Me and Mont

Story Info
Family Stuff.
6.7k words
4.4
26k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I'm going to go to college. I'm going because I want to do something else. I've been working at the hospital for a couple of years, helping out, and I don't want to get stuck with working at a hospital. You know the reasons why. Yuk.

I was 18 in April. It's the middle of June and I'm out of high school. We live in a small town. I did all that stuff you have to do and the college I'm going to is about a hundred miles away. Actually my dad did all that stuff, I just signed on the dotted lines. Actually my mom did most of that stuff. She's a great mom.

We drove over and visited the campus and looked at housing, or apartmenting, and visited mom's brother, uncle 'he's so nice and I've always loved him' Mont, short for Montgomery. He was named after either the general or the actor. I can never remember which. I think uncle when I think of him but he's never let me call him uncle, only Mont. He's older than mom, 62 years old but he's spry. He actually runs in races. I probably couldn't do that.

Uncle Mont called mom then he called me and invited us over. We usually spend the night and come back the next day. That way we have an evening together. He always takes us out to a nice restaurant, a little upper scale. His wife passed away some time back and he enjoys the family contacts. He and I always have the greatest time together.

Dad was busy on Saturday so mom and I had a girls time out. We got there about noon and had lunch and visited until dinner time. He has a very nice big house for just one person but doesn't want to move. He's retired and loves to travel around the country side and look see. Me too. Much more fun than cruises or flights, etc.

Uncle Mont is my go to person. He's literally answered every question I've ever asked him. Full on, whatever it was. Girl questions and boy questions and life questions and silly questions. Everybody needs somebody like Uncle Mont.

The restaurant had some soft classical music playing and the lighting was very soft. Not quite so soft that we had to wait until our eyes adjusted but low. We got a round table with a round wall seat for two on one side and soft chairs on the other. Mom liked the chairs so Mont and I took the curved seating against the wall.

He ordered wine and after a few minutes of sipping wine they brought menus. Mine and moms didn't have prices. The dinners with Mont were always lengthy and drawn out. The restaurant's procedures caused that but we didn't care. The lighting was subdued where we were. Mom went off to refresh.

I leaned over to Mont and said, "If it's convenient could you run your fingers along my leg. I've always wanted someone to do that in a restaurant."

He looked at me, smiled, and said, "I'd love to. I haven't done that since the last time." He said things a lot that made me think. His way of teaching. He had never done that to me before so he made me wonder who did he do it to. Mom came back and during conversation I felt him touch the top of my leg, on top of my dress.

I was wearing a very loose and thin dress to about half way up my thigh. A loose tie around the waist for style. We were all three conversing, and glancing at our posture it was impossible to tell he was touching my thigh. He used his left hand for the wine and salad, occasionally lifting his right when needed.

I felt his fingers slide down onto bare skin then back up an inch or so pushing my dress up. Then he curled down on the inside of my thigh and we had the most marvelous time with his teasing. He reached out a finger to my other thigh causing me to open my legs. I just loved it. Mont knew how to create a sexual high casually. We had never done anything like this before but had talked about how one gets a sexual high.

He reached some fingers backwards getting closer to my crotch. I had on knit panties, very open at the legs, not tight except around my upper hips. There was enough room in the leg openings to drive a semi through. Very comfortable panties, but covered nicely when hanging down. The legs were down about four inches below my juncture. I could feel his fingers at the outer edge of my perineum, well up into my panties. He was gauging where everything was.

He pulled back and fiddled up beside everything, pushing up into my panties more, playing down over my tuff. As he was telling mom something about someone in the family he found the top of my everything slit. My vulva was longer than normal. My mom's is the same way. She showed me one time, explaining all the parts.

My clit went way down inside and my folds never closed fully. When my legs were open a little you could see down inside. There was a lot to play with, little ridges of skin jutted out and soft tissue elsewhere. His fingers ski jumped off the end of my hood and landed, fingers in a row, down inside. That felt very good but I kept my smile without flinching. My clit is big enough to two-finger. The end was like a small marble and with the hood back it jutted out.

I used a masking deodorant for this evening so sex was not going to be in the air. It was certainly in my panties. He stayed there, playing lightly up and down my slit. Like I said, it was a long way through. Maybe three four finger widths wide long. He got down towards the bottom and found my vagina place with one of his inner fingers. I could feel the outside fingers bracing around.

He tickled all over there and teased in and out a few moments, just far enough to make me bite my tongue. I was squeezing a lot but he must have known that. It was probably how he knew how far to go. Then I heard him say something to mom and I almost froze with a smile on my face and held very still.

He was suggesting to stay at his house. It would save a considerable housing expense and I would have my own part of the house with my own bath and a private entrance. Just a few housekeeping rules that we could discuss and if I wanted to have any wild parties it would be ok if I stayed within the noise abatement rules. He was still playing with my vagina.

He was asking mom if it was ok to discuss it with me. She said 'yes, of course'. He did, at length, over desert. I said, "It sounds wonderful. I'll talk to mom and dad about it and let you know." I saw both of his hands and realized he was out of my panties.

***

With some of the money saved on housing expenses mom and dad bought me an almost new little car. Just about what I wanted, easy on gas and easy to drive and easy to park. I arrived at Mont's about 10 in the morning, six weeks before starting classes. I could get acclimatized to the house and college grounds and area. I had been over twice, carrying stuff, since we all agreed on the arrangements. Mom and dad were very happy with Mont's offer. Me too.

The bedroom was fully furnished and an adjoining room was converted to a place. The place had some work tables and lots of other hang out stuff. I could cook like you wouldn't believe and loved his kitchen and Mont and I were happy with my part of taking care of our environment. There was a great den downstairs for lounging with good music and big tv and that stuff.

Mont had no girl rules. I could do whatever guys did. Of course I didn't have any balls to scratch but I compromised and when he scratched I did too even tho there was nothing there. He had no boobs so he promised to give me a good man sized bulge most evenings. He did too. Sometimes I lay on the sofa with my head in his lap and sometimes he had his head in mine. We called that 'getting laid'.

I didn't have any guys in. Mont was more mature and provided all the sexual flavor I needed. I looked for ways to give him more. I didn't find that he had any girlfriends or go out much. He seemed to be lacking. He was not afraid of sex play so I plotted. I thought I might could provide some female presence.

I liked cooking breakfast so when we were eating I said, "How would you feel if it was sexier in the evenings? I like getting turned on. I was thinking more of seeing what it was like to be sexier in the evenings. As if I lived with a guy, which I now do, but you know, how it goes with opposite sexes around each other. Wearing stuff or not wearing stuff and seeing stuff or not seeing stuff and closeness. Particularly closeness. As long as I don't faint from getting turned on."

"Ok by me," he said. "I'll get some condoms in case you make me blast off. I hate it when I get unmarried girls pregnant. I love turning you on. You'll have to judge how much. If you want more you'll have to let me know. You can blast off all you want. You won't get me pregnant."

"You can go bareback," I said. "I take that thing." We were looking at each other and both of us broke out in the wildest smile. I said, "If it's ok with you I'll turn you on. You'll have to judge how much. If you want more you'll have to let me know. You can blast off all you want. You won't get me pregnant."

***

The tv was off and there was soft music in the lounge. It was nicely warm and there was no leather furniture to shock your skin. It was evening and Mont was there already. I decided to wear panties. They were crotchless but it was very hard to tell unless you fingered them. The panties had legs hanging down like regular shorts but only a few inches, not tight, buns hidden. Kind of see through knit. Loose fitting t-shirt down to about my navel. Hair down. Long enough to be female sexy.

Mont had on a short silk robe, tie waist. I didn't know what he had on underneath. I think that was what he was after. He stood up and put his arms around me and kissed me, very nicely. The first time we did that. He had his hands on my buns, not way down low. He's said many times to go slow and let it build when I asked him about boy stuff.

My arms around his neck I said, "How do you get a bulge to show me almost every night? I've gone through all the possibilities and I don't see any evidence that supports any of them."

He said, "I just think of you, that's all." Then he kissed me again. He was surely good at turning a girl on.

Still looking into his eyes I tilted my hips forward and bore in on his penis. He liked to call it a dick. I bore in on his dick. He pulled both his hands up and slipped them down inside the back of my panties and pulled ever so slightly and I could feel him hard against me from my vagina to my tuff. That was another wow and another first. I guess Mont and I would be doing a lot of firsts. I was looking forward to each one.

Mont was 5ft8.5 I was 5ft7. He was slim, not skinny. I was slim, not skinny. I never thought of him as 62. He was quick when he wanted to be, very steady, great head of black hair, blue eyes, no mustache or beard, knew everything he wanted to know and was active in the things he wanted to be active in.

He pulled one hand out and ran it up under the back of my top. I almost wrapped a leg around his waist and let him have a go right then. My vagina was twitching. He liked to call it a pussy. My pussy was twitching. If he went any lower with his hand on my butt he would find out my panties were crotchless. They were split from above my clit to above my butt. They were against the back of his hand so he might not notice.

I said, "More."

He smiled, then he slipped my panties down below my pussy and pulled my t-shirt up above my boobs and kissed me again, one hand on my upper back and the other down about the middle of my buns. This wasn't going well. I was going to use this scenario to turn him on. I could hardly breathe. I was almost nude and had a hard male working my body like a pro.

I slipped my hands down and untied his robe and opened it. He had nothing on up top and my hands found a pair of briefs down below. I pressed in and the only thing between us was his briefs. I slipped my hands down in the back of his briefs. What's good for the goose thing. We eventually broke from kissing and he said, "More?"

I took a big breath and said, "Maybe about this much more." Then I slipped his briefs down below his balls, letting his dick out, and bore in. Now he took a big breath. Got him.

We didn't want to stop so we stayed just like that, with some interesting movement against each other, for about fifteen minutes or so. I didn't grab his balls or dick and he didn't grab me anywhere. Except each other's buns, of course, although he was familiar with my entire pussy area, from the restaurant.

Smiling and touching tongues I put his clothes back together and he redressed me. That was probably the best I've ever had being a virgin. I don't know if he knows that or not. My Gyno said I was accessible so I was good to go. No doubt he wanted to see my pussy up close as much as I wanted to see his dick up close, particularly the head and sperm place. Maybe I could engineer that later, unless he found a way first.

I asked and he said 'sure' so I took off his robe and got behind him and reached around and played with his dick and balls, my hands on the outside of his briefs. He is big. The next time I want to do that in front of one of those door mirrors with the lights on bright. I almost put a finger in through the opening but backed out.

He asked and I said 'sure' and he took off my top and got behind me and reached around and played with me just about everywhere. He noticed the crotchless opening and said so and giggled and continued on but stayed out. I was absolutely spaced out with his big dick playing with my butt crack, even with his briefs on. He adjusted himself some for maximum effect.

One afternoon we were out on the patio and I said, "Would you be interested in looking at each other's package? You can look and touch mine, any position you want, as close as you want, as long as you want. You get to do two special sexual things, your choice. I get to do the same with you. Your choice who's first."

There. I think I made a hit. I got a big smile out of him. Mont wasn't afraid of sex play at any level. He seemed to know exactly what was wanted and how far to go. He never pushed. Perfect cooperation, if that's the word. I guess at his age he's had a lot of sex and is able to enjoy it in any amount available and be happy. Sex as a life pleasure was something he understood. He loved the interplay and so did I.

He said, "Sure, we can do that. You first. After me you can have a follow up if you want. Try and decide if you would like to have a blast off or two or three. I'll think about me blasting off. Probably just once. Wash all deodorant off and don't use any more if that's ok. Your choice."

I knew all about that. "Great," I said. "This probably wouldn't work in a kitchen chair so you pick a comfortable place and I'll bring the wine. Let me know when."

We spent late morning watching birds and monkeys and ate lunch and early afternoon sitting with our feet in the river. Made me want to pee. He told me things about the Romans and their battle groups and easily switched to galaxy formation and merging's. We got back and said 'hot tube' at almost the same instant.

We had been in the hot tube before, me with just panties and him with something, I think knit shorts, on. I got there first and after getting in took off my panties and rolled them up in a little ball and put them behind my towel. Shortly he got in and sat across from me. He must have seen my bare tuff through the bubbling water and he quietly slipped his shorts off, squeezed them out and put them behind him. I pretended I didn't see. It was kind of dark in the room and no lights in the tub.

It wasn't that far between us. The tub was designed so you could put your feet up on the seat in front or the left one or right one. Comfort. Our feet occupied about the same space so we were soon playing toesies. I played up one of his legs, on the inside, and put a foot on top of his knee. He played with my toes with his fingers. Then I did the same on his other leg and knee and he played with that one too.

We smiled and enjoyed and played. Then Mont slowly opened his knees and my legs opened up. My knees were up some with the short distance so I just let my knees flare out and enjoyed the bubbles playing in my crotch.

A few moments and I felt his toes touch my inner thigh about an inch from my pussy. Then his heel was on my seat, right in the center and his toes were playing with my tuff. You can't imagine how much I wanted his toe to drop down. Then I felt his other toes below, right above my vagina.

I softly moved one of my feet forward on his thigh and rubbed my toes over across his dick. I felt him thrust up slightly so I moved the other one forward and played with the shaft, my big toes on each side. With the angle I could easily move my toes up and down about two inches. He was playing along my ankles and calves with his hands.

He slowly let his big toe drop down through the slit and held it right at my vagina, not moving. His other toe was playing with my hood. My choice. There was absolutely no way I was going to play with his toe with my vagina. He was holding it very still, not moving at all. I pushed out just a little to see exactly where it was. I could feel it plug up my vagina entrance so I squeezed to push it out. He didn't move it and he was still moving along my hood with his other toe.

I pushed out again to push it backwards. That was a mistake. I tried to push it backwards several times, maybe more than that. He held it firm and I guess I became thankful for that. He surely knew how to turn a girl on. I guess we toe fucked and shaft fucked for about forty minutes.

I was hoping he was getting as much as he gave or I was giving as much as I got but he was far better at this than I was and the pleasure he was giving was enormous. I think he felt the same. A 62 year old man playing with an 18 year old girl had to be satisfying. I was doing my best. Well, not yet.

We were dry, dressed, rested, light sandwiches on the patio for an early supper. Mont said, "How would you feel about this evening, about seven thirty, or tomorrow evening about the same? My bed. Or your bed if you want."

I thought a moment and said, "This evening would be wonderful. I have the wine, your bed." I hadn't used any deodorant after the hot tub. He spent the next hour giving examples of evidence of birds gaining intelligence. Birds evolved from dinosaurs so it had been ongoing for over 250 million years. Possibly one of our replacements as the dominant species.

***

For Mont this was about giving a young girl some of her first highly erotic sexual pleasure. For me this was about giving Mont some of the sexual pleasure he was missing for some years. Hopefully I could give him a lot more.

I had on a pair of knit thongs. Mont had on a pair of boxers, not cotton or silk. Something different. When he moved his dick swung around down between his thighs and made his boxers swing back and forth. I backed up to him when he wasn't looking and rubbed my buns back and forth on his.

With the thong my buns were absolute bare, with no sign of panties in the back view, except around the waist. We were getting glasses and the wine from the kitchen. My breasts were pumped up and nipples hard. I was excited already. Many times I judged that he was seriously fond of my breasts and I enjoyed him looking.

He turned around and we tongue kissed and when he pulled back I happen to notice his dick wasn't swinging down low so much. We were off to his bedroom. I had been there before. One of my monthly chores was to vacuum and dust his bedroom. It was warm. He had the bed clear except for a sheet bunched at the bottom. The light was bright but not blinding. Good. He wanted to see and I did too. He turned on some music.

I took off my thong and put it down in the front of his boxers. He laughed and took off his boxers. I was first so I said, "I would like you on your back please." I moved a pillow to about where his head would be. He lay down and put his arms out a little and watched.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12