Mayson & Syrie Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you girls came looking for Alex," Rob said eying me as if he hadn't really noticed me before. To be fair, Mayson was sort of monopolizing him and she does a good job of keeping attention focused on her. It just allows me to be the surprise attack. I don't mind at all.

"Yeah, who needs guys night when girls like Syrie exist?" Brandon asked, eying my tits as if he could will my shirt back off, "But Alex is missing the show. I almost feel bad for the guy."

"Screw him, let's see some more tits! Who's next?" Chris said loudly, impatient with all of the conversation.

"I'll go, just to help you get a little more used to it," Jenny laughed. Without even a little bit of hesitancy, she pulled her tube top down to reveal that she wasn't even wearing a bra. Her tits were on the small side but they had cute triangle shaped tan lines from laying out in a skimpy bikini and each of her nipples were pierced with rhinestone barbells. She was still seated in Jim's lap and he reached around and tweaked each nipple, playing with the jewelry and causing a couple of the guys to groan. Touching wasn't supposed to have been on the menu.

"Lucky bastard," Chris whispered under his breath.

"You want to try?" Jim asked.

Chris didn't have to answer, Jenny just walked

over to him, stepped in between his legs as he sat in the patio chair and leaned forward. All of the guys looked amazed that Chris was feeling up Jim's girlfriend but weren't about to say something and ruin the show.

"Ok, Mayson, your turn," Jenny said, pulling Chris' hand off of her tit and pulling her shirt back up. "Syrie danced, I let Chris feel me up... top that if you can."

Mayson stood up and slowly began lifting her tank top revealing her impossibly tight stomach. She paused as if unsure and let everyone egg her on, loving every second of it. Finally she took a big gulp of her beer and removed her shirt.

"Bra too!" Cody yelled and then hiccoughed.

"Aren't you guys all cops? I don't want to get in trouble or anything," Mayson said with a fake note of worry in her tone.

"Hey, I want to see your tits as much as everyone else. If you step over here, I'll take your bra off for you, sweetheart," Rob answered.

Mayson sat down on his lap and let him unclasp her bra. Everyone cheered and catcalled as her tits bounced free. Rob grabbed her hands to stop her from covering up, not that it was necessary.

"See, that's not so bad, right Mayson? It's kind of fun knowing that every guy here wants to fuck you right now, right?" Jenny asked.

Mayson got up and poured herself some more tequila and then smiled at everyone flirtatiously. She was standing there topless in a skirt with no panties beneath it. She was eating this up, though she looked every bit the girl who only needs a little alcohol to turn into the biggest slut.

"Yeah, but they'd fuck any of us at this point and you said I had to top you," Mayson giggled. Before anyone dared to hope that she would look for a way to show us up, she unzipped her skirt and stood naked in the middle of the group. She twirled a little, making sure everyone got to check out her completely shaved pussy and then moved over to Cody.

"So Cody, are you a virgin or what?" she asked.

Cody blushed. He hated having to make the admission in front of guys but he was too busy looking at her pussy to think of a good lie. He nodded.

Mayson pushed him back in his seat and began to give him a lap dance, pushing her tits up against his face and grinding her naked pussy over his cock, still tightly encased in his shorts. She ran her nipples over his bare chest and then sat straddling him, bouncing her hips so that she was dry humping him. I have to give him credit. He didn't cum in his shorts, but I'm still not really sure how.

"I'm not a virgin, but you can give me a lap dance if you want, baby," Rob said and the sentiment was echoed by the rest of the guys.

Mayson walked back over to him and leaned over and licked a narrow line in the tattoo that spread from his bicep, up over his shoulder and upper back. He tried to pull her into his lap but she shook her head and whispered something into his ear, pressing her tits into his chest and dragging her pussy across his cock. None of us could hear what she said, but we watched as Rob stood up and started taking his clothes off while Mayson jumped into the pool.

When she resurfaced she laughed and asked, "So did I win?"

"Hell yes," Rob said, jumping in the pool, "Come over here and I'll show you your prize."

Now that Mayson, the conservative one, was naked we could all rip off our clothes and skinny dip, though I could tell from the look in Chris' eye that he hoped this was just the beginning of the fun, rather than the highlight.

Cody and Chris were next in the pool, while Jenny was talking quietly with Jim. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I couldn't even try because Brandon came up behind me and grabbed my ass while I was bending over to take off my shoes.

"Damn girl, how did a white girl get a butt like that?" Brandon whispered into my ear after I stood back up.

"I got it from my mama," I sang in imitation of a cheesy song that sometimes plays when Mayson and I are out at the club, sliding my ass over his crotch teasingly.

"I'd like to see what else you got from your mama. Get your ass in my pool," he said, first slapping my ass and then cupping it, rubbing it like it was a favorite toy.

"I'm sure a guy like you doesn't need a pool to get girls naked."

"You know it. Hell, I don't want to be out here naked with a bunch of guys if I can get you naked alone. Is your pussy all shaved like your girl's?"

"I could tell you, but it would be so much more fun to show you. But you should guess first. What do you think?" I teased, unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down to reveal my g-string panties.

"I bet you have a sexy strip of dark hair this color," he said running his fingers through my hair, which I'd just let down. He pulled me towards him and pushed the fabric of my panties aside finding the evidence of his theory. "You're not a little girl like your friend. All woman."

"Yeah, a woman who wants to swim," I said, pulling away.

Yes, I wanted to fuck him and I had every intention of doing so, but I couldn't let him win so easily. Besides, by my count the girls were outnumbered and if I let him drag me off to his bedroom, I wouldn't be able to help out with that.

I took off the rest of my clothes and started to make my way to the pool when Brandon's hand caught me around the waist.

"Hold on, don't you go jumping into that pool without letting me look at you," he said, spinning me around to face him.

I stood there, letting him look me over and watching the appreciation in his eyes and his shorts before I stepped forward and grabbed his hardening cock.

"My my, officer, is that your firearm or are you just happy to see me?"

"Oh, I'm happy to see you alright. Of course, I'll be happier when I see your lips wrapped around my cock."

"Patience," I said and then ran and jumped in the pool.

Mayson was in the corner of the pool, surrounded by Chris, Rob and Cody. Jenny had apparently finished her discussion with Jim and the two of them were making out on the other side. I thought about stealing a guy away from Mayson, but Brandon jumped in the water and swam up to me, pinning me up against the wall of the pool.

"Patience is overrated," he said, and leaned forward to kiss me.

We sat there, making out for a few minutes, his hands fondling my tits and my ass, with my legs wrapped around him. I have to say, it was hot. His body was firm all over from working out and his hands were making me warm and horny as hell. I kissed him back, grinding my pussy along his abs, thinking that maybe I should have taken him up on his earlier offer.

"Hey, Syrie," Mayson called from her corner of the pool. Reluctantly I pulled my mouth away from Brandon's and looked over at her.

"I think Cody needs a little attention. He is a virgin after all. Isn't that just the saddest thing you've ever heard?"

I had no burning desire to fuck the kid, not when I had Brandon's huge cock waiting for me, but I couldn't just leave everyone else at the party to Mayson. I pulled myself out of the circle of Brandon's arms, though he tried to stop me, and swam over.

"I think something could be arranged," I smiled, "but maybe Jenny wants to help too. We can all educate our boy on a few things."

Even though Jim had been cool with Chris feeling up his girlfriend, I wasn't sure how he was going to react to this request but he didn't seem to mind. I wondered if they were swingers or if he was just really getting off on the idea of watching.

"Cody," Mayson smiled, "why don't you have a seat on that pool lounge chair? Just lay back and we'll do all the work."

It was obvious that Chris was insanely jealous, while Rob just watched intently and Jim appeared to be taking a picture of Jenny with his cell phone. Brandon was impatiently awaiting my return, but they were all also turned on by the thought of watching the three of us work on Cody. Cody, of course, looked like he had died and gone to heaven.

"So, Cody, has a girl ever let you touch her naked body before?" Mayson asked, moving herself within arm's reach of him. He shook his head and she picked up one of his hands and placed it on her tit. "Play with my nipple, baby. I know you want to and it will make me feel good."

"So, Cody, has a girl ever licked your cock?" Jenny asked, laughing as he tried to shake his head but just couldn't stop looking at his hands cupping Mayson's tits.

Jenny kneeled down next to him, leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. He was so hard, it looked painful, but I didn't feel sorry for him. He was getting the show of a lifetime.

"So, Cody," I said, copying their questions, "Has a girl ever shown you her pussy?"

I knew the answer, so I just moved near him and let him explore my pussy with clumsy fingers. Predictably, he had no technique, but I was still pretty turned on by all of the naked people, the feel of my legs wrapped around Brandon's hard body and the thought of fucking him later, so I was very wet. I moaned, pretending that the attention from his fingers had caused me to do so.

"So, Cody," Mayson piped in again, "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

Cody seemed to be too dazed to answer. Mayson laid back the pool chair so that it was flat and moved to straddle his face. She looked out to her audience and said, "I don't know guys, what do you think?"

"The kid won't know what to do with you, let me," Chris answered.

"Nah, this is for Cody, Chris. Let your little brother have his moment," Jim laughed.

Mayson lowered herself so that her shaved pussy was just inches from his lips. He moved his hands, one of them covered in my pussy juice, to her and began to trace her outer lips.

"Here, Cody, let me show you," Jenny said and she moved over to Mayson, and showed him how to find the clit. "Lick her there. Like this."

Jenny leaned forward and ran her tongue in circles over Mayson's clit. It obviously wasn't her first time and Mayson let out a moan as the guys cheered Jenny on.

As Cody did his best to copy her motions I looked out at the other guys. Chris and Jim were both stroking their own cocks as they watched but Rob and Brandon just looked on with amused expressions, enjoying the show. I cupped Cody's balls and played with his cock, giving him a handjob as he ate my best friend's pussy.

"Cody, baby, are you ready to become a man?" Jenny asked. She had moved herself over by me and removed my hands. Apparently she was the one who was going to take one for the team and fuck Cody. I seriously needed to get this girl's number before I went home.

I looked over at Jim to see if he cared and he yelled out, "That's right, baby. Fuck him while I watch! God, you're so hot!"

Jenny lowered herself down on Cody's cock

slowly, so that he could feel every inch of himself slide into a woman for the first time. He reached up to play with her tits but was so drunk and overwhelmed that he soon let his arms drop. Mayson and I knew that Cody wouldn't last long, so I began playing with Jenny's tits and Mayson rubbed Jenny's clit in an attempt to help her cum too.

"Oh God, oh my fucking God, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Shit!" Cody yelled after a round of moans and grunts as Jenny rode him. It was only two minutes, but I'd venture to say it was the best two minutes of the kid's life. Mayson leaned down and kissed Jenny, while she played with her clit.

"Chris, get over here and help poor Jenny," I yelled. I knew that Mayson really only wanted Rob and Chris would be happy to pick up where his brother had left off. Jim jumped out of the pool two and I heard the two of them discussing a wobbly H as they ushered Jenny to an open space of pool deck.

Cody just laid back and looked immensely pleased with himself. He passed out a minute later, but Jenny was already blowing Jim while Chris fucked her from behind. Mayson was sitting on the bench in the pool with Rob's hands all over her tits, and he leaned down to suck her nipples while fingering her and causing her to squirm

"You're right. There are far too many naked men out here," I said to Brandon, now that everyone appeared to be in good hands, "I want you all to myself."

Brandon picked me up, his amazing biceps bulging as I wrapped my legs back around him. The contrast between my light skin and his chocolate color was almost as beautiful as his lips. I sucked on his bottom lip and ran my hands across his chest as he carried me towards his room. His mouth was so hot and his cock felt like hard metal beneath the cheeks of my ass. He dropped me onto his bed and it was only a second before his body was on top of mine, his hot skin burning into me and his lips sucking on the hollow of my neck.

"You're so hot," I whispered in between kisses, running my hands over every part of him I could reach. I grabbed his ass as I spread my thighs, making room between my legs for him.

"Look who's talking. I've wanted to do this since about three seconds after I saw you."

"Three whole seconds? I'm insulted."

"I'll make it up to you."

His hands trailed down my body, causing me to shiver both in anticipation and from the absence of his heat as they passed over my tits, my stomach and down to my thighs.

"That little boy had no idea what to do with this pussy. Why don't you show me what a man can do?"

Brandon was up for the challenge, though he didn't go straight to the licking like I'd thought he would. Instead he ran his large fingers over my lips, rubbed the patch of hair he'd found earlier and then lower, covering his fingers in my pussy juice. Reaching up, I expected him to offer his fingers to me to lick, or to lick them himself but instead her traced my nipples, wetting them, pinching them, pushing my tits together and sliding his finger in and out of the cleavage, clearly giving me a preview of things to come.

His hands pushed my thighs farther apart and he teasingly drew circles with his fingertips, just at that spot where the inner thigh connects. It was so sexy, so teasing and driving me absolutely insane. I wanted his big fingers to play with my clit and inside me, stroking up and down like he'd done to my tits, but instead he just played for a moment.

I squirmed, trying to bring my pussy into contact with his fingers but he just pushed my hips back down. I looked at him questioningly.

"Beg me. You know you want me to fuck you with my tongue, so say it. Ask real nicely and I'll think about it."

"Oh God, just fuck me - with your fingers, with your tongue, with your gorgeous cock. Whatever makes you happy, I just want you to Fuck me." I don't beg but I'm not afraid to say what I want either.

"Not good enough." He stood up and kissed me again, keeping his body away from me, except his mouth, clearly starting his teasing process all over. As he played with my nipples running his teeth across them, he bit down softly, causing me to gasp loudly.

"I don't think you understand," I whispered, completely breathless, "I don't want you to make love to me. I'm not your wife. I want you to fuck me - hard, fast, hell, up the ass if you want, just FUCK ME."

"Nice," he said, "but still not good enough. You're hot as hell, but obviously no one's ever made you want them bad enough to beg. I plan to fix that."

He was right, as far as that went. I'd never begged anyone to fuck me. I mean, for fuck's sake, look at me, people are usually begging me. His hands were driving me crazy, caressing ever nearer but refusing to touch my pussy. I tried sitting up, thinking that I'd make him beg me instead. He'd said earlier that he wanted my lips wrapped around his cock and as horny as I was, I needed to either get fucked right then or be doing something to distract me. He easily pushed me back down and held me there.

Ok, don't think less of me and certainly don't tell Mayson, cause she'd never let me live it down, but I finally Had to give in. I seriously couldn't even form coherent thoughts I wanted him so badly. I was dizzy and tingling and needing so desperately to cum that I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Please."

He smiled and kissed my inner thigh but still stayed away from my pussy, "You're getting warmer."

"Oh, God please. Please please fuck me. I need-"

I couldn't even finish the statement because he moved his fingers to my pussy and began running his thumb in a circle over my clit. Maybe it was because I'd never taken this long to get down to business or maybe he just had great technique but I came almost instantly. Hell, in terms of the time the man was making actual contact with my pussy I came faster than Cody, though I'd had quite a bit more workup.

"Oh. My. God," I moaned. I'm really used to being in control, teasing men, getting what I want out of them, when I want it. I never realized just how sexy it could be to let a man take over.

"I guess since you're all about manners, I should say thank you, now?" I joked, reaching for his cock, ready to return the favor.

"Not 'til I'm done," he said shaking his head, "I haven't even tasted you yet. Patience."

Ugh. It was me who used that word first. He was going to make me pay, apparently all night long.

If his fingers had been good, his tongue was even better. In my personal experience up to that point, men had really never done the job justice. Oh, some had more than enough enthusiasm and a few had some technique, but no one could compete with Mayson during a threesome. I assumed it was just something about a girl knowing how girls need to be touched and licked, but Brandon was proving me wrong. With every pass of his tongue I shivered. I thrashed, I moaned, I bucked my hips. I didn't feel like I was even in control of my own body anymore. He lifted his fingers to me and I sucked on them suggestively, trying to tempt him to make me cum on my schedule rather than his, but he was having none of it. Fucking cops. I should have factored that in when I decided to go after him. Cops are control freaks too. Of course, I was still having a hell of a good time.

He slid a finger inside me and instead of fucking me, like I expected, he immediately sought out my gspot, rubbing lightly while licking my clit. Ok, maybe it's my own fault for using sex to mostly get things I want, rather than purely pleasure, but sadly, this was the first man to ever actually locate my gspot with his fingers. I bit my lip to keep from screaming and he slipped a second finger in. The rhythm of his tapping and licking felt like the beat of a slowly seductive melody to which my body happily hummed along. I came again so hard that my body shuddered and it felt like I was spinning for a really long time. It probably wasn't even a whole minute, but it felt like a year. I couldn't even move.