McKayla's Miracle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers

All I thought about was being in that moment. Being a bride and having a dream wedding. Knowing that the person in my arms would fight for me, would die for me, would love me no matter what.

We held hands and raced down the hall way.

McKayla was trying to get the magnetic strip key into the slot and I was already trying to get her out of her dress.

We stumbled through the door. McKayla kicked her shoes off into some corner of the room. I groped at her perfect breasts as her strapless wedding dress came unzipped and fell to the floor.

She steered me towards the bed. There were no lights on. Instead the room was filled with candles. Rose petals were on the floor and bed. The sheets were turned down.

Underneath her dress, McKayla wore a white corset with garters holding up a pair of thigh-highs and some white lace panties.

I pulled her to me, my hands under her shapely backside. She started to grind against me.

Our tongues were dueling. My teeth raked her lips. Her hands groped my swollen breasts.

"Have I told you how much I love you, Elven Princess?" my wife asked.

"Only about a zillion times today," I smiled back.

"Well make that a zillion and one." She kissed me but had made no move to undress me. I think the whole medieval elfmaid thing was turning her on. At least that was the message her nipples sent me.

If I had been wearing panties, they would have been soaked. As it was, my excitement was almost dripping down my legs.

We were standing next to the bed. I tried to maneuver her on to the bed, but she was stronger than me.

Spinning me around, McKayla pushed me face down on the bed and then she pounced on top of me. I felt her hand push my hair to the side and then her lips were on the back of my neck.

Had I been standing up, my knees would have turned to jelly, so it was a good thing I was already down. I half-heartedly tried to roll over, but she kept me pinned down.

Lately, McKayla had become very aggressive in bed. I didn't mind. In fact, I really liked it.

For her, though, I think it was more about control. She knew that there were factors in her life that were beyond her control. Her disease was out of her hands. Our daughter was dictating our lives. And so to be able to feel in control while we were in bed was something I think she needed.

And I was more than happy to give that to her.

McKayla kissed her way across my shoulders and down the sides of my neck. I practically melted into the bed. I turned my head and she bit behind my ear, being careful not to get too close to the faux point.

I moaned out loud.

As she continued to kiss the back of my neck, I craned my head around, so she could get to all the sensitive spots.

"Damn, that feels good," I whispered.

"You taste good," she replied, and I could tell she was smiling mischievously. "I am going to claim you as my own tonight, Elven Princess."

"I am yours, my lady. I have been yours since the day I first laid my eyes upon you."

With that she flipped me over on my back. Her hands clamped down on my wrists and pressed me back into the bed.

Our lips met and she violently thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was eager to kiss her back.

Oh, how I wanted to throw my arms around her!

But she was stronger than me. I pulled against her grasp, but to no avail. She was straddling my hips.

The white corset glowed in the flickering candlelight. Her hair glistened and her eyes sparkled. McKayla kissed me again and again. Her lips brushed mine. Her teeth raked my neck.

"Take me, my love!" I cried out.

She didn't reply. Instead, she pinned both of my hands above my head. Then she threw her legs over my shoulders, so that her covered pussy was above my mouth.

I inhaled her heavenly scent. She started to grind her hips against me. I tried to nibble at her through the panties and I could taste her excitement. Even her panties were sopping wet.

After a moment, she climbed off me and pulled me from the bed. She forced me down on my knees in front of her. I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me into her.

"Take them off," she commanded, and I was quick to obey.

Lifting her hips only to let me slide the lace down her thighs, McKayla than pulled me into her freshly shaven pussy. I attacked her with my tongue.

"Fuck, yes," she hissed through clenched teeth. "That's it, Amberle . . . That feels so fucking good, baby!"

Lapping at her pussy, I pressed my tongue into her folds. I could have eaten her out for hours.

She spread her legs wide for me. I put my hands under her ass, lifting her off the bed so I could get a better angle.

A glorious string of obscenities escaped her lips as I made love to her clit with my tongue. I entered her pussy with two fingers at first . . . then three. She let out a loud moan and nearly fell back on to the bed.

I looked up at her and our eyes met. Hers were hooded over with pleasure.

Those big brown orbs were hypnotic and promised great things later in the night. Her breaths came in short bursts. She bit her lip as I pressed my tongue flat against her swollen clit and then swiped at her forcefully.

"That's it . . . eat that pussy," McKayla moaned. "Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuckfuckfuck . . ."

Her pussy clenched around my fingers. I pressed them further inside her even as my mouth worked her clit over.

McKayla's arms collapsed and she fell back on to the bed. I felt her pussy fill with juices and I sucked them all down.

She came and came and came.

Soon she was a quivering mass on the bed. She was mumbling something, but I couldn't hear her clearly.

I slowly let her down from the climax until my lips were only kissing her labia, which were puffy and red. Then I slowly began kissing my way up her body, until I noticed she was crying.

Taking McKayla in my arms, I held her for a long time. I cradled her to my breast.

"I love you . . . I love you, McKayla," I repeated softly in her ear, over and over.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled me to her. "And I love you, Amberle. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I don't know where I would be without you."

I looked into her eyes and just held her.

"Thank you for not giving up on me," she whispered.

We kissed again before I spoke. "And thank you for not running out on me and the baby. You're the best mommy I could ever want for my daughter and you're the only person I would ever want to be my bride."

She started to say something, but stopped herself. McKayla choked back more tears before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. As she exhaled, I saw a peaceful look come over her face. She smiled contentedly.

When she opened her eyes, her gaze bored straight into me. I melted into her arms.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Amberle," she said. "And now I'm going to fuck you."

"I am yours, my queen," I said rolling on to my back and pulling McKayla on top of me.

Desire filled her kiss. It took my breath away.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Prove it. Touch yourself."

Pulling my skirt up, I reached down between my legs. My fingers were instantly covered by my excitement. My eyes rolled back into my head as I indulgently fondled my pussy.

When I was covered with juices, I brought my hand to my lover's mouth. She took my two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them slowly, taking just a little at first and then working down, knuckle by knuckle, sampling the taste of my pussy.

She reached between us and pushed my skirt up, so that I was exposed to her from the waist down. My thighs and bald pussy glistened in the soft glow of the candles.

"Fuck me, McKayla," I begged. "Please . . ."

"How do you want me?" she asked, the command slowly creeping back into her voice.

"You can do anything you want to me!" I said. "I just need to have you."

McKayla smiled once again and my heart melted for her. The look in her eye was the one that old me how much she desired me. How much she loved me.

Her fingers went inside the elastic band of her panties. Seductively, she pushed them down past her curvy hips and then kicked them across the room. Still wearing only the corset and her stockings, McKayla moved me into the center of the bed.

I lay on my back and spread my legs in anticipation. McKayla pressed her body against me and we kissed hungrily. She tasted of sweet wine and desire.

Reaching around, I gripped her bare ass in my hands and pulled her to me. Her hips started to grind against me. I bucked against her, meeting her thrusts.

"I love you," she said softly. Desperately.

"Then fuck me," I replied. "I need you McKayla."

She threw her head back, tossing her hair aside. Her big brown eyes shone in the candlelight. "And I need you, Amberle. I need you to love me."

I tried to smile through the tears that came to my eyes. "You are the mother of my baby and the love of my life. I cannot imagine being without you. I love to hold you. I love to kiss you. I love waking up next to you every morning."

"I know," she whispered. "I hate that . . . one day I'm not going—"

"Shhhhhhh." I put my finger over her lips before she could continue. "No, not now. Not on our wedding night."

My hand brushed the tears off her cheeks.

"Make love to me, McKayla. Be mine forever."

In response, she leaned over and kissed me. Gently this time. Her earlier rough playfulness was gone.

Our hands roamed each other's bodies. We undressed each other slowly, as if unwrapping the other.

Once we were both nude, we lay together, kissing each other softly. My hands caressed her soft skin. Her mouth made my spine tingle.

McKayla's hands cupped my swollen breasts. Maureen was still breast feeding and they were tender, but my love knew how to handle them just right.

I tilted my head to the side as McKayla kissed her way over to my neck. Her teeth raked my skin and she bit my ear lobe, being careful not to take the latex covering off.

Gasping, I responded by pulling her to me and kissing the underside of her chin and down to her clavicle. She moaned softly and lifted her chest enough to let me suckle on her breasts.

I took each of her nipples in my mouth and bit on them gently. They were hardened into little points. I pulled on each with my lips and then let them spring back.

McKayla's eyes were closed. As I kissed my way into the valley between her breasts, I wedged one of my knees between hers and forced them apart.

Our legs crossed and we began grinding in a slow, easy rhythm. We had both shaved earlier in the day.

My clit was swollen and slick. I pressed my sex against her. She pressed back against me.

"That feels so good," she purred, her eyes never opening.

Reaching around her neck, I pulled her down and kissed her eagerly. Our hips moved in time.

The pace was slow, but intense. My toes were already beginning to tingle.

She pressed down on me harder. I began to grind faster.

Her breasts were mashed flat against mine. I spread my legs as wide as I could.

When she turned her hips just slightly to the side, a jolt shot through my body. I arched my back and cried out.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Yesssss," I slurred.

I love having her right after she is freshly shaved. Her bare pussy was smooth as a grape and felt so good against me. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs.

We were both slick with sweat and excitement.

Faster.

She cupped one of my breasts and squeezed gently.

Harder.

My hands went to her ass and I pulled her into me on each thrust.

The tingling spread. I could hear the blood pounding through my veins. McKayla's heart raced along with mine.

"Fuck me, McKayla," I managed to say.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes . . ." My insides were on fire.

"What?"

"YES!" I was so close.

Her eyes were open now. She met my gaze, the intensity of her gaze only fueling the fire within me.

"Say it!"

"I'm going to cum!" my voice was a plaintive wail, caught somewhere between desperation and exhilaration.

"Cum for me, Amberle." Her voice was strained. I could see the veins in her neck.

Our hips were a blur.

"Cum with me," she whispered.

I threw my head back and screamed. There was an explosion of pleasure that started between my legs and spread to the rest of me.

My fingernails dug into her back. She cried out with surprise and pleasure.

The orgasm seemed to go on and on. Waves of bliss wracked my body.

McKayla collapsed on top of me, spent. I kissed her neck the sweet taste of perspiration on her skin.

I held her close, never wanting to be without her touch. We lay together for a long time. My fingers traced circles on her back. Her hands ran up and down my arms, making my skin crawl.

Finally, she rolled over on to her back. I settled into the crook of her arm, my head on her shoulder.

"Promise me you'll love me forever."

"I promise."

***********************

When McKayla told me about her disease, the conventional wisdom was that she would probably live for at least twenty more years and could possibly live for another fifty. The disease affected people at different rates and there simply wasn't enough research to predict how long we had together.

It turns out we got twelve more years together. And irony of ironies, it wasn't the Huntington's that got her.

After our wedding, we spent the next year in denial about her disease. We knew the symptoms probably wouldn't appear for several more years, so we lived from day to day, always in the moment.

The first thing we did was go to visit a lawyer. We drew up wills and a custody agreement. We assigned each other medical power of attorney and spent a lot of time, energy and money doing everything we could to become so legally entwined that we may as well have been married. It was important to both of us that the vows we took before God were also binding in an earthly sense.

If only you straight people knew how easy you have it by just signing a marriage license!

Meanwhile, our daughter grew and grew. She started walking and talking. I stopped breast feeding when Maureen began eating solid foods, and soon she started going to day care a couple of days a week. We settled into a nice domestic routine, made even nicer by the fact that we both knew that we had enough money saved up that we could both retire and live very comfortably if that's what we wanted.

But there was still something we had to come to terms with, and neither of us wanted to think about it. I always felt like I was on eggshells with the subject of McKayla's disease. I never wanted to bring it up, and neither did she.

Finally, one day we went to see her doctors and got the full scoop. We educated ourselves as best we could and sought out the best advice that was available. We joined support groups, mailing lists and discussion boards.

They physical symptoms would come first. They would start slowly, gradual involuntary jerky movements. Then they would become more frequent and spread throughout her body. She would lose weight as her body would constantly be in motion. Ever so slowly, she was going to lose control over her body.

Then her memory would start to fade. First her short-term memory. We would have to write things down. She would tell the same story over and over. Sometimes, I was going to have to give her directions three and four (or more) times.

And then it would get worse.

Only once did McKayla ever ask if I was sure I knew what I was signing on for. I looked her in the eyes. My voice was firm and direct.

"My love," I told her. "I will never leave your side. I promised before God and all our witnesses that I was going to love you forever and nothing on this Earth is going to stop me from fulfilling that promise."

The look in her eyes was heartbreaking, but we both knew what we were getting in to after that night I tried to break the door down at her parents's house.

As is often the case when people get out of college, start working and have kids, the next few years flew by for us.

Maureen became the one constant delight in our lives. She may not share a single strand of DNA with McKayla, but she is definitely my wife's daughter.

They walk and talk the same way. Our daughter mimics McKayla's mannerisms. They have the same temperament. And they're both the two smartest people I know.

Like her (other) mother, Maureen is a voracious reader. We buy her books and she blows through them. When she started kindergarten, she was reading at a first grade level. When she started first grade, she was almost to third grade level. Sometimes, she's too smart for her own good, but we don't mind.

I never told Travis about his daughter, and I don't intend to. She has never asked about him, and I hope she never does. Maureen has two mommies and knows we love her more than life itself.

When our daughter was three, McKayla came home one afternoon and told me that she had quit her job. I stared at her in stunned disbelief when she asked me to quit my job, too.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said.

"You don't need to work at the warehouse anymore," McKayla said. "Let's go into business together."

"Doing what?" I asked. "Don't tell me you want to open a bar with a bunch of your friends, because only guys do that and boys are stupid."

"No, silly," she replied with a smirk. "Think about it this way: How much of my commission does the bank take off the top of my accounts?"

I shrugged.

"About twenty percent." She reached into her briefcase and laid a pad down on the table. I looked into the other room where Maureen was playing with one of her little friends from daycare to make sure everything was alright. "What if we got to keep that twenty percent?"

She turned the pad around so I could read the figures at the bottom. My jaw dropped.

"Think of it as a 25% pay increase," she winked. "We can both work from home and be here full time for Maureen."

The only thing I worried about was whether she would be able to keep all her clients. She said she would lose some of the people who wanted to stay with the bank, but her reputation was strong enough that most of them would stay with her, and she was working to pick up a few more.

After a little bit more persuasion, I agreed, went in to work the next day and tendered my resignation. My boss told me he was surprised I stuck around as long as I did and he told me I was welcome back any time. The other guys at the warehouse threw me a big going-away party and McKayla and I started on a new chapter in our lives.

Like everything else, McKayla jumped into the new business feet first. We incorporated ourselves and started working. I knew nothing about financial advising, but I was a pretty good office manager. She handled the accounts, I made sure she knew where everything was.

Our first "clients" were some old friends, Allyson and her new husband J.B. She married into some money and they were very happy together. At our first "business meeting" (a cookout on the back deck), McKayla showed her some of our new custom-printed stationary.

"How do you like our new letterhead?" she asked.

"It's nice," Allyson replied, taking a long pull from her margarita.

"It is, isn't it? My secretary made it up," McKayla said with a wink. She leaned in as if to let our friend in on a secret. "And just between you and me . . . I'm sleeping with her."

They giggled and I rolled my eyes.

Business was good for another couple of years and the time seemed to fly on by. Maureen was an honour student in school. My lover only became more beautiful. We were making money, but that wasn't really important to us. After all, we had enough already, but we were together and doing something we both truly enjoyed.

I took lots of pictures and video of our time together. I think I wanted to make sure that if . . . no, when . . . McKayla started to forget, there would always be reminders of our love for each other and for our daughter.

HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers