Me and Celeste

Story Info
At the movies.
1k words
4.22
39.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I am certainly not a writer but I wanted to share some true life experiences.

I dated a girl named Celeste back in the 1980s and we had many adventures together. We were both in our twenties, in shape and living a good life.

Celeste was blond, 5' 8" with beautiful long legs and a firm butt. She had nearly nothing on top. Think AAA, but with very sensitive nipples.

I had always fantasized about watching a girlfriend with another guy and it was no different when I was dating Celeste. She would tell me about her former lovers, what they did, how they did it, how big they were etc. These tellings were a turn on for us both and we would talk about them as a prelude to foreplay.

Being an avid Penthouse reader, I was intrigued by the stories of men taking their wives or girlfriends to adult theaters and the things that would happen in those stories. There was an adult theater not too far from where I lived and we decided to check it out.

I'll never forget the first time that we went there. The movie was a stupid take-off on the Dukes of Hazard. Basically, big dicked rednecks fucking big titted redneck chicks. We had taken a seat and the movie had just started. On the screen, one of the Hazard boys sporting what looked like a nine incher was preparing to stick it into the hot young girl. I could feel Celeste take a sharp intake of breath. I was immediately turned on knowing that my girl was turned on watching that dick that was probably 4 inches longer than my five inches, plow into the girl.

It wasn't long before I had my hand into her terry cloth shorts and her pussy was literally dripping juice. She didn't have on panties and her shorts were absolutely becoming soaked. God, that was one slippery girl.

Anyway, there we were playing with each other when a man sat beside her. She had my dick out and I had a hand in her shorts pumping her very wet pussy. Celeste just stopped what she was doing with my dick and sat up straight in an attempt to keep the man from seeing what we were doing. He hadn't been there a minute, when he unzipped his pants and flopped out a larger than average dick and started rubbing it to full hardness. Celeste was no longer watching the movie but was watching this stranger rub his dick. I took the opportunity to get my hand back into Celeste's shorts and started strumming her pussy again. After a minute or so, she started stroking my dick again.

The three of us were sitting there being pleasured, us by each other and him by his own hand. She was still staring at him and his dick and he looked over at her and asked, "Do you like it?" Celeste nodded yes. Then he asked, "Would you like to touch it?" She leaned over to me and filled me in on the brief conversation. I told her to do it if she wanted. She took her hand, grabbed his dick and started stroking it to the same rhythm that she was stroking mine.

Then he asked her if she liked the way it felt. She said, "Yes, it feels big." It was probably 7-7.5 and quite a bit thicker than mine so it was definitely bigger than she was used to. He said he had a friend with a really big one. She joked that she didn't think they came much bigger. He asked if she wanted to see his friend's, swear to god this is true, she said okay. He tucked his dick back in, zipped up, got up and left.

A minute or two later, he is trying to find the aisle again with another man with him. He found us and directed his friend to sit beside Celeste. His friend said hello to her and said he heard she wanted to see his big thing. She looked at me and again I told her to do what she wanted to do because it was all turning me on. She looked back at him and said she did.

He proceeded to unzip his pants and pull his thing out. It was a sight to see. Soft it was 7-8 inches. He told her that if she rubbed it, it would grow for her. She started stroking it and it was truly a most impressive specimen of the species. She asked, "How big is this thing?" He answered, "Eleven and a half." She grabbed it with both hands and there was still quite a bit left over. He asked if he could finger her, this time, she didn't consult with me, and told him yes.

I moved my hand to make room for him to finger her pussy. Things had definitely changed now. There I was pleasuring myself while they were pleasuring each other. After several minutes her breaths started coming quicker. She was staring at his big dick and pumping it while he fingered her and soon came from being so stimulated. After she came, he took his hand and started directing her rubbing of his dick. After a couple of minutes, he pulled out a paper towel and came too. He asked if she wanted to fuck his big dick but she declined saying it was too big for her. He told her that it would fit if they went slow but she declined. He told her goodbye and left.

It wasn't long before the seat was filled again by another healthy, though nowhere as big, specimen. She jacked that guy off too and said she wanted to leave before she had to jack off the entire theater. We went back to my apartment and fucked several times that night while reliving the theater episode.

That was our first trip to the theater.