Me and Fee Fee

Story Info
The fee for nude photos is pussy.
2k words
4.02
141.8k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers

I am sent on a miserable field assignment for the company. The work is simple and involves little use of my skills, but it is physically exhausting. I try to phone the wife at night, several times, only to have to settle for leaving a message on the answering machine. Since I never receive an answer from my wife, I figure that something has gone wrong. Since it seemed that our relationship was in trouble when I left, I am not too surprised.

I return from my miserable field assignment to find that my [now-ex] wife has disappeared with the trailer in which we were living [or whatever it was we were doing.] I am really heartbroken, as almost everything I own in the world is in that trailer. Fortunately, over the years, I have built up a network of friends in low places. In a surprisingly short time I find out, via the grapevine, where the trailer is now located. Unfortunately, it is just across the line, in another state. It turns out, the local sheriff there is not going to be cooperative. Breaking and entering is out of the question, due to my high moral standards. Also, the local sheriff knows that I want my stuff and I am allergic to lead, particularly high speed lead. No problem, I file for bankruptcy. You don't have to be broke to file for bankruptcy, it is just another legal process. Since all my records are in the trailer, I don't have any idea where I am financially. Bankruptcy is a federal legal matter, not a state legal matter. Once I tell the Bankruptcy Court where the trailer can be found, the federal law is dispatched and we find my wife and her new lover smoking [it aint tobacco.]

Due to the circumstances, the law will let me get my personal stuff. I begin carrying the cardboard boxes containing my stuff out to my pickup. To my surprise, my wife puts up a fight over the cardboard box with my underwear. Now, my tight whites are a national department store name brand, but what is my ex-wife's problem here?

Well, it seems that she tells the police that the underwear is her lover's underwear, not mine.

The law thinks this over and notes that lover boy and I are different size people. For once the law comes up with a solution worthy of Solomon. 'The underwear belongs to the guy it fits.' The man in charge then tells my wife, "If it isn't your lover's underwear, there is the matter of a false report to a law enforcement officer."

Well, what do you know, my wife all of a sudden decides that it is my underwear after all!

I take my stuff back to a cabin in the woods, owned by a friend of mine. He is letting me use the cabin until I can get relocated. The cabin is a bit basic [it does have indoor plumbing,] out of the way and features mainly privacy. Of course, it now also features my very much in demand underwear.

As I check through my stuff, I find photos, hidden in the box with my underwear. Apparently, my wife and her lover, along with a dozen or so couples are in some sort of partner swapping, sex orgy thing. There are a number of rather revealing photos of women and somewhat fewer photos of men. Most of the women's photos could be submitted for a gynecological exam. Most of the photos featuring men are action shots, also featuring a woman. I mean, these photos are a fire hazard, just sitting there! I am not really sure what to do with the photos, but I can not bring myself to just throw them out. I put the photos in a very safe place until I can figure out what to do with them.

The next day, I get a call at work from a lawyer, who it turns out is also one of the women in the photos. Lawyer lady has a very sexy voice. She wants all of her photos back, NOW! She gets a bit nasty about the matter.

So I tell her, "Fine, we can arrange for the return of your photos." However, there will be a fee involved. There will be no cash involved, the fee will be in kind [lawyer term, meaning pussy here.]

The lawyer lady has never been so totally insulted in her entire life! My rather crude demands amount to nothing less than extortion! She pauses then asks, ". . . Just one screw for all the photos?"

Seeing that she is willing to be reasonable, I tell her, "We can settle the matter with just one screw for your photos."

The lawyer lady shows up at the meeting place I set up and I take her to my place. I show her the set of photos featuring her. She verifies that there are a set number of photos. She also catches me ogling her, both in person and in the photos. This discovery does not particularly bother me, as she could have found out about my interest by just looking down.

Lawyer lady then prepares to pay me my fee. She takes it off slowly, watching me for response. Wow, she is even better looking than the photos [and that is just not possible!] She takes her time and kind of thrusts various parts of herself in my direction.

I help pass the time with a little stroking of the outstanding flesh she is revealing and thrusting.

She does not stop me and gets very turned on.

As she gets nude, I also strip and then place her on the bed. I work her up a little, concentrating on her big tits. I find that the lady is helping me more than a little. I mount her and we fuck to a shattering mutual climax. I try to take more time, but it is so good and it has been so long since I had a shot of leg. . . . Well, you know. We then cuddle for a while. Afterwards, as promised, I give her all of her photos.

The next problem is that lawyer lady wants to see the rest of the photos. She claims that she needs to verify who is shown and she will set up more fee interviews. Better yet, she is prepared to negotiate a divorce settlement for me and my wife. I point out that I want her to negotiate a divorce settlement for me, let somebody else represent my wife. After a bit of discussion, I propose a viewing of all of the photos, in return for another fee and the divorce work. I am on pretty firm ground here, as she has not bothered to dress and is wearing only a pair of tiny panties. She doesn't really seem to mind that her nipples are giving her arousal away. In fact, she seems to enjoy my ogling of her tits.

We view the remaining pictures, although I am more interested in the lawyer lady than the pictures. She is calmer than I am and carefully lists names of all the people shown [first names only.]

After the viewing, she and I work each other up. After the first fuck, I am relaxed enough to take my time and make all the right moves. When I finally fuck her, it is incredible. High and mighty lawyer lady finds out about female multiple climaxes when the male is completely in charge. She does not mind the domination a bit and she and I cuddle for a while afterwards and I have a feeling that it will not be the last time we fuck.

Apparently the lawyer lady contacts the other members of the group [at least the ladies.] Over the next few weeks, several of the women telephone me. We discuss the settlement and then show up to pay their fee and get their photos. The women prefer to strip first and negotiate nude. The sessions go very well [there are even a couple of sessions where the lady insists on paying the fee in advance] and I am usually bribed for a viewing of the complete set of photos. The ladies never seemed to mind paying a second fee. Maybe I set the price too low. Then again, two fucks a night is all I can handle. This is the first time in my experience where the available supply of pussy might have been in excess of my demand. However, I am not complaining!

With several ladies left to go, I get a call from the lawyer lady. It seems the next photo lady will need representation. I think that the lawyer lady means that she will substitute for the lady in the photos. I start to get hard just talking on the phone. However, I do not understand. It seems that both ladies will visit me for the viewing. I tell the lawyer lady that she is obviously getting a fee from her client and that means I am due another fee from the lawyer lady. [On a scale of 1 to 10, the lawyer lady's fuck rates a solid 12!]

It turns out that the lady in the photos is a social and civic leader of some standing. The social lady is willing to pay my fee, but insists on having her lawyer present for the payment. This is the first time I have ever fucked with an audience, but I bring the social lady to a total, screaming climax. It is a good fuck, but nothing compared to what I previously got from the lawyer lady.

The lawyer lady assists the poor disoriented social lady afterward. After the social lady is cleaned up, they return and I am ready for the lawyer lady. However, the nude social lady and her nude lawyer put on a sex show to prepare me to collect my fee from the lawyer lady.

It is just another example of women trying to do a man's job, but it works! I am harder than an iron bar.

I mount the lawyer lady, while the social lady stimulates the lawyer lady's tits, one manually, one orally. As I fuck the lawyer lady [with the help from the social lady,] I notice that the lawyer lady is trying to thank the social leader with her fingers, but the lawyer lady goes completely to pieces, leaving the social leader hung up. As before, the lawyer lady and I finish together in another shattering climax.

Just to be a nice guy, I then finish the social leader with my fingers while I do a bit of work with my tongue on her tits. I would have used my cock in her pussy, but it is DOA after the lawyer lady fuck.

Well, it seems that the ladies are more than just ladies of their word. Since the last fuck did not result in a total, mutual, three-way climax, there will be another payment made, at a later date. Well, you try to be polite, so I go along with the plan. We will just keep doing this until we get it right!

Both ladies insist on making the fee payment and we will make a night of it. Apparently a night of it means strip shows, touchy-feely, champagne, etc! Now the three-way action may sound a bit perverted, but it sure as hell beats trying to sweet talk my ex-wife into three times a week.

You know, it is nice to know that there are still people around who still believe that their word is their bond and that all payments must be made in full and completely!

Best of all, there are still more photos left. Now I have been thinking about that matter. If you make your payment to the bank late, there is an extra charge. Now, the payments for the remaining photos might be considered late payments. Perhaps an all night session would be an appropriate fee. However, I don't want to price myself out of the market. If there is resistance, I may offer to throw in some counseling. How does, "Suck me up good and hard first, bitch!" sound?

R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers