. I've been wet since you climbed into the tub. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast."

He got a reassuring look from his wife and broke their embrace. Putting his hands on Marti's hips, he turned her away and then gently pressed against her back. Reading his signals, she bent over, bracing against the edge of the spa. Taking a wider stance she presented her pussy to him. Jae continued to stroke his cock as he got into position. Mick was surprised again when Jae kept her hand on his cock and began running the head up and down her friend's slit. When Marti's nether lips opened to him, Jae held the head against her opening and pulled him into place.

As he slipped into the first new pussy he'd had in eight years, Jae moved around him, placed her hands on his muscular buttocks and gently but firmly pushed. Marti was tight but so wet his cock slid into her in one smooth stroke. Marti gave a long, low moan as his cock filled her. It had been so long that her sheath spasmed uncontrollably, rippling up and down the wonderful invader. Mick gritted his teeth. This whole turn of events was so damn erotic that he struggled not to erupt into this lovely, sexy woman.

Judogeezer
Judogeezer
237 Followers
12