Maybe Next Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was sure he had control, Mick started a long, steady stroke. Marti was loudly ooing and aahing and writhing on every thrust. Mick was so focused on his new lover, he only gradually became aware that his wife was still standing alongside the pair, totally engrossed in watching his stiff cock slide in and out of her friend's puffy pussy. When Jae slid one hand between her legs and began tugging on her nipples with the other, he almost lost it again. Without warning, she reached over and gave him a hard swat on the butt.

"Cmon Mick. Pick up the pace. She said hard and fast."

Not knowing his new partner's limits, he had been reluctant to get too forceful. Apparently his wife was familiar with Marti's limits.

"Mick, don't hold back. Trust me, she can take it. Bang her slutty pussy like there's no tomorrow." Jae smirked at his bewilderment. He shook his head. Who was this woman and what did she do with his wife?

Since he trusted Jae, Mick started to give Marti everything he had. Marti cried out loudly causing a moment of concern until he realized she was pushing back on every stroke. He relaxed as they got into a rhythm and went with the flow. Both women were incredibly vocal. What really amazed him were the never before heard comments coming out of his sweet wife's mouth.

"Oh God, Marti, you wouldn't believe how hot it makes me feel to see my husband's cock plunging into your slutty cunt. His big, thick dick is really stretching your pussy. Have you ever been stretched this much before? I bet he really fills you up." Marti could barely respond between grunts and groans.

"Y..y..yeah. F..feels g..good." she stuttered.

"Fuck him back, slut. Yeah, like that. Fuck my husband you cock hungry whore." At that, Marti squealed and her whole body shook but she kept pumping; never missing a stroke.

"You should see the way your boobs are bouncing around and your face! My God, you look like a lust crazed bimbo. Your eyes are glazed over and you have this silly grin." Mick couldn't see Marti's face, but Jae had an almost demonically gleeful look as she ogled the two lovers. Marti's cries got faster and began to rise in pitch.

"You're going to cum again, aren't you? Look at you, fucking like a nympho. Cum hard. Show Mick what a good little whore you are. He wants to watch you writhing uncontrollably on his big, thick cock." Jae's was panting like a race horse. The hand on her pussy was a blur as her eyes started to roll back. From the way she was coaching her, Jae apparently knew a lot about getting her friend off. Mick's balls began to tighten up as the thrill began to build in his cock.

"Damn!" Jae caught Mick's concern.

"It's OK. She's on the pill. Let her have it. Pump her full of your baby makers."

That was all it took as Marti convulsed, gyrating wildly and giving off a high, keening cry. That set Jae off who joined the chorus with her own wild cries. For an instant, he wondered what the neighbors were thinking but Marti's throbbing pussy brought his attention to a sharp focus. Mick grabbed her hips and driving himself as deeply into her as possible, bellowed out his own release; pumping spurt after spurt of cum deep into his lover.

*****

Mick stood at the deck door watching the two women in the spa. It took several minutes for his fantasy driven hard-on to subside. With a sigh, he pushed the screen aside and stepped out onto the deck.

"Heads up, ladies." He called in a normal voice. "Husband on deck."

Jae looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hi sweetheart, you're home early. Come join us. You're finally going to meet Marti in person."

She turned back and he gave them time to get their tops on before he approached the tub and slid into the hot, roiling water.

12