Me & Dad And The Local Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the towel she came in, "What?" she said. Moving around the desk she first looked at his cock running down his leg then at the screen. Not getting what she was looking at right away it finally dawned on her when she read the headlines, "Is this true?" she asked him.

Moving closer she had let the towel slip open giving him a view of her hairless cunt. He moved over a little to give her room and couldn't help but stare at her naked crotch. Thinking to him self, 'It's even better up close.' Without a conscious thought his hand started to rub his swelling cock.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw him rubbing him self as he peeked under the towel. Covering her mouth to hide the grin she let the towel open a little more so he could get a better look.

"Dad! Don't we know some of those people?" looking at him she enjoyed making him jump and the way his face got all red from being caught.

"Uh, mmm, uh, yeah we do as a matter of fact," clearing his throat he placed his hand back on the desk, "These are just the pictures of the adults, look at this." Moving the mouse he opened the other screen and showed her the pictures of the students, "Know any of them?"

Boo gasped, "Oh my God there's Tim, that bastard! All this time trying to get in my pants and he was fucking anything he could and getting paid!" Bending down she pressed her breast against his shoulder grabbing the mouse she forgot about the towel which had opened to reveal the swell of her other breast.

Will felt like his cock was going to explode he could feel her hard nipple pressing against him and smell how clean she was.

Boo was oblivious to her dad and kept scrolling through the pictures, "There is Missy, Beverly, Susan, Betty, Linda whose supposed to be a lesbian, Donna, Charlene the little bitch, her little sister Prudence who is just fourteen, Jennifer my ex-best friend, her brother Dave he's twenty, Bobby, Carl, Billy, Wesley the bastard that left me last night....... Whoops. Uh, Jack, Jimmy, Douglas who I thought was gay, I know all of them!" Hoping he hadn't heard her about Wesley she tried to move away, "Boy that just beats all doesn't it? You think you know people and something like this comes up."

Following her diatribe he almost missed it because he also knew the names and it surprised him. Wrapping his arm around her waist, "Whoa there Boo, tell me about this Wesley and last night. What do you mean he left you? Where did he leave you? Come on give, we always talk to each other about everything don't we?" Reaching over he pulled her towel closed so he wouldn't be distracted.

She knew she was busted and he may hear about it from the news since the kids were arrested, 'Oh shit,' she thought. Taking a deep breath she sat on the desk in front of him staring at the floor she told him, "Daddy don't be mad, but after I teased you yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about you and getting rid of my virginity. I know it sounds weird but I thought since neither one of us had anyone I thought since we love each other we should be together, you know as lovers. Ever since mom left us we have been just like a married couple without sleeping together and everything." She had her finger on her lips and glanced over at him, "Daddy I love you more than anything and I think we should be together. I would be a good partner for you and if you found anyone else I wouldn't be mad I could only be happy for you."

Will's mouth had dropped open. He didn't know what to say at first, "I, uh, uh, well, I, uh, hmm," taking a breath he looked at her face, the face he loved more than anything, "I don't really know what to say Boo. This has caught me a little off guard, shit a lot off guard. Let me think for a minute, ok?"

Grinning she jumped up, "Ok, I'll go dry my hair and get dressed."

He had to smile at her attitude, 'Well, now what buster? You knew she may not be a virgin that's why you told her about the birds and the bees. Losing her virginity to a stranger just to be with me was a little strange, but I'm glad he got arrested the little prick. She makes a lot of sense; we really have been like an old married couple. I couldn't be comfortable with anyone else but her. I guess I just answered my own fears didn't I?' feeling his heart rate increase he felt like a teenager on a first date. The fact she was his daughter didn't really matter any more. He loved her more than anything and hoped he could be the man she needed.

Feeling better with the events of last night off her chest she sat on her bed and was drying her hair when her dad sat down next to her.

Brushing her hair back she looked at him; the look on his face told her all she needed to hear. With a squeal she threw her self in his arms and planted kisses all over his face and mouth. Breaking away she said in an excited voice, "Oh daddy I love you! You won't be disappointed I'll be the best lover and wife you ever had. I'll do anything you want." Her lips pressed against his gently forcing her tongue in his mouth.

Their kiss lasted several minutes each of them moaning as their hands explored the others body.

Gasping he broke contact with her mouth kissing his way down her cheek to her throat. Pulling her towel off he planted little kisses on her nipples gently sucking each one in his mouth while squeezing the other.

She placed one hand behind his head pulling him onto her tit. The other hand was in his lap rubbing him through his pants, "Oh daddy it feels so good, uhmmm, suck my titty."

While sucking her breasts Will placed his other hand between her legs gently stroking her thighs stopping short of her pussy.

Spreading her legs to give him better access, "Take your pants off dad I want to see you naked."

He pulled off her breast with a wet pop stood up and said, "You take them off for me honey."

Smiling she took hold of his belt released it and unsnapped the top button, looking at his face she slowly pulled the zipper down. Glancing down she saw he wasn't wearing any underwear so she kissed his belly licking him from side to side. Placing her hands on each side she lowered his pants until just the shaft of his penis was visible. Kissing it she slid them down a little further until her tongue could lick him around the base of his cock.

She could feel his shaft throbbing as she sucked it in her mouth. Not being able to wait she dropped his pants on the floor letting his cock rise up onto her cheek. Licking him she made her way down until she could taste the pre-cum leaking out of the slit, "Uhmmm, you taste good daddy. Do you want me to suck it? Should I put your hard cock in my mouth dad?" looking up at him she smiled and licked the head.

Will was groaning with pleasure, "Yeah sweetie that's good, suck daddy's cock baby. Mmmmmmh, your tongue feels so good."

Smiling she slowly slid his cock in her mouth while watching his face, "Hhhhmmmmmm," hitting the back of her throat she slowly backed off stopping when the swollen head touched the back of her teeth then letting it slide back in. Picking up a rhythm she let him fuck her mouth, placing both hands on his ass she pulled him in her mouth stopping just before gagging on his big cock.

He was almost ready to cum; she was a talented cock sucker for a beginner. Not wanting to shoot his load in her mouth the first time he held his cock in her mouth letting her tongue caress him. Pulling it slowly out he pulled her up and passionately kissed her tasting his cock juice from her lips and tongue.

Gently he pushed her down on the bed, "Scoot back a little baby," he told her as he got on his knees between her legs. Stroking his penis he pushed her legs apart pushing his fingers in her wet cunt letting his thumb rub her swollen clit. "Oh Boo your pussy is so beautiful honey, so wet."

Squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples she was breathing heavily, "Fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl. Fill my pussy with your big cock." Humping against his fingers she opened her legs placing her knees against her shoulders.

The sound of his fingers fucking her wet gash filled the room. Using her juices he wet his cock leaned forward and slowly pushed just the head in letting her get used to it. Pushing it in and out he watched her face; she had her eyes closed and her mouth open. Giving her a little at a time until he hit his pelvis against hers, she gasped when she felt him bottom out pressing against the back of her uterus.

Gasping out she said, "Oh God your cock is filling every inch of my pussy! It's so deep, so big! Daddy it feels wonderful!" she clamped her legs around him pulling his cock in as deep as she could.

Letting her get used to the size he started out slowly shifting his hips from side to side rubbing the places no one had ever touched. Pulling back he gently stroked his cock in her a little at a time. After several minutes he was able to fuck the full length in her cunt concentrating so he didn't cum too quickly or hurt her.

Boo was having orgasm after orgasm every time his cock filled her up he would press against her clit sending shocks through her system. Her cunt juice was flowing out around him as he filled her up with his dick.

As he started to pick up the pace neither one could utter a word but to groan or grunt. Will was close; he could feel his testicles tighten in anticipation of the release of his seed, "Oh Boo I love fucking you baby, hummmmmnnnng, you feel so tight honey. Oh fuck!" pumping his hips he started to slam his cock in her wet pussy.

"Oh shit daddy I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmmmmng!" she was quivering like jello her hands pulled her knees back giving him better access and deeper thrusts.

"Here it comes baby, here it comes! Shit, shit, shit, cummmminnnnnng!" he blasted his sperm into her. Shot after shot filled her womb to overflowing running out down her asshole his cock making slurping sounds as he pressed the very last shots of cum in her pussy collapsing on her spent.

Lying there trying to catch their breath they clung to one another caressing and kissing. Boo loved the feeling of his cock softening in her pussy and his cum filling her canal running out onto the bed. Squeezing her vaginal muscles his penis slipped out and a large dollop of his seed with it like a soft cork being pulled.

Leaning back on his haunches he took a deep breath watching the satisfied look on her face. Glancing down he was surprised by the amount of semen he had ejaculated, "Wow, I guess it has been a long time."

She bent forward to see her crotch soaked from their lovemaking, when she did more of his cum squirted out, "Damn daddy how long has it been?"

Smiling at her he said, "Not counting yesterday when I jerked off watching you, it's been almost four years since I've had sex, and that time wasn't very good."

She was running her fingers through her slit playing with his cum, "I almost forgot about her, what was her name? Oh yeah Esmeralda our house cleaner! Boy she wanted you real bad too. I remember her telling me how she thought you were such a sexy man and how much she enjoyed being here with us. So, what happened on your date I never did hear her say?" Pulling him down so he could lie next to her she snuggled under his arm letting her fingernails trace the length of his stomach down to his shaft. Lifting his cock she gently stroked his length spreading their mixed secretions for lubricant.

"Oh Boo that feels wonderful. Well Esmeralda was a little intense for me. She didn't want any experimentation during sex just the old missionary position, no oral either on me or on her, she wouldn't allow me to even touch my self. Her breasts were so sensitive that when I would lick her nipple she squirmed away from me. The most bizarre thing was she wouldn't allow her self to have an orgasm, when she was almost there we would have to stop while she calmed down. When I filled up a rubber with my orgasm and wanted to snuggle and talk she pushed me off told me how wonderful it was, got dressed and left telling me she would see me later. I'm telling you she was weird, not like this. Being with you is like nothing I've ever had in my life; even your mom wasn't as sensual as you are." Kissing the top of her head, "Speaking of rubbers being filled, we never discussed birth control and if I'm not mistaken that was unprotected sex."

Giggling she said, "Yeah it's a little late huh? Seriously I just got over my period and the chances are pretty slim but because you dumped about a gallon of sperm in my pussy your little swimmers might be headed for glory anyway," still stroking his cock she looked up in his face, "Would it be so bad if I got pregnant? I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have a child with, I love you daddy."

His dick was enjoying her hand stroking it and started to swell, "I can't think of anyone either honey but let's just enjoy our new relationship first. Tomorrow we'll get you on the pill or something, but right now I feel like getting to know you more." Reaching over he pinched her nipple and squeezed the breast.

She enjoyed how his cock would swell in her hand. Stroking his full length she moved down taking him in her mouth and sucking the head, "Uhmmm, yummy." Moving between his legs holding the shaft with her hand she bent down and licked his balls clean sucking each one. Using her tongue and mouth she cleaned their combined juices from his crotch. Releasing his cock she used her tongue to lap up anything she missed along the shaft, "Uhmmm, I love to suck your cock daddy, it's so big and juicy." Holding his sack in the palm of her hand she rubbed his balls together then slowly lowered her face on him taking over half of his dick in her mouth.

Watching her enjoyment he grunted when she swallowed him using her tongue on the shaft while sucking, "Oh yes Boo, that's it baby suck me," placing his hand on the back of her head while she gave him a blow job. "Scoot around so I can eat your pussy honey."

Not taking him out of her mouth she crabbed around and straddled his face lowering her sopping wet crotch on his outstretched tongue.

Pulling him out she said, "Cum in my mouth daddy, shoot your load down my throat. Oh, that feels nice. Oh, yes right there, right there." Grinding her pussy on his face she sucked him back in her mouth trying to swallow as much as she could. Using her hand on what she couldn't get in her mouth letting him fuck her face.

He couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy and the fact she was full of his seed made it even better. Using his tongue he forced it in as far as it would go then fucked her with it like a little cock. Pushing his nose in her slit he started to quickly lick her clit feeling her pussy muscles twitch and her crotch squirm on his face.

The only sound was the slurping of a cock being sucked and his tongue licking her clit. Boo was the first to succumb to her orgasm, holding him in her mouth she stopped sucking and pressed her cunt harder on his tongue. Humping his face she pulled her mouth off him, "Oh daddy that's it, shit, that's it, almost there baby. Oh God, oh God, fuck, fuck! Cmmmmmmnnnngngggng!" Her pussy quivered then squirted out her fluid soaking his face, she could hear him sucking her clean. Because he hadn't stopped she got off him and started back sucking his cock in earnest.

Using his fingers he wiped her juice in his mouth sucking them clean. Boo had moved down between his legs looking at him as she sucked him off.

Closing her eyes she concentrated on giving him pleasure, after several minutes his shaft started to swell and she knew he was just about ready. With one hand caressing his balls she pulled off him stroking his cock faster and faster. Looking at his face she said, "Cum for me daddy, cum in my mouth. I want to drink it down."

Will was almost there and when she said that it sent him over the edge, "Get ready Boo, here it comes baby. Oh shit, her it comes! Oh, oh, shit, fuck, uhhhmmmmmmngnggg!" Pushing his hips up as his orgasm started.

She smiled as his face tightened up and his hips pushed towards her face. Holding his balls she slipped his cock in her mouth sucking the head just as the first shot of sperm shot down her throat almost making her gag. Getting control quickly she let him shoot several times in her mouth while her hand milked him, as her mouth filled up she swallowed it down never letting him loose from her suckling lips. His orgasm slowed to just little jerks and drops on her tongue. Sucking him a last time she swallowed the remaining cum from the slit, "Uhmmm, yummy. Oh daddy, I love it when you cum in my mouth," she smiled at him and rubbed his cock and balls wet with her saliva.

Grinning at her he said, "Baby, I love you. Everything about you," pulling her up kissing her mouth gently. He kissed her eyes, cheeks and chin then hugged her to his chest, "I can see the future is going to be interesting."

"I love you too, and I can't wait to experiment with new things in our life," she hugged him tight.

Curious he stroked her back, "What do you mean experiment? I don't like spankings or leather and I'm not very fond of being tied up, your mom always wanted to tie me to the bed."

Giggling into his chest, "So, mom wanted to be a dominatrix huh? No not those things, just you know, different positions, toys, lubricants and stuff like that. Oh and maybe another girl to join us? I've always been curious what it would be like."

He grinned then laughed, "Yeah just like I said, the future is going to be interesting."

12