McKayla's Miracle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

"I want that, too." I could barely hear her.

Whatever she was going to say next was cut off by the servers bringing our dinner. We waited until everything was on the table and we were alone again.

"You know," she said, "You're the first girl in a long, long time that I've gone out to dinner with before I went to bed with her."

"I told you before," I replied with a sly smile and a slightly teasing tone, "I'm not going to be an easy lay for you, McKayla. You're going to have to work for me."

It was all I could do not to melt at the gaze she shot me just then. It was a good thing I was already sitting down because my knees got weak. I think if we hadn't been in public, she would have thrown all the plates and glasses to the floor, laid my body out on the table and had her way with me. And I don't think I would have stopped her.

I don't think I could have stopped her.

My pulse had quickened. My breaths came shorter.

"Sweetie," McKayla said finally. "You are so going to be mine."

It wasn't a warning as much as it was a promise.

I smiled inwardly. What she didn't know was that I was already hers.

The rest of the night passed in a blur. I don't remember what else we talked about, but we both managed to get our desires under control. She walked me to my door again.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked her for the second time.

She thought for a minute. "No."

Her response was shocking, to say the least.

"Not tonight," McKayla was clearly torn. I was hurt. Being turned down once was okay. Twice was giving me a complex. She took my hands. "Do you like me?"

"Yes," I replied, disappointment and frustration filling my voice.

"Then you need to decide if this is something you really want."

It was, or at least, I thought it was. Did I? Or was it just lust?

"Believe me," she said. "This is as hard for me as it is for you. If not harder."

I looked her in the eyes and knew she was telling the truth.

"There's nothing in the world I want more than to make love to you. Right. Now. But I want to give it a try."

"Give what a try?"

"Us." Her voice betrayed a hint of fear. "I'm tired of being lonely. I'm tired of hook-ups and break-ups. I can't promise anything . . . and you'll have to be patient . . ."

My hand went to the back of her neck and I pulled her to me. Our lips met. Hungrily.

I finally let her up for air. Our breathing was laboured.

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "You don't do relationships. I don't do girls. Why don't we teach each other something new?"

Her response was to press me back against the door frame as she put her lips on mine. Our tongues dueled eagerly.

"That is the best idea I've heard all night." McKayla gave me one final kiss and then pulled away. She reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. She scribbled her address on the back. "Do you remember how to get to my place? Good. Come over tomorrow. Say . . . three o'clock? Pack a bathing suit and an overnight bag."

Before I could respond, she turned and walked back to her car.

***********************

I was restless all night, wondering what the next day held in store for me. When the sun came up, I began going through my closet trying to find just the right outfits. I didn't know what McKayla had planned, so I threw a bunch of clothes into a bag and hoped I hadn't forgotten anything.

Right before I left, I took a shower and resisted the temptation to masturbate.

From what I could recall, McKayla lived about half an hour up the coast, and I left at about two, following the Mapquest directions to her house. I knew I was early, but I didn't want to get lost and be late. I drove by her subdivision with lots of time to spare, so I stopped in at a grocery store and bought a few bottles of wine.

As I pulled in to her driveway, I marveled at how big her house was. She had a good size lot and her house seemed to blend in nicely with the neighbourhood. Although it was only a single level, it seemed to sprawl out with the beach forming a nice backdrop.

I parked in her driveway and as soon as I got out of the car, McKayla came out to greet me. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a nice t-shirt. I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and she carried the wine inside.

"Very nice," she said, putting the wine in a special built-in cooler under her counter. I picked up a zinfandel, a chardonnay, a merlot and one of my favourite dessert wines.

"Let me take your bag," she said, noticing my discomfort. She led me to the back of her house. The steps were very familiar, only this time I wasn't hungover. She set the duffel in a corner of her bedroom, the same bedroom where I had woken up the week before.

I didn't really know what to expect next. A part of me hoped she would take it slow. Deep down, I wasn't really sure that my mind wanted what my body did. At the same time, my desire for McKayla was nearly overpowering.

"Did you have anything in mind for this afternoon?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied.

"I thought we'd hang out for a while," she said. "We could go down on the beach or just lay out on the deck. There's a hottub if that's your speed. Or we could run over to the outlet mall that's right up the road and do some shopping. . . . I thought that I'd cook you dinner and then we could watch a movie or something."

My heart jumped at the "or something".

In truth, I was relieved that McKayla didn't just push me into bed (although a part of me would have been okay with that, too). "Let's just hang out here."

She seemed to let out a relieved sigh. "Okay. I'll let you change here. My suit's out on the deck."

As she brushed past me, I impulsively reached out and took her hand. She turned her head and our lips met for a brief second. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I started to nibble on her lip, but she pulled back, as if willing herself not to jump me right there.

Then, she turned and quickly left her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

It only took a minute for me to change into my blue bikini. I pulled a t-shirt over it and went back to the kitchen looking for McKayla.

I drew in a sharp breath.

She was on the deck wearing a two-piece number that showed off her perfect form. Her raven-black hair hung down to the middle of her back. The thin spaghetti straps held up her gravity-defying breasts. I swear there wasn't an ounce of fat on that girl. The tingling started again in my gut.

McKayla turned and saw me through the bay window. Busted!

I could only blush. She smiled knowingly but didn't say anything.

With nowhere to hide, I walked outside onto the deck. The view of the ocean was amazing. There were a couple of trees in the backyard, but they were arranged so the shoreline was unobstructed. A privacy fence on each side of the lot kept the prying eyes of the neighbours away.

There was a small patch of grass and then the dunes started. A walkway led from the deck on the back of her house through the dunes and let out on the white sandy beach. At the fenceline, a door kept people from wandering in off the shore. A single showerhead let people rinse the salt and sand off before coming in.

The deck itself was large. It was tiered into three levels. Down from where we were standing, an area was carved out that held a grill and a table. Up one tier was the jacuzzi, another table and a covered bar. A handful of lounge chairs were scattered here and there.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked me.

"What have you got?"

"I was thinking of mixing up a couple of margaritas," she replied.

"That sounds great," I said.

"There are towels in the plastic bin behind the bar." McKayla answered my unasked question. "There's also suntan lotion in there, too. I've got some SPF 30, 40 and 45. On the rocks with salt, right?"

I nodded.

She went over to the bar and began mixing drinks. Nothing so crude as simply tequila and a mixer, but she handmade a margarita from scratch. I don't know about you, but in my book, that qualified her as a keeper.

As I sorted through the sunblock, she handed me a glass. I took a long pull. It wasn't too strong or too sour. It was just right.

"Beach or deck?" she asked.

"Deck," I replied.

We sat down on a couple of the lounge chairs. The sun was out but the ocean breeze kept it from being too hot.

Taking turns, we greased each other up with the suntan lotion. Her hands seemed to linger on my body and when she was done, I was disappointed not to feel her touch. I know I spent more time touching her than was necessary.

For the time being though, we pretended we were just two friends hanging out. The anticipation of the night was never far from my mind, though.

The drinks kept the butterflies under control, at least for me. McKayla seemed a little restless, but we lay out, taking care to turn over regularly.

We talked for the rest of the afternoon. Mostly about inconsequential things. Work. Our friends. Casual things.

Around five, McKayla had me tie the back of her bikini and then sat up. "I'm going inside to clean up and get dinner ready. You can shower in my room if you want or just hang out back here."

Then she leaned over and kissed me. There was hunger in her touch, and all too soon, she went inside, leaving me alone on the deck, my nipples sticking straight up and a tingle between my legs.

I spent the next few minutes trying to bring my heart rate down, then I went inside. McKayla had a couple of pots going and was busy cutting up some chicken.

She had changed into a sundress and smiled as I passed through. I went back to the bedroom and jumped into the shower, quickly washing off the oily lotion. I put on a nice blouse and a skirt and returned to the kitchen.

The smells were already permeating the house and my mouth started to water. I couldn't tell what she was making, but she had some pasta going, a white sauce in another pot and was sautéing up the chicken with some mushrooms.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

McKayla looked thoughtful for a second. "How about opening up a bottle of wine? I think the chardonnay would go well with this."

It only took her about twenty more minutes to have dinner ready. She prepared the chicken and mushrooms in a white wine sauce and served it over linguini with a light tossed salad on the side. We ate on the back deck, watching the sky turn orange and red as the sun set behind us.

She was a tremendous cook and I tried to eat everything on my plate, but I just couldn't. I think my nerves were getting to me.

We finished dinner and she cleaned up. McKayla wouldn't even let me near the sink to wash my plate off.

A part of me was nervous. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner to build up my courage. Was I willing to go through with this?

When she was done putting the dishes away, McKayla led me out on to the deck. The sun had just set. A three-quarter moon hung reflected across the ocean. The sounds of the waves against the shore were soothing.

I knew what was going to happen next.

McKayla and I stood under the moonlight and stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. My heart raced. She took the wine glass from my hand and set it on the rail.

My palms began to sweat. I had to remind myself to breathe.

Her hands caressed my face, her soft skin brushing against my cheeks.

She pulled me to her. I opened my mouth.

Our kiss wasn't desperate or hard.

It was soft and sensual. Her lips lingered on mine. I found myself lifted up on my toes trying to match her height.

Once again my body was paralysed as McKayla kissed me again and again. Featherlight kisses. Every part of me began to tingle.

"Is this what you want?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I whispered.

"How far do you want to go?"

"I'll do anything you want," I replied immediately, desire clouding my judgment. "I just need to be with you."

If I had said that to a guy, I'm pretty sure it would have been off to third base and then a two-minute fuck right then. Instead, McKayla pulled me close to her. Our bodies pressed together.

Her hands ran through my hair. Her skin was so soft. All I could do was fall into her arms.

We held each other for an eternity. I was in heaven. Her touch was firm, but gentle at the same time. Our lips would meet, yet there was no urgency. I explored her neck and ear with soft kisses.

She moaned and dug her fingernails into my back when I hit one of those sensitive spots just right.

Then, she returned the favour tenfold. My knees went weak as her lips tugged on my earlobes. I pushed my body closer to her as she continued under my ear and down towards my collarbone.

One of her hands brushed my breast. I moaned with anticipation, but she pulled at my collar, exposing my throat. McKayla's lips made my skin crawl.

She left a trail of wet, sloppy kisses along the crook of my neck. My body burned with desire.

"Let's go inside," McKayla whispered, taking my hand.

I followed her blindly. At that moment, I would have gone with her anywhere.

We ended up in her spacious living room. Falling on to her plush sofa, we held each other. Her kisses were so wonderful, so tender, I believed I would never tire of them. McKayla pressed forward, her weight causing me to lean back.

She was almost on top of me when I pulled away and pushed her so we were both sitting up, facing each other. There was a hesitant look in her eyes. Hesitant and momentarily fearful.

For a moment, the only sounds in the room were our ragged breaths.

"Is this what you want?" I asked softly.

"Yes, Amberle," she replied. My pulse raced even faster as she said my name. "I want this."

"Are you sure? I'm not asking you to commit to spending the rest of your life with me . . . or even a week." My hand lifted her chin so she was looking me squarely in the eyes. "But I . . . I don't want to be just a fling for you."

She smiled gently at me. What appeared to be relief washed over her.

"I'll try," McKayla promised. "I swear to God I will."

With that, my arms wrapped around her neck and I pulled her close to me. I leaned back, pulling her down with me. I could have lay with her on that couch for hours.

There was no hurry. We explored each other slowly. Deliberately. My hands caressed her body. I felt her breasts against me. Her long hair tickled my face.

She made no move to undress me there. We just kissed and held each other for a long, long time.

"I love your lips, Amberle," McKayla said.

"I love hearing you say my name," I whispered back, pulling her in for another kiss.

"Can I take you to my bed?" she said, sitting up.

All I could do was nod.

She stood and pulled me to my feet and led me to the back of her house. Along the way she flipped out all the lights, but the moonlight was enough to see by. The big bay window in her bedroom was open. The stars reflected off the water into her room.

McKayla sat me down on the edge of her bed then gave me a hungry, lingering kiss. She lit a handful of candles on her dresser and the nightstand. They bathed the room in a soft glow, their vanilla scent filling the air.

I looked once more at my beautiful lover. Her dark hair hung down over her shoulders. Her eyes twinkled in the flickering light.

It only took her a couple of steps until she was standing in front of me. My eyes were level with her breasts.

Is this really happening? I thought to myself. It was like having an out of body experience.

Her hands gently pushed me back on the bed, then maneuvered me into the center.

I was lying on my back, my skirt riding up past my knees. McKayla lay down next to me.

We kissed again. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered again. Not from nervousness this time, but anticipation.

Our lips were locked together. My eyes were closed.

McKayla kissed her way over to my ear, leaving a soft trail across my cheek. "I'm going to undress you now."

I nodded.

Her hands caressed my face, then went down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from gasping with pleasure. Very slowly, she began unbuttoning my blouse. Soon the top three buttons were open and she pulled the rest out of my skirt.

My eyes were closed as she tenderly explored me. I thrust my chest forward as I felt her hand around my breast.

Turning, I eagerly brought her mouth to mine. Just as our lips touched, she pinched my nipple.

I cried out.

Her hands opened the rest of the buttons. Every time she touched me, a shiver ran through my body. I looked up and saw her staring down at me, desire and passion in her gaze.

She pushed my blouse and bra straps over my shoulder. Anticipating what she wanted next, I wrapped arms around her neck and lifted myself slightly off the bed. As we kissed, I felt the corners of her mouth turn up in a slight smile.

With an expert touch, her nimble fingers had my bra clasps undone and I found myself topless. My nipples were hard with arousal. Goosebumps covered my skin, and not because I was cold.

I pulled McKayla to me, my bare chest against her dress. My hands reached around her, searching for the zipper at the top of her neck. I had just found it when I felt her strong hands around my wrists.

"Not 'til you're naked." McKayla held my hands and her mouth hungrily enveloped mine. I fell back into the bed, wanting—desiring—right then to feel her soft skin against mine.

McKayla's soft, lingering touch continued for several more minutes. She wasn't in a hurry. A part of me reveled in the attention, in the gentleness of her. My lover knew what she was doing, and she was doing it slow. Partly to savour. Partly to torture.

I wanted her more than anything. Her slow hand stoked the fire within me.

It didn't help when she withdrew her hand from my breast. I let out a disappointed sigh, feeling lost without her fingertips on me. It quickly became a startled gasp as her mouth descended on my nipple.

She sucked it into her mouth suddenly. I arched my back and cried out. My fingers and toes went numb. I suddenly felt lightheaded.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered.

Her hand went back to my breast. Her hair brushed my face. I tilted my head back, anticipating her lips against mine.

Instead of the hard, passionate kiss I was expecting, her lips only brushed mine. I whimpered in frustration. I lifted my head, searching for her, wanting to be close to her, but she pulled back.

" 'Fuck' isn't my name, Amberle," she said softly. Teasingly.

"McKayla," I breathed.

"That's better," she replied and gave me a soft peck. She was doing this on purpose, like throwing gasoline on a bonfire. "What's my name?"

"McKayla!"

"I like the way you say it." She bit my lip. "I think I'm going to like the way you scream it, too."

"McKayla," I moaned, louder.

" 'McKayla' what?"

"McKayla . . . please . . ."

"Please what?"

"McKayla, please fuck me." I really didn't know what to say and those were the first words that came out of my mouth. I didn't really know what girls did with other girls. What I did know was that this woman in my arms was driving me crazy. I had never felt this way before about anyone.

Just having her close to me was enough to put my entire body on edge. I felt like I was going to explode. If only she would just set me off.

Her tongue entered my mouth and entwined with my own. Her hands roamed my body, first back to my chest and then down lower. I moaned again when she put two fingers inside the waistband of my skirt, then she pushed lower, brushing the top of my mound.

I didn't think the desire within me could build any further, but it did. My hips started to grind, trying to get her hand lower still, but she again pulled away.

This time, though, she didn't let me down. Her hand had withdrawn only so she could push my skirt down. I lifted my hips and soon the skirt was halfway down my thighs.

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers