Me & Emily & Daddy's Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes away from her pussy as it was impaled. The business end of the machine pressed against her inner lips, pushing them inside her with it. Even before it was all the way in her, Emily began panting – short shallow breaths as if she wasn't getting any air at all. A diffused flush spread over her inner thighs and up her belly. I could hear myself panting too, as if it was me getting pierced instead of just watching Emily. I could tell that she was about to cum, and I hadn't even turned the damned thing on yet.

Emily slowly ground herself down onto the penis, driving it as far into her as it would go. She couldn't stop panting as she wiggled her hips, finding just the perfect position to rub her clit against the base of the shaft. "Ready?" I said.

Emily wanted to answer, I could tell. But she had simply run out of breath and couldn't get even one word out. After a few seconds she gave up trying to speak. She managed a distracted nod, her hair bouncing with the effort.

I twisted the knob that moved the penis in circles and the machine rumbled to life. Emily's eyes lost their focus and her whole body began to tremble as she vanished into the sensation between her legs. I think maybe she was already cumming by the time I turned the other knob.

The vibrator came on, adding to the noise. I could see the base of the penis vibrating wildly just under Emily's pussy lips. Juices drooled from between her legs, mixing with the shaving gel leaving the attachment glistening and wet. Emily wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against the shaft that impaled her. I could hear the squishy sounds from her slit mixed with the sound of the machine. After only a minute or two Emily gulped hard and froze as the sensations from the Symbian machine's plastic penis launched her into a massive orgasm.

I'd never seen anything so sexy in my life. My pussy oozed warm liquid onto the insides of my thighs but I didn't even care. It was obvious that there was not one single thought left in Emily's mind, not even a tiny one. The flush on her crotch grew to an even darker pink and she stopped breathing entirely as her body trembled and shook.

Her lips were parted, and I got up to my knees in front of my cumming girlfriend so that I could take a kiss from her. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to be a part of her, even if her mind was too far gone to notice my lips touching hers.

It was the sweetest kiss I'd ever had. She still couldn't breathe, but her lips were soft and delicate, and I almost came myself as I touched them. It was as if her orgasm was so powerful that it was traveling up from her pussy and escaping from her mouth into me. I fed on her moans and her orgasm as if I had been starving for them. I could feel the juices drooling from my pussy and sliding down my thigh. In all my life I'd never been so wet or so ready.

I had to at least give Emily a chance to catch her breath, and so I reluctantly leaned away from her. The machine continued its relentless rumbling, tickling and vibrating away, oblivious to the pretty girl who was impaled on it. Emily opened her eyes, but she couldn't get them to focus. They looked lusty and amazed and satisfied all at the same time.

Suddenly her eyes opened wider, and I thought she was about to start cumming again. Then I heard my father's voice come from behind me.

"I see you found your mother's toy."

Next: Daddy finds a way to help...

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers
12