May's First Day

Story Info
A new university student is swept off her feet.
1.9k words
3.81
33.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Orientation week, finally. May had been walking around for at least an hour in the sun, dazed by all the people and all the buildings. This was the first day of her new adult life, her first day as a university student. After so many excruciatingly boring years in high school, she could finally pursue her actual interests- art and history. Everyone said that university was amazing, so much better than High School. May believed them. The older students looked like real adults, like they actually had their lives figured out. She passed a stall advertising 'Anime club', where a group of girls with brightly colored hair were talking excitedly and giving out candy to people passing by. May already had an armful of bags filled with literature about different classes, different clubs and organizations. She was particularly interested in the painting club, although perhaps a little put off by the members- who were much more trendy and sophisticated than her. They stood around smoking and laughing, and just looked so effortlessly cool. May looked down at her own clothes and knew she could never pull that off, and desperately wished she'd put more effort into picking out her outfit that morning. The jeans seemed simultaneously too tight and too loose, the converse shoes looked childish, and her t-shirt had a picture of Finn from adventure time on it.

'For god's sake May, can't you at least pretend to be grown up?' May thought to herself, pulling at her shirt. She kept walking through the crowd, her cheeks burning, hoping there was somewhere quiet she could go to pull herself together.

A hand tapped her shoulder, and she spun around with a fright.

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" A man asked her, a smirk on his face. May stuttered and fumbled for her phone in her pocket. What was the time anyway? Around lunch time?

"Haha, I was just going to say it must be adventure time!" he said quickly, and May gaped at him, confused. What was he talking about? Had she missed some joke?

"Because of your shirt!" The man followed up, obviously sensing her confusion. May looked down at her shirt and blushed red, of course, how stupid of her. Her school friends had always made fun of her for being slow to get jokes, she desperately wished she could just act normal and cool like them. She wished she could say something back, something witty and easy, then he would laugh and ask her on a date. Yeah right.

"Oh... I..." May stuttered instead, silently cursing herself. The man looked a few years older than her, perhaps, although everyone looked older than her here. He was tall, slim, with dark hair that curled around his ears. His eyes were dark too, and crinkled with laughter.

"Sorry, it was a bad joke. I'm awful at pick-up lines," May's heart raced and he continued, "Are you new here? I'm in my third year, but I come to Orientation for all the free stuff." He held up the bags he was carrying, probably filled with free food and printed stress balls.

May giggled and help up her matching bags, "Yeah I'm just starting this year... this is a pretty good way to start the year! Although I think I've already got lost at least three times," she said, motioning to the crowds around her.

"Oh yeah don't worry, it happens to everyone. Do you want me to show you the sites? I'm Nick, by the way."

"That would be great! And I'm May, it's nice to meet you."

Nick laughed and bowed, "Well it's a great honor to make your acquaintance, May."

That was how it started.

Later that day May found herself sitting in a corner of a nearby pub, pressed up against Nick. She could feel his chest move whenever he laughed, and he laughed a lot. They'd originally gone there to meet a group of his friends, but maybe they'd left? They were alone now, in a corner booth. Maybe it was getting late. She'd never drunk before, but she'd already had at least two pints of beer, probably more. Her eyelids drooped, and her head sank onto Nick's shoulder. His arm snaked around her, and he propped her up gently.

"A little bit too much to drink?"

"Mmm... no I'm fine..." May mumbled back, although she definitely was not completely fine. 'Is this what being drunk feels like?' She thought to herself, 'well, it's not exactly unpleasant...'

"You really are very beautiful, you know," he leant down and whispered into her ear, stroking her hair. May felt like she was spinning, she was so happy, no one had ever spoken to her like that before. She was reminded of her favorite fantasy- a young handsome man would discover her art work in a gallery, he would demand to meet the painter, and would fall head-over-heels in love with her as soon as he met her eyes. Of course the young man would turn out to be a prince, and would sweep her off her feet to a small European nation, where she would be a princess. There first time together would be on the night of their wedding, he would be slow and courteous, he would be gentle and whisper how beautiful she is into her ear. Obviously it was ridiculous, but Nick was gorgeous enough to fill the role of Prince Charming.

May felt Nick's arm shift from around her shoulders, down until his hand was cupping her right breast. May's eyes flew open and her mouth gaped, no one had ever done this before, no one had ever touched her like this. Her mind raced, should she say something? Should she tell him to stop? She opened her mouth to speak, but as she did Nick's lips met hers, his tongue forcing its way past her lips. For a few moments May was paralyzed with shock, how did this happen so quickly? Once she came to her senses she pulled back, and saw that Nick was looking at her quizzically.

"What's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"I... I don't... I've never..."

His arm was still around her, and his hand found its way up her t-shirt and grasped her breast more firmly, almost painfully. May gasped and wriggled to get away, desperately trying to make eye contact with someone else in the pub. But they seemed to be mostly alone, the bartender was busy polishing glasses, and the only other students were on the other side of the room. She tried to calm herself- she always panicked in new situations, maybe there was something wrong with her. She breathed out slowly and tried to relax, and in the process Nick felt her relax against him.

"That's better. You're so beautiful May, I'm glad you want this," and he kissed her again, his other hand entwined in her hair, holding her head close. May closed her eyes this time, vaguely aware that she couldn't move away even if she wanted to. She tried to push that from her mind, and instead tried to focus on how good looking Nick was, his strong arms and the abs she could feel through his shirt. He was practically perfect, maybe this was a good thing. Her high school friends had always teased her for being a prude, maybe she did need to lighten up, maybe it was supposed to feel uncomfortable. His hand moved away from her breasts, and she sighed with relief, until she felt it settle further down. He unbuttoned her jeans, and pushed down the zip. May whimpered as he pushed his hand down, something definitely no one had ever done. She'd never even shaved before, what would he think of her? He moved his hand under her underwear, down to her clit, which he stroked gently. May looked around the room wildly, suddenly glad that they were mostly hidden behind a table, in a relatively dark part of the pub. No one could see this, she would die of shame if they did.

"Does that feel good?" He whispered into her ear, and she tried to hold back sobs. It did feel good, that was the worst part. She shut her eyes tight and didn't answer. She thought of the first time she had ever touched herself- embarrassingly recently. She felt herself breathing heavier, and tried to force it back, clamping her eyes shut. How could she do this in public? But Nick kept going, finding his way under her bra at the same time, pinching and rolling her nipple until it was tender. His lips on her neck, on her lips, his tongue in her mouth. She tried to muffle her moans as she reached a climax, her body shuddering and toes curling.

"Good girl, that felt good, didn't it?" His hand moved away and she sighed her relief, until she heard him shuffle beside her. She peaked through her eyelashes, and saw that he was unbuckling his jeans. 'Oh no, oh no, oh no' May thought to herself, but she also knew this was what she really asked for, letting a good looking man take her around all day, didn't she expect him to want some kind of compensation?

Nick's arm moved around her shoulders again, his hand settling on her neck, pushing her down gently.

"No one can see us over here, it's alright," he whispered into her ear, and May let herself be pushed down until she was face-to-face with his cock. She had already let him touch her in public, she was already too far gone to say 'No' now. She looked at it curiously, not sure what Nick expected her to do. She'd never seen one so close. He guided her small hands onto it, moving up and down gently.

"Give it a kiss, May," he murmured, pushing her head against him. May tried to keep her lips shut for a while, until she realized this ordeal would be over sooner if she just followed his directions and did what he wanted her to do. She prayed that no one could see them, and opened her mouth to take him inside. Nick groaned, his grip tightening on her neck. She tried to pull back, but he held her down.

"Suck." He scolded her, pushing her further down until she gagged. So May sucked, although the taste made her gag, and eventually her jaw hurt like hell. She was filled with an overwhelming sense of shame, like she'd failed her first university test. Nick eventually moved his hand from her neck to run his fingers through her hair, pulling gently, moaning with pleasure as he did it.

Nick groaned and spoke huskily, "Good girl May, that's so good." She kept sucking, her hand stroking him harder now. "Fuck...keep going. Don't stop May."

After what felt like hours, she felt Nick shudder and his cock spasm, something thick and creamy filled her mouth. She gagged when she realized what it was, but Nick held her head down again, forcing her to swallow it down.

After it was done Nick let her up, her face was red and there were tears in the corners of her eyes. She looked around and realized no one in the pub had noticed what she'd done, thank God. Nick kissed her again, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He told her what a good girl she was, what a good job she'd done, and there was a part of May that was thrilled to be praised.

"Let's go, we'll go back to my place and have some more fun." He said, pulling her up and out the door. May merely nodded, resigned.