Maylin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did your Dad take part?" Shake my head.

"Dad was getting enough from Mom. Mom has my sex drive and he doesn't want to as often so I helped Mom have enough. Then there was the car accident and we were both crushed. Took a while and we both had a sex drive so made sense." Eito nods then leans down and kisses me.

"I know you gotta get to work, what time are you off?"

"I'm off at ten. If you don't mind me getting under Dad with you there come to my work and we can go home together."

"So you would come to bed with me with a fresh load?" Nod and smile.

"I've done it to Dad a few times, my boss is a great guy. Sex was my idea before you ask. Dad says it's a great feeling, and I enjoy it."

"Never tried that so I guess I can tonight."

I pull Eito down to me for a kiss and he is soft enough to be finished so push him off and get to work on getting dressed. Happy that I am wearing dark green tights as well, what he put in will leak out soon enough. Get another kiss from Eito then we are heading for the door. Back out in the store I turn scarlet because the clerks are all standing at the door.

All three of them instantly claiming it's his turn to have me. Sigh then swat them on the head, followed by Eito for chuckling. Then make for a fast look through the comics and graphic novels. Most of these I have already, and the promised bag of my choices appears. Go through that and they got all my picks.

Find a new comic series that looks promising so add that to my assortment. Head for the magazines now, they are good to read because there are upcoming comics and games to be found in those. Pick up two magazines then over to the register to pay, smiling because I can feel what Eito left in me leaking out now and it's nice.

Pay for everything then out to my car where I pause to make sure I got everything. Got the games and the comics in the bags so toss that in the passenger seat and climb in. Check of the clock has me squeaking because I'm getting toward late. Not that I am actually late, I'm just late on leaving so if there is anything wrong with traffic I will be late to work.

Bad to be late for work, but then traffic slowed me down works well. Also fucking my boss so I don't think he will mind that much. Helps that I am one of the performing waitresses as well. Which is not as bad as it sounds, I don't suck off customers or anything. I get up on stage and sing, me being Chinese and knowing the language means the customers like when I do, not that most understand.

Could be denigrating all of them with my song and they wouldn't know. Being in a Chinatown means we cater to the not oriental. So I get dressed up in a traditional outfit, speak to them in Chinese. I have done the just learned English talking a few times, mostly when it is some guy in alone that is asking for sexual favors.

So don't get that, I mean yes I know about happy ending massages and they are usually done by orientals like me. Just, I'm working in a diner as a waitress, there's no massage tables anywhere. Really hate the guys that think that because I have slanted eyes I will do anything he says. Luckily for me though there is nothing wrong with traffic and I get to my work before I am late.

Not much before I am late but I am on time. The parking lot is rather full, early for a lunch rush so I'm confused. I mean middle of the week and there is an early lunch rush, that isn't normal. Go inside and instantly told to go talk to Brian. Go with a sigh, I know I'm not late but not always why I am told to go talk to him, besides to get laid.

Knock and open the door to find Brian sitting in here with an outfit bundled on the chair across from him. Stare at the outfit then glare at Brian.

"I am not Japanese." He tosses up his hands, large and dark like the rest of him.

"You are also the only Asian who can sing." Toss up my hands then go swat him.

"I am Oriental, an Indian is also Asian." He chuckles a little.

"Right, you are the only Oriental I got who can sing. Don't worry you will sing in English." Look at the outfit then back at him.

"What the hell am I singing in English that requires me to wear that?"

"Special request. Trust me I told them the only Oriental woman I have working here that will sing is Chinese."

"Is that why the parking lot is full?"

"Well partly, we have two private rooms you know, the other one is filled with a company luncheon, building team spirit or whatever."

"So I am getting in that thing and singing to a bachelor party?"

"Well no, what you are doing is going to the reception and singing."

"I think I liked it better when they went to a reception hall and got a band or DJ."

"Hey it's making the restaurant money and that pays your salary, and mine so get dressed and go sing." Sigh and pull my shirt off then work on my tights.

"Want sloppy seconds?" Brian stares at me for a second.

"You can do it twice in a day?"

"Yes, I let you fuck me every time I am here because I want a lot of sex. Eito until today has just been a friend with benefits but he finally said he wanted more so I got a boyfriend. Hopefully he wants it plenty because otherwise I'm doing you and Dad still." Brian's jaw just went to China.

"You fuck your Dad?"

"He is very good at it, Mom took my virginity because she wanted it often and Dad doesn't. Since she died we turned to each other to scratch the itch. Before you ask he only finishes inside when it's safe." Brian waves his hand.

"I understand and still going holy fuck." Makes me giggle. "Does Eito know you are doing me and your Dad?" Nod and smile.

"I told him, even went on to say that if he can't as often as I want I will continue and no problem. He is going to stop by later today so he goes home with me so we can find out if I can stand him besides being under."

"You like him?" Nod and smile bigger.

"I really care for him, he works in the comic store and is a year older. He originally asked if I was doing anything later so simply asked if he wanted to fuck me. We stayed there until today but I fell for him a while ago." Brian nods and smiles.

"That's great, though are you sure he doesn't mind you fucking around?" Shrug then nod.

"Fairly sure, he asked if he could fuck around. I mean if he isn't at least interested in trying he wouldn't have asked. Also wants to do a threesome with another girl, I said threesome with another guy and hope there is gay touching."

"I don't have the attraction for sex with a guy, but would like to take part in a two girl threesome." Tights and bra on the floor now I climb on his desk and spread my legs.

"So sloppy seconds?" He runs his hand over my pussy then slides a finger inside getting me to moan.

"Sorry I can't, you need to get dressed and to the reception, it's started already." Sigh then I get his finger with my and Eito's juices on it so suck on it.

"After lunch?" Brian snorts and smiles at me.

"Yeah, we can eat together then you can do dinner leaking me." Shiver and smile because that is fun.

Also hop off the desk and get to work on getting in the outfit. So not easy to do because there is a lot of it. Luckily at least we have the fast to get in version, not that it is fast to get in. At least the big belt things are snap together instead of wrapping around so many times then tying. So would not want to try getting in this get up in the original way.

Definitely why only the well to do women wore this crap. They could get a servant to help them get it on. Probably took an hour just to get in this outfit. Takes me ten minutes to get in with Brian helping. Luckily my makeup is perfect, I only put on lipstick anyway.

"Unless you want to put on more makeup get your ass to that reception." Look Brian up and down then drop to my knees.

"Yes take it out so I can stroke you off on my face." Brian snorts then pulls me up.

"Maylin you are terrible, go on get."

Giggle as I leave his office and head for the private rooms. The private rooms we have are what you would find in any restaurant or diner that is big enough. They are just big rooms for parties, and us waitresses hate the things because there's never a tip and the men are extra grabby. At least ours, no telling if men are the same in all private rooms.

Probably goes back to the notion that all of us Oriental girls are submissive to men. Not true, though it did look like it. Not so much anymore because for the most part the old ways are modernized and us girls work in factories. Course China being so full of people they don't really have to, though I'd not want to be the guy in charge who suggests that, lot of knives in the kitchen.

Reaching the proper door I stop and go over my outfit before dropping to my knees and opening the sliding door. Definitely easy enough to do this in this outfit, also glad I don't have the shoes. They don't really look comfortable, I mean a length of wood with a couple lengths under it to hold you up. I'd not want to try walking in them.

Once in with the door shut, again on my knees, I head for the karaoke section. It's a nice setup, we can let groups in to sing to themselves, or we can come in and sing. The karaoke can be turned to the audience so they can sing along. Also find there is a sheet telling me who got married. Find the loving couple and it looks a lot like the man married his daughter.

Not that I will say that, she looks happy after all. Little surprised on the outfit she has on. Definitely didn't get in a wedding dress, or got out of it. Fairly sure Japanese weddings the bride changes outfits a couple times for whatever reason. Still I introduce myself and offer congratulations to the happy couple.

Also get a song request so sing that. Get a few more after so sing those as well, though do need the screen on the karaoke. I don't know every song under the rainbow after all. Honestly for the most part I only sing the same three songs, in Chinese. Luckily I like local music as well so know the songs fairly well.

Then I get to do some heavy metal, which I don't know. The husband asked for it so I stare at him for a second. That is so not what you expect from a guy with grey hair. Not that him marrying a woman my age, perhaps a year or two older, is something you expect. At least not now, at one point it probably was fairly common but that was always a business thing with the daughter added in.

Finally I am finished with the reception and they are filing out. I even got some tips, color me surprised, though I am fairly sure most of them are from Japan. There you tip the woman who sings for you, along with everything else. Mostly I'm surprised because I don't have the best of voices, I just carry a tune.

Exiting the room to get a tub to get going on the clean up I am waylaid by Brian. Sigh and kick him first thing.

"Ouch damn that hurt. You got money sticking out of your belt there so it must have been alright."

"I sucked at singing so they gangbanged me." His jaw falls open and I giggle then poke him. "What do you want?"

"Oh right, hop up on stage, Bea hasn't come in so we are shy a singer." Sigh and toss up my hands.

"Did she call in this time?"

"Yeah, car accident." Sigh and look down at my outfit and sigh again.

"I'd get in my regular outfit but hell like they could tell the difference anyway."

Leave Brian chuckling and head for the stage. Luckily the stage has a rear entrance, no trying to climb up on it in this outfit. Kneeling it is designed to allow, climbing I doubt it is so avoiding that is always good. Fit the mic to me and get out on stage to some applause so that is a little surprising, then I sing.

Go through my three songs, with music since the stage has a music player on it. Then I get my ass off because I'm done. I got to sing for almost an hour in that reception and then another forty or so minutes on the stage. At least my songs are long so nobody complains that I stopped. Get to sing again for dinner so I am not doing more.

Collect my regular outfit then head for Brian's office. Need to get out of this outfit and give it back. Doesn't really make sense to not do it in his office. Besides it's not easy to get in, out I want help for. Find him back in his office going over paperwork and he has the money counter in here. That is surprising, usually it's in the kitchen so the poor girl who was doing it can check and write the receipt.

"What happened?"

"Sarah fell ill so got her carted off. I get to count her drawer and it's too noisy in the kitchen."

"Bad sick or flu?" Brian sighs and shrugs.

"She said it was sushi, I'm unsure on that. She had been drinking the tea so I had them dump out the tea and make up a new. Ming wasn't sure how long it's been there." Turn green at that one.

"So glad I haven't had time for a drink." Brian snorts then looks at me.

"Go get one, bring me a soda while you are at it."

Look down at me and sigh, but do go for the drinks. I really want out of this outfit but I could really go for a drink. So why not get the drink then out, not like it makes it hard to walk. Does restrict my steps but it's easy enough to deal with. Get giggled at so swat her then collect the drinks I just made up and back to Brian's office.

"Can you help me out of this thing now?" Brian looks at me and grins then goes back to the money counter.

Sigh and short step around the desk to swat him. Brian is chuckling at how long it took me to do that so hit him some more. Does get him up and we work on getting me out of this thing. Gotten me all the way out and I am heading for my regular outfit when Ming pops his head in and whistles. Glare at him as I get into my outfit.

"Kitchen is wanting to get burgers." Pause and look at him then over at Brian.

"Burgers sounds good, we have the crap we make here too often." Brian grins while Ming stomps over and swats me.

"We don't make crap, though today I think it was Sarah getting sick." Brian nods.

"Yeah I don't blame you guys. Grill the waitresses and collect cash if you can."

Go over to my purse and check, I got cash in here so pull out a five and hand Ming my notepad and pencil. He glares with a grin then writes down what I want, and what Brian wants. He exits then so I make busy with collecting the cash I got in tips. Can't help whistling at it, I made forty bucks.

"I got forty bucks out of the reception."

"Surprised you weren't asked for a fuck." Think about it and shake my head.

"I'm Chinese so I would be easy enough to find in Japan. Americans are hard to find there so when they visit here they try and bed them. Something of a step up for the Japanese." Brian snorts and shakes his head.

"Aren't you dating a Japanese guy?" Nod and shrug.

"It's a bigger step up. Trust me the Japanese think the same way just with them at the top."

"I'd say that is wrong but most people think the same way about their country." Shake my head.

"Not country, race. I'm Chinese but also an American, so I'll root for the US in the Olympics but always identify as Chinese."

"What's your favorite sport?"

"In Olympics I like male diving and then gymnastics and figure skating." Brian just stares at me for a second.

"Why male diving?" Roll my eyes.

"Women diving wear a horrible looking suit. I like looking at the pictures of them in bikinis but the event outfits are not that sexy. The male outfits on the other hand are tiny shorts so there's not really anything to wonder about."

"Why do you like watching the male gymnastics?"

"One word, spandex. Wrestling they wear spandex as well but I don't look at those huge guys and picture them on top of me." Brian snorts then flexes.

"You let me get on top of you."

"You are black you dork."

"Yet you don't want to date me." Sigh and shrug.

"Honestly I may have said yes if you asked, but then you are my boss as well. Probably better that you didn't ask. You are also older than I am so we probably don't have much in common to build a relationship on."

Brian tosses up his hands then hops up and comes to where I am sitting. Get hauled up and kissed. It is a lovely kiss with manly passion, as in he presses hard on my lips so I open just to not be hurting. Not that I mind all that much because his tongue is in my mouth playing tonsil hockey, also getting taken along to his desk.

We pull apart then I am being turned around and bent over the desk. I like this plenty so work on getting my outfit opened up. Don't have to but does make it easier to get the skirt part pulled up over my ass for his cock to make use of me. Moan when he slides inside of me, it feels good and he has a big cock.

He is moving instantly as well so I am bouncing around on the desk. Feels good since my nipples are sliding along on it, it's not a perfectly smooth desk. Plenty of feeling there and his cock fills me up something awesome. Do need to get a hand down to my clit and after that, simply a matter of being receptive for his cock pummeling my cunt.

Definitely excited enough to like him saying he is enjoying my hot cunt. His hands at my hips helping him enjoy me. Mostly he is guiding me on when to move, which is great cause he knows when he will shove at me better than I do since he's behind me. Turn my head and the pumping slows a bit while he leans in and kisses me.

Especially like the feel of his lips to mine while his cock moves in me. Then I am grabbing up the desk and moaning because I got off. My clenching inside must feel really good to him because Brian groans. No surge of warmth or shoving though so it's just 'damn you got a tight cunt' and not 'you got me off bitch'.

Not to say I wouldn't enjoy feeling his flood of me. I always enjoy that and have entertained notions of getting pregnant from him. Though I'm not sure Dad would be happy with that, Brian is almost thirty. At least it's just an age thingy, Dad likes to think about fucking a hot black chick. Also coming down off my orgasm so put a little more effort in the pumping back at him.

Groan when the door opens and Petra comes in. She has bags of food and a shit eating grin as she walks over to put the bags on the desk. Whimper when she sits, I am getting close to another orgasm, and she is staying here apparently.

"Would like to be where you are." Snort and giggle then spend about five pumps remembering how to talk.

"Feel free, I am not dating Brian and he is big." Petra frowns now.

"You are not on birth control."

"Catholic, it is a bigger sin to use birth control than get laid."

"I use birth control, I want to know the man I marry is the best for me." Brian groans behind me.

"Petra you keep finding the bad ones." Petra turns red.

I remember her last boyfriend, at first we all thought he was pretty good. Would come to work and sit in her section so they can talk some. This was after dinner and sometimes between dinner and lunch. He got a plate as well so it was all good, then Brian noticed he was pocketing silverware. Didn't mind that part but he also would pilch out of the register when Petra was on it.

That is a big deal, the register has to match or the person in charge is taking it out of their paycheck. Not all the bad, if you do it enough times you are fired. Luckily he only did it once, Petra doesn't do register that often. Mostly because she is a little oriental looking so she is put in the same outfit I wear.

"He was only one like that. Rest did not stay true." Frown because I like Brian fucking me and I may need him to keep doing it.

"Would you mind if Brian keeps fucking me? I am dating a man now but he does not mind me fucking others. At least right now, depends on if he can as often as I want."

Brian picks up speed, I guess he is liking the idea of fucking me and Petra. Moan because it is feeling good and an orgasm is coming for me. Petra gets up and comes closer, I don't understand what is going on then she is kissing me. Oh I guess Brian wants a threesome and apparently Petra is not against it.