McKinley Manor Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake in love?
5.3k words
4.63
12.7k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake felt his head swim and his hands go numb, he had been planning to spend some time with Gretschen and be intimate with her. That would hardly be appropriate if she was carrying his father's child.

He could imagine Gretsch pregnant and it made him happy. She would be a good mother.

Gretschen studied him silently, trying not to let her emotions skew his reaction.

"Congratulations...you and dad must be so excited." He smiled at her but his eyes were sad. "Now that you and dad are having a kid, I guess that means I missed my chance."

"Jacob...your father can't have any more children, he had a vasectomy not long after you were born. He's always wanted another child though." She watched his face go from sad to confused to recognition to shock. His dad had said something about Gretsch wanting to have kids but they couldn't, he hadn't understood...now he did.

"My baby?" He questioned, turning pale. "You're...I'm...How...?"

He was trying to connect all the dots and the picture was unfolding in a way he had never expected.

"Gretschen, I don't think I'm ready to be a father." Jake looked like he might pass out.

"Nothing is for certain yet. This is only a home test, they're not always accurate, and my whole family has a history of miscarriages, difficult conception and false positives. It is likely that my body will not support a pregnancy so I'm trying not to get my hopes up." She looked so sad.

"That means we can't...be together. I wouldn't want to accidentally hurt the baby. If there is one, I mean."

"You don't know much about pregnancy do you?" She giggled, her smile returning.

"Not really." He admitted, feeling shy for some reason.

"Jacob, you could take me every way you can think of and never hurt a baby if I was carrying one. Even rough sex won't harm anything. As long as you aren't beating me mercilessly, you couldn't hurt a thing, the female body is designed to protect the life growing inside it, the only trouble is that my body is messed up. If I'm not pregnant or I lose it, it's not from anything you've done." She looked sad again.

"Gretchen, dad told me you've always wanted children. I don't think I could raise one but if you want babies, I will help what I can. I'll put as many inside you as you want to carry...Sorry, that sounded really weird." He cringed and blushed which made Gretschen smile once more.

"I'm not sure I'd be any good at being a mom but I'd like to give it a go. I was planing to wait until I was thirty but plans are like rules, they're made to be broken." He saw a blazing intensity behind her blue eyes with a hint of mischief.

Break the rules because rules are made to be broken.

He dropped the box he was still holding onto the sofa and reached for Gretschen. Pulling her into a tight hug, he kissed the top of her head, her forehead the tip of her nose and then warm and soft on the lips.

"Gretsch..." His voice was low and warm. She looked up into his eyes.

"You will be an amazing mother."

He said it with such conviction. Jacob wasn't just saying it, he meant his words.

"Thank you for thinking so, Jake." He loved the familiar name from her. This, he realized, is what she called him when she saw him as a companion rather than a stepson. She used it only when she was truly comfortable, Jacob made it his goal to hear it more often.

He took her hand and led her back to the kitchen. Together they washed the dishes and wiped down the counters.

When they'd finished he took her hand and pulled her close, wrapping his arms about her soft waist. Gretschen sighed into the embrace, she was thankful that he wasn't avoiding her anymore.

She knew this was the real start. This is where a relationship is built. This wouldn't be a fling or a one night stand...there was more than passion between them and she wouldn't have had it any differently.

There were nine years between them, well...eight years and seven months, that was nothing compared to the thirteen and a half years between Gretsch and Rick. She wasn't so far out of line to hope for a truly meaningful relationship for them.

He dipped his head down to kiss the nape of her neck. The sensation sent chills up her spine. She had always loved little kisses and affectionate bites on her neck and shoulders.

She captured his lips with her own and coiled herself around him like a snake. She wanted to be close to him, to hold him, to be his tonight.

Jacob grabbed her rear end and lifted her up, setting her gently on the cool countertop. He kissed her gently, savoring every moment, he wanted every touch and caress to last forever.

Their bodies started reacting to the closeness and the passion started to build between them. Their kisses becoming more fevered and their touches more forceful.

He loved how soft she was under his hands.

Gretschen was strong, she had tended gardens, plowed fields, kept up the manor and even taken care of Mr. Evans herd of cows when he had cancer. She was no stranger to hard work and even heavy manual labor but she never looked or felt as muscular as she was.

Her frame was naturally curvy and no matter how badly she had wanted to be thin and willowy when she was younger, she couldn't ever achieve it.

She had filled out pretty young but was aging slowly and gracefully like her mother. In fact, aside from the formal composure with which she held herself, she looked almost exactly as she had at her high school graduation.

At 5'4" she was what Jake considered short and he often teased her good naturedly when she couldn't reach things before helping her. She packed a lot in that space though, her 38DD breasts and 46 inch hips meant that she could never find clothes that fit her properly. Her waist only being 27 inches made it nigh on impossible to find high waisted jeans, which she preferred, that also fit her ample posterior. In fact, only one brand made a perfect fit and she had to special order them.

Gretsch had resorted years ago to making her own clothing for reenactments and finally started making most of her daily wear as well. She had made the dress she was wearing tonight and was glad she had already gotten about a year of wear out of it and that she hadn't spent too much time on it when she made it.

*rrriiiiipp*

In the heat of the moment Jacob didn't even search for the buttons, he tore the dress clean down the front in his quest to touch and taste every inch of her.

At the sound and sensation of tearing fabric she stiffened. It was fierce and aggressive but it was Jacob in the throes of passion, wanting to please her.

He wouldn't hurt her.

Feeling Gretschen tense up he knew this limit would take some work and that it would take more than one night to overcome. He worshipped her skin with his tongue and lips, feeling her slowly relax into his ministrations.

When she was calm again he grabbed the sides of the rip and tugged aggressively once more, causing the dress to rip further, his lips never leaving her body. She shuddered but realized this was an exercise and that he was, in fact, in total control. Instantly she relaxed again.

Jacob popped the clasp on her bra and practically yanked it off, cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently. His hands were big but he marveled at how her breasts were still well more than a handful.

Her skin smelled faintly of honey, oats and almond. As he continued down her body he caught the soft scent that he knew was her arousal.

He looked up into her eyes, she was looking right back with fire that could rival the sun. Her lips were parted slightly and she panted for breath.

She was ready.

Jacob shed his clothing and turned back to Gretschen who was admiring his fit physique. He jokingly flexed for her and ran his fingers through his hair in a mockery of all those Hollywood stars posing.

He could see the passion flare behind her eyes, Jake had expected that to gain him a laugh, not fuel this intense lust.

"You like it when I'm cocky for you, Gretschen?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows at her. She finally giggled.

"I find that funny and silly are major turn ons for me. I've always loved to laugh and a man that is confident enough to act a fool in front of the woman he desires, just to see her smile, is the best kind of sexy and it is a display of real intimacy. It takes strength and self assurance to behave in such a way and I like that. In fact, I fell for your father because of similar antics."

Jacob was okay with being compared to his dad. They weren't competing for this amazing woman, they were both hers. If being silly and giving Gretschen the closeness and companionship she needed was what he truly wanted, then that just showed how much like the older man he already was. His dad was a man worth emulating.

Jacob grinned and kissed his way down her exposed skin as he knelt and pushed her right leg up until her foot found purchase on the counter. He was face to face with her striped panties.

"I assume you know by now, but I intend to get you a few bolts of fabric and some new undergarments soon." He muttered, a chuckle in his low voice as he kissed the soft skin inside her right thigh causing her breath to hitch.

He fished a pocket knife out of his jeans on the floor.

"I believe this will be difficult for you but I know you can do it. I have no doubt that you trust me, it's time to push the limit." The knife flicked open and she visually shook.

"Gretschen! Look at me." Jake snapped at her, his words struck her like a physical blow, it drew her eyes back to his and away from the blade.

"I care more for you than I've ever cared about anyone. I care about you more than my own life. I promise you with all my heart that I will not hurt you."

She nodded but she was still shaking.

He stroked her exposed skin with the fingers of his empty hand and resumed his gentle kisses. After several minutes she calmed and found her arousal rising again. Gretsch closed her eyes as her head rested back against the cabinet.

Jacob slowly slid the cold metal up her left leg, the blade facing up so even if she flinched it wouldn't cut her. Another series of quakes went through her but this time she stilled quickly. Her eyes were on the blade and she could see there wasn't any imminent threat but she was nervous.

The carbon steel glided gently across her skin, he wiggled the tip and it slid under the striped fabric of her panties. Gretschen was pale and shaking.

"Jacob, I'm not sure if I can do this."

He took her hand and kissed her knuckles like he had the first night they met, all the while his mind focused on keeping the sharp blade where it wouldn't touch her even if she jerked. Jake looked deep into her stormy eyes he saw the stirring of real fear.

"Gretschen, I will not push you beyond what I know you can stand. The danger here is in your perception, you know that I'm not going to let you be hurt." He said soothingly, his empty hand still caressing and stroking her soft skin.

"I can hear his voice, Jacob...smell his breath and body odor. I can feel his nasty grubby hands on me and it takes me back. So much pain..." Her throat started to get tight as she fought tears and panic.

"Shhhh...calm down. I'm right here. It's me, Jake. Focus on me. I know this is going to be hard for you, just stay here with me in this moment. You are so strong and beautiful and wonderful. So tough. You can do this."

He firmed up his grip on the knife handle.

"You are more than just that though. You might be the mother of my child, that's so incredible. When I first moved here and many nights since, you've helped me fight my nightmares. You've always given me the best help and advice on everything I've ever asked you and you know me better than I know myself. You were my first, for quite a few things, and you've always been so good to me. I want to see you overcome this. You are stronger than your past will ever be. You inspire me, you're my muse and voice of reason and you make the best cheesecake I've ever had."

He readied himself.

"Gretschen McKinley...I love you."

As he said it he pulled the knife away from her body, slicing through the soft stripey fabric. It was almost like ripping off a bandage and she was shocked for a moment.

The memory of her ordeal swam in front of her eyes, she saw him, she knew him.

Josh had been the youngest son of an old orchard owner from the next town over. She met him at the county fair where she was selling pumpkins and gourds for her folks. Daniel had been with her, he was her guardian angel, the big brother she never had.

"Dani! Put me down! You know I'm only short cause I'm scared of heights." She shrieked and giggled at her best friend as he lifted her off her feet for a bone crushing hug and kissed her cheek. He set her down hard, laughing at her false anger.

"Aww, I just wanted a hug." He pouted at her then dipped his head down by her ear and muttered in a low voice. "That son of Lyle King's was checking you out a little too close for my liking. He's a strange bird."

He straightened back up mostly and arched an eyebrow, still leaning conspiratorially "Plus, I heard through the grapevine that you and Rick are thinking about getting some smooching done now you're old enough he won't get arrested."

"Daniel, you know how those grapevines are, you only hear the half of anything. As for Josh King...I'm with you. I only met him this morning and I've seen enough of him to do me a lifetime. That fella creeps me out."

When she got home that night she'd gone to the well house to get a scrub brush and wash basin ready for the next morning. Her parents had gone out of town for a tractor and equipment show so she was keeping things up in their stead.

As Gretsch had opened the door on the pump house, a hand shot out of the darkness and dragged her inside.

Daniel was helping Jan Parsons load up her marigolds when Rick came up beside him. He looked concerned.

"Hey Dan, you seen Gretschen anywhere? I told her I'd help her unload today and...we were kinda supposed to meet up last night. She never showed up so I figured she must have been tired but I've not seen her anywhere. Nobody has."

"I ain't seen Gretsch since last night. She was supposed to set up her stand again today but she ain't here." A little worry creased his brow as well. "We'll jump in my truck and ride up to her place when I get these flowers loaded. It ain't like her to not show."

The two men loaded the flowers up double quick, then piled in Daniel's truck and headed toward the big house on the hill.

There was something wrong, broad daylight and lights were on in the old house. Rick knocked with no answer, he tried the handle and it opened. Alarm bells went off in both their heads, she never left the door unlocked when she left.

They searched the house and the garden. No trace of Gretschen but the truck and van were both there.

"Rick, check the barn. I'll check the old woodshed and we'll meet back at the well house." They split up to search afraid she'd rebroken her ankle or gotten snake bit and needed help.

They met outside the well house not having found any sign of her yet. Rick pushed open the door and ducked his head in the low doorway and was frozen in his tracks.

"Dan! It's Gretschen!"

So much blood.

She was naked and covered in blood, feces and what smelled like urine. Rick had never seen her naked and had never expected the first time to be such a horrible nightmare.

Daniel was in shock at the sight of his best friend, beaten black and blue and splayed out in such a sickening display. What finally snapped him back into action was the flies, they were landing on her naked breasts and abdomen, feasting on the filth. She looked dead but he saw her chest move with a shallow breath.

"She's breathing but she may be broken all to pieces. Don't move her, she might have damage to her back or neck, you could paralyze or kill her. I'll call an ambulance, monitor her breathing and look her over to see if she's bleeding from anywhere. I'll be right back."

Rick took her soft delicate hand in his as Daniel ran to the house to make the call.

"Gretschen, I don't know who did this to you but they won't get away with it. I swear to you, they won't hurt you or anyone else again."

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Rick..." Her voice rasped horribly, her throat and mouth had been used roughly. "Josh...King...I'm...dying."

"He's a dead man. I'll get you loaded in the ambulance and I'll make sure he can never touch you again." Rick growled as his anger flared. He understood what she was trying to say.

"Please...Stay... Need...You... Love...You..."

Daniel was back. He saw her looking pleadingly at Rick with sad, scared eyes. He could see the puncture wound in her abdomen, it was scabbed over but was swollen all around, if it wasn't infected he'd be shocked. She was fortunate to have survived this long and to be conscious was a miracle. There was no telling how much damage she'd sustained internally.

"Hey baby girl, you're awake! Lay still, they'll have an ambulance here soon."

"Dan, Josh King did this. Make sure Gretschen is safe and taken care of, I'm going to shoot that bastard."

"No...Rick...Need...You." She was straining so hard for every word. Her hoarse whisper getting more insistent even as her voice failed.

"Rick, go with Gretschen in the ambulance. She obviously needs you. I'll fill the cops in when they get here. Take good care of her for me." It sounded so final, like he'd never see them again.

Rick made to argue but saw what Daniel's green eyes were saying that he couldn't speak. Dan would take care of Josh.

"Da...ni..." She was struggling just to stay conscious. "Love...You...Sor...ry." Gretsch was crying, she was to exhausted to hold it in.

"Baby girl, you never have to be sorry. I love you for always. By the way, I like Rick for you. I think you'll be a right good pair." He smiled for her knowing he wouldn't see her for a long time.

They heard the sirens flying up the main road and turning into the drive.

The paramedics carefully loaded Gretschen on to a stretcher. Daniel looked to Rick.

"Go with her, I don't need any witnesses or accomplices. Tell the cops what you know, just not what you suspect, they won't hear from me unless they catch me. Take good care of her, I'm depending on you. Call her folks when you get to the hospital and fill them in." He hugged the older man and slapped him on the shoulder. "Get out of here bro, your lady needs you."

Rick climbed in the ambulance and held Gretschen's hand as the doors closed and they sped off.

"When you're all patched up, I'm going to take you out somewhere nice and we'll go dancing." He saw her smile weakly under the oxygen mask. His brown eyes were so gentle. "Gretschen, I love you."

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

It was the same voice from different lips. She felt the knife cleave the fabric but the hands were safe, she was safe. Jacob was looking at her with those same gentle brown eyes. He was rescuing her from her memories, her own mind, just like Rick had rescued her all those years ago.

Hot tears spilled from her eyes as she fell all to pieces. "I love you too, Jake."

She pulled him up until he was on his feet kissing her, hands in her hair, rubbing her back gently through what was left of her dress.

"I think that's enough rule breaking for one night." He kissed her fervently and caressed her soft form. Slowly her sobs calmed and were replaced with tiny gasps and moans of pleasure as his hands and lips returned to their sensual assault.

Jacob knelt again and sucked her, now exposed, clit between his lips then stroked his tongue over her moistening slit. He slid his middle finger into her little pink opening and curled it upward. She moaned softly as he fingered her opening and he slipped another digit in and a few minutes later, yet another. He kissed every bit of skin from the inside of one knee to the other as he stroked and petted. As he brushed his thumb rapidly over her clit, he felt her walls contract and her sweet juices washed over his hand.

12