Me and Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad's accident leads to changes.
1k words
3.41
73.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teribst
teribst
7 Followers

I know the spelling is bad and I know the grammar sucks. That's said read on if you like but if those things bother you stop here!

*

It was 1968 and I was in class at our local City College when I heard a guy say "WOW, who is that?" I turned to see the most beautiful red haired lady I have ever seen walking down the isle and up to the Professor ate the lectern. She was wearing a white Peasant Blouse and a mid thigh Denim skirt and heals. It was my mom!

She said some things to the Prof. then turned and looked at me and pointed to the door. I picked up my books and hurried to catch up with her. Now let me tell you here that while my mom was very beautiful she was also very much like the old witch in The Wizard of Oz. that took Dorothy little dog and rode down the road on the bike. Nannanaa naannnaaannn Can you hear the music?

"Your father is going to be ok but he has been hurt. I come to get you so you can help me get you room ready for your dad you get home form the hospital tomorrow. I have also made arraignments for you to take you last finals at home so you need not return to class until next semester." That was it, we were in the car and going home.

Dad had taken a bad fall at work braking his right arm his right leg and crushing his pelvis. As mom told me about it she also lined out what we were going to have to do to take care of him. "We will move you in with me and store your bed. I will take care of him at night and help him with his bathroom thing so really dear all you will have to do if give him his lunch and keep him company."

"Yes Mom."

We did the things she wanted and the next morning was standing at the door when the ambulance arrived with my dad. He was in so much pain as they moved him around getting him out of the ambulance, into the house and then his bed that I almost could not watch! Finally he was in his bed, given a shot for the pain and all was well.

He was in a body cast that went from his shoulders down to his knees as well as a cast on his arm. The only part of him that was not in plaster was an opening so he could go potty and true to her word mom took care of that. Dad was really out of for the first few days home so I mostly stayed in the living room with the radio playing softly as I read a love story.

Dad was getting better and about a week into it he was mostly on easy pain drugs so he was more him self. I spent more time with him listening to the Dodgers play ball on the radio and reading to him from my Romance Novel. He was fun because he would make fun of the hero and we would both laugh.

On morning I was in making him some toast when there was a crash from his room! I rushed in to find him half in and half out of bed with pee every where! "Daddy what are you doing!"

"Oh Teri honey! I was trying to reach the pee pot and slipped!" His sheet was off and my eyes went to his cock as I lifted him back into bed!

"Let me get some things to fix this." I said as I acted like it was nothing. But it was and I could not keep my eyes off his big dick as I cleaned him, his bed and the floor "Dad if you need something you have to ask" He had pee all over his cast and his cock and balls. "That's why I am here." I took a warm was cloth and acting like I had done it a 1000 time wash his thing and all around his balls! "And if you do ask me for help we won't have you falling and getting even more hurt!" I had never felt a man's thing or balls before and was amazed at by how soft they felt as I finished washing him!

As for his part he was beat red with embarrassment as I finished and covered him with his sheet. I took all of his sheet and towel to the wash room and got them going and went back to his room. "Its almost lunch time are you hungry?"

"I am and Teri I so sorry you had to do that!"

Acting stupid I said, "Do what?"

He instantly got and knew I would not tell mom and all was well on the Harris house!

After that thing changed between us. I told him things and he told me thing and as we grew to know each other we grew to be friends as well as father and daughter. One day we were talking about things we hate and I told him of my hate for having to wear cloth's all the time. "I just think its stupid dad! I mean we are all adults and we all have parts so what's the big deal! I walked form the bath to the bed room wearing just my panties and mom had a cow!"

"Your mom is kinda wound tight about thing and you know it."

"I know but its stupid."

"You can relax when she is not here."

I looked at him. "What do you mean?'

"Look I know what a pain in the ass she is and if you don't want to wear anything when she is at work don't. I mean its not like we have not seen each other! Hell girl you have to hold my thing for me to pee we might as well enjoy the freedom if we want to!"

teribst
teribst
7 Followers