Mazra's Travels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing the nipple from her mouth, Mazra crawled around, and grabbed her host by the hips, pulling her onto all fours. Mazra slapped her thick length on Tanska's ass, watching with joy as flecks of precum splashed onto her ass, the white of the pre contrasting nicely with her dark skin. She slid her cock between Tanska's ass cheeks, grinding her length between the mounds of pillowy flesh. Adjusting her position, the orc slid her dick into Tanska's sopping cunt, and wasted no time humping into her. With every thrust Mazra made, Tanska was driven further down onto Ellie's cock.

"Oh, damn!" Ellie moaned. "Here it comes!" Quickly pulling her length from Tanska's dark lips, she jerked it a few times before her jizz spurted out, painting the witch's face pearly white. Tanska licked up as much of the semen as she could, but was unable to reach most of the cum. That didn't matter to her, though. She reveled in having her face coated in cum.

Mazra flipped Tanska onto her back, continuing to drive her cock as deep inside of the other woman's pussy as possible. Tanska's own massive length flopped around, slapping between the two women's bodies, drops of pre flying everywhere. With a moan, Tanska came, juices spurting out from around Mazra's hammering cock, while her own shot cum all over her stomach, breasts, and face.

Crawling around the fucking couple, Ellie laid down on her stomach, planting her face between Mazra's thick thighs, Extending her tongue, she began to lick up and down the green slit, as Mazra continued to thrust hard into Tanska's snatch. "Come on," she coaxed between licks. "Keep going, baby. Shoot it inside. Paint her insides white. Watch it pour out."

Mazra grunted as her cock began to spasm. White, hot cum errupted from her cock, shooting her load deep inside Tanska. The witch moaned in satisfaction, rejoicing in the feeling of being pumped full of jizz. With a sigh, Mazra pulled out, watching her load spill out onto the floor.

Tanska was on the verge of passing out. Mazra gently picked up the cum covered beauty, and carried her over to the bed, Ellie following close behind. Laying their host down, Mazra and Ellie climbed up onto the bed, getting some of the cooling cum on their own bodies, but were too exhausted to care. "I'll be sure to pack some more of those potions with you before you leave in the morning," Tanska whispered as they all drifted to sleep.

12