May's Fantasy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gaze at the two lovely women, they make eye contact with each other. I see a brief exchange and May allows her eyes to roll up into her sockets and she lays back heavily onto the duvet. I step closer in case they were whispering to each other, but also to get a closer look at the scene. In silence, Maddie moves herself down her body and gently pulls the crotch away from her sex.

I watch, stunned by the beauty and intensity of what is happening; Maddie now crouches near her, looking into her panties to see her shaved slit.

"Oh! So pretty!" Maddie said, the words seeming so silly, yet very appropriate. I move a little, but can only see the side of her sex, the lovely swell of her vulva, close to her thigh, but no wet lips. The frustration is so beautiful!

As I look, Maddie shocks me again by breathing deeply the scent of this sexy woman, her face so close to her. This is what I do to my babe when we make love. I love to breathe in her woman scent and taste it in my pallet, a response that is so primal. I can actually taste May now, as I stand close to them; my head providing the memory of female perfume to complete the experience for me.

It suddenly occurs to me that I may be able to remain a spectator as Maddie lets her head go and enjoys experiences that are completely new to her. I thrill at the thought of seeing her crudely sliding her tongue over May's pussy, slowly and carefully, so that I will be able to see her. My Maddie putting on a show for me... WOW!

She looks back at me and grins again, a cruel teasing grin. Suddenly, she pulls the crotch to one side and shows May's bald pussy. Her lovely lips swollen with desire, soaked in her own slipperiness, slightly open where Maddie's finger slides over them.

I realise that I am holding my aching and solid prick. I have to remove my trousers. I try to slow down, aware that my head is bursting with the pressure of my passion, my eyes watery and hard to focus, my brow, sore from prickly heat. Slowly, I undo my shirt buttons and slip the garment form me, placing it on the floor. I undo the trousers and unzip the fly. My meat bursts from the tight pants as I allow the cloth to fall down my legs. Cool air rushes over me and I realise how May is feeling as the air caresses her wet flesh.

I step out of my trousers and at the same time, I pull my shoes and socks off. I decide to remove my pants too and be completely naked. Now I move closer and Maddie waits for me. I see her look at me as I crouch on the bed. Our eyes meet and she smiles lovingly at me. I move on the other side of May's stretched but eager body and place my burning hand on her other thigh. Maddie and I hold a thigh each and we gently tug at them; May lets them fall apart, so easily the ropes are not essential in this case.

I get closer to Maddie and the wet line of woman sex. Now I do breathe in the scent of lust. I hover over the body, my mouth meets Maddie, we kiss and feel May's hips judder as she tries to join us, reminding us she is here. I place my hand on her belly and she relaxes again. Maddie and I both lower our heads. We are above her, close, close enough to kiss her. I feel Maddie pause. I concentrate on kissing her and she melts a little, but seems to freeze as I move her closer to May's aching and neglected slit.

I place my hand on her neck, gently, not wishing to frighten her. She allows me to do this so I run up to her head and so gently, my tongue still touching hers, I guide her closer to the goal. She sighs, reluctant yet excited. May shudders under us, unaware of the game we play, only aware of the ache she has for relief.

I push again and Maddie sighs as she lets me plant her face on May. I join her and both tongues slip over the exposed sexlips. I taste May now, at last. I sense her excitement. As Maddie and I kiss her, I feel her quim close as muscles tingle and thrill to our touch. Her hips shake in tiny reflex quivers of excitement. I dip lower and allow my tongue to enter her. Now she gasps and lets out a long moan. Close to me, Maddie, more confident, rubs May's clitty with her tongue.

I move away, just an inch and Maddie carries on. I smooth her hair, encouraging her and she moves with cruder strokes. I give her more room and guide her head with my gently controlling hand. I move her lower, to lick this pussy in the way that I love to lick hers.

"This is what excites me darling," I whisper to her, "your cunt tastes this good and I love to feel you shake as I munch on you!" I try to use the crudest language. It works, Maddie moves slowly and deliberately, scraping her tongue full length along this lovely gash. It is new for her and her reserve is exciting; amplifying the pleasure she gets from doing it to a stranger.

I join her again, and two slippery and greedy tongues flick over the most sensitive flesh, making our tied slave gasp and moan with pleasure and frustration. I dip my greedy tongue deep into her again, feeling her tight muscles grip me and flinch uncontrollably in response to so many strange events.

Again, I move back a little and watch my Maddie as she learns how to eat this lovely clean hole. Her first time ever, she tries to give May the thrill that she gets from me. I stare at her and encourage her. She is no longer frightened, happy it seems, to let me gaze at her while she eats minge.

I join her once more and I flick my tongue over hers, giving us the most sensual feeling. Now I move down and drink from the dripping hole, my tongue urging her to give me all of her passion. I sense now that Maddie watches me.

I glance around at her, now on her knees; she undoes her blouse and flicks it off. She does not remove her bra, but lifts her heavy tits out of the thin material and allows them to spill over it. Fuck! She is so sexy! I return my attention to May, teasing her clit with my teeth, gathering her flesh by sucking her, her little knot in my mouth as I gently bite on her. She moans aloud now, as if in pain. She may be, but I know that this is a nice feeling for her. Her hips judder yet again as she groans, breathing in little gasps. Her arms start to move, now restrained properly by the ropes. I can imagine her trying to control my head, to make me lick her where she will thrill most strongly. I wish her hands were free, I'd love to feel her rub my face in her cunt till she explodes her juice over me!

Beside me, I feel Madelyn undressing. She is sitting on the bed and from the corner of my eye, I see her remove her panties. As she moves to join me again, I reach out and grab one of her lovely tits, hanging in the air as she crawls beside May. I love the feel of her tits like this, heavy and swinging. I move her so that I can rub it over May's slit. Maddie sighs at the feeling she has in her very sensitive tits.

I move from May now, as I welcome my woman back into the game. I look at her as she hangs her lovely tits over May's slit.

"Put one in her mouth," I say excited at the vision in my head.

Maddie, also a slave now, does as I say. As she crawls along the bed to May, I look at her ass, the mass of thick black hair springing out from her sex. Kneeling beside our slave, she hangs her tits over her mouth. May's tongue reaches out for it and tries to draw it in. Both girls gasp in response. Maddie lifts her tit out and drops the other one in it's place.

"FUCK!" I think to myself, my prick so solid and desperate to enter a female hole. I could ram it into Maddie now, her ass waving in the air as she feeds her tits into May's mouth. I move behind her. Now I see her crack, covered in hair, but her swollen lips push through the covering. White creamy goo oozes from her, collecting along her slit. I touch her and she jerks in response. I move closer, close enough to smell her. She smells just like May, the scent filling my throat.

"Let her taste you babes," I say to Maddie, caressing her ass. She turns to me, a look of fear in her eyes. I nod, "go on babe, she needs to taste you," I lied.

Maddie looks down at May, her face red and sweaty, her eyes rolling in their sockets. Maddie looks again at me and I push her gently, forcing her to abuse this woman again. As she raises her leg over May's stretched body, she starts to grin. This woman is helpless beneath her and Maddie loves to have her twat eaten!

Suddenly, with growing enthusiasm, Maddie sits over May's chest, looking down at her face, about to be covered by her hairy gash. May sees what is happening and shows a little fear. It is clear that these women are not les' yet with a little force, they can enjoy what is a thrill they have never tried.

Maddie moves over the unwilling face and lowers her wet twat on it. May closes her mouth, but is soon swamped with Maddie's passion. Liquid rushes from her as May's face disturbs her lips. I move up to watch the scene, looking for signs of pleasure from the reluctant May. As I watch, so May gives in and allows her tongue to taste the woman-juice offering. I think she tastes just what I do and Maddie did with her, and in a minute, she is eager to lap at the juicy hole.

Maddie sighs, and I move behind them both; May, lays out, concentrating on the pussy she has to lick clean. Before me is an alternative to my Maddie's hole, the tiny little bare hole of our slave.

I move my knees between her, feeling her close them as she realises her vulnerable state. This means nothing, when both my knees are between her. I nudge her open and look at my prick, waiting to fill her with my spunk.

May, allows her legs to part; I move myself into position, kissing my woman's back, breathing in her sweat. She tastes salty, exciting and sexual. I feel that my prick is inches from our slave's hot gash. I need do nothing to guide it in, it is so slippery.

I move again and now my cock touches her. She shudders as we touch; my prick nudges right into her entrance, easily parting her. I feel her muscles close, as if they want to keep me out, but as I lower onto her, the hole allows me in. Slowly, I fill her, all in one move. I pull out again and enjoy the feel of her wetness on my hot shaft. I feel my balls gently land on her flesh as I fall into her again.

I spend a minute enjoying the intense sensation of my knob deep inside this toy. Her muscles grip me, maybe in fear but maybe because she is close to cumming. I feel her body stiffen, her hips rises a little and my prick moves in a different direction into her belly. I slowly push, putting pressure on her lips. I know I am crushing her clit in a gentle squeeze; I want her to feel the ecstasy of her climax.

Her body stiffens more and Maddie has to move her hips to get her thrill from May. I can feel her hips shudder in a tiny but rapid motion as her clit rubs on my shaft. I keep still, it is so exciting to see this lovely woman beneath me, cumming on my cock and dribbling her sexy load down my balls, over her ass and onto the duvet.

May lets out a tiny gasp, stiffens again, her breath gushes out in a loud but stifled moan on Madelyn's steaming pussy. I feel her strong pussy muscles grip and ripple over my prick as she cums for us, unable to resist the power of our combined, adoring passion. Maddie lets out a sigh too, as the heated breath of our toy burns her delicate flesh. The moan form May blasts on Maddie's flesh, making a crude sound as it tries to escape.

"Nnnggghhhh!" The sound comes from her buried mouth as her body enjoys the sensation of a series of beautiful thrills, rippling along her slit, tingling in her spine and spreading through her full body as a warm, intoxicating and satisfying glow.

In a few seconds, her climax has changed to a mellow sensation, she moves her hips on me to build it back up to the higher feeling she has just lost but it fades quickly. I lift my weight and May moves her hips so fast. Rapidly now, she fucks herself on my prick so that she can return to the thrill of her fading climax. At the same time, she sucks on Maddie's slit, her tongue flicking over her clit as if she would be able to feel what she is doing to this lovely friend.

I see Maddie stiffens now, her weight lifting from the clever mouth to allow the tongue to flick over her clit. May's rapid shaking makes her face rub into her sex as she continues to fuck my prick.

"It's lovely!" I hear Maddie sigh, a phrase and sound I am familiar with. In front of my face, Maddie's hips freeze; below her May's tongue and mouth kiss and flick over her sexlips, tasting and adoring.

In May's tortured and abused hole, my prick jerks and throbs, full of passion and desire. I try to keep still, allowing our slave to do all the work, which she does so eagerly. I feel my tool swell again, growing longer as it builds up to its own climax. I could pull my prick out, just to make this last longer, but I am unable to move.

I stay as I am, hovering above the woman who is fucking me. I look at her naked body, her beautiful tits pointing up in the air, her chest and belly soaked in sweat, her hips moving up and slamming down onto the bed. I see my long, tingling prick, withdrawn from her fat lips, soaked in her liquid of love and dribbling, slamming back into her belly, folding her lips in as it fills her again.

I flex my belly muscles and make my cock jerk, the shaft going rigid and pulsing in her. I feel her cumming close again now, so soon after the last one. Now, Maddie presses her twat onto May's face as she cums. I hear Maddie sigh and grunt at the same time, a sound I love. May's face is crushed now by Maddie, who forgets about being careful and gentle, only concerned about the exquisite sensation in her sex.

But May does not bother with this, her mind fully attached to her pussy, which is so close to another beautiful climax. I have to move my cock into her as I am having trouble keeping myself above her. I lower my body, to take the weight off my arms and this hinders May's movements. I rest my face close to Maddie's ass but all I can do is carry on fucking the lovely female form beneath me.

I start a series of long strokes, the movements being so natural and easy for me. May grunts, loud and muffled still. She braces herself, her hips pushed up as I slam into her. I can feel her cum, her body freezes and her tube ripples again on my shaft. I can feel the intense sensation in my balls as my seed is released, urged by the slave's body to leave me.

My strokes are perfectly timed now, as each stoke delivers a huge spurt of boiling spunk into this lovely body below me. I don't care what I do, I just slam my weight onto the female form and fuck her hole as I squirt my passion into her. I am dimly aware of her response and she may be cumming again, but I can only feel my own climax.

Beside my head, Maddie lifts herself away from May's face. She kicks my head with her heel as she struggles away from the exciting mouth that has given her so much pleasure. I hear her gasp as she struggles to move from us. I see her fall on the bed beside us, her arms around her chest, crushing her breasts as she gasps her love in a muted groans. I know she has climaxed and her slit has become painfully sensitive. I have seen this many times. Maddie slowly relaxes beside us, her breathing long and loud gasps.

As my cum fades, I slowly ride on this amazing body. May still sighs and she moves again under me. Slowly now, she allows her hips to merge with mine, enjoying the sensations of our after-glow, the tickling but sensuous feeling in our bodies signifying that our passion was shared.

Maddie lays on her belly and I lay on our slave. Slowly, we lay there, gathering our minds and awareness. I feel the soft, smooth skin of this woman below me, her body hot but relaxed. In her hole, my tool has softened, but she continues to flinch her muscles on me, enjoying the feel of me still stretching her sex.

I lay still, a million thoughts racing in my head about what we have just done to this slave-toy. I kiss her neck as a gesture of affection, trying to get rid of the feeling that I have abused her. I have a quick fear that she may have been trying to stop us all evening, but that Maddie and I mistook her objections for passion.

I lay still, beneath me, May's body feels so lovely, soft, warm and loving. I smell the female scent of lust coming from her. "No she has had a geed time too!" I realise. I gently kiss her neck, covered in mess from Maddie. I don't care, I want to kiss her and show her that she is so special to me. I thrill as I hear her sigh, my loving kisses making her fell good.

Beside us, Madelyn rolls over and smiles. She fidgets and gets into a comfortable position, placing her boobs together as she lays on her side, facing us. She rests her hand on my back and quickly moves it to May's shoulder. May turns to look at her and the girls exchange looks.

"Are we still friends?" Madelyn asks.

"I think we must be best friends by now pet!" May says, her face filled with affection and friendliness.

I raise my chest, my weight going back to my arms. I liberate May's breasts again and enjoy a final glimpse at them. I lift my hips and draw my floppy knob from her. She raises her head and Maddie joins her to see me withdraw from her. I am pleased to see that it still looks long and impressive as it slips from the slippery wetness of pure feminine heaven.

May clamps her thighs together and I kneel outside her legs, relaxing on the other side of the slave.

"I'm happy to be tied pet, but I need to go to the loo!" May said to Maddie, her face bright with a friendly smile. Maddie and I look at each other and grinning, we untie our toy. The knots were easy to loosen and in seconds she is able to stand.

We look at her as she blushes, trying to get her legs to behave.

"I need to pee darlin'" she said and stumbled around the bed.

Maddie jumped up and embraced her friend, taking her to the door.

"Women always go to the loo together!" I joked. Maddie looks at me smiling as the door closes behind May. I slide across the bed and grab a glass of bier. I reach out to my honey and she steps up to me.

"Have you been with another woman?" she joked.

"Fuck! I have really. I have darling, but you are even worse! You've been with another woman!"

I start to laugh, Maddie sits with me grinning and takes the bier from my hand.

"We decided only to put on a little show for you, that's all!"

"Mmmm, well honey' it was a beautiful show. I wish we had a video camera. I'd love to see you girls doing that once more."

Madelyn snuggled into me as we shared the bier. May returns to the room, rubbing her pussy with a hand towel.

"I think we all need a shower!" She declared.

My mind tingled again with excitement. A shower! Now that's a good idea. Anything that involves smooth, slippery skin will do for me...

As she speaks, May walks up to us and sits beside Maddie. Still naked but not uncomfortable about it, she looks into her eyes and gently rubs the towel on her forehead, down her cheeks and onto her neck.

"We are all sweaty pet!" she said. What shall we do after our shower?"

I look at her face, she is genuinely friendly; I realise that we might be together for a long time, it doesn't matter what happens after the shower!