Me and Coach J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the front of my house, there was still some time left before my parents got home. He turned the wipers off and waited for the rain to cover the windshield. Since he had tinted windows on the side and back, there was no need to hide anything. He reached and French kissed me for almost a minute and then let me go since it was only drizzling. I held his hand for a few seconds, then I let go.

"Have a great night, I'll see you in practice next week. Have a great Thanksgiving too, alright?" he said.

"I wouldn't miss for anything. You have a good one too, Coach," I said as I grabbed my things from the floor.

He then reached in for a kiss and I felt his breath and we locked lips for a few seconds once more. He reached his huge arm back and handed me his damp smelly socks. "Here's something to remember me as this long weekend. The smell will last for a while," he said as he handed me the socks and a small paper with his phone number.

"Thank you, Coach. I'll definitely put these to good use."

I put them in my bag and got off his truck and scurried under the cold rain to my front door under the roof. I turned around with a smile and watched his truck drive off onto the road. I went inside my cold, dark house knowing that the coming months we're gonna be great for me and Coach J.

TO BE CONTINUED

12