May's Fantasy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK hen! Let's have a laugh. But if they start touching me, I'm gone!" May declared.

We stood and walked over to the group. The men stood as we approached and made room on the bench next to Stephi. I grabbed a seat and let May and Maddie sit with the women. They introduced each other, Stephi standing kissing Maddie in greeting.

"We saw you sampling our rope darling, so we thought you deserve a chance to know a bit more." I watched as Stephi crossed her legs, the sheer stockings on her legs sighing as the material rubbed together. She is tall, elegant and slim, with a little extra weight on her bottom and thighs, just the right amount to make her look so feminine.

"Have you ever been tied darling?" Stephi asked May.

"No. Never!" May said lying.

"Your man will love you darling," she said, then, "you do have a man? You seem to be alone..."

"My man is working, but he is supposed to be here. He'll miss it!"

I look at May, it seems that she is admitting her readiness to participate with the group.

Stephi nodded, but let the implied admission go by. "If you let us darling, we'll show you a way to have great fun and pleasure -- with your man of course!"

May nodded gently, reserved, but looking at Madelyn as if for support.

The group moved closer now, and chatted to Maddie about her time last evening. "You can tell May that we are harmless!" a man spoke. He is the man who introduced Maddie to the rope, Petter. He has a most pleasant accent, Swedish or Danish.

Maddie went red again. This was her response last night. He showed her just a simple knot, fixing her wrists together; she went bright red last night, in just the same way. Petter is an attractive man in his fifties; Maddie seemed to warm to him after her tied her.

Stephi lifted May's hand and smiling at her, moved the cuff of her jacket up her arm.

"Do you mind if I look at your wrist darling?" She said as she inspected her arm.

May surprised me. "Let me take this off!" She said. Leaning forward when Stephi released her arm, she pulled the coat back and slipped it down her arms and finally off. May folded it and placed it behind her.

I inspect May now that her jacket is off. The thin blouse shows me that she is wearing a Camisole top, the good news is that I see no sign of bra straps on her shoulder. "She is pure woman!" I think, getting even more interested in her.

Surprisingly relaxed, May offers her arms to the group and Stephi takes them, continuing her inspection of her wrists.

"Mmmm darling, you are so pretty, and your skin is smooth." The exchange seems natural, but in my eyes, I imagine a hint of lesbianism -- just as I did last night when Maddie joined there game!

May smiles at her and then smiles at the group, each member in turn.

"Maybe, you'll allow me to tie you, just to let you get the feelings?" Stephi spoke in a way that no one could refuse.

May nodded, and Maddie grinned, recognising the same presentation as last night. Stephi placed a length of her rope on her arm and allowed it to caress her skin. The surface of the thin rope feels so silky, it gives only pleasure on skin. May sighs suddenly, as if she had forgotten to breathe.

"Darling, all you need to do is say 'STOP' at any time and you will be released, or just relax and enjoy the particular feelings you will get. I am only going to tie your wrists!"

Stephi, with the help of Petter place the ropes on her and in minutes, May's hands are bound by a series of loops, about the thickness of her blouse's cuffs, connecting and fixing both wrists.

"How do you feel darling?" Stephi asks.

"Fine!" May replies, not sure that anything has happened.

"It is quite a simple thing darling, nothing to worry about."

I look at Madelyn, again, she has turned red, almost as if she were being tied. May looks as if she might be bored, but her face is a little red too.

Now, Stephi grips the ropes and moves May's hands around, at table level. "See darling, you have to move with me!" She smiled at her.

Suddenly, Stephi stood and pulled May to her feet beside her. She put her index finger into the rope on her wrists and led her around the table. May has now turned red but simply follows the mistress. The pair walk past the tables and straight into the crowd standing in the room, leading her to the dance floor.

I am surprised at May's demeanour, so receptive, she allows the woman to take her around the room as if to show her off the crowd. As they walk slowly around, I thrill at the sight of May's breasts, which wobble so sensuously under her thin, feminine clothes.

Now, Stephi leads her back, still pulling gently on the ropes. May is clearly tied and many people look closely at her, as if she were a prisoner, but really, as if she were a sex-toy. May's face is clearly red now as she obediently walks back to the seats.

Stephi leads her between our seats and back to the bench, smiling affectionately at her lady slave. She turns her to face us and motions her to sit. As she does, she raises her arms above her head, pushing her wrists onto the wall, as if to fix her hands there.

I gaze once more at May's breasts. I don't care now; I just want to get an impression of her lovely body. I see clearly now, the small swell of her nipples and the gentle movement of her boobs as she sits. I picture her shape, small breasts, still firm, but enough softness to make the flesh wobble appealingly as she moves.

May lets her face drop as she feels so many responses inside her. It does not occur to her that she could stop this simply by saying the word.

Petter takes a picture of their captive. May looks at him and smiles as he takes more images of her. It is clear that May is not going to object to this treatment. I have a feeling that Stephi knows just how much she can do with her guests. Maddie too, was like putty in her hands, allowing her to do what she wanted, but it was different to this treatment. Stephi knows what is appropriate.

"You know darling, you will be most welcome to join us later in our rooms!" Stephi said. She said this to Madelyn and I last night and we nodded assent. May however said "No thanks," I don't want to get my old man into this!"

She may have been joking, but Stephi smiled and said, "Just ask for the top floor darling, you will find us. You will be made most welcome!" Stephi smiled harmlessly at May, who looked her in the eye, feeling I think proud of the invitation, despite her refusal.

Stephi pulls her hands down again and in seconds, unties her. May looks at her wrists and is not surprised that there is no marks on her. The ropes were all tied loosely, but not in a way that allowed her to remove them herself.

I look at the two women, May and Maddie. Both look flustered and excited. We felt this way last night. I wonder what May will do later!

Suddenly, Madelyn holds May's wrists. She too examines it and 'coos' over her friend, as if proud of her bravery. The friends look at each other smile.

"You may come and visit us any time darling!" Stephi said, dismissing us.

We all stand and disappointed, we step away from them back to out bench. Our drinks are still on the table, but other people have taken our bench. We take our drinks and stand around, moving out to the dance area.

"Shall we go and visit them again tonight?" I say, not expecting a positive response.

"You guys should do what you want, but I can't go there." May told us. I knew the reason. Her man is not here. It makes perfect sense to me.

I begin once more to gaze around the room. Now, the atmosphere is getting hot. The people ooze erotica from their clothes to their behaviour. Many people look at us, especially the two lovelies I am with. I have to say that they look so inspiring; I pretend that they both belong with me. What a fantasy!

Suddenly, they pull the same trick and walk away from me.

"Toilet!" I say. I have no problem, but after five minutes I look around for them at the same time I look at the other female forms on show. Later they come back to me, both red again.

"Have you been back to the group?" I ask, a little jealous and neglected.

"No pet!" Said May confident. I've ordered more drink, but it's being delivered in your room. Maddie nods and stands next to me, grabbing my arm.

Let's go darling!" She says to me, ignoring the confused look on my face. In the lift, Maddie hugs me, her lovely body warm through our clothes. I love the feel of her heavy breasts on my chest but do not hug her too much as May is with us. I fear embarrassing myself.

In the room, Maddie lays out the ropes on the bed. Somehow, she has more.

"She did go back to the group!" I think.

May excuses herself and heads straight to the toilet, throwing her jacket on the chair near the bathroom door. She is already at ease with us, which is great.

"She fancies you darling, Madelyn said as I stood around looking lost. She cuddles into me and says, "I know these things!"

I feel proud, it is good for a delicate ego.

"Nah!", I say, trying to be unaffected.

"Oh yes babes!" She insisted, "I'm not surprised though, you look good today!"

I look at her, her plain face full of affection and smiling happily. She moves close and presses her adorable breasts into my chest and kisses me.

I look over to the bed and gaze at the lengths of rope there. Suddenly, I feel bad about having May with us, as much as I like her. I can't wait to play with Maddie and her ropes!

May returns, the flush taking a long time to refill, making a lot of noise. Maddie pecks my cheek and leaves me.

"My turn!" She said to us, grinning at May.

I gaze at her, as she walks slowly toward the bed. "I'd love to make love with her," I think to myself, imagining being alone with her, imagining her walking shyly to bed as she is now. I want so much to expose her boobs.

Suddenly the door rattles. I go to it and let a member of the bar staff to enter with drinks.

She smiles at May and myself and carries the tray to the bedside table and places the large container of lager there with three glasses. She nods and leaves us.

"I'm joining you guys," May says in explanations. "I love lager"

I pour three glasses and wait for my babes to return. I give one to her and stand near her.

"You look very attractive May!" I said, confident enough to flirt with her.

"You've got enough to contend with!" May replied, brushing me aside expertly.

"Well, you look very smart in your suit!" I continue, not wishing to hear another rejection.

Madelyn returns and I greet her as she steps up to me. I hug her again and enjoy her closeness. I pass her a glass and we both sip, not sure what to say.

I watch May as she steps to the bed and lifts up the rope strips, inspecting them.

"I have to admit that I did enjoy that little session downstairs!" She said to us. "Did you feel like that last night?" she asked Maddie.

"Well, I thought that they would have tied Barry, after all, he got us into it!" Maddie joked. I did get us into it but it was clear that Maddie was the person they wished to tie. I still do not understand what they get from it. It certainly made our night exciting, but they did not know that"

"Shall we girlies tie Barry?" May joked with Maddie. "It's only fair!" She went on.

Maddie laughed.

"I think that you ought to get a bit more experience, Maddie countered. She left me and stood close to May. She placed her bier on the table and took the ropes from her hand.

"Let me show you a trick honey!" She said, almost in a whisper, but assertively.

May simply gave her the ropes and Maddie tied them to each arm, just above the elbow, loose enough to slip down if not held. She held the rope ends and moved close to May, pulling, so that her back nestled into her chest. Affectionately, she said. "I'll show you what Barry likes."

May seemed to be unable to speak. I stared at Maddie, not sure what she might be thinking. She simply stood May in front of her and slipped the ropes around her waist; a few clever knots and May's hands are strapped to her sides. She could move her lower arms, but she is effectively disabled.

Maddie looks at May and sees that she has become totally passive. It may be the bier or it may be the ropes, but now, May is little more than a plaything! I am bursting to go to the toilet, but I can't miss this. I allow the pain in my bladder to add to the tingling sensation I have in my knob. I feel the sexuality in the room, something that I was not aware of earlier, but Maddie probably recognised.

"Are you comfortable darling?" Madelyn asked May. She nodded, face again red and breathing little more than a gasp. Maddie once again pulls May back so that she leans slightly into her chest. Maddie places her hands on May's shoulders, in front, as if claiming ownership. She looks proudly at the woman, captive almost, but this is gong to develop into something extremely exciting.

May allows Maddie's hands to pull her shoulders back, making her breasts stick out.

"Mmmmm, Barry can't seem to keep his eyes from you tits!" She said crudely. "I don't see you complaining, so maybe you should let him have a little more to see!"

May shook her head. "No!" She said, determined that this is not going to happen, but Maddie is not convinced by her objection. I sense that things may go wrong so I excuse myself and rush to the loo. I expect that this will end here, but in the toilet, I pull out my tool only to feel it grow in my hand. I now hold a solid length of meat which is impossible to piss through.

I sigh in frustration as my cock tingles with the purest pleasure but my bladder urges me to pee. I stand like a fool trying not to stroke my tool, but if I bend it downward, it jerks and throbs happily. I stand instead at the hand basin and allow the urgent pee to dribble from me into the basin. I sigh and wait for the pee to flow properly. In a few seconds it does so and splashes above the basin, onto the tiles. I don't care, nor can I stop, but as the pee rushes from me, so my tool softens until finally, the flow runs down the sink and my cocks hangs heavily on the cool surface.

I wash my cock and my hands, splashing some cool water on my head. I dress again and leave the toilet to join my baby. I stand and stare at the sight before me. May has relaxed again, into Maddie's chest just as Maddie finishes lifting her flimsy clothes. The blouse and Camisole are tucked under her chin; I gaze at the beautiful sight of May's breasts. She pretends to struggle, to stop Maddie from exposing her like this but this is clearly not serious.

I watch as Maddie tucks the thin material under both of May's armpits, so that it can't fall down again.

I am shocked at Madelyn. I have never seen anything like this! Maddie, the shy and reserved woman I love is now exposing her new friend for me to see. May lets out a fake squeal of horror, but does nothing that might prevent me from gazing at her nakedness.

"She loves this!" Madelyn said to me, directly in May's ear, teasing her. May sighs and gives in.

I wonder where this is going and am shocked at Maddie's next move.

Allowing her hands to fall from May's shoulder, she cups the slave's breasts. I watch as she lifts the flesh upward, looking over her shoulder as the nipple point in the air. May freezes, maybe in terror or even offended, but she does not order her to stop. Maddie looks at the two lovely shapes and then at me as I gaze at the two women.

"This bitch is easy!" Maddie says, a phrase she uses on herself, when we make love.

May sighs in Madelyn's arms, her eyes on the floor, almost in shame. I adore her breasts, nipples erect and no doubt tingling in Maddie's expert fingers. I watch her thighs clamp tightly together. Her breathing is strained and her face and chest bright pink.

Now, Maddie takes the slave to the bed and sits her down. She picks up the ropes and declares to May, "You don't want your legs falling together do you?"

As she kneels in front of May, she puts the ropes on her ankles, just as I did to her last night. She is unaware of the way that May looks at her; her eyes unfocussed, but clearly affectionate. When May looks up at me, I clearly see the desire in her face, her eyes pleading with me.

I feel my tool return to its state in the toilet. Now, with May looking at me, I crudely grip my cock and squeeze it, making me squirm with pleasure. I shake it in my trousers, making the swollen head move under the clothe, attracting May's eyes. I grin at her as she looks at me. I let go of it and look down at it as it pushes hard against the thin cloth. It looks shocking, long and thick, pointing down my thigh. Like this, I looks so large, much larger than it really is!

I start to undo my shirt, to show May that I intend to strip and use her. She has a look of fear, but it is really a look of passion. We look at each other and I smile, making sure that she can see the affection I have for her. I will stop at the first sign of distress.

Maddie pushes her back now and the toy collapses onto the soft bedding. She pushes the slave into the middle of the bed and tugs on the ropes, teasing as May clamps her thighs closed. I step to the bottom of the bed, ready to see what Maddie does to her.

Madelyn chats to her in an affectionate way as she manipulates her captive slave-girl. "I don't mind if you fancy my man, 'cos he fancies you too, so I don't mind pleasing him.

It seems strange, but Maddie has this woman sorted just right. I still expect her to protest and bring this game to an end, but she does not. I know that she feels vulnerable and now, breasts exposed, she is really being abused by us, but she lays there as if she wants us to go on.

I watch Maddie as she ties the ropes from her ankles to the bottom of the bed. May tries to struggle, but she simply moves a little, realises that she is comfortable and relaxes. Maddie, kneels beside her now, on the bed and crudely, eyes connected to May's lifts her skirt slowly up to her waist. May does nothing. Not even a token struggle.

Maddie and I look between her shapely thighs. Her legs are still able to close as Maddie opened them only a little. I see the clear damp patch of wet on her panties, leaking through the thick material on the crotch. Above this, the material is almost see through, apart from a pattern. I see this lovely woman's slit! I see that she is clean shaven, maybe a slight mound of hair on her pubis.

I am shocked now at the behaviour of my woman, who shows her excitement as she molests this friend of hers. I watch as she too gazes between her legs. Maddie reaches out to her and touches her thighs, high up, close to her pussy. Surely, Madelyn is not going to play with her slit! This is something I can't believe!

As soon as Maddie touches her, May sighs and her hips judder. I watch as she moves her legs so that Maddie's touch can linger. Now, I gasp as I see her part her thighs for her new lover, just a little, but this is enough.

Maddie turns to look at me. Then she grins as she touches the edge of May's panties. She checks that my eyes are on May's pussy as she slips her finger under the crotch and slides the back of it along May's slit.

I can't believe this is my Madelyn! I would never have thought she would even touch a woman intimately, but to do this so brazenly is scary! No, not scary, it is fucking exciting! But so unlike my baby.

May lets out a long moan. I watch closely; her hips judder again and now, I see her trying to guide Maddie's finger over her slit. Still hidden from me by May's panties, Maddie rubs gently along the wet lips of this amazing new friend. I can almost feel the wetness on the back of my own finger, and unconsciously, I take it in my mouth, as if I might taste her body. In my head, I do taste her, and I want to get down there myself and eat her for real. I also want to wait. I have such an exciting show to see.