Maybel-line Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

It was then that she led two of them by their pricks into the bedroom, George following closely behind. As they did, I stood there hesitating, wondering if I should remain outside, but then convinced myself, that unless I did go in, at least for a few minutes anyway, I might not fully understand all this. And thus...not have all I needed for whatever final decision it was, I would make.

Having entered the bedroom, May proceeded to remove the black bit of nothingness she had on, doing a bit of a tease with that even as she did, until all she was wearing was the equally see-thru bit of triangular cloth between her legs. This she did leave on for a moment longer, crawling up into the middle of the bed. All three men standing around it looking down at her, not entirely sure what to do next beyond standing there fisting themselves, which May obviously enjoyed watching them do.

Admittedly it was erotic, watching May lie there, slipping her hand down inside the waistband of her delicate panties, fingering herself uninhibitedly as she did. George tentatively reached out, now fondling one her of breasts, as with her free hand, she reached up, once again clasping the man's rigid cock.

Now, it's not like I have an eye for these things, this was pretty much my first ever experience seeing so many cocks...at least hard ones anyway, all at once. Captain Piccard as I came to think of him, had a cock similar in size and shape to my own, Jason's was perhaps the smallest, though only slightly, though far slimmer in shape, which perhaps made it look and appear a bit smaller than it really was. George on the other hand, well...seeing how big he truly was, gave me some insight into his self-confidence and boldness. He was indeed big, and very thick around too. I found myself actually wondering if May could have even handled something that size inside her, once again pleased to realize, she wouldn't even be attempting to. Though she herself found it rather amusing that she couldn't fit her entire hand around his manhood no matter how hard she tried. And she sure tried.

"Show me how you enjoy jerking a cock off this big yourself!" She told him. "I want to see how you enjoy doing it."

He seemed a little hesitant at first, somewhat embarrassed even in front of his friends, but she reached down inside her panties, and produced what I now knew to be a droplet of her own secret sauce, smearing that about the head of his prick with her finger.

"Use that," she told him suggestively, which he began doing. He did indeed appear to use both hands at once as he stood there stroking his shaft. I'd done that myself, but usually hand over hand, one after the other. I didn't quite have room enough for both the way George did.

Soon Mike and Jason came over to get a dollop of pussy cream treatment from May as well. She smeared more of her essence on them, and then some more on George's cock, watching them lather themselves up with it quite wickedly. By now, I was more than half tempted to feel that for myself, but remained rigidly still, and yet rigidly hard too...by the door.

Now growing a bit bolder, Mike slipped his finger under that dainty little triangle of cloth. Spreading her legs more easily for him, May was soon treated to a double fingering of her wet juicy cunt as Mike probed at her from one side, with Jason now probing at her from the other, each one of them now fingering her inside. She groaned audibly, still stroking George's cock, just long enough as it was that she bent it towards herself, rubbing it back and forth across her nipples.

I could feel my own cock pressing against my pants, emotions a whirl of confusion, as I did in fact find myself more than aroused, a bit jealous as well, an emotion I hadn't had to deal with too often, but the arousal at the moment far surpassed any reasoning I might have entertained towards that.

"You ready for one?" Jason asked, his voice hot and lusty as he looked at her, fisting his own cock, now furiously as he worked it up and down.

"Yes please!" May said excitedly.

"Where would you like it?"

"Anywhere, shoot it anywhere you'd like...just do it so I can watch you cum!" She cried out deliriously at this point.

Jason moved forwards a little, aiming his prick down towards her breasts, and then moments later, calling out his release just as she had asked them to do.

"Gonna fucking cum!" He stated, looking, saying it again, and then squirting. He splashed against her right breast several times before moving over and now squirting against the other one. He didn't cover it quite as completely as he had the first, but enough that May now held each of her breasts, smearing his spent cream equally between the two of them.

"Fuck me...me!" George now groaned, standing nearer her head, his first spurt missing her head entirely, so forceful a jettison as it was, landing somewhere across the bed and then onto the carpet as I watched it. The bizarreness of seeing it, yet appreciating the strength of it surprising me. He didn't miss her with the next, or the next, or the one after that either. Her dark hair, the forehead of her face, and most of one cheek was covered in his thick gooey cream. May continued pumping his prick, droplets of it now sticking to the head, oozing down, wrapping themselves about her fingers as she now reached down, adding that to the still sticky mess covering her tits.

"Turn over!" Mike suddenly asked, seizing the moment and the opportunity. May did so, happily presenting her ass to him, her pink lips peeking out, winking at him from behind. He walked over, nearer towards her ass, I thought for a moment he might actually try and spear her with his prick, making motion to walk over, but then froze in mid-step. He too cried out then, pointing the swollen knob of his purple-tipped cock at the puckered opening of May's ass, and cried out.

"Oh yeah, take it baby, take it! Take my spunk against your sweet tight ass!" In seconds, he was splurging against it, his spunk easily shooting well up her back, and then down again as he now held himself against her, rolling his prick back and forth in the gooey syrup he'd just produced, smearing it across her ass cheeks with his dick-head until he at last became too sensitive to continue, and stepped away.

Although they'd all been told they could cum as many times as they liked, it became quickly obvious as they all stood there looking at one another sheepishly for a moment afterwards, even though they were smiling.

"Well, I hate to cum and run," George quipped...but like I told you earlier, unfortunately we all of us have plans later."

As though being their spokesman, the three of them hurriedly dressed, and were out the door in less than ten minutes time. I found it somewhat amusing at the sudden hurried rush at the end, though May seemed to do too, laughing about it with me after they had gone.

"That's usually what happens, most of the time anyway. Cum and runs, I used to call them. It's really rare when someone stays to cum more than once, though usually, the only time I actually see that, is when we've managed to get five or six complete strangers together. Then for some oddball reason, no one seems to be in as big a hurry to leave, so the parties are generally a lot longer. Needless to say, I was sort of expecting that to happen with these guys, and not at all surprised that it did."

"Did you even cum?" I asked curiously.

"Not yet...but I will," she said smiling at me. "But first, we need to deal with that thing too!" She said pointing at my groin, the evidence of my own hard firm erection very apparent. "Unless of course, you've come to any decisions yet."

"Not yet...I still need to think things through a bit more," I confessed, but I did grin back at her..."but you are right about the other thing though...I would like to join the party now, even if I'm a late cummer to the event?"

"Normally, after such a short party I'd go out fishing again, bring back another group of guys," she said once again stunning me a little by the admission. "But under the circumstances, you've probably gotten somewhat of an idea of what I was trying to tell you about myself. So...we'll just stay in tonight and party by ourselves. However...I'm still in the mood for some kink," she stated, and then disappeared back into the bedroom for a moment. When she returned she was wearing a short but modest bathrobe.

"Going somewhere?"

"In a minute, yes. But before I do...come over here."

She was standing by the window holding open the curtain in our room. I walked over looking out. We were on the second floor, the hotel pool just below us as our room overlooked the courtyard down below.

"Yeah? So?"

"That's where I'll be in a few minutes, looking up at you," she told me the look in her eyes lustful, wild. "When you see me, open the curtains. I'll expect you to be naked by then, jerking yourself off here in the window."

"What?"

Though I hesitated, looking a bit wild-eyed myself now, in a different way, she continued not allowing me to interrupt her.

"I'll hold my robe open so you can look at me while you do. If I close it, you'll know someone's coming so you can move away from the window. But if I don't you're to keep going until I see your cream hit the window pain. I want to see it splatter against it while I stand there and watch you. Afterwards, you can fuck me until the sun comes up if you want to." With that, she turned heading towards the door.

"Mabel! Mabel?"

She had gone through the door without turning back around to look at me, and then disappeared.

I stood there for a moment, and then hurriedly took off my clothing. I couldn't believe I was actually going to do this, but then the excitement of doing such a silly thing...a dangerous thing, a totally wild thing such as this, at least for me, suddenly seemed exciting as hell.

Peering through the curtains looking down, I saw Mabel emerge from the building, opening the fenced in area. She crossed from there over towards the pool, now standing taking a quick look about. Seconds later she stood there with her robe open, only she didn't hold it open as she said she would. She dropped it entirely! She now stood there totally naked looking up expectantly where I stood. I pulled the curtains completely open, now standing as vulnerably as she was in a way. Now in the open window, I began stroking my cock, looking down at her as she stood there. Mabel spreading her legs slightly, one hand down between them as she obviously began finger-fucking herself. I wondered as she did...if anyone else could see her. If anyone else was now watching, having happened to suddenly look out, see this gorgeous naked woman standing there by the pool, pleasuring herself.

"Fuck!" I moaned hotly, my own words adding to my instant pleasure. The sound of my hand now pumping my dick, squeezing it, producing a nice droplet of precum which I now smeared about the head of my prick as Mabel stood down below, watching me do so.

She was grinning from ear to ear, one hand now coming up to cup and begin fondling her breast. I watched as she tweaked her hard extended nipple, pulling on it. In doing so, she stretched her breast out wickedly, shaking it just holding onto her nipple. Her fingers busy between her legs likewise now pinching her tender clit. I again groaned, pressing my dick against the cool window pain, flattening it. I couldn't hear her, but I could see her laugh delightedly when I did that, so I continued to do so. As though attempting to reach her somehow from up here with my cock.

"Cum! Squirt! Shoot!" I could see her mouth saying, forming the unheard words as I stood there looking down at her. And I did indeed feel the pleasure within my balls, the excitement of what I had seen this evening having already escalated my need. But now seeing Mable standing below me, the danger of someone seeing her as she stood there now tickling the pleasure as it began to rise up the length of my shaft.

I watched the first massive spurt leap from the tip of my cock, splashing against the window just as she'd asked. That was soon followed by another, and then another as she stood below me, watching it, now furiously working her clit between her legs as she did so.

I stood there watching my spunk running down the length of the window, cum splats above, streamers of it leading away from those streaking the window. I looked down once again...she was gone. Another couple, a man and a woman just then entering the pool area. I grabbed the curtains yanking them closed, my heart beating a hundred miles an hour. Seconds later the door to our room opened, Mabel came running in, breathless, still excited herself once again opening the window curtains to look at the carnage I'd created.

"Nice load!" She told me. "And that looked so fucking hot, seeing it hitting the window, and then running down it," she added. She now placed her hand over the cum puddles still clinging to it, smearing it even more broadly until the window had turned foggy with my spending, laughing as she did.

"Ah...maybe I should get something to clean that off with?" I suggested.

Once again Mabel laughed. "Don't worry about it, I've already left a couple of hundred dollars in an envelope for the maid, I'm sure she'll take care of it for us when she cleans the room."

Embarrassed at leaving the window looking like that regardless, Mabel then drew me towards her, her robe once again falling about her feet. "Now...like I told you, you're welcome to fuck me until the sun comes up," she said. "Unless you'd rather not."

We nearly accomplished that too, both falling asleep hours later, still entwined in one another's arms.

**

In the morning, we dressed, now ravenous and headed downstairs to the hotel buffet and coffee shop. Finding a somewhat secluded table, we began feasting on a wide variety of breakfast foods along with plenty of nice hot coffee. And even as we ate, I found myself thinking about the night before, the things I had seen, felt and no longer really wondered about. But there were others I was.

"So tell me," I began, chasing some yoke on my plate with a bit of bread. "Have these parties ever included other women?"

She laughed at that almost spilling her orange juice. "Sometimes. There have been a few instances where a woman has willingly come up and joined us. But I usually have to go to a different area of town for the odds of that to happen. There's a few bars in another section of town where if there's any possibility of that taking place, that we'll find it there. The hotels nearby aren't nearly as nice as this place, but they're clean...and safe. And it has been an interesting experience when there have been one or two other women involved. Admittedly, I do enjoy fingering another woman's pussy too. Does that surprise you?" She now asked.

"Surprise me? No. Make me horny? Yes." And then I showed her that I was. Drawing her attention down towards my lap, she could see the obvious bulge pressing against my jeans.

"My my...you're full of all kinds of surprises aren't you?" She said reaching over beneath the table, placing her hand on my penis, squeezing it. "I'd have thought after our marathon fuck session, you'd be wiped out."

"Yeah, me too...I'm still a bit surprised myself that I could be this aroused again so soon!"

"So I take it...you've made a decision then?" she asked now pressing me even more firmly within her hand.

It was only at that very moment that I did. "Yes," I told her breathlessly. "I'm willing to at least try...try to continue to understand it, experience this with you," I told her as she fumbled with my zipper, undoing it, removing my hard stiff cock.

"That's all I ask," she said softly. "And even when...and if...you decide otherwise, at least tell me before hand, just don't up and disappear on me."

"I won't," I half moaned as she began working my cock slowly up and down there beneath the table, patrons and waiters alike, busy about their meals, totally oblivious to the ecstasy I was now feeling.

"Tell me," she giggled.

"What here?"

She laughed a bit louder, drawing some attention for a moment, but then whispering. "Not loudly," she mused. "But I will need to do something here before you do," she again giggled, removing her cloth napkin from the table, placing it down on my thigh.

"Oh...yeah," I said realizing I might need to.

"But I still like hearing it anyway," she giggled again, her fingers now scissoring the head of my prick which was leaking profusely as she smeared my cock-juice over and around it, delighting my senses.

"Well in that case...prepare yourself. Because I'm going to shoot a nice hot load," I whispered to her.

Mabel quickly covered my prick with the napkin, but continued to fondle me through it, now forcefully jacking it up and down. I hovered on the edge only for a moment, then felt the delicious spurt of my prick as my cum flew into the napkin she had covered it with. Even then I felt the moisture seeping through it, as she did, smiling wickedly, turning towards me looking down, watching the cream ooze through the fine material and into her hand.

"Hmmm nice, now I wish I'd ordered strawberries!" she giggled even louder, and then took away my cum soiled napkin, placing it onto her plate. I looked at her in surprise, but she again just laughed. "It will give the staff something to talk about," she explained. Now then...it's my turn!"

As I zipped up putting things away, Mabel somehow managed to slip off her thong, handing it to me. She was wearing a light summer dress, which did make it easy, as she bunched up part of her dress closest to me.

"Give me your spoon," she said.

I did, but she didn't take it from me.

"No...between my legs. Use that, run the smooth side up and down between my lips, tap my clitty with it," she told me.

I began doing so, softly at first, all the while sipping my coffee, my eyes roaming about the room ensuring no one was aware of what was actually taking place here.

"Oh yeah, yeah...that's nice. Do it a little harder now, tap my clit harder. Harder than that! Harder!"

I did so, trying not to make so much noise however, a bit worried when someone walked over a bit too closely, toning it down, though picking up the speed again the moment they'd passed.

"Oh yeah baby...that's it, that's it. Now...spoon it, spoon my pussy...run it up my split!"

She was coming. And as she did, her cream flowed from her cunt in abundance. I looked down, running the tip up her groove, collecting her nectar as I did, watching it ooze out of her in thick frothy display.

Without even being asked, I lifted the spoon to my mouth, cleaning it off, and then running it up and down her again, seeking more.

"Now I wish we'd ordered strawberries," I told her grinning as I licked and cleaned off the second spoon of her delight.

We sat for a moment longer both of us still collecting ourselves. "Well? Shall we? If we're going to party again tonight, I still have a few things to do and prepare for. And I'd suggest, that you go home and get some sleep. If we're lucky, this will be an even longer, wilder night. And I have a pretty good feeling, that it will be!"

Once again Mabel left a sizeable tip, telling me that she was definitely not hurting for money as much as she'd been throwing around lately. We soon after left the hotel and restaurant, heading back to her place. She wanted me to drive, which I did. And the entire way back, I sat watching her as she once again fingered herself all the way home.

I knew then, being around her with her...was going to be an interesting experience.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12