Me & Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues with an erotic birthday present.
1.5k words
4.15
22.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With summer also came my birthday and it would turn out to be a birthday I'll never forget. Karen woke me up at one minute after midnight, the actual time of my birth, with a kiss. I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and kissed her back. Her hands ran down my chest and mine found her small round breasts. We made out for a little while being as quiet as possible before she broke free and handed me a present. She told me it was a secret present and that I had to open it right then. I opened the carton and pulled out a pair of sexy nylon panties in black with a floral pattern on them. I looked quizzically up at Karen who just smiled at me and said there was a card too. I looked in the carton again and there was indeed a card. I took it out and opened it. It read: "I dare you to wear these all day!!"

My first thought was: sure I can wear them under my boxers and no one will ever know but that plan went out the window when Karen specified with a giggle and that special smile she had - like poison come to dinner - that I was to wear no other underwear than those panties. She added that if I completed the dare there would be a reward at the end of the day. She was of course talking about sex. That much was obvious but since we already spent most of the last three weeks fucking each other's brains out and discovering new ways to do. So I knew it must be something more than just sex she had in mind.

Oddly enough I don't remember hesitating. I sat up in my bed, pulled off my pj pants, slipped the panties on and stood up to pose for Karen in them. The fabric and fit of the panties were very different to what I was used to and the touch of the soft thin nylon made my cock go rock hard in seconds, not to mention the taboo idea of wearing female underwear. My cock quickly outgrew the panties and the head peeked out above the waistband. Karen gently touched the tip of my cockhead before leaning in to give it a kiss. I nearly came right then and there. She glanced at the alarm clock and told me that at twelve minutes past midnight the next day I could take them off and the dare would be completed.

She gave me a good night kiss and crawled back under her blanket. I was so aroused I could barely sleep. My erection didn't go down and I didn't dare touch myself for fear of staining the panties and then having to walk around all day with dried cum in my underwear. Karen appeared to be sleeping soundly but before I finally dozed off I heard a faint moan coming from her mattress. She was probably touching herself, whether in her sleep or not I don't know.

When the alarm clock rang I still had a full erection and a beginning pain in my testicles. That was when I realize the day would be one long hell of erotic stimulation. I went into the bathroom to shower and use the time in there to rub off a quickie. So I locked the door and got out of my pjs and the panties. It felt so good to let my cock out of the tight confines but the pain in my testicles grew worse. I wondered if Karen was aware of this side effect of her birthday present. She probably was. It was just like her to pull a thing like that. She was pure evil brilliance when she wanted to be.

I had just stepped into the shower and started rubbing my cockhead with a soft sponge when there was a knock on the door. It was Karen who said she needed to pee really bad and if I didn't let her in she'd wet herself. I covered myself with a towel and opened the door. Karen rushed in holding her hands at her crotch as if she really needed to pee real badly. I closed the door behind her and she locked it. She pushed me up against the bathroom wall and kissed me while wiggling out of her pjs. Once she was naked she grabbed my now throbbing cock and sat down on the toilet. She blew me while she pissed. It took maybe 30 seconds for me to unload in her mouth. I was just that aroused from having worn the panties all night. Afterwards I wiped her clean with my tongue, she put her pjs back on and slipped out with a giggle.

After breakfast we walked to school together. It was just a few blocks away. I was finding it awkward to walk with the panties chafing against my cock and testicles. Karen said it gave me a girly walk and I suppose in some way it probably did. I just hoped no one else would take too much notice of how I walked that day.

School went by in a haze of excitement and fantasies of Karen's promised reward. I couldn't concentrate on anything except the ever growing arousal. Karen's day ended a little before mine did but she always hung around in the rec room and we'd walk home together. By then my erection was worse than it had been that morning. All the chafing from walking around had literally brought me to the edge of orgasm. When I came out of the school Karen was there waiting for me with that signature smile of hers.

"How does it feel?"

I didn't answer I just looked at her. She giggled and started to skip off towards home. I followed and I just knew I wouldn't make it home before my cock exploded. I was right too. About halfway home I felt that all too familiar rush in the spine and right there in the street I came so hard in the panties that I almost passed out from the intensity. I closed my eyes and unable to control myself let out a long loud groan. I was seeing stars implode all around me. It was the singularly most intense orgasm I had ever had at the time and even today it still ranks in the top ten.

When I opened my eyes again the first thing I saw was Karen's smile. She took my hand and pulled me off the sidewalk and behind some large bushes, undid my jeans and stuck her hand inside.

"Now didn't that feel good?" she said and ran her fingers through the cum. She took her hand out and brought her cum-smeared fingers to my lips. I licked them clean and then she kissed me real quick for a taste of her own.

--

The rest of the day was a tedious blur of birthday cake and painful conversations with family members that never visited unless it was a birthday or some other holiday. I got basically nothing I wanted as per usual. Home knitted sweaters, a book I had already read, a record I already had. Karen's official gift was the only one that wasn't a waste. She'd bought me a cheap bracelet and had my favourite phrase by Patti Smith engraved on it: "Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine." I loved it and still have it today although I don't wear it all that often anymore since it reminds me too much of Karen and the time we had together.

All through the afternoon and evening I tried to be as still as possible to avoid the panties chafing against my cock. The cum I had shot into them earlier had dried and made the chafing even worse. Despite these precautions I had to make at least two trips to the bathroom to release the tension and still I was hard when the day finally ended and me and Karen got into bed at 11 pm. One hour and twelve minutes left of the delicious torture. We lay there talking trying to pretend we weren't both waiting for the time to pass. Karen asked me if I had liked her present and I couldn't deny that I had loved it despite the torture it had caused me all day.

By Midnight the apartment was quiet and my parents were fast asleep. Karen sneaked into my bed. She kissed me on the cheek and slid her hand into her pj pants. I could see it moving as she rubbed her clit. Twelve minutes left, the slowest twelve minutes of my life.

Exactly twelve minutes past midnight Karen sat up and pulled off my pj pants and finally the panties came off. She pulled them off slowly and the feeling of my cock finally being free of its delightful prison cannot be described in words. Very very quietly Karen blew me and very very quietly I came like a volcano into her mouth about 30 seconds later. Afterwards we made out for a while before Karen slipped back onto her mattress and we went to sleep.

As for the reward she had promised for completing the dare. Well that is another story.

To be continued ...