May's Fantasy Night

Story Info
May slides slowly into a sexual honey-trap of soft rope.
11.3k words
4.59
39.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Another forum contact, May expressed interest in being tied and abused in the presence of another woman.

She had sent me her story, which she claimed was true, where her husband tied her up in their rear garden then invited friends to play around. She asked that I make my fantasy scene friendly and affectionate, but one where she does not have to get into any lesbian activity but any females present can enjoy her body.

Well, if it's a fantasy, then I think she should get involved in some les-play! Judging by her story, (which I do not think is true), she IS interested in playful bondage!

*

May joins in the fun!

Madelyn and I enter the bar later than most people. We are a bit nervous, but Maddie is eager to have fun. She has grown in confidence over the last day, since we started our break together. It may be due to my company, being away from her husband, or, more likely, the atmosphere in the Hotel.

The Adult Theme Holiday Company was born in this Hotel in the middle of Europe. It's success is due to the type of people it attracts, hedonistic I suppose, but friendly and liberal.

We both glance around the crowded room; a loud buzz of many voices fill the air, music, muted by the throng lead us in. Maddie holds my hand as I glance around the bar room. The table we used last night is in use as are most of the tables; we should have come earlier.

I pull Maddie's hand and she snuggles into me. I love the feel of her body, her heavy breasts wrap my upper arm, tempting, her slim waist and large hips emitting heat, offering pleasure and comfort. I sexily rub my knuckles across her sex as I hold onto her hand. She grins at me, rather than scolding me as she might do anywhere else.

I lead her to the bar where Trudi, a friendly member of staff we talked to last night, serves us instantly. We take our glasses of strong lager and move back to the middle of the room I watch my lovely Maddie as she sips her lager, taking three sips in succession. I feel the warmth of the alcohol in my belly; a pleasant fresh taste remains in my mouth.

In front of us we see two seats on the bench lining the wall, close to a table, but the table has someone on it. We sit down and ask the lady there if she minds us placing our drinks there.

"No, go ahead!" Is all she said, dismissing us quickly, returning to her mobile phone.

It is great to have these few days together. Madelyn, my lovely girlfriend, tall with a superb shape. Dressed like this, it is impossible to tell that she is the woman I arrived with. Her skimpy blouse hid nothing of her body. A fine, well fitting bra lifted her heavy boobs into the perfect shape and allowed the soft flesh to wobble sexily as she moved.

I gaze at her and feel proud that she reveals this side of her nature to me. After years in a bad relationship, she has low self-esteem and is very shy. Here, she is different and her confidence makes her feel great inside and makes people who meet her very happy to be near her.

The bar is filled with happy people and I marvel at the brave styles some of them have. Many women have even more revealing clothes than Maddie and some express their interests by their style; leather, rubber even see-through dresses made from some form of metal chain!

Maddie laughed at me last night for being uncomfortable with this. "Some adult you turned out to be!" She teased me.

"I am afraid that you might not like it!" I stumbled, trying to excuse my reserve.

I grin to myself as I gaze at the crowd and recall my naiveté. There is plenty to see; I slip into voyeur mode as I look at the lovely females here. There are many exposed bodies but I can't help looking at the ladies who remain covered, but whose dress allows glimpses! Yeah, I love cheap thrills!

"Your face will crack!" Madelyn nudges me.

I suddenly realise that I have a silly grin on my face.

"Men are all the same honey!" It is the lady sat on the table, still alone. She has a pleasant Scottish accent. I turn to her and stop grinning, realise that I may look too stern and allow the smile to return.

"This one's all the same!" Maddie answers her. I do not try to make sense of this, but look instead at the attractive woman. I want to tell her that she comes from Scotland! I stop myself; everyone in the Universe says this to Scots when they speak!

The lady nods back, ignoring me and smiles at my woman.

"This one," she said, teasing me now, "has not stopped looking at the girls! Keep an eye on him honey!" She smiled at Maddie and then at me.

"I'm only teasing you hen!" She said and gave me an affectionate smile. I liked her right away. There is no implied criticism in her words; she made a simple observation.

"I just don't know where to look next!" I answered, pretending to be confused.

"Well hen, you're doing well so far. Don't stop now!" She said smiling again, friendly and relaxed.

"I'm May!" She told us now, in introduction.

I stood and said, "My name is Barry and this is Madelyn." I offered her my hand and she gripped me firmly, confident, even professionally. She stood to greet Maddie and the two women smiled at each other as they politely shook hands, but inside, they were both friendly and warm to each other.

The exchange ended here and so I gave my attention to Madelyn, sitting beside her again. Holding our glasses, we sip our bier and gaze around the room. I secretly gaze at my woman's lovely breasts. Fuck, she looks so good in this blouse. The thin material covers her chest up to her neck, almost modest, yet it is so thin that she is almost exposed.

"Your eyes are going pop!" She said to me, catching me peeping.

"You look so good babe, I say back in a whisper. But I am sure your not supposed to wear a bra with it. It doesn't look right!" I grin at her as I speak.

"I think you're right darling!" She replied. "Do you think I should take it off?"

"NO!" I stammer suddenly. I am shocked by my response. I try to play it down. "Well, maybe when we get back to our room!" I whisper affectionately. As I speak, I see her glance at May.

I look at her and she turns away, playing, pretending that she was not exchanging gestures with Maddie, a confident grin on her face.

I look back to Maddie who laughs freely.

"Hen, your eyes are all over her. Can't you control yourself?" May adds when I finally resign myself to their combined superiority.

"OK! I admit that I am attracted to lovely ladies. But I only like to look!"

May and Maddie laugh together at this.

"Not much fun for you honey'!" she says to Madelyn.

"I told he was all the same!" Maddie joked back.

As they exchange humour, I smile at May, inspecting her. She is very attractive yet still alone. Her left hand fiddles with the buttons of her coat; maybe she is showing me her wedding band. She is smartly and modestly dressed; as her coat opens, it reveals her thin blouse. White and smart. Under this she wore a Camisole top. The combination is stunning. I can't see if she wears a bra, but I assume she does. "Most mature ladies feel better with one," I conclude to myself, suddenly aware that I am trying to picture her breasts. "Perhaps she is right about me!"

May permits me to stare at her breasts but I pretend to be concerned about Maddie who nudges me again.

"My drink has gone darling!" She smiled as I gave her my full attention.

I gulped the last of mine and stood.

"Can I get you a drink May?" I asked.

"Thank you pet." She nodded to me. "White wine please."

When I return, May is sitting next to Madelyn. I pull her chair out from the table and sit in front of them.

"I'm so sorry Barry!" May blurted. Here's your seat.

"I am happy here May. You are welcome to join us until your company arrives." I answer.

"Oh, you noticed!"

"What?"

"That I am alone, silly!" She laughed the words, sitting back with Maddie, relaxing, lifting her glass of wine, almost as if she intended to stay there.

"Actually, I was just telling Madelyn that my hubby is not going to make it tonight. Didn't make it last night either!" She told us.

"Oh dear, is anything wrong!" I said stupidly.

"Not his fault." She replied. "Work! Maybe tomorrow."

"Oh dear," I said, sounding like I do not know what to say, which is exactly right. "Early night for you then!"

"Again!" She grinned, nodding.

"Just as well!" I joked, "it's not very good here. You'd be molested!" I put on a look of forced horror.

"So long as I get tucked into bed hen!" She said to me, her lovely Scottish accent thrilling me, then grinned at Maddie, "There's plenty to be said for an empty bed!"

"Mmmm, I'll join you May!" Maddie blurted. "No! I meant to say I agree with you!" Madelyn went instantly red.

We laughed and felt good about the way we have made friends. May is intelligent and humorous, sociable and very friendly. She is also excellent company.

We grin at each other and I pull the seat toward them as they sit close together, like lifelong friends. Actually, there is little room on the bench. The row is full of people, but we are unaware of them all.

We chat for 30 minutes about our time here. Maddie even admitted that we experimented last night with a friendly group who chatted to us.

"Wanted to tie us up!" Maddie whispered to May.

"Did you let them?" May said, acting shocked.

"Of course not!" Madelyn declared, proud. "But they let us stay for a while. It was nothing heavy, you know, just playing and experimenting with rope."

"Yeah! I think I might have heard something like that before!" May said, almost laughing.

"Oh, have you tried it May?" Madelyn asked. "Tell me what it's like!"

"No -- I haven't!" May replied. She stopped, looking like she is about to qualify it and waved her hand dismissively.

I grinned openly at her and Madelyn nudged her. "Go on May, tell us!" Maddie said.

"It's nothing. I was going to said that my hubby wanted to tie me up, but I wouldn't let him!"

"Go on then!" Maddie grinned at her this time, nodding knowingly.

"OK, OK, I let him do it! There, now tell me what you did last night!" May's face turned red, maybe through embarrassment or excitement.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with playing around with your man you know. It's good for your relationship." Madelyn said to her.

May nodded, "I know. I don't believe that we are having this conversation, that's all!"

"Hey May, tell us more babe. We'd both like to know how it felt!" I said to her, enjoying that opportunity to tease her.

"I'm not telling you!" May declared. "Anyway, it was boring."

"Are you convinced?" I asked Madelyn, shaking my head urging her to tease her new friend.

"Not very convincing I'm afraid honey," Maddie joined me in teasing.

"Fuck it!" May said, making me jump. It sounded so natural as she said it. "It was scary and thrilling!"

Then, she grinned at Madelyn and started to laugh. Maddie grinned and nudged her again, being so daring with this woman, only an hour ago, a complete stranger.

"My old man tricked me with a piece of rope and did the predictable thing of tying my wrists to the headboard." She looked at us both as if trying to decide if she should say more. Maddie smiled at her and stared into her eyes. I could see that she was interested.

"Well, we had had a great night out, and we were in a hotel -- not uncommon for us -- and so I let him try it out for a dare. She looked at me and then Maddie, we both grinned knowingly.

"OK, so I am a thicky, but I didn't know what he wanted to do!" She looked at us again; we grinned back.

Madelyn's face is red as she recognises what May is saying. Last night, we did exactly the same thing in our room!

May smiled back at this. "Oh you guys are too smooth. You already know!"

"No we don't but please go on..." Madelyn said, her hand touching May's forearm, urging her gently.

"Well, you know," she lowered her voice and leaned forward, gesturing us to lean near her. Three heads came close as she spoke. "At first I thought he'd tie my hands and then get bored." She looked at us, aware that this is not true.

"Well, you know! Look." She sighed, seeking words or courage. "When he tied my ankles, and pulled them -- you know... " she stammered a little and Maddie smoothed her arm. "...well..." May looked at Maddie and suddenly became confident. "As he pulled my legs open, I realised that I was totally helpless, no... what's the word... Vulnerable! That's it. I mean, I love my husband and I'd happily open my legs for him, but when he tied me and forced them open, it was completely different!"

"I was so scared because I did not consent to this, yet I wanted him to go on."

Maddie smiled at her, then said with a serious face, "I love that feeling!"

May looked back to her and they both grinned. May leaned toward her and rested her forehead on her shoulder as we are still crouched forward. I looked at Maddie; I can see that she meant this. She said last night that it was "interesting" when I asked her how she felt about it. Now, I know exactly how she felt.

"I imagine that your man had the time of his life!" I declared, making a statement to Maddie about how I felt last night.

"Barry!" May suddenly spoke. "Go and get more drinks hen!"

Maddie laughed suddenly at the change and reached for her handbag.

"No darling!" May scolded her pleasantly. She reached into her own bag and gave me a twenty Euro note. I'll have the same, you guys have whatever you want."

Again, I had to gulp my bier to catch up, but I was glad that this broke the thread. It could get a bit too intimate. I am afraid of offending May by over-reacting.

"Fuck--it!" I say to myself as I wait for our drinks. "This is a sexy environment and we are actually adults, believe it or not, so be yourself!" I nod at my own instruction. It's true, we are grown up. We can walk away from this if we are not sure.

Back at the seat, I pass out the drinks and Maddie gulps freely from hers, May puts her change in her bag; her face is bright, it looks as if she and Madelyn had always been friends. They laugh openly together without the inhibition or restraint normal with recently acquainted people.

As soon as I sit down, the girls pick up their bags and stand.

"See you!" Maddie said to me and they both walked away. I watch them leave me, guessing where they are going and I thrill in my head when May reaches into Maddie's arm, holding her like lifelong buddies.

It is clear to me that May is easy to get on with and Maddie, my shy lover, is fully at ease with her. I move now so that I can reserve the bench for them when they return; I also get a chance to look at the ladies all around me.

I see nearby, the group who greeted us last night; two attractive women with three men. They are so well dressed and modest too. Mature people, I conclude, no need to show off too much. Last night they showed us some rope tricks and gave us rope to play with.

I gaze around and locate the interesting females. Many wear such skimpy clothes; it is clear that they are showing their shapes to thrill their men and anyone who looks at them. It is wonderful to see so many different shapes, lovely small breasts, bigger breasts, soft ones, dark skinned girls and Asians.

I am still filling my eyes when the girls return. Maddie sees me so engrossed, she covers my eyes as she stands by me.

"I'll just pop these back in," she jokes to May.

"I wasn't looking, I was thinking!" I lied to her in protest.

Maddie grinned at May.

"You men are terrible!" She declared as I stood again. "You never treat women with respect!"

I tried to protest, a subject dear to me, but I see the two girls grin to each other. I sit silently and take a different tack. "I can't help admiring attractive people!" I say to admit that my eyes were wandering.

"Attractive women!" Maddie says to May. "He's not looking at people, just babes!"

I smile back, happy to give in on this one. I also look at May; she is certainly attractive and I've already wished I could get a glimpse of her boobs. I suddenly see her tied on the bed and imagine her blouse opened, her breasts pushed out by me, oozing over her flimsy Camisole top.

"You're not speaking Barry!" May suddenly said, laughing.

"What?"

"You're looking at my boobs, but you are not speaking," she teased me. "men always look at boobs when they speak!" She smiled at Maddie when she giggled at her joke.

"I get that all the time!" Maddie said, but I like Barry when her stares at me!"

I felt good, "I was thinking, that's all!"

"Well, best not tell us what you were thinking pet -- we are ladies!" May grinned at me, giving me a smile that said "I don't mind you looking at me!"

I am about to say something silly when Maddie breaks my thoughts by waving, half standing, smiling happily at someone behind me.

May and I look over to the other bench, near us; people wave back, the group we befriended last night. The lovely ladies there waved at me and gave me a smile of almost pure affection -- so it seemed.

Madelyn sat back and started to talk to May in a low voice. They are really nice, I had a lovely time with them last night. I am impressed with the "I" in her description. I enjoyed their company too, but I am glad that Maddie did also.

"honey, you have got to tell me more!" May whispered to her friend, go on, just a bit, like I told you guys." She faced Maddie, both looking into each others eyes.

"Oh, we sat with them and chatted about their soft rope and the pleasure of 'affectionate restraint' as they call it.

"More like 'let-me-get-my-hands-on-you-restraint'!" May joked back.

Madelyn smiled at her insight. "Yeah, there's a lot of that in it!" Maddie joked back to her, "men are all the same after all!" Madelyn reached into her bag and pulled out the sample of rope that the group gave us last night and offered it to May.

"Hmm, it's so soft hen!" She said, her thumb sliding over the rope in her fingers. May placed it on her cheek and soothed it over her skin. "So soft!"

The rope is so smooth and yet strong. In our fingers it yields, it bends easily but is very strong.

"Well, it's much better than the rope my hubby used!" May admitted, no longer shy talking about her experience.

"Mmmmm," Maddie agreed showing the degree of her enjoyment of our first experience with the rope. "I was not really aware of the rope!"

I smiled, recalling last night. I did not even wait for Maddie to undress. We played around with the rope and I loved to see her face grow bright red. When I tied her ankles after laying her on the bed, I lifted her skirt and gazed at her tight panties. Pulling them aside, I saw the effect the restraint had on her. I greedily lay on her and fucked her for a few minutes, so intense was our passion.

Beneath me, Maddie pushed her hips high and refused to stop when I came close to exploding. We both climaxed together and fell back on the bed gasping for air. Even after this, Maddie played with the ropes, pretending to struggle to free her hands, moving her legs testing the amount of freedom she had.

"I might let Gill meet them when he gets here! This has got to be better than garden rope!" I look at the two girls as they hold the rope together.

"Why don't you bring your friend over, and introduce us?" It is Stephi, one of the ladies we meet last night. Stephi smiled at us in the friendliest way and simply left us.

"What do you think May?" Maddie asked.

"It looks as if May is an accepted part of our evening," I think to myself, "I wonder if she'll stay with us for a little longer..."

"Sure, but you must tell me when you wish to be alone!" May looked at Maddie.

"Oh, c'mon sweets," Maddie replied, discarding her concern. "I'd love it if you stayed as long as you wish! If you want to, we'll go and spend a few minutes with them. You can leave when you want or stay as long as you want. They are OK people! If you want to leave, we'll leave with you."