Maybe the Son Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

Jake was right...this was pushing a things too far...but I was so horned and so willing to do whatever she wanted, I gave little thought to what I was doing as I placed my lips around his swollen knob. I kept my eyes focused on hers as I slipped my tongue under the soft, silky foreskin...tasting precum as it oozed from the tip. Even as I was doing it, I was shocked at my willingness to play along. I had never imagined touching, much less sucking, on another cock. All I could hear was an irrational voice in the back of my head saying "Why not? It's no big deal...all in good fun...nobody's looking to give up pussy and go gay. Where's the harm?" The harm, of course, would be if Jake and I couldn't deal with having shared not only the same woman, but sexual contact with each other as well. I'm certainly no sexual prude, but I was amazed at how open Jake was to everything...especially recalling him as a twelve year old boy, nervous as hell about the doctor touching his balls for a sport physical.

"Shit...fucking shit...oh fuck!" Jake muttered as Lindsey pulled back his foreskin and I took the first few inches into my mouth.

The head of his cock was spongy, but firm, and extremely warm against my tongue. This wasn't something I had ever given any thought, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was surprised to find it not unpleasant...the taste of precum slightly salty, but bearable. Jake and I are the same thickness, and I had to admire Lindsey's talent at getting our cocks down her throat...it was clear that two or three inches was all I was able to take without choking.

"Hot...so fucking hot!" Lindsey cried as she squeezed the muscles of her tunnel tightly around my aching shaft. "Get him good and wet, Ben...make it so he goes in easy."

In the spirit of cooperation, I worked-up a large amount of spit and applied it generously to the spongy helmet. Jake groaned in pleasure, but sounded strained as though trying to hide that it felt good to him. He placed his hand on the back of my head a few times, but quickly withdrew...not really sure what to do. Without Lindsey directing the next move, Jake suddenly pulled away and stepped behind her smooth and shapely ass. Lindsey closed her eyes and took short breaths as Jake pressed his dick against her tight rosebud. She let out a quick yelp as his cock slipped past the reluctant ring and began sliding fully into her bowels. I could feel every inch of his steel-hard shaft slipping across the bottom of my cock, separated by the thinnest of membranes. There were tears at the corner of Lindsey's eyes, combined with a look to total lust, as Jake pressed fully into her ass and his balls rested against my own.

"Fuck me, boys...fuck me hard...make me cum...I need to cum!" Lindsey demanded as she adjusted her position between us.

Jake started withdrawing slowly, and soon developed an even rhythm in-and-out of her chute...his balls slapping against the base of my cock with every thrust. After learning Jake's tempo, I began thrusting my hips up and down...pounding into Lindsey's pulsing pussy as Jake retreated from her ass. It seemed like Jake and I kept this up for an eternity...but could have only been a few minutes. All of us were on edge...Lindsey moaning deeply and gritting her teeth as my son and I were consumed with reaching our own climaxes. I looked up to see Jakes eyes shut tight, and his jaw clenched. From my experiences with his mother's tight hole, I knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Gggrrrrrr...uummmmpphhh...fuuucckk! Jake grunted as he pulled out of Lindsey's brown-eye and shot his heavy load over her ass-crack and onto my balls.

That was all I could stand...the overflow of sensations was simply too much, and Lindsey knew it. She surprised me, however, as she spun around on my dick...her back to me as she faced Jake who was kneeling in front of us, trying to regain his breath. She grabbed the hair at the top of his head and pulled his face toward her dripping snatch.

"Do it...lick my clit, baby...oh please, baby!" Lindsey squealed as she tugged on his hair...Jake apparently resisting the request.

He eventually succumbed, but seemed uncomfortable as his tongue reached out to tease the swollen button...my cock brushing against his chin as I thrust against the forceful spasms of her love tunnel. Lindsey's entire body seemed to vibrate as her body tensed and the slippery walls contracted around my aching cock.

"Fuck...shit...aarrrggghhh...damn!" I repeated over and over as my cock exploded inside her. My balls seemed to ache as I dumped load after load within her womb. I had never been sexually teased this long...my climax was intense and much needed after three years of neglect and frustration.

"Oh god...oh god...fuck...fuck...yessss!" Lindsey screamed as she hit her peak...our combined fluids overflowing and running down my balls. Jake seemed to want to pull away, but she pulled his face tight to her shaved pussy. "Eat it, Jakey...eat my cream pie and give me a little taste."

I was now completely exhausted and was slow to realize that she had pulled his nose into her snatch and against my cock that was slowly deflating inside her. Jake did his best to comply, and I was shocked to feel his tongue on my balls and shaft as he lapped-up the sticky fluid. When my flaccid cock slipped from Lindsey's pussy, she buried his face into her crotch. Lindsey moaned deeply and appreciatively as she basked in the afterglow, while Jake dutifully cleaned my seed from her sweet folds. When the waves of pleasure began to ease, she pulled Jake up to her face and kissed him deeply...sampling the flavors of our hedonistic fun from his lips.

I barely remember what happened after that, apparently having fallen asleep in my sexual contentment. I awoke perhaps a few hours later...alone on the couch, with a blanket thoughtfully draped over me. Jake's bedroom door was closed, and I assumed they went to bed as I stumbled to my room, showered the evenings residue from my body, and climbed in bed with a mildly troubled mind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next day much later than usual. It was nearly eleven a.m. before I stepped into the kitchen to find a note on the coffeemaker. "Thought we'd let you sleep...be home around three. Love, Jake and Linds"

The full reality of the situation was now dominating my thoughts. Not only had I fucked my son's "friend"...but I performed sexually with him as well. No parent should ever have sex with their kids...the thought kept nagging at me even though we had both entered into it knowingly...although coerced by a persuasive and beautiful woman. I couldn't help but fear that this would damage our relationship. Jake is no child, and free to have the experiences he wants...but the fact remained that he was my child. I agonized over what to say and do when they came back home. I felt guilty for not only letting it happen...but also undeniably enjoying it.

It felt as though my heart had jumped into my throat as I heard the car doors slam and they walked to the back door. I sat in the kitchen completely at a loss for words as they calmly walked in. Lindsey looked at me with a beaming smile. Jake also smiled, but gave me a look of knowing concern.

"Ben...you are an awesome, wonderful man. Thank you so much for such a special night." Lindsey said sincerely as she kissed my cheek and headed upstairs with her shopping bags.

Jake stayed behind, and sat down with me at the kitchen table. His demeanor was calm and comfortable as looked my in the eye before speaking. "Safe to say that was some pretty freaky shit for both of us. The whole "two-guy thing" is one of Lindsey's favorite fantasies...and she managed to play us both masterfully. I honestly had no idea just how far she intended for you and I to interact...but I guess now we know." Jake said with an easy laugh.

The fact that he was so calm and matter-of-fact about the issue made me feel better immediately...but I was still a mess of conflicted emotions. "You know that I'm a pretty open-minded guy when it comes to having a good time...but involving my own son in sex-games is something I shouldn't have done. I feel shitty for having used you like that."

"Well...you seem to have a distorted view of who used who." Jake replied. "I had a pretty good idea how much you needed laid...and Lindsey was pushing pretty hard for me to reciprocate on the fantasy fulfillment thing...trust me, you're better off not knowing all the details." He continued while grabbing a pop from the fridge. "I really thought it wouldn't go any further than us tag-teaming a hot friend. I just want you to know that I couldn't have done all those things with any other dude. I was curious about a few things, but it's not a life-changing event...just some unusual fun with someone I trust completely...that's all."

I sat stunned a few moments, collecting my thoughts before responding. "I appreciate your rational, reasoned take on the whole thing...but aren't you a little freaked about fucking around with your old man?"

"Like I said...everything didn't go down the way I thought it would...but I have no regrets. We're all adults, having adult fun...at the time I wasn't thinking of you as my father...more like a friend I could trust to treat Lindsey well and not beat the shit out of me."

I had to laugh at the last comment. "I suppose that's not the kind of thing to try for the first time with a complete stranger. I guess I might feel better if I hadn't enjoyed myself so much...you guys took me to a whole new level. Making love to you mother was more emotionally satisfying...but that was no doubt the most intense sexual experience I've ever had." I replied, starting to feel better about the situation, but still a little conflicted.

"That was the idea, man. Believe me, it was the same for all of us." Jake said as he got up to rejoin Lindsey. "I'm cool with it, and I hope you are too. If another opportunity comes around, and it feels right...go for it. Lindsey and I are open to the idea...we know how to say "no" if we're not interested."

Jake punched my shoulder as he left the kitchen and went up to his room. I was glad we had the brief, but revealing conversation, and felt relieved that at least two out of three people involved were trying to keep a good perspective.

The next few days went as normally as they could...Jake and Lindsey heading out often to meet with friends. I felt better about things as both of them were willing to have frank and open discussions about our experience...Lindsey even treating me to a few of her stellar blowjobs before they had to go back to campus. I was disappointed to see them go, but appreciated the unique time together.

+++++++++++++++++++

A few months passed by, and Jake was due to come home again between semesters. By this time, he and Lindsey had found other people to date and were back to being occasional study buddies. My own love life hadn't changed much...I met with a few ladies who were pleasant company, but not life-partner material...and was returning to the dull, but familiar ways of taking care of my physical needs.

It was great to have Jake around again...bullshit about sports, argue about who was going to cook on what nights...just generally have more activity in a normally quiet home. Without Lindsey around, neither of us brought up the subject of past experiences, and I was glad not to have the elephant in the room.

I came home late one night after another pointless date, turned off the lights, and went toward my room. As I walked passed Jake's door, it was partially open, and I could clearly see him jerking off while paging through some Hustlers. He was lying on his bed with his back toward me, and seemed unaware of my presence. I found myself staring much too long at his youthful form...memories of the night with Lindsey resurfacing in my mind. Not wanting to be caught staring, I quietly reached for the door and pulled it nearly shut before stepping down the hall to my own room. I spent the next hour or so trying to calm my erection before giving-in to my own fantasies, and jerked off to the memory of that wild night.

The next morning, I had breakfast ready when Jake stumbled into the kitchen wearing only a pair of loose-fitting boxers and seemed to be half-hard as his morning-wood receded. While not exactly his normal attire, I tried not to pay too much attention, and went about my usual morning routine. Later, as I was taking a shower, Jake came into my bathroom and asked to use my toothpaste since he couldn't find any.

"Sure, grab whatever you need." I replied, expecting him to take the tube and return to his own room.

"Thanks, dad...appreciate it." He said casually as he remained in my bathroom to brush his teeth.

That normally wouldn't be any big deal...but as I looked through the clear glass wall of my shower, I could see he was completely naked...and still seemingly half-hard. Again, I tried to brush it off as nothing remarkable, and stepped out of the shower to dry off. We shared some brief chit-chat about his plans for the day and generally acted as we normally do.

"Gotta go...looking good, dad...maybe we should hit the gym together while I'm home." Jake said as he slapped my ass with the back of his hand and walked out of the room.

At first I thought that was strange behavior...but then again, it wasn't like we had secrets anymore as far as our bodies were concerned. I once again brushed it off as chummy locker room game playing.

The next few days were fairly routine...except that Jake was now in the habit of leaving his door ajar and sleeping in the nude. I really didn't care how he preferred to sleep, and made no mention of it. One morning, I glanced in his room as I walked down the hall and noticed Jake lying on his back, still sleeping soundly with his cock standing at full attention. A case of morning-wood is certainly nothing unusual, but the fact that I was standing there staring at his body was definitely out of the ordinary. He was a handsome young man, and I could feel my own cock swell as my eyes lingered over his cock and the loose balls pooled between his legs. I'm not gay, and couldn't explain why I was getting turned-on...except that my mind must have been focusing on the night we shared with Lindsey. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality...continuing to my room to shower and get dressed. I passed by Jake's room again on my way downstairs, and noticed he was now lying on his stomach with a pillow under his waist. Jake was obviously fully awake as he seemed to be dry-humping the pillow underneath him. I certainly couldn't blame him for wanting to work-out that morning erection...but thought he could have at least closed the door. I again found myself staring much too long at the toned muscles in his back and legs as he worked to pleasure himself. I was just about to walk away when Jake reached back with one hand and started inserting fingers into his ass...producing deep moans with the entrance of each digit.

"Ohhh...shit, yes Lindsey...play with my ass...fuck my ass." Jake groaned softly to himself while playing out a favorite fantasy.

My son apparently had a good time exploring the wilder side with Lindsey...much like Kate and I enjoyed exploring the fringe from time-to-time. Now that my cock was stirring again while violating my son's private moment...I decided to peel myself away and tend to the morning chores. I was reading the newspaper when Jake came into the kitchen wearing a t-shirt and nylon basketball shorts. He grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down as though a little uncomfortable.

"Um...sorry about earlier...I should have closed the door." Jake said with a nervous shake in his voice.

"No sweat...I didn't know you had noticed me...isn't anything either of us can't handle." I replied, dismissing the incident as nothing of importance. "But closing your door will certainly improve your privacy." I offered with a smile.

Jake drank his coffee and seemed deep in thought before speaking again. "Dad...had you ever done anything like that night with Lindsey with another guy?"

I thought carefully, sensing his uneasiness before answering. "No I hadn't...and not something I would have done on my own. Having Lindsey keeping me on a full boil and pulling the strings is my only excuse for having allowed it to happen. Is there something about those events that's bothering you?"

"No...not really...in fact, I'm surprised at how good I am with it. I really expected to be grossed-out when Lindsey starting pushing the issue...but it wasn't like that at all." Jake replied while shifting in his chair. "Were you ok with it...or did she push you into things that you later regretted?"

I put the paper down and searched my soul for an honest response. "That whole scene was new territory in a lot of ways...but you guys made me feel like we shared something special that night. Your attitudes helped me deal with it in the best way possible. Even in retrospect, I don't think I would have wanted things to go any differently."

"I'm really glad to hear that." Jake said with a tone of relief. "I think I need to admit that I enjoyed it more than I thought I should have. I've been curious about a variety of sexual experiences...and that part of things added more to my enjoyment than I was immediately comfortable with. I'm not sure why...but I just felt the need to get that off my chest."

I could see the tension leaving Jake's body, and was happy he decided to discuss the more taboo nature of that night with me. "I don't mind telling you that I wrestled with our contact with each other too...but we all seemed to have a good time, and it didn't consume our lives. I just look at it as an experience that opened my eyes to another level of pleasure that I hadn't considered before. I guess Lindsey was good for both of us in that respect."

"Wow...I feel so much better." Jake said as he got up...the outline of his turgid cock clearly visible in the nylon fabric of his shorts. "It's been bothering the shit out of me that I got off on that, while you might be regretting the whole thing. Thanks for helping me clear the air." Jake finished as he quickly went upstairs and got ready for the day.

It took me a while to process that Jake was worried about having enjoyed being with another guy. I knew his orientation was no different than my own...though I wouldn't have cared about any lifestyle he chose. All of us had experimented with a lot of new things that night...I felt good about putting his mind at ease for enjoying all aspects of it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The subject was never brought up again, and things continued as normal until two days later. Jake's current girlfriend had come by for a visit...a really nice girl that Jake seemed to really care for. She could only stay for the afternoon before heading back home. I guess he had gotten a little hot-and-bothered, as he seemed to be spend a lot of time in his room that night...the subtle noises lending me to believe he was engaged in some healthy self-manipulation.

The next day, I came home in the afternoon...surprised to see Jake's car in the driveway. He normally spent the days with buddies or at the gym. I went upstairs to grab a pair of shorts and found the door to Jake's room again partially open. He was definitely inside...moans and groans filtering through the opening. Given the intensity of the sounds, I thought perhaps his girlfriend had returned for an unexpected visit. Curiosity got the best of me, and I pushed the door just a few inches more for a better look. Jake was kneeling on the bed...his taught ass high in the air with his head resting on the mattress. His cock was hard and dripping while his hand was moving a small dildo in and out of his sphincter. Unlike the pink plastic toy that Lindsey favored, this one was about six inches long and looked quite realistic. Jake had been closing his door in recent days...I couldn't help but wonder if I was intended to witness this scene.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers