McIan Ch. 01

Story Info
How he first met Jules, his wife.
2.7k words
4.52
26k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jules almost 7 years ago at Church. I can still see those early days as clearly as if they happened last night.

One Saturday evening, I decided that I would go to Church instead of my usual Sunday morning ritual. As luck would have it, I arrived about 10 minutes after services started. I could hear the organ just start playing the second hymn as I walked up to the entrance. I am very happy that I decided to quietly enter and sit at the back of the Chapel.

As this was the first time attending the Saturday Evening Service, I was shocked to see how few people were in attendance. Saint Michael's is designed to hold up to about 500 people and there were only about 50 occupying that space this evening. I had noticed the collection box at the back of the Chapel upon entering and correctly surmised that there would not be the usual collection during the service.

While looking around at those in attendance, I noticed that in the middle of the left pew, on the same back row as myself, sat a woman. Something did not look exactly right as I glanced her way. It took a couple of glances until I figured it out. She was not sitting on her maroon skirt, but it was splayed around her, as if she had lifted the back and sides up and sat directly on the pew. It appeared that her purse was resting behind her on her skirt.

I was wondering why she was sitting that way, and trying not to be so obvious about my looking, when I heard the pastor say, "Let us pray." She quickly folded down the kneeling bar and slid forward to kneel in prayer. I damn near dropped my kneeling bar as I saw her skirt stick to the pew, being held in place by her purse, and slide up her legs until it had exposed her up to about her bellybutton. It looked like she had slid out of the bottom of her skirt.

As she settled into place, she had spread her legs and dropped her right hand down to her lower belly to lightly rub side to side. I was trying to not stare or make any noise that would have alerted her to the fact that I could see that she was not wearing anything under her skirt.

She rubbed from her belly to the front of her right thigh. She slowly and smoothly ran her hand around to her bottom and then back around to her tummy. She was tanned, without any lines. Her hand moved from her belly to her pussy as it looked like, from my point of view, that she was attempting to get herself off during prayer. Too soon, the prayer ended and she slid back up onto the pew, pulling the skirt over her knees during the process.

Even though I am a voyeur and an exhibitionist, I was stunned by the boldness of this lady. I have cum in cars, planes, trains, movie theaters, and concerts, I had never thought about getting off in church. Pretty soon it was time for the second prayer of the traditional three, being usually about twice as long as the first. Just like before, she slid forward exposing herself again. This time, she went straight to her pussy and started really working herself up towards an orgasm.

We all stood up to sing a hymn and she lifted the front of her skirt up to continue to play with herself. She was swaying slightly and moving her hips in rhythm to her stroking. I think that she was almost there when we all sat back down for the sermon. She leaned slightly backward and raised her skirt to give herself full access to her snatch. She continued to stroke her clit; at least that is what it looked like from about 40 feet away.

Back down to our knees for the final prayer and she re-doubled her efforts. She was really working herself over when she started to shake. A couple of spasms, her mouth hanging open, appearing to try to keep quite while going through an orgasm, and she went slightly limp; resting on her left arm on the top of the pew in front of her.

Time to stand and sing the closing hymn. She finally glances my way and gives me a slight smile and smoothes out her skirt, which now rests mid-way between her knees and ankles. She deftly picks up her purse and quickly walks out the far side of the pew and is gone. I am left standing there with a hard on that I could break rocks with and a vow that I must come to Saturday Night Service again.

The next time I saw her was the next Saturday night. Again I came in late, however this time it was on purpose. I sat down in the far left pews, the short ones next to the wall, as soon as the song was over. This put me about 20 feet from the mystery woman. This night she was wearing a long dress, and she was sitting on it. I thought, "Well, I guess it was a one shot deal."

I looked over towards her and saw her reach behind and pull on the bow on the back of her dress. She then took the material used as the tie and brought them around towards the front of the dress and let them fall to the sides. Most amazingly, her arm disappeared under the material at her side and soon brought a string of material from inside her dress out into the open, and again let it drop by her side.

As we kneeled in prayer, I looked over and was surprised to see skin from her knees to just under her arms showing through the side of the dress. The dress appeared to be like a tunic, or more like a poncho. The fabric from the back is secured in the front, under the front piece. The front is secured in the back and makes the dress appear like the dresses that women wear that have the tie in the back to take up the extra fabric that makes the dress very full and flowing.

The dress was hanging loosely and from my position, I could see her right hand working on her pussy. I had actually prepared for this possibility and had worn my button-up jeans without a belt. I worked the buttons on my pants and soon had my cock in hand. I am an exhibitionist and have stroked off, or made love, in many different places before, but never in a church. I soon had a good rhythm going. My mind must have wondered because I was startled when I realized that everyone else was already re-seated.

I pulled my pants back together and slid back up onto the pew. When I looked at my mystery woman, she had the front of the dress draped over her right leg, which left her entire left side exposed to me from her high heels to the swell of her breast. Her right hand was almost a blur as she worked on bringing herself to a climax. Now it was back down for our second prayer, and I watched as she cupped her breast under the dress. I was stroking myself and not thinking about the sequence of the service, when the music started and we are all supposed to stand and sing. I quickly pull my pants together and button the top button.

There I am standing in a church service with my 7" of meat sticking out of my pants and singing a hymn. Talk about getting all mixed up. Now we all sit down and I start to worry if the Pastor can see my flagging cock hanging out of my pants or suspects what is going on in the back of his church. Mystery woman is going for broke, never once looking my way. Looking at her, my cock returns to life and demands that I take care of the desire that is burning within.

We slide forward for the final prayer and I am getting close to cumming. I drop my pants down my thighs and really stoke my hard meat while watching her start to shake. I am also getting really close too when she looks over towards me. She immediately stops in mid-stoke as I start to shoot my jism under the pew in front of me. It looks like she is silently screaming as her mouth and eyes open up wide. She stays in that position for about 10 more seconds and then sumps against her arm.

As the music starts to play, she brings the back ties under the front of the dress and then ties the back before standing up. She doesn't look my way, but picks up her purse and goes out the middle aisle. "Shit", I think. As I stand up on rubbery legs. It takes a few more moments before I can leave, as I need to finish buttoning up before I go too far.

The rest of that week, I worried every time the phone or doorbell rang. Was it the Pastor or the Police wanting to talk to me about jacking off in the church and frightening Mrs. Jones? It never was, but I thought that I should go back and maybe apologize to her for scaring her so badly. It seemed like Saturday evening was here in a flash, unlike the previous week, which must have been 10 days long.

I arrived early to have a chance to talk to her. However, she never showed. I felt so stupid. I went and ruined a good thing. How often can a guy watch a beautiful woman masturbate in church? A once in a life time opportunity, and I had to louse it up by pounding my pud. Well, at least I found a time to attend church that left me time on Sunday to go hiking and do some of the other things I like to do, without feeling guilty about not being in church on Sunday.

The following Saturday, the Church is blessing the Kilts (Kirking the Kilts), and being full-blooded Scot, I wore mine to church. It was drizzling outside and there was a chill in the air, so I felt comfortable in my 16-ounce wool. I arrived about 10 minutes before services started to talk to some of the others that were also wearing their kilts, and then sat in the back, left side. Just before the music started, she walked in wearing a London Fog and carrying an umbrella. She looked my way before moving to her usual spot, just 20 feet away.

We sang the first hymn and then sat down to hear the bulletins. Then it was time to stand and "greet each other". She stood and moved over to my pew and stuck out her hand and said, "My name is Jules". "Wayne", I said, as I looked into the prettiest green eyes I have ever seen.

Jules stands 5'2"and weighs just 103 pounds with green eyes and russet colored hair. I now know that she keep her figure by hiking, swimming, aerobics, and a variety of other activities that I also really enjoy. However, I digress.

We sang the second song and then sat down for the scripture reading. Jules ask if it was true about what men wear under their kilts. I told her that she would just have to wait to see if it was true. At that, Jules undid the belt of her London Fog and dropped it from her shoulders. She was wearing a silk blouse, thigh-high stockings and high heels. That was it. She took my hand and just held it while we listened to the last of the readings. I moved the kneeling bar into place as we dropped to our knees, when the pastor called us to pray.

Jules placed my hand on her ass as we bowed our heads to look at what we were doing. As I had removed my sporran while sitting, Jules just ran her hand up the inside of my right thigh until she reached my balls. As I rubbed the smoothest ass I have ever felt, she lifted the front of my kilts and tucked the aprons into my belt, exposing me fully. She asked me to stroke myself while she rubbed her pussy.

We played for the rest of the prayer. When we stood to sing, I put my hand on her ass as she lightly tickled my balls. At that time, I didn't even think or worry about possibly being exposed to anyone else. We sat down, and Jules took my hand and placed it on her cunt. It was so smooth and the folds of her twat were very wet. As I played with her pussy and strummed her clit, Jules took to stroking my meat.

Down we go for the second prayer and Jules is back to playing with herself with me stroking away. She asks me to tell her when I am ready to cum and it is time to stand for the song and then sit for the sermon. Jules has me trying not to grunt as she returns to stroking me with her sitting on my hand as two of my fingers are buried in her cunt. Down we go for the last prayer and we switch to me stroking my cock and her with half her hand stuffed in her very wet box.

I am almost there when I tell her in a hoarse whisper that I am ready to cum. She bends down and takes my tool in her gorgeous mouth while I wet my thumb in her pussy and drive my thumb up her ass and slide three fingers into her cunt. She bucks and grunts as I start to cum. She suddenly goes rigid and twitches. I feel like my fingers are going to get crushed and it is hard to keep my thumb up her ass as she is trying to push it out. She still has my cock in her mouth and continues to twitch as the music starts to play.

We only have about 30 seconds before the first person leaving will get close enough to see what is going on. I help her to a standing position and taking her London Fog, I drape it over her shoulders and hug her to me. My cock is up against her belly and continues to ooze my juices. I pick her up slightly and place her feet on the kneeling bar. She rouses enough to slide her arms into the sleeves of her coat as I slide my cock between her legs, up against her very wet cunt. She lets out a very soft mew as I slide against her extended clit. Reaching inside her coat, I grab her ass cheeks and she lays her head on my shoulder and hugs me back.

I continue slow thrusts as most of the congregation shuffles out. She licks her lips and smiles a very dreamy smile. She thanks me for a wonderful evening. I ask her if she is OK and she shakes her head yes. I move away from her to get my cloak, Jules quickly looks around and then bends downs and cleans my dick of all the mingles juices. I flip down the aprons of my kilts and re-attach my sporran as we start walking out of the church.

I ask her if she would like to go get something to eat or drink. She says that she can't, that she has another commitment that evening, but would love to take me up on the offer next Saturday night after church. As I close her car door, seeing her open up her coat for me to see her body, she asks me to wear something easy to get out of next Saturday.