Maylin

Story Info
Slut finds a boyfriend and enjoys her lovers.
13.7k words
4.14
28.9k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Not precisely incest but is since there is sex with Dad. If you want fast to sex, go elsewhere, sex isn't immediate and Dad sex is near the end.

**

Stumble into the bathroom and get the shower going. It's not until the cold water runs over me that I realize I didn't let it heat up before getting in. Nipples standing at attention now so let's be glad nobody is in here with me. I just want to get a shower done and off to the store before I head to work, then realize I don't have any lotion left.

Definitely a groan moment because it's hard to have soft skin without it. Not that I'm old or anything so I should be alright to skip today. Definitely need to remember to buy some today, perhaps I can get Dad to do it. Dry myself then exit the bathroom to find Dad. Find him in the kitchen cooking so I go give him a hug for making breakfast.

"Are you trying to entice me into not cooking breakfast?" Put my hands on my hips and give him a stern look.

"No Daddy, I came in here straight from the shower. I am out of lotion and need to get more but I am going to look at comics then on to the diner."

"I can do that, need to get groceries today anyway. I was also going to the comics, there is a new game." Roll my eyes.

"We are not Japanese."

"I learned enough of it, besides I like the games for the sex scenes, don't need to know what they are saying."

"Alright I will get it, but you need to write down the name of it." That gets me a hug and his hand is pulling me closer to him by my ass.

"I will get you the lotion. Though I do want something in return for going out of my way."

"I know what you want and fine but tonight when I get back."

Dad leans down and kisses me, one foot comes up because the man can kiss. Then I am propelled out of the kitchen to get dressed before he takes his pleasure in me for breakfast. Not that I would mind that much, he is good at that as well. Still it is important that I don't dawdle, and if he does now there would be one thing that doesn't happen.

I prefer having the man's load left inside. Sprayed on me is alright but then I feel dirty for a while after, even if I take a shower. Call it being Catholic if you want, I don't feel right if the guy I spread my legs for doesn't leave me full of him. Get stared at when I rejoin Dad to eat breakfast, I dressed form fitting.

"Are you trying to get me to take my pleasure with you now?" Grin and shake my head.

"Nope, I'm trying to get guys to ask to let them do that so you don't have to pull out."

"I still say we should get you on birth control."

"Nope, that is killing God's children before he needs them back. Besides it's fun to let guys leave their pleasure in me and I would like to have a child of my own."

"I still think you should go to college. You won't be able to work in that diner the rest of your life."

"I'm not interested in doing anything else." That gets me stared at.

"You enjoy playing games, you could learn how to make them."

"Honestly I would rather get married and stay at home with our children."

"We lost your mother to a car accident. Being a stay at home doesn't protect against that because you do the shopping." Waggle my finger and grin.

"Untrue, I could make the husband do it."

"You have a car though, I don't think that would go over well."

"Like anyone would argue if it means not getting atop me." Dad snorts and shakes his head.

No more conversation though, we just eat breakfast and get on our way. Dad leaves first, not because his car is behind mine in the driveway. It's odd but it's almost like we have a race when we are both leaving and Dad has to win. Course I do have to get my purse out of my room and Dad already has everything he needs in his pocket besides his briefcase which is always by the door.

He does wait for me to get out front before he leaves though, gives me a wave then takes off. It's loony and sweet all in one, has to make sure I get out of the house fine. Then I'm in my tiny little car and get under way myself. I had laughed when Dad presented the car to me as a present, it's so tiny, and funny looking.

I mean seriously, what would you think if you got given an egg with wheels. Not to say it is a horrible car, it has great gas mileage but high speeds are not in your future with this thing. It's also funny looking, especially in a parking lot. Makes for an easy to find car so long as it's not surrounded by minivans.

Also gets really great gas mileage, but so not a good car to take people around in. Unless you only want to take along one person. Get some looks when I pull up in front of the comic store. It being in the cities Chinatown and my car having Chinese runes on it I understand why. Probably think I own the store or something equally silly.

Wouldn't mind owning the store, but I'd take all of the comics. Well not all but a goodly number of them because then I'd have a comic to read, one to show, and then one or two extra. Never can have too many copies of a good comic. Then I am going in the store, I did check, my car is locked up with alarm on, and do have the note with the name of Dad's game.

Gets a little funny when the door shuts behind me. The clerk is busy scanning what a guy has picked out until he notices me. He then screeches and whistles loud before yelling something in Japanese. The customer is staring at me now, with the clerk and two more clerks hustle out from wherever they had been. Reaching me they both drop to their knees and then bow in proper fashion.

"We are honored to have your presence in our store today. We have already set aside four comics that you buy every month."

"There are eight new series that we are sure you would enjoy. Also have a grand array of new anime in Chinese and English." Look around and don't see him so I guess I will ask.

"Where is Eito?"

"Eito is in the back with the adult selection."

Well that is a spot of luck so I head that way, shrugging to the customer. Leave him at the counter grinning so perhaps he watched the same anime they did. They had the series playing on the TV's set up all over the store for a while. Mostly the Japanese version but they did put up the Chinese sometimes.

I liked that and it is a really good series. Even thought of dying my hair blue for a bit, but Catholic schools don't like it when you do that. Not conforming to the dress code, it's in there right behind no obvious tattoos. As in look the same as everyone else with natural hair color or don't show up for classes, which is a little annoying when you want to stand apart to get laid.

Not that I had a problem with that, not even just Dad got between my legs. Then I am through the little glittering strings and it is darker in here. I never understood why it is darker in here, I mean yes makes it hard to see anything in here. Just, why not have a better curtain or even a little hallway with two turns.

Eito is up with me now, there is a register right next to the curtain. This is to keep kids out, there is always someone back here and you have to pay to take anything out. They bag it up for you so you don't offend anyone when you leave. Which honestly gets the kids who come in really interested in what you bought because it's adult.

My head is grabbed then he leans down and I am getting a kiss. Whimper because I do want him filling me up. Also should buy something before we get to him inside of me so he can take a break.

"Here to pick up a game, Dad wrote the name down because I asked him to pick up more lotion."

"So you didn't come in here to see me?" Reach down and grab the bulge that is getting larger.

"I did come here for that as well, Dad demanded payment and I prefer letting him finish inside." Eito sighs and shakes his head.

"Honestly I don't know why you do your dad."

"Well I look like Mom, he is my Dad so I love him, and he is really good at it."

"Is that why you do me?" Wink and grab his nose.

"You are very good at it, why I still let you. I mean you caught me at a weak moment to start but you are good enough so I overlook that you are Japanese."

"How do you think I feel, I'm a friend with benefits to a Chinese girl." Tilt my head to the side.

"Do you want to be more?" Eito sighs then reaches around and pinches my ass.

"Definitely, you are a sexy girl and we were both born here."

"Yeah but you are Japanese, it is a step down."

"Step up for you, I mean you are Chinese." Can't help giggling.

"At least I look like I came from China." Eito tosses up his hands then grabs me to him and leads me into the aisles.

"I look Japanese you know, we are mostly not that different."

I am giggling as we go looking for the game Dad wants. Would be easier if they stuck the games by language and not content. Not that I would want to actually go through all of the games in Chinese to find what I want. Mostly because the dating simulation games are more about tossing her down and fucking away to get no then yes once you are fucking her.

Unless Japanese women are actually like that as a group, this is a rather what the hell quality design. Course there is a certain logic to it as well, I mean guys get to jump through hoops, in a manner of speaking, to get the girl he wants to get naked with him. Not really any different than tossing her down and rubbing away as she is stripped, and yet it completely is.

"Here we go, I haven't tried this one yet." Look at the box then up to Eito.

"Do you really think it's like this dating a woman?"

"Shit no, how you get to the sex in most of these is not anywhere close to what it's like. Guys wish it was though." Roll my eyes and stomp on his foot.

"If memory serves you asked if I was doing anything later and I asked if you wanted to fuck me now. You did so did and honestly, most of the time I would come in for more of your cock."

Eito actually swells up a little and grins. I can't help giggling then go looking for a game I would like. I like the sex scenes but I want one where it's not toss her down and fuck her. Not that those are violent in it, it's mostly just forcing her to get naked and fucked in a pleasure her first way, which is not really that bad.

Do find a game as well, looks interesting and is more of a romance in what happens. Play as the guy but there isn't one where it's a girl as the main character, unless the main character is turned into a girl. Did like that series but they stopped at four and I own them.

"Is that for your Dad as well?" Sigh and swat him on the head.

"I like the sex games to, just don't like the dating simulations."

"Mostly it's just looking at naked women."

"Eito you are an idiot sometimes, I like looking at naked women." That earns me a big grin.

"So you would do a threesome with me and another woman?" Think about it and nod.

"Yes, but I will want a threesome with you and another guy. Bonus points if you both touch each other in more than moving around to fuck me."

"No promises, I don't look at guys that way. So you are going to date me?" Nod and smile.

"I do like you, you just never asked before." He sighs, turns red, and looks down.

"I wanted to date you to begin with and then you said to fuck you. I figured that you weren't ready to date anyone yet."

"I've been ready to date for a while now. Just dating is about fucking me and not really anything else so why not skip ahead if I want to?"

"Not true, I would have dated you for more than just getting in bed." Smile and lean up to give him a kiss.

"Well then we are dating to get to that. Want to spend the night?" Eito just stares at me.

"Where did that come from?" Roll my eyes.

"I already know you are a nice guy and good in bed. All that is left is to see if you can do boyfriend things like flowers just because and I can stand to live with you. Better to figure that out before declaring undying love and devotion." His mouth opens and closes a few times before he remembers how to talk, it is so cute.

"So you are saying live with you?"

"Not in so many words. First we are going to spend time together at home, yours and mine or just mine. I do yell in Chinese so I guess you will learn that. Dad knows some Japanese, not sure why most of the time his games are made in Chinese as well." Eito shrugs.

"I'm fairly sure what is said changes according to language. I mean beyond how it is said. I don't know Chinese but some of the customers buy in both. They talk about how it says different things according to the language."

"Suppose they are not translating correctly, not like we have simple languages."

"Possible. So are you working today or am I running over after work?"

"I am working today, and you are getting to fill me up before I leave."

Eito gets a big old grin then, practically carries me over to the register so I can pay and we can get to the fucking me part. Rings me up and goes after a bag to stuff the games in. I'm counting out bills and he must have pressed a button because one of the guys comes in to get behind the register. Look him over and honestly he doesn't look old enough to be in here.

I know he is because we graduated high school together. Course it is fun to tease him about it, I mean he's only a little taller than I am, and I'm rather short.

"I don't think you are allowed back here." Eito looks over and grins, Pete tosses his hands up.

"We graduated high school together." I am giggling now.

"Did you not get accepted as a jockey?" They are both chuckling.

"I'm too tall for it." Oh man, that is funny.

"Suppose means I am as well."

"Actually no, you are a gal so you are lighter. That is the big thing, it's all about weight, I did ask. I do like horses." Stare at Pete a second then grin big.

"You are such a girl, are you the girl in bed too?" Pete winks and puts his arms around Eito.

"Only for this big lug here." Eito turns red, doesn't push him off so I am laughing harder.

Pay for the games then Eito takes my arm and we are heading for the break room. The door is between the bathrooms so there is a hallway after the door. The guys in the regular part of the store are saying something, chanting really. Notice Eito has turned red so I would assume they are saying something about fucking my brains out.

Not like they all don't know that Eito does fuck my brains out on a regular basis. Started before I could drive in fact. Luckily he isn't my first so it was all enjoyable, and if anything he has gotten better. Does make me wonder one thing so while I am pulling my tights off to give him access to me I ask.

"Have you been dating anyone?" Eito sighs and shakes his head.

"I tried when we were new as lovers, and I did score a few times with other women. I just never clicked with anyone. I'm not your only besides with your dad right?" Nod and give him a hug.

"I have a healthy sex drive. If you can't handle more often I swear it's no problem and I will limit myself to your children."

"I can more often than twice a week." Grin and pull him down for a kiss.

"Good because I will want my boyfriend to fuck my sloppy pussy later."

Squeak then because I get picked up, my legs wrap around Eito since I am here to get fucked anyway. Also not wearing my tights so there is nothing between him and my pussy. So happy he was pulling his pants off while I took mine off, though sadly he is trapped between us and not inside where I want him.

Probably should have told him before now but I do like this Japanese man. Not quite right since I'm Chinese, we aren't supposed to get along. Still I like this man and he is setting me on the sofa and staying above. So right since his cock is now moving around to slide inside of me. Reach down to guide then moan since I am parting for my boyfriend.

He doesn't shove in, just goes in pump after lovely pump. I taught him well and he listened, not everybody listened. Moan again because it feels good to part for him, and part some more. Each pump shoves him a little deeper in, his mouth comes down to kiss me. My eyes close because it feels great and I am one step closer to being a stay at home mom, at least I want to be.

No telling if his income alone will do it. Heck I don't know if we will stay with Dad or buy our own place. That is important to think about because if we stay with Dad he will fuck me fairly often. Would make it easier to afford things but still, depends greatly on how often Eito can fuck his girlfriend.

Moan into the kiss and my back arches because I reached orgasm and all he did was get all the way inside. Whimper and move under him since he stopped moving, I want to be fucked through my orgasm. Takes a second then he is pumping with me and oh man that feels good. I especially like feeling my boyfriend inside of me.

Especially like how he is pumping hard, but not overly fast. He is definitely not fucking me hard and fast to get off and roll over to sleep. Not that Eito ever did. His parents are from Japan so they let him watch dirty movies and the games. That alone is enough, fairly sure he got an informative sex talk as well because he was awesome atop me from the start.

Did have some things I had to teach him but that was where I like to be touched. Moan again now, I am having a small orgasm on my boyfriend, only like twenty pumps after he got in all the way. Definitely not something to write home about but I did get off. He is smiling above me and I am enjoying his cock.

Feels so good to have my boyfriend's cock inside of me. Granted he only just said he wanted to date me today, but you try fucking a guy for three years and not falling for him at least a little. Notice the time then and urge him to reach his finish. I have enjoyed his cock enough, need to get him off and get my comics then on to work.

Luckily the pumping picks up speed and I am bouncing under him now. Definitely enjoy this, clench on him some as well, I need him to get off quick as possible. So there we are, him fucking away at me, me clenching on his wonderful cock and moving with him. Then my back arches because I got off big, fucking hard and fast has that effect when it's not right off the bat.

Orgasm clenching my toes and legs are pulling him tighter than he was when it gets better. Eito reaches orgasm with me so now I am moaning in the throws of orgasm, and feeling his warmth flooding me. Definitely a good time had by all, though I would like to have had a longer first fuck with my boyfriend.

Course he has fucked me often for three years already but there is a difference. Before today he was a nice guy I got under often. Now he is my boyfriend and that makes for better sex. Also really enjoying the feel of him flooding my depths with his life giving fluids. Fairly sure I'm not ready to give him a child yet but still feels good.

"You are not going to say I may have gotten you pregnant are you?" Roll my eyes then grab his nose.

"No, I am enjoying my boyfriend trying to do that to me. I actually have no idea when I am fertile, it will happen when God says it will."

"My parents will probably demand we get married by Japanese tradition."

"Hell no, I'm Chinese it's better."

"Church wedding or get a five minute at the courthouse?"

"I have no idea, let's decide on that when we decide on staying together. I mean even if you do put a child in me we don't have to get married."

"I'd like it better but you are right. I am curious, if you keep fucking others, am I doing the same?" Nod and pinch his nose.

"Hard to get upset if I come home leaking other men. Besides you do want to do a threesome, I don't see anything wrong with dating the other woman."

"Why don't you have girlfriends?" Sigh and look down.

"Mom was my first, wasn't the idea. I went to her asking about sex, I noticed boys, and felt funny playing the sexy games along with the comics. So she gave me great tips and we bought me a toy. I was doing fine then Mom asked if I still thought about other women. I did so we did it, at first just our fingers and tongues and it was nice, then Mom pulled out a strap on. I liked that better, but still like looking at women."

emap
emap
237 Followers