McPherson Family Holidays Ch. 01

Story Info
Merry Christmas, Katie's home!
4.1k words
4.52
32.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale continues the exploits of the McPherson family who were introduced in an earlier work: Legend of the Magic Cock. While that work is lightly referenced herein and provides more detailed descriptions of actors, their motivations and certain past actions, it is not a strictly required prerequisite for this new story. The previous work was an exploration of wholly different concept and the decision to examine it is left to the reader, whilst this series pursues simpler notions.

*****

Pam and I expected a full house for Christmas. Jake, our eighteen-year-old son, was finishing up his first semester of college and would be home in two days on Thursday. My mom was coming up arriving on Saturday a day before Pam's folks who were driving down to visit. Even Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dave were coming just before New Year's Day. We were looking forward to a wonderful family holiday season!

My daughter Katie arrived home first. Katie had turned twenty-one between the Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, so obviously she wanted me to fuck her in the ass.

"Is that too much, Katie?" Pam asked concerned.

"Ugh, yes Mom, it's too much for fuck's sake... but, keep going... holy shit he's big!" Katie grunted back.

I didn't have the heart to tell her my eight-plus inch, fat cock was only about a quarter the way into her unbelievable tight, young ass. Katie was laying on her back with legs pulled back and starting to sweat... excuse me, glisten, as I eased another inch of my thick meat into her straining rectum.

Her pony-tailed auburn hair was matted against her forehead and her beautiful pale blue eyes were hidden behind tightly shut eyelids. Being a nubile, athletic five-six woman, her position was alluring and she could hold it all day if she had to. Her flat, toned tummy was curving up a bit as her whole body was tense. Her big tits with their small, pink areolas and nipples gleamed as sweat coated them. I've never understood cup sizes and bras basically because I don't wear them, so don't ask me about them because I will probably just say something like, she's a Q. As for the number, they all seem to be in the thirties, so yeah: thirty-something-Q.

Katie's anal walls were actually beginning to expand to accommodate my cock and her mom's ministrations to her little clit were helping as well.

Pam bent over and drooled a long, translucent strand of saliva onto the junction of my cock and Katie's stretched asshole. Pam was a more voluptuous version Katie with slightly larger breasts, fuller hips and ass but the same auburn hair and height.

"You need to relax more, honey," Pam cajoled as she rubbed her spit around Katie's hole.

"Fuck me, Mom! How the hell am I supposed to relax with Dad's motherfucking log of cock trying to rip me apart!?!" Katie demanded.

Pam looked up at me trying to stifle a laugh. I shrugged and slid another inch in.

"Goddamn, Dad!" Katie whined.

When I had about two-thirds of my cock buried in my daughter's virgin ass, I stopped again and waited. Katie was slick with sweat and her breathing was heavy. Personally, I think she rushed into anal sex, but the fact she was the only one in the family not to have taken me anally was too much for my competitive minded little girl. It was a bad reason to want to have a dick shoved up your ass; being sodomized is much easier when driven by abundant lust.

"Son of a bitch, Dad! Your goddamn cock is too big! Why in the hell does anyone do this?" Katie continued to complain.

Katie's bowels were adjusting to my invasion and Pam's massaging fingers allowed Katie's brain to accept pleasurable input from her clit, not just the pain from her anus, but Katie preferred to remain tensed up, fighting my cock. Pam reached up and wiped her tear streaked cheeks and Katie opened her eyes finding Pam's gaze.

"Honey, you really need to let your muscles relax and let Daddy..." Pam tried to explain before being interrupted.

"Fuck that, Mom. His dick is too big and fat! It hurts! Why the fuck do you let him do this to you?" Katie said half-whining, half-accusing.

"Katie, calm down. Daddy can pull out anytime you want; do you want him to stop?"

"Right, so I can be the only one who can't take it in the ass? Is that what you want?" Katie spat. "How in the fuck do you do this?"

I could tell Pam was annoyed with Katie's whining. Anal sex had been Katie's idea and both Pam and I had tried to talk her out of it. When I saw the smirk appear on Pam's face, I knew something was up.

"Uh, oh." I murmured.

Katie glanced at me with a quizzical look on her face. I avoided her gaze.

Pam turned her back on Katie, grabbed my head and kissed me in a way only she can that makes my world spin. Without breaking the kiss, Pam reached down and forcibly removed my cock from Katie's clutching anus.

"Shit!" Katie exclaimed as my flaring cockhead was torn from her sphincter ring. "Mother! Why the fuck did you..." she trailed off noticing no one was paying attention to her.

Pam gentle turned me to lay on my back next to Katie. Pam knelt between my legs and lovingly took my engorged cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead and winked at me before taking my shaft in her mouth. She lowered herself down on my dick until she gagged. Pam came back up, went back down and gagged again. Pam had long ago learned how to deep throat a cock, even my stout beast. Her gagging was intended to generate as much saliva as she could.

Katie was captivated now, forgetting her indignation and becoming aroused if her hardening nipples where to be believed.

Pam swung around into a sixty-nine position with me without taking my cock from her mouth. She just rotated on it. It felt amazing. Once situated, she pulled off to tell me, "Suck my ass, Pete. Get my little hole as wet as my dripping cunt."

As Pam lowered back down on my spit-glazed dick, I raised my head to get at her asshole and licked it thoroughly. I spat on her opening and pushed in with my tongue until I slipped inside her hole circling her tight ring.

When Pam was satisfied with the lubrication of her ass and my prick, she crawled on top of me aligning her slick little hole with my pulsing, agate-hard dick. With a smile in her twinkling emerald eyes, she sensually lowered herself down in one smooth motion impaling her ass on my cock until she sat on my thighs.

Pam closed her eyes and moaned. She brought her right hand around and began to massage her clit. I reached up to run the flat of my thumbs across her nipples before lightly squeezing them. She opened her eyes again and gave me such an intimate look it made my dick twitch and pulse inside her hot, tight asshole. Pam started to fuck her ass up and down on my cock while rubbing her clit faster and faster until her hand was a blur.

Pam fucked me like a slut on a mission pumping her steaming ass on my pole until I could see her eyes grow distant. I rolled her nipples and pinched down on them hard. Pam's eyes shut tightly and she came. She bottomed out on my cock and stayed there while her pussy pulsed and creamed. She shoved three fingers as deep into her cunt as she could and held her breath. Pam was very still for a second or two and then convulsed violently.

"Oh my God! Oh fuck!" she called out.

Pam removed her fingers from her sodden slit bringing her left hand up and spreading her cunt apart. Three gushing spurts of clear fluid shot from her pussy one on top of the other drenching my chest and stomach. I gently lifted my wife's ass off my cock and pulled her to me as she trembled and jerked. She curled up on my damp chest to catch her breath slipping a little to the side so she could press her mound against my hip. I felt her juices continue to drool out of her on to my skin.

Pam opened her eyes catching Katie in a piercing stare. I looked over and was relieved to see that Katie looked sheepish, smiling a weak grin with tears in her eyes.

"Holy shit, Mom. That was... that was beautiful," Katie said in awe then bashfully added, "I was being a brat, wasn't I?"

"Yes, you were. Now, clean me up," Pam demanded kneeling on my right and presenting her sloppy, matted pussy.

Pam wasn't done with Katie yet.

Katie nodded submissively and crawled across me to get at her mother's cunt. Pam sat back to get Katie's face buried in between her legs while Katie's tits rubbed against my abdomen and hard cock getting her nipples slippery with Pam's fluids.

"Goddammit, Katie!" Pam scolded grabbing her daughter's pony tail and pulling her head up forcibly. "You can eat cunt better than that, you little bitch. Fucking get in there and make me cum again!"

"Yes, Mommy," Katie said sounding genuinely contrite and diving back into her mom's gash.

"That's better, you fucking whore. Get your slut tongue in Mommy's cunt!"

The girls were so hot, my cock was vibrating. I'd seen Pam be dominant before, but never with Katie and never with my daughter's firm, big tits rhythmically rolling across my dick. I rearranged myself a bit so I could tit-fuck Katie. When she felt my cock slide between her breasts, Katie moaned and tried to bring her arms in to compress her bosom together for me.

Katie's arousal grew as she ate her mom's pussy. I could see she had Pam's lips spread with one hand so she could suck on Pam's hard clit while her other hand had three fingers sawing in and out of her mom's soaked cunt.

"That's it! You like eating Mommy's cunt, don't you? You're a little cunt-slut, aren't you?" Pam demanded, again yanking her daughter's head up by her hair.

"Yes, Mommy. I love your cunt. I love that you cum so much because I can drink it all up and make you cum again!"

Pam mashed her lips down on Katie's kissing her daughter hard.

"Mm. I do taste good, don't I? Get back in there and eat me some more, cunt-slut!" Pam told her and pressed her face back into her pussy.

I took Pam a good while to cum. She wasn't in any hurry and was enjoying punishing Katie. Katie seemed to love it. Every time she tried to slide a hand down to her own, young cunt, Pam would have me bat it away.

"You don't get pleasure! You drink pussy, whore! That's all you do. You eat your mother's cunt! Understand?" Pam shouted.

Katie moaned as her mom dominated her. She went crazy on Pam's pussy and it finally became too much for Pam to deny her approaching orgasm.

"Eat it whore! Eat Mommy's cum, Katie! Suck my hole, you cunt eating bitch!" Pam breathed out as spasms rolled through her and she squeezed out more pussy juice into Katie's lapping mouth.

Once Pam's orgasm subsided, she pulled Katie up again licking her own juices off her daughter's cunt smeared face.

"Now," Pam said holding Katie by her pony tail. "You will tongue my sore asshole until I tell you to stop, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Pete, fuck this bitch for me. Don't be gentle. Pound her slutty cunt."

Without a word, as I was just an actor in this play, not the playwright since that was all Pam, I got behind Katie and slammed all eight, fat inches into her pussy with one thrust.

Katie's head shot up and she exclaimed, "Oh, fuck!"

Pam grabbed her head and pushed it back down to her asshole. "You can't even eat ass right, you little slutty bitch! Just because you're an incestuous cock-slut, fucking your father's fat dick with your skanky cunt doesn't mean you can stop sucking my asshole. Now, eat it without any more interruptions, you fucking whore."

Katie mumbled and moaned into Pam's ass. Katie was so excited it only took a dozen or so strokes of my cock to get her off. My cock was already coated in the opaque cunt cream she was copiously oozing out. She screamed into her mother's smothering ass as she came flooding juice around my dick and onto the bedspread. I buried my prick all the way in her and held her hips tightly as she continued to come. Katie has the longest orgasms I've ever witnessed and all the while drooling slippery fluids from her pink pussy.

"Now, Pete," Pam said with a nod.

I slipped out of Katie's sloppy cunt, spat on her ass and slowly pushed my cock into her tight asshole straight through until I was balls deep in her bowels. Pam held Katie's head in her ass as Katie grunted.

"That's a good ass-fucking whore, Katie. Keep eating your Mom's tight asshole while Daddy tears yours apart." Pam said while grinding into her daughter's mouth. "Fuck her, Pete. Make her your ass-slut."

I fucked Katie's ass pretty rough with her struggling at first, but after three or four full thrusts, she forgot to resist and relaxed. After that, she loved it moaning into her mother's ass cheeks and thrusting her butt back to me on every stroke.

"You like that? You like Daddy pounding your little bitch ass with his monster cock?" Pam asked Katie pulling her up.

"Oh, God! I love it! I love his big dick pounding me! I want him to rip me apart Mom! I want his cock in my ass forever!" Katie was a mess with her mouth plastered with spit and her tear streaked cheeks.

"I thought so," Pam said and twisted nimbly to slide under Katie and suck on her clit.

Katie came again, almost immediately. I kept hammering into her and once her orgasm started to calm I filled her bowels with my sperm. I didn't say anything, I just grunted out what felt like a dozen pulses of semen into Katie. Half way through my orgasm, my cum started to squirt out of Katie's ass on my downward thrusts and ooze out along my cock when I pulled back.

"Motherfucker, I can feel it!" Katie grunted. "I can fucking feel your cum up in my ass! Fucking hell, you've filled my slut ass up with sperm, Dad!"

I was finally spent but kept my cock embedding in Katie's distended ass enjoying the warmth of her anal walls and my thick semen.

Pam got up and kissed me deeply before saying, "Let me see."

Pam spread Katie's ass cheeks to inspect her daughter's grossly stretched hole covered in cum. She gently removed my softening prick from Katie, replacing it with three of her fingers as she giggled and tried to stop Katie's asshole from closing watching my load continuing to pour out.

"Ok, now get up here and clean your father's cock, you ass-fucked, cock-whore." Pam said casually.

Katie obeyed immediately sucking my messy dick into her mouth and moaning around it. Katie diligently cleaned my cock of every bit of sperm, spit and her own ass juices. When she finished she kissed the head and smiled up at me.

"To answer your question, Katie," Pam said sweetly. "That is how I fucking do it. Anything to say?"

Katie rolled her eyes up thinking while continuing to kiss around my shiny cock.

"Well, one, you really taught me a lesson, so thank you. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you are my slut-hero! Two, thank you for not giving up on me, and three, my ass is going to be really sore," she finished caressing her fabulously curved ass cheek.

"Merry Christmas and welcome home, honey," I added. "Maybe we should bring your luggage in now."

Pam slept with Katie that night for a couple reasons. First, Pam acutely missed her daughter when she was away at school. They had always been very close, and with the recently added dimension of sexual contact, they had become even closer which I wouldn't have thought possible. Pam typically did spend a few nights sleeping with Katie when she was home. It was like having a sleep-over because they stayed up late talking about everything. It was especially important now, since they had a lot more to talk about because since the summer Katie had blossomed socially. Her once passing disdain of boys had disappeared and she had started to date. There was a lot of material there for them to go over.

The second reason, I think, was to keep Katie off of me. Regardless of her burgeoning social life, Katie really liked to fuck me. Personally, I think Katie was more of a tease than anything. I mean, we did have sex (a lot), but I think she exaggerated her attraction to me just to tease her mom.

That said, at six the next morning I felt pressure on Pam's side of the bed but smelled Katie. Katie's scent was distinctively different than her mom's, so it was very seldom I was fooled by my daughter's sex tricks. I'm sure she thought she could impersonate her mom until I was too aroused to say no. The trick was on her though, since I'd heard her and her mom's girl talk last night escalate into much more than talk, I had plans of my own.

Katie slowly tried to slide over to me without disturbing me assuming I was still asleep. Just as she was about drape across me, I seized her mid-section spinning her over and pulled her tight against me as the little spoon.

"Good morning, Katie," I said softly.

She giggled.

"Morning, Daddy."

"What do you want, sneaking in here at the break of dawn?" I asked her still pinning her against me.

Katie didn't answer immediately and all that could be heard was the soft rustling of the bedding being disturbed as Katie ground her tight ass back against me.

"I've come to fuck you, Daddy," Katie explained. "I need some daddy-daughter time."

"On one condition," I told her.

"Anything," Katie answered with sex in her voice.

"I'm going to take you in the ass again," I said evilly pushing down her pajama pants while nestling my fully erect cock in her ass cheeks.

Katie tensed up tightly and went silent again, unmoving.

"Daddy, after yesterday my..." she began.

"You said, anything," I interrupted.

Katie sighed and replied by squirming out of my relaxed grasp and removed her top. She looked down at me smiling then gave me a long, wet Katie-kiss.

"Anything for you, Daddy. You can have my sore ass any time since I am your complete fuck-toy. Stretch my ass some more for me, Daddy. Make me scream and cry then fill me up with your daddy-cum."

My daughter can be very arousing, well actually just down right filthy, when she wants to be. I pulled my naked daughter back down to spoon with me again. She wiggled her ass back me as I grabbed my hard cock and ran the head across her swollen, puckered and recently abused asshole. I applied a little pressure and my dickhead started to part her sphincter. Just as Kaite started to hiss, I sipped my prick down a bit and gently entered her tight, wet pussy.

The pleasant surprise as I slowly buried my dick to the balls in Katie's cunt actually triggered a small orgasm for her.

"Oh my God, Dad. That is so good. Your cock feels so amazing and strong in my cunt. Fuck, Dad. How do you do it... I'm gonna cum already... so fast... you're the best Dad. Fuck me!" Katie breathed out as her pussy was flooded with girl-cum.

I held her close, cupping her tits and kept the same moderate rhythm throughout her steady, smallish orgasm causing it to never really leave. Katie's excitement built until it took her over and she became feral. She broke out of the spooning, pushed me back and mounted me like a bitch in heat.

Katie was soon bouncing on my cock grunting and moaning.

"I need your cock, Dad. I need it all the time. I've become such a fucking slut for you! Fuck me, Dad, fuck me like the whore I am!"

Katie built to her second climax which seemed to surprise her when it came. Her eyes widened with almost a look of fright as her orgasm overtook her and the spasms set in. She bent over to me with only inches between our noses as she looked deep into my eyes while grinding her clit and cunt on my cock and came all over me. She kept staring at me as she came.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," Katie chanted as her orgasm convulsed over and over through her lithe body.

Finally, she closed her eyes laying down on me and nuzzling into my neck. I wrapped the covers over us as Katie started to shiver a little. Her breathing became steady as she snuggled and relax on top of me with my thick, stiff dick still filling her pussy and slowly pulsing against her cervix.

12