Me? A Cougar? Ch. 02 - Please Don't Stop...

Story Info
Cub devours his cougar in steamy sext date.
1.6k words
4.37
20.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of the story titled: Me? A Cougar? I never saw it coming... Thanks for reading, let me know if you get a turn on!

[Bonus Turn On Tip: Have you ever been "Dick Blind?" Certain youngers are what I call, "dick blind", so hard and needful of release that his female partner is almost invisible, even though she is right in front of him virtually.

The best Turn On Tip I can give for you if you really want to captivate and please a woman over 50 is to slow down and tease her mercilessly BEFORE you have text sex the first time. Do not hurry her into sexting. Hook her on your flirty but not dirty self first. Irresistible.]

***

Me, A Cougar? Part 2 Please Don't Stop...

Meeting the much younger professor was a shock. Running into him later at the deli was even more surprising and what happened back in his hotel room was life changing.

Remembering our first meeting, I instantly melted, lady bits crying out for his sweet attention again. Just like it was yesterday, I heard him croon in my mind...

"Vanilla Latte for my Coffee Shop Girl!" He said putting our steaming mugs on the table.

Thanking him, I picked up my mug, closed my eyes and breathed in the warm fragrance. "MMMM, smells so good."

"My pleasure." He smiled back.

After an hour or so, I was laughing as if we had known each other for years. His age meant nothing to me. Realizing how easily I could get over the age dilemma, I relaxed. I didn't need something permanent. I am a consenting adult and so is he.

(Bonus Turn On Tip: Notice how time helps an older relax and enjoy her younger. Many girls have such a strong guard in place from other less informed men who have used them for sex. Your patience will pay off! Take your time.)

When I excused myself to hit up the ladies room and strolled my little self away from the table, I knew full well he was watching my every move. I called my colleagues and let them know not to expect me for the group dinner and then returned to the table.

When I sat down, he reached across the table and took my hand. Puzzled, I watched as he turned it over and traced my life line with his index finger. He didn't say a word. Neither did I.

He looked back at me and the look in his eye melted me on the spot. My mouth suddenly dry made me gulp self consciously. "Let's get out of here." He grinned.

That first time in his hotel room changed everything. This younger had skills way beyond his years. Somehow he maintained his focus on me when he was so turned on, his bulge was visibly throbbing.

Every time I reached to touch him, he took my hand and said, "Oh no, my pretty...that is not for you to touch."

I couldn't take my eyes away. I needed to touch him. I hadn't touch a cock for years. I could see the outline and all I wanted to do was...

Watching my eyes, he laughed and said, "I suppose a little peek wouldn't hurt."

He hooked his finger in the top of his briefs and pulled the waistband out a little, instantly the purplish glistening head I had been imagining poked itself out against his belly.

A gasp escaped from my lips as he reached over and ran the back of his index finger down the side of my cheek. I gulped hard again. "May I touch you?" I whispered.

"No." He grinned at me.

"No? WTF?" I thought to myself.

"We are just getting started." He tucked himself back into his shorts and started to get dressed.

"WTF?" I thought to myself.

Looking at his watch he casually announced, "I have to be downtown in half an hour."

"WTF?" I thought to myself.

That first night ended with a lot of incomplete heat. He left me dripping with desire and all hot and bothered. Once he left the hotel room for his meeting, I spent another hour self pleasuring in pure delight.

Because he is on the road most of the year, I only see him in person every few months if that. When he first suggested Cyber Sex for the between times, I wasn't convinced.

Sexting felt dirty to me, slutty.

Needless to say, he changed my mind. "Acting like a slut is not the same as BEING a slut." He whispered to me. Fuck, I am toast when a man whispers to me. (Bonus Turn On Tip: Read that last sentence again.)

Here is what happened last night...when we were thousands of miles apart.

Phone Chimes: Incoming Text...

Me: Hey baby...

He: Hey you...

Me: I am so hungry for you. I hate not being able to have you when I want...whenever I want you.

He: I want you to miss me.

Me: Why...

He: Tell me what you want.

Me: I want to kiss you. I want to be kissed by you. I love your mouth. I love how you bite me and nibble on me and I love how turned on I am when I am with you. The second I finally see you, I melt.

He: If I were there right now, what would you want me to do.

She: You know what I want.

He: Tell me.

She: I want you to come up from behind and kiss the back of my neck. I want you to snuggle in from behind and breathe on my skin. I want to feel you taste me and I want to feel your hands on my shoulders as my head drops back in pure shivery pleasure.

He: What next?

Me: (This is hard for me, telling a man exactly what I want him to do to me, I blush. He waits. If your girl is a christian girl it may take many chats before she can do this, don't give up, just tease her more.)

Me: Please kiss down the length of my spine...I want you so much my body is moving in rhythm to the music. I ache to climax.

He: What do you want?

Me: Stop torturing me. Giggle.

He: What do you want?

Me: My thighs...please...my thighs. My breath catches in my throat... I want you please...

He: Tell me.

Me: Please.

He: I want to hear it...tell me what you want.

Me: I want you to kiss me and touch me ... you know what I want.

He: Tell me...

Me: You wicked man...I want you to lick me, kiss me here bringing your hand up my thigh.

He: Like this? I can't resist you another minute. I rake my fingers through your now sweaty blonde bob, just gripping enough to tip your head back. Ravenous, my mouth is on yours, taking what is mine.

Me: lakhfaoiefuckme nt diparfucketyfuckth'ih ksdkufg Oh god...

He: That's my Angel...tumble over the edge...receive my Angel

Me: I can't speak, I can barely breathe. My breath is so fast please yes please more. I feel my thoughts as if they are shouts: "You are so good. Waves of pleasure roll over and through me. Climax like a body dance of ecstasy yes...yes... yes...please don't stop... Yummy...thank you baby..."

He: As if reading my mind he texts, You don't need to thank me, darlin. It is my pleasure...let me just hold you, I know you are not done yet.

Me: I am a melted puddle just being surrounded and consumed by turn on with this beautiful man. I cannot speak. My thoughts are reaching to him:

"Shivering, panting cumming and cumming...Please, I want to taste you. I slip my hands under your t shirt and find your pecs so hard under my hands. I kiss and taste and lick my way down your chest and belly...swirling, kissing, tasting...I love how you taste. Mmmmm..."

He: I feel you, Fuck. Angel, please don't stop.

Me: You are throbbing and I love your hand in my hair, fingers wrapped and holding tight, you direct me to exactly where you need me to be. I open my warm mouth and take you in...tongue wrapping you in waves of excitement. I run my teeth lightly down the length of you and use my lips to caress and stroke your stiffness.

He: I can't breathe.

Me: My hands coast up the sides of your thighs and closer to your cock, pulsating with desire. My moist lips around and down my tongue savoring the ridges and skin folds. I hear you moan with delight and that turns me on so much.

He: Angel, you say, Angel, Angel...Oh my god Angel. Suck me hard, you say, suck me hard.

Me: I slide up and down and suck with desire. I love how you taste... how you feel. Baby sweet baby...cum for me. I taste it, that flavor that tells me you are almost there. You move slowly, firmly and meet my rhythm.

At last when I feel you release, sweet release as I hold you and ride along with your pleasure. It is only right, you rode along with mine.

Me: You are so fun.

He: You too. Can I just hold you for awhile?

Me: K. Sexual energy still flowing, mmmmm.

He: Really?

Me: Yep. Look what you do to me...

For another 15 minutes or so, no talking happened. My pleasure hangover echoed over and over. Once again a cyber sex experience had fucking blown my mind.

He: How are you doing over there?

Me: (Stretching and purring) You know how to treat a girl. Meow.

He: You aint' seen nothing yet.

***

This story is the continued fun of our Accidental Cougar, she never saw it coming, so to speak. Thanks for clicking favorite story and when you leave a comment, you know what that does to me...Raow!