Mayson & Syrie Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, Mayson, if you leave this office without fucking me, I swear to god I will expel you," he growled.

"Mr. Roman, if you expel me, I will tell your wife about this. I will tell my mom and the school board and whoever else will listen. Hell, I blew a reporter once who I'm sure would love this story."

A look of sheer panic crossed his face. He knew that I had him but he still wanted to fuck me so bad it was killing him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I threatened you. You're just so damn hot, with your titties out begging me to play with 'em again. You know you want me to fuck you. I can be gentle or I can be rough - Whatever you want. Just let me fuck you."

"Mr. Roman, I can't. My mama..."

"Fuck your mama. Well, I guess I have already, but that's beside the point. I'll write you a note or whatever, but I have to fuck you, Mayson. I want to feel your tight little pussy squeezing my cock."

I stopped for a minute, "You've fucked my mom!? Holy shit? When? Seriously? Oh my fucking god. I can't believe it."

"How do you think I knew you'd be such a whore. Like mother like daughter, Mayson. Now get over here and ride my cock!"

So much for him begging me. I was so blown away by the announcement and yet so turned on by the fact that apparently Mr. Roman wasn't quite the pussy we'd always thought that I decided to give in. If there's one thing I know about my mama it's that she doesn't suffer fools in her bed. If he fucked her and lived to tell about it then I was in for one hell of a time.

"Bitch, I told you not to cream my fucking couch," Syrie's voice sounded pleased as she interrupted my memories, "If you make yourself cum now, you're not gonna be up for what I have planned, and trust me baby, what I have planned is some damn good shit..."

To be continued

12