Mazatlán Mid 90's

Story Info
On vacation, the wife becomes infatuated with two young men.
6.9k words
3.85
32.9k
37
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
777 Followers

It was January, in the mid 90's, we decided to get out of the cold and took a trip to Mazatlán. We used to go there almost every winter but hadn't made the trip in a couple of years. The last couple of weeks we were busy arranging things and packing. Beth had wanted to go to a tanning salon before we left but she just couldn't seem to find the time. I told her she could work on it once we got there.

The first day there, we were just sort of unwinding from all the hustle and bustle of our regular routine. We had left with the temperatures in the single digits and here it was in the 80's. We were staying in a new hotel and our room there was beautiful. We were on the third floor and the room looked out on the ocean.

It had a little private veranda where we could sit out and just enjoy the view. It had high walls on each side to separate it from prying eyes, or so we thought. When I saw the veranda, I told her that this would be a great place for her to work on her all over tan. She thought that that was a great idea, and sent me down to get her some iced tea.

When I returned, there she was in all her glory, lying naked on a beach pad, soaking up the rays. I enjoyed the view, both her and the ocean, and this became our morning ritual, she'd lay naked and tan and I'd sit by her and read. Usually, afterwards, we would head out to take a walk on the beach and play in the surf.

Afterwards, we'd go into town looking for bargains and curios, usually eating at some small vendor. I kept trying to get her to buy a bikini but like a lot of women, she's too critical of her own body. "I'm too fat. No one wants to see an overweight old broad running around in a bikini," she said.

"You're not fat, and I still think you're as sexy as hell. Just because you don't have that model type hard body doesn't mean that you can't still be sexy." I told her.

"You're just prejudiced," she continued, "But I love you for it." She did buy a nice one-piece suit with a matching sarong that shows lots of cleavage. Once back at the hotel, we'd spend the day by the pool and just generally taking it easy. Life was good.

On Wednesday morning, as I headed out to get Beth her tea, she said, "Hon, make it an electric iced tea, will you?"

"More hair of the dog? I asked. After bringing her the drink, I decided to take a nap as we had been out late the night before dancing. They had a band at the bar that was playing a lot of good old rock and roll. We drank and danced way too much but it was a lot of fun.

I woke from my nap and turned to see if she was still out there. Imagine my surprise to see two heads sticking over the wall ogling my wife. At first, I thought they were teenagers but I wasn't quite sure.

I didn't say anything as it gave me a thrill to know that she still had what it took to attract guys. I stayed on the bed, taking quick peeks to see what they were up to. One young man was a blond and the other one had long jet-black hair. The dark haired one disappeared for a bit and then returned with a camera.

Shortly after he started, the blond disappeared and returned with another lens for the camera. I guess they wanted some close-ups. He was taking lots of pictures of Beth and I almost think she knew that they were there because she turned quite often and gave them quite a show. A couple of times, spreading her legs wide apart.

After watching this for about an hour or so, I announced to Beth as if just waking, "Ready to hit the beach, Love?" The two young men disappeared quickly so as not to be caught, or so they thought.

After our walk, we were sitting by the pool having a drink when I noticed the two men sitting at the bar. They were in their late twenties and nice looking. The blond had a more athletic build than the other one and was proud of it, wearing a speedo and tank top. The other was in a shirt and Old Navy shorts.

Unsure of what I had in mind; I went up to the bar to get us refills on our drinks instead of waiting for the waiter. Once there, I introduced myself to them as John and said, "Didn't I see you two go into the room next to us?" They nervously said yes.

I asked if I could buy them a drink and invited them over on the pretext of finding more about his digital camera. I realized I may have goofed since I didn't remember seeing them with it other than when they were taking Beth's pictures. Jacques, the longhaired one was more than glad to talk about his "new" toy and we all went back to the pool by Beth. I introduced Beth to Jacques and he in turn introduced Raymond to us.

I was surprised by her reaction. She looked at Raymond with a gleam in her eye, like she was starving and he was a six-course meal at the Four Seasons. These two were from Montreal and like us were hiding from winter's rigors and wanted to get away and play.

Beth told them how sexy she thought their French accents were. The two of them explained that they own a small computer repair and sales shop and have been friends since high school. They had just got in yesterday but were leaving on Saturday, just like us.

Beth asked, "Are you two alone, or are your girlfriends coming down later?"

Raymond said, "Girlfriends? What girlfriends? We wanted to get away and find some ladies to party with, you know, new blood. So far the only ones I have seen are already taken or too young. Thanks, J-man!"

Jacques only hung his head and Raymond continued, "I wanted to go to Cancun but this cheapskate convinced me that Mazatlán was just the same and a lot cheaper."

Jacques responded, "You were right there with me when we looked at sites on the net and we BOTH agreed to come here." Raymond just sighed.

Beth jumped in, "Poor babies! We've been to Cancun and yes, it is a party town but it is almost double in cost. Besides you two haven't been here long enough to really give this town a chance. Besides that, you're here the wrong time of year to find girls, you really should be here Mardi gras week, now that's party time! Either that or spring break, that's when all the singles are here."

Since we had been there lots of times, we told them we'd show them the city. We went to our rooms and Beth and I changed into sensible walking shoes and Jacques got his camera bag. We grabbed a pullmonia, a small open taxi, and headed on an impromptu sight seeing expedition. Jacques, and I think Raymond, were impressed with the scenery, at least Jacques was taking a lot of pictures.

Raymond was hanging onto Beth's arm as she led the way. The trip into the jungle provided us with lots of photographic props. I was impressed with all the pictures that he was taking and not having to change rolls of film, only occasionally changing cards.

We had a late lunch at a little roadside stand that had banana leaf pork tamales, buckets of fresh boiled shrimp and lots of iced Pacifico beer. Raymond was kind of taken by the two young ladies making tortillas but their mother wasn't letting them have anything to do with him, much to his disappointment.

Jacques was taking pictures of Raymond between the two girls and he let out a big groan. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Shit John, I mean, shoot John, I'm all filled up," he said.

Raymond rubbed his belly and said, "Me too! That was one fine meal."

"No," said Jacques, "I'm talking about my cards, they're all filled up."

"Do you need to buy some more?" Beth asked and they both snickered.

"What's so funny?" she inquired.

Jacques said, "No, I just need to go back to the room and download them into my computer, that's all!"

We all jumped into the pullmonia and headed back to the hotel. As we were about to go into our respective rooms, I told them, "Would you mind bringing your computer to our room and showing us how you do it? I've been thinking about buying a digital camera and would appreciate it. Besides, I've got a lot of rum we need to drink up before we go.

Much to Beth's joy, Raymond said, "Hell, yes! Free rum, we'll be over in two shakes!"

"Just don't shake it too hard," she said with a big grin.

I added, "Bring ice!" and they said sure.

Once in our room, Beth went into the bathroom to relieve herself. I followed and asked her how she was doing.

"Great!" she answered, over emphasizing her slurring. I didn't think she had that much to drink, only a couple of beers with lunch.

When I came out of the bathroom, she had changed into a silk tank top and short shorts and I gave her a low whistle. "Thanks sweetie, I'm glad you still think I'm still sexy," she said.

"So do those two," I informed her. She disagreed with me but she had a big smile from my statement.

Before we could say anymore, there was a knock at the door and Raymond came in carrying a bag of ice saying, "Party, party, party", followed closely by Jacques carrying his camera and laptop. I helped Jacques set up his computer while Ray and Beth mixed us all drinks.

When Jacques sat down, I pulled up a chair next to him to watch how he downloaded his pictures. He was explaining the process to me when Beth handed each of us our drinks. The first sip almost knocked my socks off. "Whoa!" I blurted out, "I didn't know we were that short on Coke."

Ray said, "Don't blame me, your wife is the one that poured the rum."

I turned to her and she raised her glass to me and said, "Bottoms up."

I was thinking, yours or the glass, but kept that to myself. Beth was standing behind Jacques watching the pictures on the screen and Raymond was behind me. I noticed that he had his hand on her shoulder as we all made comments on the pictures.

Jacques had a nice camera case. There were several pockets for the memory cards and he had six of them, all numbered. Jacques explained that he could get over 300 shots on just these six memory cards and that really impressed me. I did notice that he had started with #2 and not #1. I figured that #1 had the pictures he had taken of Beth that morning.

Jacques was showing us how to change or modify the pictures on his computer but I was also checking out the show behind me. I quietly observed that Raymond's hand was moving down Beth's body, as our little session progressed. His hand had moved from her shoulder to her waist. Soon his hand was on her hips.

We spent the next hour drinking and looking at the pictures. We all helped decide which ones they should keep and which ones to discard. I turned to check the time on the clock next to the bed, and happened to see in the small mirror by the bed that I had a view of the back of them in the big dresser mirror directly behind us. Raymond had his hand down inside my wife's shorts and was stroking her ass. I thought to my self, my wife wants to play around and I found it very stimulating, to my surprise.

Jacques excused himself to use the restroom, telling me to try it myself, and Raymond ran down to get us some more rum and coke as we had emptied my bottle. Beth was standing out on the veranda, swaying to the music coming from the pool area below. God, she looked so sexy.

The damp spot in the front of her shorts told me that she was ready. Since I had the computer to myself, I put in card #1 and sure enough, there were the pictures that he had taken that morning. I found a good close-up of her crotch with her legs spread wide and minimized it. It only showed from her bellybutton to just below her crotch.

I then moved back to my chair as Jacques came back. I kept asking him questions, trying to stall until Raymond got back, which thankfully wasn't long. Beth's face lit up when he came back into the room, which was a little disconcerting to me but I accepted it.

We have dabbled with another partner a few times but she had told me of a fantasy of hers to have several men at once but has always insisted that it was going to remain just a fantasy. It looked like she was going to have her fantasy fulfilled and I found myself looking forward to it.

Our drinks freshened, we all gathered around the computer again to see the next couple of pictures. When Jacques clicked on the computer, Beth's lovely pussy filled the screen. Beth giggled, not knowing that it was her picture that we were all staring at. "Is that your girlfriend?" Beth chided him.

Jacques looked as guilty as a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar. "I wish she was mine! Eh?" Raymond said.

I looked up at him and said, "Oh, really?"

He stammered a bit and tried to recover, "Well umm, I mean, ahh, you got to admit that she's very beautiful, don't you."

Beth seemed a bit jealous of Raymond's statement. I think I stunned everyone when I said after a long pause, "Yes, I know she's beautiful, though you can't tell just from that close-up! That's why I married her."

Before anyone could react, I reached for the mouse and clicked on the next picture. It showed all of Beth sunning herself. "When? How? Wha...?"

She stammered trying to act innocent, but I interrupted, telling Jacques, "Why don't you show us all the pictures you took of her?" and he reluctantly obliged me.

I thought that she would object but she was looking very intently at each picture. I knew that she had already drank several rum and Cokes but she was acting more intoxicated than she really was. I felt like she was using this as an excuse to carry on. Raymond had removed his hand from her shorts and was watching the computer screen as Jacques enlarged or cropped the pictures.

I turned to her and said, "See how beautiful you are! Not only do I feel so, both of these young men do too!" and she turned bright crimson.

"I thought you were sleeping!" she said.

"We did too!" they chimed in.

"So, dear, you knew that they were taking pictures of you and you didn't object?" I said, adding, "Guess I had you all fooled then, didn't I?"

Beth didn't say a word but Jacques tried to apologize for taking the pictures and I told him, not to worry, we were all adults and besides, as long as I got copies, I thought it was great.

Thinking the jig was up, Raymond said, "Well, I guess you'll want us to leave now, won't you?" Jacques was starting to close up his computer, while Beth just stood by, unsure of what to make of things.

"Actually, since Jacques is such a good photographer, I'd really like it if he would take some more pictures of Beth," I said, "I think it would be neat to have some really sexy shots of her, if you two don't mind? That is if Beth wouldn't mind, would you dear?"

She didn't answer; she stood there for a minute contemplating the situation and then got this really big grin and nodded. "What should I do?" she asked me.

"Just follow my direction and do what you think is sexy," I said.

I had Raymond and Jacques move the table out of the way, giving Beth more room. I asked her to feel the music and pretend we weren't there. "Imagine you're alone. Your lover should be there any minute and you're really horney. Sway to the music and rub your body. Be sensual. You know what to do." I said.

She giggled and twirled around the room, her hands rubbing her body. Her fingers would rub her belly and move the fabric of her top up to almost expose her breast, teasing us. She was caressing her boobs while she moved about us. You could feel the sexual tension in the room.

It was now or never, I thought and I somehow got out, "Now take off your top." Both hands grabbed her top and she started slowly pulling it up her body. Just before she exposed her lovely breasts, she looked over at me and said, "Do you really want to do this?" I nodded and smiled.

She finished removing her top and both young men were telling her how good she looked, as her hands were rubbing her breasts while she'd gently pull on her now erect nipples. "OK, now slip one hand into your shorts while you play with your nipple with the other," I said and she readily complied.

Her hand disappeared beneath the fabric and we watched as she rubbed herself. "Now remove your shorts" I heard Raymond say. With no hesitation, she slowly inched them to the floor. As she stepped out of them, she rubbed her hands from her ankles, slowly up her body to her neck, stretching like a cat.

Soon Jacques and Raymond were adding things that they wanted her to do. She seemed to like obeying all our commands and was having fun doing it. We watched as Jacques took pictures of her fingers slipping into her moist love canal while she brought herself off, as much for our enjoyment as hers.

"OK," I said sensing that she was close to her orgasm, "now we need another prop." Beth looked at me with curiosity. "Raymond, pretend you are her boyfriend and stand at the corner of the bed and watch her," I directed. He gladly complied. "Look up at him while you bring your self off," I ordered. He didn't need me to tell him to do that, and he quickly moved into position.

She was writhing with pleasure as she brought herself off while Raymond was stroking her legs. He bent over and was kissing and licking her legs and inner thighs; this helped her really blast off. As she finished her first orgasm, I directed her, "Now stand up next to him and remove his tank top and rub his chest. You'd think she had just won the lottery as she was smiling like crazy.

She pulled his top off and began to caress his chest. "Like this?" she said.

"Any way you want," I told her, "you can improvise if you'd like."

"Raymond, at least act like you want her too," I blurted out. She was rubbing her hands up and down his rippled chest and his hands moved to her breasts.

Beth began to rub his chest with her erect nipples while her hand went down and she began to draw her nails over his crotch. The fabric of his speedo was restraining his steel-like erection. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, gently, deeply and she was responding in kind.

He picked her up and gently placed her down on the bed while they still had their lips locked. Her hands went to his suit and pulled it off of him, exposing his rock hard member and tight butt.

Her hands were exploring his entire body as Jacques began to direct her himself. "Stroke his shaft," I heard him say and she needed no coaxing. Raymond's fingers disappeared in her love canal as she spread herself more trying to get them deeper into her.

Raymond was actually built about the same length as me only much fatter and the head of his maleness was quite large and mushroom shaped. Beth's one hand was exploring every bit of it as he joined her on the bed. She was hotter than a two-dollar pistol. Her hips arched as she had a massive orgasm on his fingers. Their lips finally parted as she relaxed from her pleasure.

"What next?" Raymond asked me.

I found myself saying, "Tease her pussy with your cock. Don't put it in but just rub it around a bit. Use it to play with her clit. See if you can get her off without actually getting it in."

This brought a big smile to him as he moved between her legs. Jacques was also giving them direction so he could get some good shots. Even though I was watching things unfold in front of me, I really wanted to see the pictures when this was over.

Raymond was grasping his member and rubbing his now dripping cock head all over her outer lips. He then positioned himself over her and began to use the entire length of his shaft to slide over her clit. His muscled arms supporting him above her as his dick slid across her wet opening.

Beth was moaning and acting like an animal in heat. It was obvious that Raymond was enjoying himself also. Without us saying anything, Beth grabbed his erect member and guided it into her hungry slit. Both of them were so wet that he was all the way in on the first stroke. I swear that she started orgasming with that first penetration.

We watched as their passion built. He began to kiss her neck, then he bent down to enjoy her pert breast, taking as much of it into his mouth as he could. Raymond then began a series of soft bites on her nipples, alternating from one to the other.

R69runner
R69runner
777 Followers
12